SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

About how long does it usually take for a salary loan 2 b processed & approved? btw, i already have here the data of my contributions since 1997-2004.FYI:In 1997,i only had contribution for the month of Apr.;then my ff. contribution was in Feb.-Dec. 2001;i was unemployed last Jan. '02(so i had no contribution 4 said month of that yr),then i had a job & my contribution resumed in Feb.-Dec.2002.Then for the entire 2003,i had complete contributions, to present. U think there's gonna b a prob(such as denial of my application)coz of the months i didn't have contributions?(i hope not! :unsure: )

meron ako dating loan pero since na stop ako ng work di na sya nabayaran.. ngayon meron na akong work ulit what should i do para ma deduct na ulit yung utang ko sa loan ko from my current salary.

by the way yung dati kong company na pinapasukan eh di nakapag bigay ng mga remmitance ko so ano ba mga dapat kong ibigay sa HR namin para ma bawasan na nila ako ulit ng deductions from my previous loan?

mgapakita k lang ng print out na galing s SSS about your loan, tapos cla n ung bhal magsettle nun,,, how long n b delayed ung loan mo??? meron kc kmi condonation ngayon,,, just read the previous posts for instructions and details.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi izzecoh,

The company where I worked haven't paid contributions to our SSS for two years already due to financial difficulties. Since SSS was being deducted from our pay, the company promised to make the contributions once the financial picture improved. Even my salary loans are not being paid though it is regularly being deducted from my pay. Now early this year, the company folded up due to bankruptcy. And the employees have never heard from the company again.

What recourse do I have for the unpaid contributions and salary loan? With my unpaid loan, I am no longer enjoying the benefits of SSS.

Thanks...

i am working with 3 companies on a full time basis with the knowledge of each other. the 3 companies are deducting sss contributions. nsa max n ung contribution ko s isa. pwede b hindi mag pa deduct dun sa 2 other company? 2nd question: last monday ko lang nalaman na for the past three years ay maling sss number ang ginagamit ko. tried to use the sss online and mali daw ung info n binibigay ko. all the past employers have been remitting to the said number. pano ko makukuha ung right #, and ma correct ung contribution ko. pre help me

Hi izzecoh,

The company where I worked haven't paid contributions to our SSS for two years already due to financial difficulties. Since SSS was being deducted from our pay, the company promised to make the contributions once the financial picture improved. Even my salary loans are not being paid though it is regularly being deducted from my pay. Now early this year, the company folded up due to bankruptcy. And the employees have never heard from the company again.

What recourse do I have for the unpaid contributions and salary loan? With my unpaid loan, I am no longer enjoying the benefits of SSS.

Thanks...

sarado n ung company??? mukhang mahirap mahabol ito a.... dapat in the first place, meron kyon gnawang legal action about the company,, kc it's illegal deducting the required SSS contribution tapos not remitting it to the SSS.... parang ngnanakaw cla ng knikta ng employee nla!!!! parang ung s fader ko yan e, hindi n nla mahabol kung company ksi sarado na.....

i am working with 3 companies on a full time basis with the knowledge of each other.  the 3 companies are deducting sss contributions. nsa max n ung contribution ko s isa. pwede b hindi mag pa deduct dun sa 2 other company? 2nd question: last monday ko lang nalaman na for the past three years ay maling sss number ang ginagamit ko. tried to use the sss online and mali daw ung info n binibigay ko. all the past employers have been remitting to the said number. pano ko makukuha ung right #, and ma correct ung contribution ko. pre help me

only one remittance from the three companies will count... kung cno n lang ung mauna maipost...... pero since maximum k n, hanggang dun n lang ung salary bracket mo.... ung dalawa, bale wala na... so puede kang hindi n magdeduct dun s dalawang company,, itira mo n lang ung may maximum contribution k,,, ung nremit ng sobra, puede mo cya irefund smin.... contact mo n lang ako d2 s ofis....

about ur SSS no., tawagan mo n lang ako.... : ) :) :)

sarado n ung company??? mukhang mahirap mahabol ito a.... dapat in the first place, meron kyon gnawang legal action about the company,, kc it's illegal deducting the required SSS contribution tapos not remitting it to the SSS.... parang ngnanakaw cla ng knikta ng employee nla!!!! parang ung s fader ko yan e, hindi n nla mahabol kung company ksi sarado na.....

Thanks, izzecoh! :)

Hi! I already applied for my ss digitized ID last sept.23,2004. I addressed my ID to be sent s ofc nmin & I was promised it wud b released w/in 60 working days but(BIG BUT! :boo: ) til now i haven't received it yet. Why is that so pls? tlga bang filipino tym when they release such impt. stuffs :grr: ?geez! :blink:

Hi! I already applied for my ss digitized ID last sept.23,2004. I addressed my ID to be sent s ofc nmin & I was promised it wud b released w/in 60 working days but(BIG BUT! :boo: ) til now i haven't received it yet. Why is that so pls? tlga bang filipino tym when they release such impt. stuffs :grr: ?geez! :blink:

in our side, sandali lang ung processing nmin,,, after capturing, 2 weeks lang ung turnaroundtime namin tapos forward na namin yan s Post Office.... dun lang tumatagal.... pagumabot yan ng more than two months.... contact me n lang baka RTS yan or meron error dun s mailing address nya... :) :)

in our side, sandali lang ung processing nmin,,, after capturing, 2 weeks lang ung turnaroundtime namin tapos forward na namin yan s Post Office.... dun lang tumatagal.... pagumabot yan ng more than two months.... contact me n lang baka RTS yan or meron error dun s mailing address nya... :) :)

noted. so almost two mos. n po since i applied 4my ss id. how cud i get in touch w/u pLS aside fr. hir s mtc?pm me ur # prbbly.

ano ba requirements pag kumuha ng sss id?

nawal ko na kasi yung e1 form ko pero i think i still have my sss number with me

file up ka lng ng SSS Form E6, and bring along at least two valid IDs (magdala ka ng extra para sure)..... tapos on the same day icapture ung mga biometrics mo...then after 2 weeks to 1 month, i deliver na thru mail ung Tampered proof SSS ID mo.... :)

note: at least dapat meron k one month contribution to qualify

izeecoh,

I recently transferred companies. problem is, they were so irresponsible in keeping records they lost most of the contents of my 201 file, including my SSS records.

I have an existing salary loan with the SSS which is supposed to be deducted from my monthly salary. Its been 3 months since I transferred work and our HR is only deducting the mandatory contributions for me (because they're unaware of the salary loan) How do I find out the amount to be deducted? Better yet, is there a way by which I can pay the SSS directly?

Better yet, is there a way by which I can pay the SSS directly?

madali lang yan sir,,,, you can ask for a print out of your existing salary loan balance at any SSS offices.. tapos if ur willing to pay it voluntarily, puede.. meron kaming form for payments,,, or you can submit this print-out to your new employer and ask them to deduct it thru your salary... meron nang penalty yan sir kaya better act now... :)