SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

IF EMPLOYED...di ka puede mag pay ng advance..saka depende sa admin hr nyo kung gaano sila kabilis mag remit sa sss pag diskette.usually 1 mo ang posting...pag self employed ka..better pay in advance sa sss main office..mabilis ang posting nila dun

yes she's right.... but after the full payment of your loan, you have to still wait for the maturity of your loan to renew.... that is after 2 years..... ang advantage lang nun e, less interest and maiiwasan mo ung mga penalties....

buti na lang may ganitong thread... :)

tsong, kasi, a few years back, nung estudyante pa ko i was supposed to work as service crew at a fast food chain, so i got an sss number (along with other requirements like tin), pero hindi ako natuloy mag-work. tapos ngayon, i've been working for a year (hindi as crew ha? hehe) at gusto ko na lumipat ng work. kukuha sana ako ng sss i.d. saan ako pwede mag-apply and what are the requirements? tsaka would there be a problem kung wala akong remittance? kasi apparently, my present company wasn't able to remit our contributions.

tsaka tsong, kung alam mo din, kukuha din sana ako ng tax id....

salamat, this is great help, man! :)

your SSS no. is lifetime... kaya once k lng dapat kumuha nito... in your case, punta k lng s nearest SSS Office and requests for a copy of ur SSS Form E1, para masubmit mo ito s bago mong employer, for them to know ur SSS no. para s remittances ng contributions mo... about the new digitized SSS ID, after n mahulugan ng employer mo ung contributions, at leasy one month ung requirements dun e...

Mga magkano ba ang makukuha mong benefits kapag nag-retired ka na?

the minimun is 1200.00 depending on your average monthly contribution, the higher average monthly contributions you have the higher the pension you'll receive... PM me you SSS no. tignan ko ung projections nya after you retire...

What is the retirement benefit?

It is a cash benefit paid to a member who can no longer work due to old age.

Who may qualify for a retirement benefit?

1. A member who is 60 years old and unemployed and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.

2. A member who is 65 years old, whether employed or not. If employed, he should have paid 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement, whether employed or not.

What are the types of retirement benefits?

They are:

1. the monthly pension, and

2. the lump sum amount.

The monthly pension is a lifetime cash benefit paid to a retiree who has paid at least 120 monthly contributions to the SSS prior to the semester of retirement.

The lump sum amount is granted to a retiree who has not paid the required 120 monthly contributions.

How much monthly pension will a retiree receive?

The monthly pension will be the highest of:

1. the sum of P300 plus 20 per cent of the average monthly salary credit plus two per cent of the average monthly salary credit for each credited year of service in excess of 10 years; or

2. 40 per cent of the average monthly salary credit; or

3. P1,200, provided, that the monthly pension is paid for not less than 60 months.

The lowest monthly pension is P1,200 if the member has 120 monthly contributions; P2,400 if he has at least 20 CYS.

A retiree has the option to receive his first 18 monthly pensions in a lump sum discounted at a preferential rate of interest to be determined by the SSS. The option should be exercised upon filing of the first retirement claim. Only advance payments shall be discounted on the date of payment. The dependents' and the 13th-month pensions are excluded from the 18-month lump sum pension.

Should there be an increase in the monthly pension within the 18-month period, the discounted interest rate will be applied.

The member will receive his monthly pension on the 19th month.

The advanced amount will be deducted from future pensions.

What happens when the retirement pensioner resumes employment?

The monthly pension of a retirement pensioner who resumes employment and is less than 65 years old will be suspended. He and his employer will again be subject to compulsory coverage.

How much is the monthly pension of a member who retires after age 60 with 120 monthly contributions?

The monthly pension of a member who retires after age 60 and has paid the required 120 monthly contribution, will be the higher of either:

1. the monthly pension computed at the earliest time he could have retired had he been separated from employment plus all adjustments;

2. the monthly pension computed at the time when he actually retires.

A member who retires more than once shall be entitled to the higher of:

1. the monthly pension computed for the first retirement claim; or

2. the re-computed monthly pension for the new claim.

How is the monthly pension paid?

The monthly pension is paid through the member's designated bank.

