SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

Are they exempted in paying SSS contributions?  Tnx!

there's no exempted employers in paying for the SSS Contributions,,, isa sa mga responsibilities nla eto, but there's some Employers na hindi nagkakaltas ng SSS s kanilang employees, puede cguro yun, but magkakaroon cla ng problem in clearing their business permits, kc primary requirements nla e ung ala clang liabilities s SSS... ala talagang lusot no?? lugi man cla o hindi, dapat tuloy parin ung SSS ng knlang employee, or else magsara lang cla!!! (joke)

• 2 weeks later...

Inquiry for a forgotten SSS number

Sirs, I forgot my SSS number. Is there a way to get my number thru the internet? Or kailangan talaga akong pumunta sa QC? I have my own business na kasi. I only worked for 6 months. After having the chance to work for my own company, I stopped paying for my SSS. Anyways, I would like to start paying again to my SSS. However this is my dilemma, I forgot my number already. Is there a way that I can retrieve my old number? Or is it ok to get another number? Help naman po.

Maraming salamat in advancec sa tutulong sa akin.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!!!!

Inquiry for a forgotten SSS number

Sirs, I forgot my SSS number. Is there a way to get my number thru the internet? Or kailangan talaga akong pumunta sa QC? I have my own business na kasi. I only worked for 6 months. After having the chance to work for my own company, I stopped paying for my SSS. Anyways, I would like to start paying again to my SSS. However this is my dilemma, I forgot my number already. Is there a way that I can retrieve my old number? Or is it ok to get another number? Help naman po.

Maraming salamat in advancec sa tutulong sa akin.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!!!!

nagPM n lang me s u... :)

sir inquiry lang: if i migrate for good to another country, is there any way i can withdraw my sss premiums and/or advance my retirement benefits? if so, how or where do i start?

tnx!

you can only avail the retirement benefit at the age of 60 and with a minimum contribution of 120 months.... there's no other way n puede mo mairefund ung contributions mo.... better yet, kahit nsa abroad k n (for good) your records are still intact smin,, so just communicate with the nearest embassy.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sir, i check my contributions online regularly. i mean every month i go online jst to check for my

posted contributions.

Q: how long are they(SSS) be able to update my contributions online?i always ask kc our HR why

are there months that has no postings. minsan nga nammis-interpret na pagttanong ko e..tnx :)

i had a salary loan from SSS years before but i transferred companies a couple of times and i don't think my payment was carried-over. i have all intentions to pay my loan but i also went abroad and i wasn't able to attend to it anymore. what moves should i do to continue payment? how could i know how much is my outstanding loan? i'm afraid it might have bloated because of the accumulated interest over the past couple of years. another thing, can i get paternal assistance even if i have an outstanding salary loan? i hope u could provide me answers. thanks! :huh:

Sir, i check my contributions online regularly. i mean every month i go online jst to check for my

posted contributions.

Q: how long are they(SSS) be able to update my contributions online?i always ask kc our HR why

are there months that has no postings. minsan nga nammis-interpret na pagttanong ko e..tnx  :)

the longest time will be two months... pag lumapas k dun, meron problem ung payments mo.... go to the nearest SSS branch to inquire....

i had a salary loan from SSS years before but i transferred companies a couple of times and i don't think my payment was carried-over. i have all intentions to pay my loan but i also went abroad and i wasn't able to attend to it anymore. what moves should i do to continue payment? how could i know how much is my outstanding loan? i'm afraid it might have bloated because of the accumulated interest over the past couple of years. another thing, can i get paternal assistance even if i have an outstanding salary loan? i hope u could provide me answers. thanks!  :huh:

have you checked your loan balance online?? we have this condonation program, which condones the amount of penalty, only the interest plus the principal amount will be paid.... it runs until September 30, 2005..... you can remit your pyments thru banks... for more infos. log on to our site... :)

besides from loan, pension after ur retirement, what are the other benefits that we can avail from SSS? Kapag nagloan ka malaki rin interest kahit pero mo na yon. Laki kaya ng kaltas sa SSS every month!!!!

we have the disability benefits, funeral, sickness and maternity......

interest s loan?? syempre kailangan yun... para kumita ang SSS.... kung titgnan mo ung contributions mo against the benefits.... panalo panalo ka... for example..... kapag meron kng 1 contribution khit the minimum amount... (P94.00 actually) your entitled automatically for the P20,000 funeral benefit... o d tumubo ung contributions mo.... di ba?? cno lugi??

hi izzecoh,

keep it up, may your tribe increase :cool:

i have another question, i asked you earlier about this but i hope you won't mind...

i don't have a corporated ID nor a company ID(since i'm self-employed right now), but i do have a postal ID, my birth certificate (NSO secpa), and the DTI registration which is still good until 2006, will that be enough to apply for an SSS Id?

thank you in advance :cool:

hi izzecoh,

keep it up, may your tribe increase  :cool:

i have another question, i asked you earlier about this but i hope you won't mind...

i don't have a corporated ID nor a company ID(since i'm self-employed right now), but i do have  a postal ID,  my birth certificate (NSO secpa), and the DTI registration which is still good until 2006, will that be enough to apply for an SSS Id? 

thank you in advance  :cool:

secondary documents will do,,, atm card with your name printed, puede na yun... bring any documents with your name on it.. (School ID, Form 138 :), Voter's Id or affidavit, etc.) just to make sure... :)

Tanong lang, i still have an outstanding balance for the salary loan, how can i inquire kung magkano na yon, and paano ko mababayaran yon, im working here in abroad....

Saka pwede ko pa ba i-continue and pag bayad non monthly SSS....

you log on to the sss website, there is an online verification menu that may help you, or u can PM me ur ss no. and ur email address. i'll verify it personally :)

i had stop voluntarily contributing to sss , but just this feb i continue the philhealth payment as  voluntarily for fear of sudden hospital needs , now i like to know which one is better a caritas health ins or  continue paying the philhealth?

u must also continue ur contributions with the SSS, there is some benefits that the SSS only gives,, like Sickness/Disabilities,,, pls log on to our sss website for some infos about the benefits..