SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

hi,

what should i do in applying for a salary load? my employer told me to go directly to the main office and apply there. can't my employer just process them for me? they told me i should present them the new id.

i had a friend who got his loan without going to the main office. what are the other requirements?

thanks

u don't need to go to the sss office... fill-up mo lang ung loan application form.. tapos ur company representative will do the rest.... make sure n qualified k... k??

pakuha k muna ng bagong ID just to make it sure... sa mga self-employed kmi strict about the new ID system e........

Not an SSS question. But I couldn't find any thread for what I want to ask. I left for the US back in 1994 and still residing in the US to date, I don't even remember if I have a BIR number or if everybody have been moved to a new BIR number scheme since I left. How can I find out? Do I have to apply for a new one? I need the BIR number coz I want to open a stock market account with BPI Trading. Any information will help. Thanks.

BIR and SSS nos. are almost the same.... you cud verify it thru their hotlines,, all they need is your complete name and date of birth..., we have a similar system in keeping our records.... the problem is, i forgot the BIR hotlines..... i'll try to find it n lang.. :) :) :) sir, where are exactly in US??

u don't need to go to the sss office... fill-up mo lang ung loan application form.. tapos ur company representative will do the rest.... make sure n qualified k... k??

pakuha k muna ng bagong ID just to make it sure... sa mga self-employed kmi strict about the new ID system e........

yes qualified ako.. 36 contributions d b?so kelangan talga ung new id ang ipakita? :( bummer....

thanks bro...

yes qualified ako.. 36 contributions d b?so kelangan talga ung new id ang ipakita? :( bummer....

thanks bro...

CIRCULAR NO. 19-P

TO: ALL REGISTERED EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES

SUBJECT: Additional Requirements in the Filing of Salary Loan Applications

In order to ensure receipt of loan proceeds by members, authorized company representative/s who file salary loan applications shall present the member's SS digitized ID or E-6 acknowledgment stub with two valid IDs (at least one with photo). This requirement is in addition to the presentation by the company representative/s of his/her SS digitized ID and blue card.

For strict compliance.

3 August 2004

may cut-off cla kasi e... every end of the month mostly nagpapasok cla ng remittances... s posting, one month n ung mtagal....

ah ok....

would you mine???? can you send me a copy of circular no 19 P memo.

i cant print yung naka post... what i need is a memo with Logo of SSS para official..

favor lang po. tnk u so much :)

yap.... CELSO CUNANAN is our new guy..... ala gaano background s kanya e... but he's from the Phil. Air Force..., very unfamiliar person... pero tignan n lang ntin how he'll manage the SSS...

pre,

cunanan ang apelyido? baka kamag-anak ni mang Joaquin Cunanan. dun kami galing ni CSP eh. hweheheh. air force ba kamo sha galing? e di ba GSIS ang coverage dun? nakupo karambola kayo nyan. goodluck.

i just heard matutupad na ang wish ko re: amnesty on delinquent salary loans.

kelan effectivity? and surely deliquent employees could again apply for another salary loan after they have paid their balances in full?

truly happy about that news :upside:

BIR and SSS nos. are almost the same.... you cud verify it thru their hotlines,, all they need is your complete name and date of birth..., we have a similar system in keeping our records.... the problem is, i forgot the BIR hotlines..... i'll try to find it n lang.. :) :) :) sir, where are exactly in US??

