SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

Kahit ba hindi ka employed puwede kang maghulog sa SSS? Kung puwede, magkano naman?

yes..... you can be a member thru self-employed status.... minimum of P94 per month for a salary grade of P1,000..... ikaw n ung mgdecide kung mgkno ung declare mong earnings per month, tpos my corresponding n monthly contributions cla....

Magandang umaga po. Magtatanong lang po ulit. I'm 5 months and 9 days pregnant. Pwede pa ba ako mag apply ng maternity benifit kahit medyo late na at kahit may Philhealth na ako? And what are the qualifications for entitlement to the maternity benefit? Yun lang po. :)

mag maternity notification k muna..... after u gave birth na ung maternity reimbursement.... if your employed, u can be assisted by employer.... tapos if some problems occur..... notify me n lang...

question? would you know if I still hve an outstanding loan? Hindo ko alam kung totong nabayaran ng prevous employer ko yung Calamity Loan ko before eh? thanks.

u could verify your loan balance at any sss branch..... just requests for a print out for your loan statement of account...

Can i still pay my SSS after a year .... nag voluntary paymen kasi ako as in itutuloy ko sana pero nakakalimutan ko magbayad sa nearest SSS accredited banks

yes you can...... but u'll start paying for the month of July onwards..... un one year n d mo nabayaran... magiging gap na cya or considered as no contributions.... start k ng July ulit and puede rin ng advance payment for one year....

izzecoh pre,

di ka talaga nagsasawang mamansin dito, kudos to you!

for those periods na an employee contributions, can one pay voluntarily for that (kahit late na) para walang gaps ung payments nya?

:mtc:

d n puede ung retro payments thru self employed (SE) and voluntary(VM).... but in the employer's side, puede cla... just in case na hindi cla nakaremit ng contri ng kanilang employee for a specified period, puede nla byaran yun but with penalties... bkit cla lang ung puede magbayad??? kc deducted n naman yun s salary ng employee nla automatically d b???

my advice is (for SE and VM).... para maiwasan ung mga gaps...just pay in advance......

orthodoc,

you can go to members assistance center at main office and fill-up form RS-1 and submit it together with a photocopy of your birth certificate or baptismal certificate or passport. if your married, submit also your marriage contract upon registration, and if reporting children, submit also the birth or baptismal certificate of children.

cheers!!! :D

orthodoc,

you can go to members assistance center at main office and fill-up form RS-1 and submit it together with a photocopy of your birth certificate or baptismal certificate or passport. if your married, submit also your marriage contract upon registration, and if reporting children, submit also the birth or baptismal certificate of children.

thanx for the help pre!!!! dalawa na tyo d2...

orthodoc,

Thanks!

By the way, can the registration be done in other branches in metro manila?

my fellow MTCers....

i just want to remind you that i'll answer all you questions about us....

but it will depend on the best of my knowledge... kaya kung if u have some more delicate problems..... try to contact me personally... i'll inform u nman kung kailangan mong pumunta n personally..... but don't be mad on us if there's unpleasant results..... i'm just doing my job and it's the least i can do.......

more questions........ please...