SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

you need to go to the SSS office personally,,, when you file the new digitized ID, kukunin nmin ung mga biometrics mo (e.g., fingerprints, specimen signature, etc).... don't worry kc sandali lng nman yun...

does this apply to any sss office or you have to go to the branch where they issued you the old id?

I agree with ms Awo, it pays to visit the site for some immediate concerns..... para u don't have left out the small details

yes it's true, i'm just here to clarify some questions and problems that were not mentioned in the site..... glad to help, anyone....

• 2 weeks later...

ask ko lang po ..

nag inquire ako sa SSS website...

then nakita ko na eligible ako mag LOAN ng 15k .. so nag loan ako ...

aba dumating sa akin ung check knina.. P8,455.00 lang natanggap ko :(

that is :

P 9,500

950 < advance interest

95 < service fee

---------

P 8,455

ask ko lang kung bakit nagkaganoon??

i was expecting P15K kasi ..

thanks

izzecoh,

hello,

I have a question. I heard that Employers are required to keep SSS records (i.e. R3-Contribution Collection List; R5 - Contributions Payment Return; etc) for at least 10 years before they can safely discard it. So my questions are: What is the legal basis for it? Is it through SSS circulars? If so, what is the circular number? when did it take effect? Was it published? Would really appreciate it if u could email me the Circular.

Thanks so much.

ask ko lang po ..

nag inquire ako sa SSS website...

then nakita ko na eligible ako mag LOAN ng 15k .. so nag loan ako ...

aba dumating sa akin ung check knina.. P8,455.00 lang natanggap ko :(

that is :

P 9,500

950 < advance interest

95 < service fee

---------

P 8,455

ask ko lang kung bakit nagkaganoon??

i was expecting P15K kasi ..

thanks

hindi ko pa masasagot unless you'll give me ur SSS no.,,, para masilip ko ung status ng contributions mo and then kung bkit yun lang ung naloan mo...... hav u looked in my previous post about the new guidelines in loan availment??..... post ko agad ung answer as soon i'll receive ur reply... :)

izzecoh,

hello,

I have a question. I heard that Employers are required to keep SSS records (i.e. R3-Contribution Collection List; R5 - Contributions Payment Return; etc) for at least 10 years before they can safely discard it. So my questions are: What is the legal basis for it? Is it through SSS circulars? If so, what is the circular number? when did it take effect? Was it published? Would really appreciate it if u could email me the Circular.

Thanks so much.

actually there's no office order or circulars that mandates all employers to keep their SSS Forms for safekeeping......

it's up to the employers when they'll dispose their forms and documents....

they have a different retention period compared to us..... san mo narinig ito???

Just to keep their own record safe, they have to safekeep their SSS document for future problem.....

and by the way, SSS Forms R5, RS5, SBR, R6 (these are the payment forms) are disposed right away after encoded, it has short retention period (a month maybe)... it's hard to retrieve a copy of this when it's lost..... better to keep it after you secured your record payments...

while SSS form E1,E4,RS1, OW1, R1, R1A, R3, H3, E5, E6 (all member's data documents) are disposed after it is microfilmed..... mas madali ito irequest if you need a copy.....

Guest chunky

A friend of mine asked me to post this...

1. ano ang means ng sss para ideliver yung sss id card at kung sino ang nagdedeliver?

2. panu kung wala yung may ari ng sss id card, bumabalik ba sa sss yung id?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

izzecoh,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I got that info from a certain OIC, Cluster Legal Unit of SSS. Dont want to name names. Said that employers are required to retain SSS documents for at least 10 years. He said that it was in a SSS circular. Dont know much about it coz I dont have the means to verify that info on my own.

Thank you very much. You are a great help.

A friend of mine asked me to post this...

1. ano ang means ng sss para ideliver yung sss id card at kung sino ang nagdedeliver?

2. panu kung wala yung may ari ng sss id card, bumabalik ba sa sss yung id?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

approved digitized SSS ID cards are sent thru registered mail..... tapos na courier na yon ang desisyon kung paano nila idispose yun...... RTS or returned to sender ang bumabalik samin... eto ung may problema sa mga address (baka mali) or ung confirmation ng SSS member concerned (baka d nakatira dun sa specified address ung member).....

if you don't received your Id within two months or more.... punta k s Main Office ng SSS, sa East Avenue, Diliman, QC.... verify mo s Mailing SEction 2nd Floor... ask for the RTS Section....

sent na my SS num via PM

thanks a lot.. gusto ko lang kasi i clarify .. baka naman ang bayaran ko din eh 15K..

tsaka isa pang tanong .. pwede ba ako magbayad ng sobra? i mean kung mababayaran ko ung loan ng 4 months lang.. ok ba un? thanks

yes you have a high salary credit.... puede k p nga mag 24,000...... SANA...

you have only 45 months of contribution so hindi k qualified for a two months salary loan...... one month lang ung approved sayo and it's based on your average monthy credit... which is 9500.... less lang ung first annual interest kaya 8455.00 lang ung check amount....

buti na lang may ganitong thread... :)

tsong, kasi, a few years back, nung estudyante pa ko i was supposed to work as service crew at a fast food chain, so i got an sss number (along with other requirements like tin), pero hindi ako natuloy mag-work. tapos ngayon, i've been working for a year (hindi as crew ha? hehe) at gusto ko na lumipat ng work. kukuha sana ako ng sss i.d. saan ako pwede mag-apply and what are the requirements? tsaka would there be a problem kung wala akong remittance? kasi apparently, my present company wasn't able to remit our contributions.

tsaka tsong, kung alam mo din, kukuha din sana ako ng tax id....

salamat, this is great help, man! :)

ok .. thanks ...

isa pa pong question...

if ever pwede ko ba bayaran ng mas maaga or mas malaki ung sa monthly dues ko para sa loan?

para mapaaga matapos .. and then utang ulit .. hehehe

IF EMPLOYED...di ka puede mag pay ng advance..saka depende sa admin hr nyo kung gaano sila kabilis mag remit sa sss pag diskette.usually 1 mo ang posting...pag self employed ka..better pay in advance sa sss main office..mabilis ang posting nila dun