Dc And Marvel Universe

posted that pic a few pages back

a few pages later and that costume is still the ugliest I've ever seen. (WTF is up with all the pouches?)

Winter Soldier is gonna be cap, I can feel it

but Iron Man is gonna get his beatdown first

WWH is going to be awesome, but I wonder if Hulk will still wear his pretty tiara?

just a passing mention.. ganda ng Kobe discussion mo sa Kobe thread Larry! bwahahahahahaha...

LOL

I always tell myself that I'll stop posting on that thread

but man those guys are soooooooo easy, it's too good to pass up.

I'm still trying to find a way for them to turn on each other.

Dr. Doom will be proud of my thread.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Winter Soldier is gonna be cap, I can feel it

but Iron Man is gonna get his beatdown first

WWH is going to be awesome, but I wonder if Hulk will still wear his pretty tiara?

parang wala na yata.. sayang.. hulk looked pretty with his tiara pa naman. wahahahahaha...

here's to Iron Man getting his due! :thumbsupsmiley:

medyo di na ako nakakadownload ng scans lately, i'm skimming through 52 (i didn't finish it all, nadisappoint nga ako) but World War 3 seems promising naman. hehehe.

World War Hulk pa rin ako though!

At least Marvel I can trust not to alter the continuity and bring it back with some crazy Multiverse scheme. (thankfully, the Multiverses in Marvel have been kept separate so far.)

still more WWH previews

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/107/HULK107002-01.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/107/HULK107005-01.jpg

Namor has some sage advice

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/107/HULK107009-01.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/107/HULK107019-01.jpg

cool previews, pero di ba si black bolt daw una nilang titirahin hehe

btw for those who wants to trade comic scans here's my list just msg me nalang hehe

planet hulk (around 350 mb ata)

the sentry 1-10 (50.5mb)

Avengers Dissasembled (386mb)

pulse 1-5 (50.3mb)

enemy of the state(157mb)

winter soldier (148mb)

secret wars (the new one) (224mb)

extremis iron man (47.1mb)

captain america 15 to 21 (70mb)

amazing spiderman 515 to 524 (109mb)

the sentry (new avengers 7 to 10) (41.1mb)

house of M and all the tie ins (612mb)

decimation and all tie ins (604mb)

new avengers 11 to 15,pulse 11 to 14, sentry 10 to 17 (181mb)

spiderman the other (100mb)

pre civil war and civil war plus all civil war tie ins (around more than 1 gig ata)

excecute program iron man (69.4mb )

marvel symbiotes (2.77 gigs)

incredible hulk V3 1 to current (666mb)

ages of apocalypse (623mb)

marvel annihilation complete (391mb)

infinity collection(472mb)

secret wars (the older one) (167mb)

earth x-universe x-paradise x(463mb)

onslaugtsaga-heroes reborn-return of the heroes(824mb)

pheonix rising(98mb)

first appeareances(285mb)

marvel encyclopedia(295mb)

wolverine origin(39mb)

DC:

kingdom come and the kingdom (175mb)

batman the dark knight returns and the dark knight strikes again (132mb)

batman the long halloween (121mb)

crisis on infinite earths (192mb)

zero hour (32.6mb)

infinite crisis (230mb)

identity crisis(92mb)

batman hush(328mb)

Dc's 52 (629mb)

world war 3(65mb)

batman-year one(40.3mb)

batman killing joke(21mb)

ongoing series:

world war hulk(may release complete)(50mb)

the initiative (feb to april release complete plus initiative num 2) (523mb)

justice by alex ross 1- 11(191mb)

manga:

tenjho tenge (around 800 mb ata)

i think silver surfer was a villain at first because he was the one scouting for galactus for planets for devour. when he saw the goodness in planet earth biglang nagbago sya. hes said kay galactus not to eat earth pero gusto parin nya so kumampi na si SS sa f4

The Silver Surfer is probably Galactus' best known herald...there were other heralds, but they didn't last as long as the Surfer. It's hard to define the Surfer as a villain since he wasn't strictly evil...his sense of right and wrong were compromised because of Galactus's influence. To Galactus, destroying inhabited worlds is no more evil than killing a chicken or pig to us. He needs to eat, and it just so happens only certain kinds of planets can offer him the energy he needs. When Norrid Radd was transformed into the Silver Surfer, he also shared the same morals as Galactus. It has even been debated that Galactus is more like a force of nature than a cosmic super villain.