A member who becomes a pensioner starting Sept. 1, 1993 is allowed to choose the bank nearest his residence through which he wishes to receive his pension benefits under the "Mag-Impok sa Bangko" Program.

A benefit claimant who has a single savings account that he wants SSS to use for payment of his pension should submit his savings account number and a photocopy of the passbook's first and second pages to the SSS upon filing of application for retirement claim. He should also show the original passbook during the filing of his application for authentication.

Upon approval of the claim, the SSS will mail a notice-voucher to the claimant informing him when he can withdraw his benefit from the bank.

Can a member receive his retirement claim on the actual date of retirement?

Yes. The retirement benefit will be paid to the qualified member on the actual date of technical retirement provided that he submits the necessary documents six months before the actual date of retirement.

How much is the lump sum amount?

The lump sum amount is equivalent to the total contributions paid by a member and his employer, plus interest.

Aside from the retirement benefit, what else can a retiree receive?

The retiree is entitled to a 13th month pension payable every December.

He and his dependents are also entitled to Medicare benefits under the administration of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth).

Are the children of a retiree member entitled to the dependents' pension?

The dependent, legitimate, legitimated, legally adopted and illegitimate children of a retiree pensioner conceived on or before the date of contingency, will each receive a dependents' pension equivalent to 10 per cent of the member's monthly pension or P250, whichever is higher.

Only five minor children, beginning from the youngest, are entitled to the dependents' pension. No substitution is allowed.

Where there are more than five legitimate and illegitimate children, the legitimate ones will be preferred.

For how long will the dependent child receive his pension?

The dependent's pension stops when the child reaches 21 years old, gets married, gets employed and earns P300 a month or more, or dies. However, the dependent's pension is granted for life to children who are over 21 years old provided they are incapacitated and incapable of self-support due to physical or mental defect which is congenital or acquired during minority.

What will happen to the monthly pension of a retiree in case of death?

Upon the death of a retiree pensioner, his primary beneficiaries will get 100 per cent of his monthly pension plus the dependents' pension for each child.

If he dies within 60 months from the start of his pension and he has no primary beneficiaries, his secondary beneficiaries will receive a lump sum benefit equivalent to the difference of 60 times the monthly pension and the total monthly pensions paid by the SSS excluding the dependent's pension.

What papers are needed in filing for retirement benefit?

1. SSS Form BPN-101 and 108 (Application for Retirement Benefit);

2. Separation paper from last employer (if member is less than 65 years old); and

3. Birth certificate of member if the date of birth in the SSS Form E-1 (Personal Data Record) is not the same as the date of birth in his application form.

4. Passbook.

5. Birth or baptismal certificates of dependent children (if children's corresponding dates of birth are not indicated in SSS Form E-1/E-4).

6. Marriage certificate, if with dependent children and spouse is not indicated in SSS Form E-1/E-4.

7. Proofs of filiation for illegitimate dependent children.

Where can a member file his retirement application?

Application forms for retirement benefit are filed at any SSS branch or representative office.

if you don't received your Id within two months or more.... punta k s Main Office ng SSS, sa East Avenue, Diliman, QC.... verify mo s Mailing SEction 2nd Floor... ask for the RTS Section....

Ang layo naman. Di ko na kaya pumunta dun kasi 5 months na tyan ko. :cry: :cry: :cry:

question lang! 1 year and 3 months nako di nakakapaghulog sa SSS existing pa ba un account ko? wala na ba kong dapat ayusin kung maghuhulog ulet ako?

another question, la pa kase ako ID kung kukuha ako ilang months bago ko matanggap ung ID?

