SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

hello po my dad just passed away last tuesday and he is a pensioned member of SSS.

Would like to ask the following:

1.) What are the claims we can get from SSS? I know of Funeral, Death and move of his contibutions to my mom.

2.) Can we do this simulteaneously, may priority daw sabi ng SSS pero I am wondering can we submit all documents in sequence para ok na tapos na antayin na lang namin yung mga checks?

3.) How much does each claim give us?

Thanks po!

for instance, her monthly earning is 35K with max contirbution to SSS?

hello po.

here's how to compute the maternity benefit po:

if her contribution is in max which is 15k

15K X 6 then the product will be diveded by 180 then the quotient will be multiplied again by 60 for normal delivery or 78 if ceasarian :thumbsupsmiley:

hello po my dad just passed away last tuesday and he is a pensioned member of SSS.

Would like to ask the following:

1.) What are the claims we can get from SSS? I know of Funeral, Death and move of his contibutions to my mom.

2.) Can we do this simulteaneously, may priority daw sabi ng SSS pero I am wondering can we submit all documents in sequence para ok na tapos na antayin na lang namin yung mga checks?

3.) How much does each claim give us?

Thanks po!

hello po.

yes you're right with benefits you will file but it should be done one at a time lang po for verification purposes. dati pwedeng sabay pero nagkakaroon ng problema sa part din ng employees processing the claim. funeral first and after you receive the check, then you can file for the death benefit.

the amount for the funeral benefit is 20k. for the death benefit, the amount the pensioner receives in his monthly pension is the same amount the survivor will receive.

please don't forget to present the original death certificate, marriage certificate and birth certificates of the children below 21 registered with the NSO and official receipt from the funeral service. only the photocopy of the said documents will be submitted together with the sss forms funeral and DDR.

Some questions:

1. I availed of the SSS salary loan last year when I was still with my previous company. However, I transferred to a new company this year. Is it expected that my former company deduct the balance of my SSS loan from my last pay?

2. From February until today, my SSS loan has gone unpaid since my current employer assumed that the loan was completely deducted from my last pay from my previous employer. I was informed that since th loan was left unpaid, it will accrue interest. Would you happen to know the rate?

3. What can I do to fix the problem? Can I have the loan reinstated? or do I have to pay it in full including the interest? what about the possibility of rolling back the interest earned?

Hope to get your feedback immediately.

Thanks!

hello po.

your previous employer should have deducted the remaining balance of your loan from your last pay check. if they failed to do so, please inform your new employer about your outstanding loan balance. it will gain a 1% penalty per month. if you have time please go to the nearest sss branch or call the sss very hot line 920-6446 up to 55 to inquire for your updated loan balance and monthly amortization. :thumbsupsmiley:

Thank you sir!

Follow up question: Is it possible for me to ask my current employer to continue the amortization or do I have to pay the remaining balance in full all by myself?

you have to options...

(1) you can pay it personally (either full payment or not)

or

(2) report to ur current employer, and sila ung bahalang magdeduct s monthly amortization....

:)

• 3 weeks later...
could anyone kindly provide idea on formula how to compute expected benefits one a person reaches retiring age.

hello po.

sorry bossing long holiday at walang computer sa bundok kaya hindi naka-reply agad sa'yo.

masalimuot ang tatlong formula used to compute a member's pension for retirement and it also depends on the members premium contributions. are you sure you want this po?

here's one and the simplest formula: 40% of the average monthly salary credit

:thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...

Here's the case sir:

My lola died, cguro po mga 3-4 yrs na nkakalipas,..SSS member po sya,...patay na rin ang asawa nya (nauna pa sa kanya) ang pinaka bunsong anak is i think 34 years of age, binata, the rest po ay may-asawa na...

ang tanong ko po:

1. May benepisyo pa bang makukuha ang lola ko? Or yung mga anak nya?

2. Yun lang po bang anak na wala pang asawa ang makakuha? Or pati yung may asawa na?

3. Kahit saan po bang branch pwedeng i-file to?

Sana po m-klaro nyo sir,..dami kse nagmamarunong sa mga tiyuhin ko..and pagdating na sa perang makukha,..alam nyo nman....nagkakagulo na...

Sir, magtatanong. lang po..

1. pwede po ba kumuha ng sss id kahit saang sss office sa buong pinas?

2. at ilang years po ba dapat bago mag avail ng sss loan?

thanks po in advance.

hi sir!