Texas USA. Salamat. That's a big help. If you got the numbers that's even better. Thanks again.

pre,

cunanan ang apelyido? baka kamag-anak ni mang Joaquin Cunanan. dun kami galing ni CSP eh. hweheheh. air force ba kamo sha galing? e di ba GSIS ang coverage dun? nakupo karambola kayo nyan. goodluck.

i just heard matutupad na ang wish ko re: amnesty on delinquent salary loans.

kelan effectivity? and surely deliquent employees could again apply for another salary loan after they have paid their balances in full?

truly happy about that news :upside:

maybe this October ung condonation of loans nmin.... i'll post agad if the Memo arrives... :)

already pm'd u last wk re:my ss#.did u get my msg po b?

oh yes...... ur qualified for a one month salary loan.... around P11,000 to 12,000... just ask for a SSS Form ISL 101 (Salary Loan Application), fill up mo lang and ur employer do the rest...... you can check ur loan status online after filing..... pautang ha!!! :)

gud news. friends

ATTENTION: ALL SSS MEMBERS WITH DELIQUENT LOANS

RE : CONDONATION OF SSS LOANS

(salary, calamity, educational, study-now-pay-later, vocational and technical)

DURATION : it will start on October 1, 2004 up to September 30, 2005

no interests, no penalties, just pay the principal amount...

masaya d b??

BAYARAN NYO N UNG MGA UTANG NYO!!!! hehehehehehehe

oh yes...... ur qualified for a one month salary loan.... around P11,000 to 12,000... just ask for a SSS Form ISL 101 (Salary Loan Application), fill up mo lang and ur employer do the rest...... you can check ur loan status online after filing..... pautang ha!!! :)

ahehe :lol: ..saka n utang,bro! mejo matinding pangangailangan eh.. tnx 4 d info nyway! ;)

gud news. friends

ATTENTION: ALL SSS MEMBERS WITH DELIQUENT LOANS

RE : CONDONATION OF SSS LOANS

(salary, calamity, educational, study-now-pay-later, vocational and technical)

DURATION : it will start on October 1, 2004 up to September 30, 2005

no interests, no penalties, just pay the principal amount...

masaya d b??

BAYARAN NYO N UNG MGA UTANG NYO!!!! hehehehehehehe

AS IN???!!! wow, that's great news!

but, if ever, maki-clear din ba credit history ng taong may utang sa SSS pag nagbayad during this amnesty period?

mechanics please, izzecoh!

hi izzecoh.... ako meh tanong sa loan...

4-5 years na ako wala sa Pinas but i remember na may salary loan ako ng di

ko na mabayaran dahil nga wala na ako dyan at wala rin akong mapaki-usapan na

relatives to pay in my behalf.... if i want to pay now, papaano kung wala ako dyan?

another tanong... di ko na maalala yung SSS number ko... pati SSS ID ko nawala

na rin yata eh....

need your advice...

AS IN???!!! wow, that's great news!

but, if ever, maki-clear din ba credit history ng taong may utang sa SSS pag nagbayad during this amnesty period?

mechanics please, izzecoh!

after paying the principal amount of your loan balance,, you'll do not have anymore obligations to pay na,,, meaning cleared k n s utang mo!!!..... but TAKE NOTE: YOU CAN RENEW YOUR LOAN AFTER TWO YEARS FROM THE DATE OF THE COMPLETE PAYMENT OF YOUR LOAN BALANCE...... so hindi muna tyo mkakautang muna..... :)

hi izzecoh.... ako meh tanong sa loan...

4-5 years na ako wala sa Pinas but i remember na may salary loan ako ng di

ko na mabayaran dahil nga wala na ako dyan at wala rin akong mapaki-usapan na

relatives to pay in my behalf.... if i want to pay now, papaano kung wala ako dyan?

another tanong... di ko na maalala yung SSS number ko... pati SSS ID ko nawala

na rin yata eh....

need your advice...

PM me ur whole name and birthday..... i cud trace ur SSS no., about the payment, san k s abroad??? meron representative kmi in every Philippine embassy.... try mo contakin cla.... :) :)

paano ko po malalaman kung ilan pa ang babayaran namin sa housing loan na ni-avail ng mga magulang ko? possible po ba na kung sino yung nagbabayad ng amortization eh sa kanya maipapangalan yung titulo?

salamat na marami.

ups... oo nga pala.... about the housing loan,,, puede mo cya ivery d2 s Real Estate Department nmin, and you ask for a print outs of payments... :)