Ang layo naman. Di ko na kaya pumunta dun kasi 5 months na tyan ko. :cry: :cry: :cry:

ooppss!!!! kung meron kang mauutusan, puede mo i authorized cya, gawa n lang kyo ng SPA, and bring him along with at least two valid IDs... tapos puede na yun.... congrats ha!!! a mother to be k n pala..... :call: :call: :call: :cool: :cool:

question lang! 1 year and 3 months nako di nakakapaghulog sa SSS existing pa ba un account ko? wala na ba kong dapat ayusin kung maghuhulog ulet ako?

another question, la pa kase ako ID kung kukuha ako ilang months bago ko matanggap ung ID?

once you have been issued an sss number that would be your lifetime number...punta ka any sss branch near you fill-out ka ng e-6 form....puede ka na magpakuha ng sss digitized id....it would be mailed to you

ooppss!!!! kung meron kang mauutusan, puede mo i authorized cya, gawa n lang kyo ng SPA, and bring him along with at least two valid IDs... tapos puede na yun.... congrats ha!!! a mother to be k n pala..... :call: :call: :call: :cool: :cool:

Salamat. :blush: Wahehehehe...kilala mo pala ako? :unsure:

Ano pala use ng claim stub na binibigay ng SSS kapag kumuha ka ng ID? :unsure:

Question:

I'm working for almost 4yrs with this company.Problem is until now i still have about 11 contributions reflected in the sss database.Although updated naman yung company sa pagbabayad sa bank ndi pa naaupload yung data namin.Lagi daw kasi binabalik ng sss yung diskette na pinapadala nila and me note pa na out of bracket yung mga ibang member's contribution.The company & SSS is pinpointing each other on who's fault or error.November of last year pa nila ito inaayos til now ewan ko kung inaasikaso pa kc hindi pa rin updated yung records namin.What actions as a member could i take para maexpedite yung pag aayos nito kc we can't avail any benefits like salary loan due to lack of contibutions sa system ng sss.Four years is long enough para hindi pa nila maayos ito.If i file a complain pwede ba name withheld kasi i'm still working for this company.Hirap na baka mapag-initan.

Question:

I'm working for almost 4yrs with this company.Problem is until now i still have about 11 contributions reflected in the sss database.Although updated naman yung company sa pagbabayad sa bank ndi pa naaupload yung data namin.Lagi daw kasi binabalik ng sss yung diskette na pinapadala nila and me note pa na out of bracket yung mga ibang member's contribution.The company & SSS is pinpointing each other on who's fault or error.November of last year pa nila ito inaayos til now ewan ko kung inaasikaso pa kc hindi pa rin updated yung records namin.What actions as a member could i take para maexpedite yung pag aayos nito kc we can't avail any benefits like salary loan due to lack of contibutions sa system ng sss.Four years is long enough para hindi pa nila maayos ito.If i file a complain pwede ba name withheld kasi i'm still working for this company.Hirap na baka mapag-initan.

i could not decide on what you have to do..... on what area is your company is located??? where in manila??(or in the philippines?? :D ).... if your in metro manila, i could assist you and let's see what's the problem... just PM me your contact no... ok?

your SSS no. is lifetime... kaya once k lng dapat kumuha nito... in your case, punta k lng s nearest SSS Office and requests for a copy of ur SSS Form E1, para masubmit mo ito s bago mong employer, for them to know ur SSS no. para s remittances ng contributions mo... about the new digitized SSS ID, after n mahulugan ng employer mo ung contributions, at leasy one month ung requirements dun e...

so since wala pa (yata) akong contributions, di pa ko makaka-kuha ng SSS ID? dahil 1 month contribution ang requirement? tama?

salamat tsong! :)

once you have been issued an sss number that would be your lifetime number...punta ka any sss branch near you fill-out ka ng e-6 form....puede ka na magpakuha ng sss digitized id....it would be mailed to you

yes, she's right.... but you must have at least one month of contribution to qualify... ;) ;)

Magandang umaga po. Magtatanong lang po ulit. I'm 5 months and 9 days pregnant. Pwede pa ba ako mag apply ng maternity benifit kahit medyo late na at kahit may Philhealth na ako? And what are the qualifications for entitlement to the maternity benefit? Yun lang po. :)

hehe, pasensya na pare pero isa pang tanong (at malamang naitanong na to pero ang haba na kasi pag nag-backtrack pa ko). if ever qualified na ko mag-apply ng id dahil meron na kong 1 month contribution, meron bang mga requirements na hihingin ang sss pag nag-apply ako?

fill up a SSS Form E6..... bring along at least two valid IDs (driver's licence, company, school, PRC, etc) dala k ng isa pang extra just in case...... yun lang....