Dc And Marvel Universe

winter soldier

or some weird thing will happen and the ultimates universe will crossover into the regular MU and Ultimate Cap will take on the mantle of Captain America in the regular MU.

hmmm.. possible... captain america kasi in the Ultimate continuity is more of an assh*le than steve rogers of the 616 continuity is. hehehe. pero medyo cheap trick yun if they'll try to pull that off. mas gusto ko iba naman.

DC kasi doesn't have the stones to replace the big two superheroes nila Superman and Batman. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel brings back Rogers after a few months. pero sana si Winter Soldier na lang.

I can think of a thousand possibilties for a former commie hitman who dons the Captain America costume. 'sides wouldn't that piss Stark off? bwahahahahaha....

Osama bin Ladin & the Al Q'aida sure sounds more like a creation out of the comics, if he ever were described to me without proving he exists. What if he really is a hoax just to make the Western mind -- that is so primed by graphic animation -- more controllable through fear?

Osama bin Ladin & the Al Q'aida sure sounds more like a creation out of the comics, if he ever were described to me without proving he exists. What if he really is a hoax just to make the Western mind -- that is so primed by graphic animation -- more controllable through fear?

this post got me thinking, I've heard that there will be Batman story arc where he goes after OBL

Liv Tyler is Betty Ross in New Hulk Film

Green light for Tyler as 'Hulk' flame By Borys Kit

May 4, 2007 Liv Tyler will star opposite Ed Norton in Marvel Studios' "The Incredible Hulk," signing on to play Betty Ross, the longtime love interest of Dr. Bruce Banner/the Hulk. Louis Leterrier is directing the movie, which is being produced by Avi Arad, Gale Anne Hurd and Kevin Feige.

Ross, a classic "Hulk" character from the comic book's beginning in 1962, is Banner's fellow scientist and an ally in his quest to rid him of his lurking monster deep inside. The movie will unfold with Ross estranged from Banner (Norton), but with the pursuit of the Hulk heating up and Banner on the run trying to cure his condition, Ross finds herself swept back into his life.

Jennifer Connelly played the character in the 2003 movie "Hulk," directed by Ang Lee.

Filming on the new "Hulk" is slated to begin in the summer in Toronto. Universal Pictures is distributing.

The film is being executive produced by Jim Van Wyck, David Maisel, Arad and Stan Lee.

Tyler, who gained international recognition as Arwen in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, was most recently seen in Mike Binder's "Reign Over Me," with Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle. Her upcoming films include the indie comedy "Smother" and the horror thriller "The Strangers."

Tyler is repped by UTA and the Schiff Co.

First Look - Iron Man suit for the Iron Man movie

http://www.newsarama.com/movies/IronMan/ironman_l.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. will be playing Iron Man

it looks good IMO

:thumbsupsmiley: Yeah.. It does look good.. I hope the storyline will be good..

for me the next cap america is definitely bucky, pero in punisher's war journal theres like a preview wherein it shows na punisher is wearing a cap am suit

btw im currently reading 52 and its awesome! black adam is super bad @ss here!

not so sure but probably this is OT, just couldn't help but share this. Stan Lee has/had a reality show "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?" and there was this lady in the audition showed in the show's trailer who was named Icebitch. Stan asks her what would be her catchphrase and she answers on the top of her lungs "Freeze, Motherf*ckah!"

hahahaha

anyway, not to be OT I just wanna ask if the civil war crisis is already finished and if a compilation for the series has already been released? long time I haven't opened a comic book and I'm just updating myself through this thread. I apologize for my laziness and ignorance...

anyway, not to be OT I just wanna ask if the civil war crisis is already finished and if a compilation for the series has already been released? long time I haven't opened a comic book and I'm just updating myself through this thread. I apologize for my laziness and ignorance...

there's a thread in the Free Stuff for Members section here titled Comics (i forgot the rest).

You can download the torrent file for Marvel's Civil War which you can use to download the entire Civil War series (complete with all tie-ins) just backread a bit, because the thread's a bit bigger now.

or you can just check demonoid.com and isohunt for the torrent file and DL it there.

yes ironman is a major douchebag.

just a passing mention.. ganda ng Kobe discussion mo sa Kobe thread Larry! bwahahahahahaha...

anyway... my disappointment with the 52 comics is hindi nya na fulfill ang promise to explain what happened in the One Year Later jump. daming plot holes and that's why i think they had to make world war III.

pero yes, Black Adam is tres cool.

World War Hulk starts this month!!! Hulk Smash Tony Stark!!! bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

and Punisher can't be the next Cap.. it's just... wrong.. hahahaha. pero maganda ang premise. I still think bucky is the man for the job.

actually di clearly defined na villain ngayon si Silver Surfer ulit.. he's just.. finding food for Galactus. hehehehe.. Galactus was a major player sa Annihilation na comic series. and he wasn't really cast as a villain there so I'm not sure if both those guys are still considered villains. (Galactus has to eat man, anong magagawa mo kung gutom ka at planet lang makakapagbusog sayo? hahahaha)

Compilations are now available.. Saw some in Filbar's..

anyway... my disappointment with the 52 comics is hindi nya na fulfill ang promise to explain what happened in the One Year Later jump. daming plot holes and that's why i think they had to make world war III.

World War Hulk starts this month!!! Hulk Smash Tony Stark!!! bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

52 Weeks is finished.. May gastos ulit.. Countdown..

World War Hulk just released its Prologue.. It looks like the Hulk's really pissed.. Oh boy!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

there's a thread in the Free Stuff for Members section here titled Comics (i forgot the rest).

You can download the torrent file for Marvel's Civil War which you can use to download the entire Civil War series (complete with all tie-ins) just backread a bit, because the thread's a bit bigger now.

or you can just check demonoid.com and isohunt for the torrent file and DL it there.

ok thanks, I was actually planning to buy it but your idea would be way better for me and my wallet. hehehe

thanks bro revi for the info too, I guess I'll just DL it...

just finished reading 52 tru comic scans haha great, anyway if anyone here wants to trade/buy(mura lang benta ko hehe) comic scans just msg lol i think i have 10plus gigs of comic scans and growing.

anyway countdown to what kaya ung next series ng dc hehe, as for annihilation may nadownload ako na scans rin but havnt read them yet since im not familiar with the thanos character so mejo its hard to understand for me >_<