Dc And Marvel Universe

CAP WILL NOT DIE!!!!!

http://a249.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/17/l_5dff67d8c0c64e82f9bf8d8413de1db8.jpg

ahhh hell mwho cares about cap anyway..as long as they dont k*ll iceman, punisher and spiderman...

but i dont believe that cap is dead anyway..not with an upcoming captain america movie....not unless like i said earlier they will start a new cap america comics which starts with his origins from WW2

It may be true that Cap may be resurrected in the future, I think it would be better if they did not. Although he was my favorite character in the Marvel Universe, his death would have no meaning if they somehow undo this storyline. I think it's a good move for Marvel and it frees Steve Rogers from being 'tainted' as the whole Marvel Universe becomes darker after Civil War...

The only consolation I'd wish will happen with Cap's death is that somebody should k*ll Tony Stark and Mister Fantastic, too...

Hi Guys,

Baka puede nyo naman akong bigyan ng search engine or website wherein i can download e-comics for free?

Thank you in advance

I get mine from demonoid.com. It's a bit torrent search engine. The problem is, they only open registration a few days each month...

It may be true that Cap may be resurrected in the future, I think it would be better if they did not. Although he was my favorite character in the Marvel Universe, his death would have no meaning if they somehow undo this storyline. I think it's a good move for Marvel and it frees Steve Rogers from being 'tainted' as the whole Marvel Universe becomes darker after Civil War...

The only consolation I'd wish will happen with Cap's death is that somebody should k*ll Tony Stark and Mister Fantastic, too...

Amen. This might be an ugly exit for Cap but nonetheless this is the completion of his legacy. And the fact that his death was very close to happen in reality.

Ironman should be the capt america of this era. the assh*le manipulated everyone for the sake of his precious USA, doing what he think what is good for everybody. CW Frontilines' lady reporter shook his balls real good at the end of the series...

grab a copy of CW:confessions, Somebody broke IM's spirit...

on a side note, USAgent on canada's omega flight? I read somewhere that his name would be changed to CANADAgent.

Hi Guys,

Baka puede nyo naman akong bigyan ng search engine or website wherein i can download e-comics for free?

Thank you in advance

i posted some mega upload and rapidshare links over the last few pages

or tell me what you need and I'll try and see if I have it somewhere.

Ironman should be the capt america of this era. the assh*le manipulated everyone for the sake of his precious USA, doing what he think what is good for everybody. CW Frontilines' lady reporter shook his balls real good at the end of the series...

grab a copy of CW:confessions, Somebody broke IM's spirit...

on a side note, USAgent on canada's omega flight? I read somewhere that his name would be changed to CANADAgent.

Can't blame Tony Stark, he just wished for the best although I'm w/Cap's side during Civil War.

Can't wait for CW: Confessions now that you mentioned it. I haven't had my issues for the past 3 weeks now! :angry:

CANADAgent ? :D

Angelina Jolie to star in movie version of Mark Millar's Wanted

Actress to star with Freeman, McAvoy By MICHAEL FLEMING, DIANE GARRETT

Universal Pictures has set Angelina Jolie to star alongside James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman in "Wanted," an action film based on a graphic novel that Timur Bekmambetov will direct.

Pic will be Jolie's next, with shooting to begin in Eastern Europe in May.

McAvoy will play a young man who discovers his father is an assassin, only to learn shortly thereafter that his dad has been murdered. The youth is drafted to follow in his father's footsteps. Jolie will play an assassin who teaches the ropes to the wannabe killer.

Script was originated by Michael Brandt and Derek Haas, and Jolie took the role after a rewrite by Dean Georgaris ("Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life") to tailor the character for her.

Marc Platt, Jim Lemley, Jason Netter and Iain Smith will produce.

Deal marks the second recent U commitment for Jolie, who'll star this fall for director Clint Eastwood in drama "The Changeling," to be produced by Imagine Entertainment partners Brian Grazer and Ron Howard and Malpaso's Rob Lorenz.

She will next be seen starring as Mariane Pearl in "A Mighty Heart," produced by Brad Pitt's Plan B and opening June 22 via Paramount Vantage. She then stars in the Robert Zemeckis-directed "Beowulf," which opens in the fall. Jolie is also booked to star in "Atlas Shrugged," a Randall Wallace-scripted adaptation of the Ayn Rand novel for Lionsgate.

Jolie is repped by Media Talent Group topper Geyer Kosinski.

Edited by Larry