The Silver Surfer is probably Galactus' best known herald...there were other heralds, but they didn't last as long as the Surfer. It's hard to define the Surfer as a villain since he wasn't strictly evil...his sense of right and wrong were compromised because of Galactus's influence. To Galactus, destroying inhabited worlds is no more evil than killing a chicken or pig to us. He needs to eat, and it just so happens only certain kinds of planets can offer him the energy he needs. When Norrid Radd was transformed into the Silver Surfer, he also shared the same morals as Galactus. It has even been debated that Galactus is more like a force of nature than a cosmic super villain.

As what Silver Surfer said when he compared the Annihilation Wave with Galactus eh his master does the deed w/out malice.

have a sweet find:

Gladiator (of the Shi'ar) stumbles on the USS ENTERPRISE!

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7941/gladventerprise2hn.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4010/gladventerprise21rr.jpg

lol@ did he just punch my ship!?

guys, WW Hulk storyline ba is related with the Illuminati storyline?I mean, is it like his revenge to what stupid Iron Man and co did to him?

Comics newbie here. hehehe...

* I'd like to react lang dun sa isa who mentioned Prof X. Prof X had no part in that decision to send away Hulk into the outer space.

Meron bagong storyline yung X-Men.. Endagered Species. This storyline is supposed to answer questions left by House of M and Decimation.

The tagline is extinction begins with a single death.

I don't know what it's supposed to mean but I'm looking forward to it. Oh and by the way, wala si Prof X sa promo poster. Could he be the one who dies?

Stay tuned true believers!

And just a comment para sa mga nagspeculate kung sino papalit kay Stever Rogers, Iron Man made Hawkeye wear the costume and shield in Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America # 3. nice twist.

finally

Ultimates vol2 #13 is finally out

f*ck you mark millar for coming up with this sh!t way way way way way behind schedule!

I couldn't even remember how the last one ended.

"And just a comment para sa mga nagspeculate kung sino papalit kay Stever Rogers, Iron Man made Hawkeye wear the costume and shield in Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America # 3. nice twist. "

lol @ Tony Stark trying to assuage his guilt by assigning *his* own Cap replacement.

f*ck you tony stark!

and yes the Illuminati had a lot to do with sending the Hulk into space. Only Namor voted otherwise. And Blackbolt voted just to get along LOL!

finally

f*ck you mark millar for coming up with this sh!t way way way way way behind schedule!

amen to that..

the action of the whole storyline just went dead a several months back pa.

finally

"And just a comment para sa mga nagspeculate kung sino papalit kay Stever Rogers, Iron Man made Hawkeye wear the costume and shield in Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America # 3. nice twist. "

lol @ Tony Stark trying to assuage his guilt by assigning *his* own Cap replacement.

f*ck you tony stark!

and yes the Illuminati had a lot to do with sending the Hulk into space. Only Namor voted otherwise. And Blackbolt voted just to get along LOL!

It's been a while since I read The Illuminati one shot and I'm wondering how would Namor react if he meets Hulk. But I doubt it'll be done diplomatically coz Namor is a powerhouse too.

Hawkeye? Cap replacement? This guy can earn a lot just for filling in, isn't he the new Ronin?

Glad ur Ultimates came out and I bet ur eager to get The Boys, huh? I just wish the series of The Young Avengers come out soon. <_<

I bet ur eager to get The Boys, huh?

yep

was on another board with the colorist for The Boys and he's glad that he's on the project and says that this is one of the most worthwhile things he's done in a while

so yeah I'm pretty stoked.

you guys should read it