SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

i have a question... i availed a 1 month salary loan april 2 years ago, ive prepaid my SSS loan payment and was able to settle everything last december 2007... as i understand, you may not be able to renew the current SSS loan after 2 years and completion of payment... on my end i was able to settle everything and this would be its 2nd year this april... so i assume that i can avail the sss loan again this month to be exact, however when i checked the SSS website and log in to check my details, it says there that its 2 years would still be on july this year... i'm a bit perplexed because if i look on the details on when the loan approved and check generated and it was on an april... but on the website it says that i wont be able to avail it till july of this year... what's the real deal here? i mean, its confusing because if i'm going to wait till july that would be like 2 years and 3 months not the normal 2 years thats posted on the website... which means they're contradicting whats written and posted there on the SSS website... can you clarify on this matter sir? would i be able to avail of it this april or do i still have to wait till july? Thank you and i do hope you could help me... :)

sir, it does mean na ung time of approval ng loan nyo is where you count the 24-payment term... in your case, april approved ung loan but the start of remittances is on may or june, doon po kayo mg start magbilang...

paki check n lang po ang voucher n nka attach s tseke, meron pong nakaindicate dun kelan ung start ng payment nyo...

Edited by izzecoh
meron bang upcoming SALARY LOAN CONDONATION PROGRAM ang SSS this year? ive seen the promo the past year but i didnt avail of it. i got an oustanding loan since 2005.

Advise please.

ala pa pong announcement kung magkakaroon. mag-abang na lng po kayo ulit... :D

if pinabayaan niyo ang mga company like this, aabuso yan!

remind nya lang ang HR/accounting nila about the problem, cguro gagawan naman nila ng action iyan...

or else, puede na silang kasuhan ng SSS...

SSS files 400 criminal cases against erring employers

The Social Security System (SSS) has filed criminal cases against more than 400 employers for violating the Social Security Law, which carry penalties of stiff fines and imprisonment, a top official said.

SSS President and Chief Executive Officer Corazon de la Paz said 412 employers face charges for offenses such as failure to remit payments, refusal to show records to SSS officers, submission of inaccurate employment data and lack of SSS registration.

“We don’t tolerate employers who deny their employees SSS benefits because of neglect or disobedience,” she said.

The state-run pension fund expects to collect more than P60 million from 264 employers who failed to pay contributions and loan payments. The SSS imposes monthly penalties of 3 percent on late contributions and 1 percent for unpaid loans.

The law requires employers to report all employees for SSS coverage and allows SSS account officers to check company records. Grossly negligent employers face up to 12 years in jail and fines ranging from P5,000 to P20,000.

De la Paz said the SSS planned to intensify its legal actions against delinquent employers, after Malacañang gave it exemption from paying a filing fee for cases in the prosecutor’s office since February.

The SSS has 47 cluster lawyers all over the country, including 21 in the National Capital Region, whose principal task is to file legal cases against delinquent employers.

source: sss.gov.ph

salamat po ng marami.

Good day sir,

Itatanong ko lang po kung pano ko po malalaman yung montly salary credit ko.

Maraming salamat

meron mga certain brackets ka dapat iconsider...

for example, (for self employed/voluntary members)

if your earning is between P5,750 to P6,249,99 then your monthly salary credit is P6000.

ang monthly contribution mo will be P624.00.

pls refer to the new SSS Contribution Table s sss.gov.ph

try this link

http://www.sss.gov.ph/docs/guidebook07.pdf

sir, it does mean na ung time of approval ng loan nyo is where you count the 24-payment term... in your case, april approved ung loan but the start of remittances is on may or june, doon po kayo mg start magbilang...

paki check n lang po ang voucher n nka attach s tseke, meron pong nakaindicate dun kelan ung start ng payment nyo...

thanks for the info, sir. i guess this means that i have to wait till july before i would be able to avail a salary loan... looking at the bright side though, if i availed it on july, pwedeng 2 months salary iyong makuha ko...

sir question, what would be the maximum loan amount for a 2 month salary loan availed through SSS?

Thank you again and more power!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Hello.

My mum pased away last 10 and I was wondering how much would I get from SSS? Im her primary benifeciary.