1. i think better to get an sss id near your place para madali lang

2. 2 straight years contribution pwde ka na mag avail ng loan sa sss. i think require nila ang sss id.

hope this helps

hi sir!

1. i think better to get an sss id near your place para madali lang

2. 2 straight years contribution pwde ka na mag avail ng loan sa sss. i think require nila ang sss id.

hope this helps

bossing sss id can be evaluated near your place of residence or at the SSS member assistance center at east avenue, quezon city. id capturing for the NCR are done only in SSS quezon city branch along east avenue.

salary loan requirements: at least 36 months of contribution for 1 month salary loan and 72 months for 2 months salary loan. with 6 months active contributions within one year prior to the month of filing. :headsetsmiley:

Here's the case sir:

My lola died, cguro po mga 3-4 yrs na nkakalipas,..SSS member po sya,...patay na rin ang asawa nya (nauna pa sa kanya) ang pinaka bunsong anak is i think 34 years of age, binata, the rest po ay may-asawa na...

ang tanong ko po:

1. May benepisyo pa bang makukuha ang lola ko? Or yung mga anak nya?

2. Yun lang po bang anak na wala pang asawa ang makakuha? Or pati yung may asawa na?

3. Kahit saan po bang branch pwedeng i-file to?

Sana po m-klaro nyo sir,..dami kse nagmamarunong sa mga tiyuhin ko..and pagdating na sa perang makukha,..alam nyo nman....nagkakagulo na...

bossing is your lola receiving sss pension for more than 5 years before she died? if yes, you can claim the funeral benefit whoever paid for the funeral services with an official receipt from the funeral parlor. if no, aside from the funeral, the children of the member (married or unmarried) can apply for the death benefit lump sum payment.

application should be filed at the SSS office near the claimant's residence. :thumbsupsmiley:

bossing sss id can be evaluated near your place of residence or at the SSS member assistance center at east avenue, quezon city. id capturing for the NCR are done only in SSS quezon city branch along east avenue.

salary loan requirements: at least 36 months of contribution for 1 month salary loan and 72 months for 2 months salary loan. with 6 months active contributions within one year prior to the month of filing. :headsetsmiley:

additional info po. please bring two VALID ids with photos and signature :goatee:

hi sir!

pano kung yung loan ko e natapos nung jan15 2009 tapos i want to avail another loan..yung para bang renewal..my 1st loan ko kasi i got cguro around 10K+..pano kaya sa renewal ko..i've been in the company for 3 years na..can i get 2 months salary loan? is it possible po ba..i've been contributing sa sss since 2002 pa po..

bossing yung pong housing loan nila panu ang process? pwede din ba ito kung papangayus lang ng house? Is SSS funds cheaper than Pagibig?

you have to secure a certificate of loan eligibility from the sss branch near you. then present the certification to any participating financial institutions.

the sss and the pag-ibig fund have the same interest rate of 6% per annum. :thumbsupsmiley:

hi sir!

pano kung yung loan ko e natapos nung jan15 2009 tapos i want to avail another loan..yung para bang renewal..my 1st loan ko kasi i got cguro around 10K+..pano kaya sa renewal ko..i've been in the company for 3 years na..can i get 2 months salary loan? is it possible po ba..i've been contributing sa sss since 2002 pa po..

kindly inquire to the nearest sss branch near you if your last payment for your previous loan have been posted. yes sir, if you have 72 contributions you are qualified for a two months salary loan. :thumbsupsmiley:

can someone teach me how to compute for maternity benefits for my staff? Thanks! :)

hello. :thumbsupsmiley:

qualifying conditions for the maternity benefit:

1st a member has paid at least three monthly contributions within the 12 month period immediately preceding the semester of her childbirth or miscarriage.

2nd she has given the required notification of her pregnancy through her employer if employed or to the SSS if separated, voluntary or self-employed.

here's how to compute the maternity benefit:

1. exclude the semester* of contigency

2. count 12 months backwards starting from the month immediately before the semester of contingency.

3. identify the six highest monthly salary credits within the 12-month period.

4. add the six highest monthly salary credit to get the total monthly salary credit.

5. divide the total monthly salary credit by 180 days to get the average daily salary credit. this is equivalent to the daily maternity allowance.

6. multiply the daily maternity allowance by 60 (for normal delivery or miscarriage) or 78 days (ceasarian delivery) to get the total amount of maternity benefit.

*semester refers to two consecutive quarters ending in the quarter of contingency

* quarter refers to three consecutive months ending march, june, september or december.

i hope this helps