Mga nasa 18k+ ang na contribute ng mama ko. Meron ba po dito na pwedeng tumulong sakin para lakarin ito?

Salamat.

my condolences.... meron kang makukuha ng funeral benefit of P20,000...

then after noon, puede ka na magfile ng death claim...

im not sure with the exact amount na puede mong makuha...

just inquire in the nearest SSS branch...

:D

my condolences.... meron kang makukuha ng funeral benefit of P20,000...

then after noon, puede ka na magfile ng death claim...

im not sure with the exact amount na puede mong makuha...

just inquire in the nearest SSS branch...

:D

thank you for your reply sir.

Meron ba po kayong contact sa SSS na pwede makatulong sakin? Kahit magpadulas nalang ako para ma i process kaagad. Pa PM nalang po sakin yung name and number if ever.

thank you for your reply sir.

Meron ba po kayong contact sa SSS na pwede makatulong sakin? Kahit magpadulas nalang ako para ma i process kaagad. Pa PM nalang po sakin yung name and number if ever.

hahaha... hindi po kmi LTO... :D

khit hindi k nman maghanap ng fixer, kayang kaya mo naman ito iprocess...

mabilis nman ang processing time ng SSS...

hahaha... hindi po kmi LTO... :D

khit hindi k nman maghanap ng fixer, kayang kaya mo naman ito iprocess...

mabilis nman ang processing time ng SSS...

hahaha. I did not mean to offend anyone kasi po nadala na ako sa mga govt institutions. xD

bale requirements lang tsaka SSS card ng namatay ok to go na?

hahaha. I did not mean to offend anyone kasi po nadala na ako sa mga govt institutions. xD

bale requirements lang tsaka SSS card ng namatay ok to go na?

you go to sss.gov.ph for the requirements...

ready mo lang ung mga funeral receipts and death certificate, para mas mabilis ang transaction...

Hi! Got a few questions po:

My wifey's in Canada. She's asking things about making SSS contributions.

1. May minimum ba for OFW's? If yes, how much?

2. How can she send her contribution? Pwede ba on-line banking? Or ako maghuhulog on her behalf?

3. May makukuha ba ako after I file for paternity leave? If yes, nasa magkano?

Thanks! I'd appreciate your answers! ^_^

bossing,

gaano po b katagal mag reflect sa sss-online na tapos na yung previous loan ko sa sss ?

almost a month na po kasi nung last kaltasan ng employer ko eh...

yung isa ko namang officemate.. may utang p daw sya dun sa first loan nya.. binayaran nya yun sa sss bacoor.

tapos nung nag file sya ng new loan. na reject n naman.. may balance ba daw sya eh binayaran ng nga. naka attach sa form yung reciept ng payment

1. May minimum ba for OFW's? If yes, how much?

yes meron, P4000 po at least ung salary bracket, so thats P416 a month ung contribution nya dapat

2. How can she send her contribution? Pwede ba on-line banking? Or ako maghuhulog on her behalf?

puede po thru bank to bank, PNB ung madalas nilang gamitin...

but if you have the time nman, mas maganda nga kung ikaw na mismo ung mghulog...

just in case magkaproblema sa remittances, mas madali mo siyang ayusin kasi you done it locally

3. May makukuha ba ako after I file for paternity leave? If yes, nasa magkano?

maternity benefit lang po ang meron s SSS,

pero kung mabubuntis kyo puede siguro... :D

bossing,

gaano po b katagal mag reflect sa sss-online na tapos na yung previous loan ko sa sss ?

almost a month na po kasi nung last kaltasan ng employer ko eh...

yung isa ko namang officemate.. may utang p daw sya dun sa first loan nya.. binayaran nya yun sa sss bacoor.

tapos nung nag file sya ng new loan. na reject n naman.. may balance ba daw sya eh binayaran ng nga. naka attach sa form yung reciept ng payment

real time ung nsa online inquiry, meaning yan din ung nakikita sa SSS na record/updates...

regarding s posting ng payments mo yan, depende yan sa pagsubmit ng employer mo ng collection list.

antay k lang ng ilang linggo, mapost din yan...