SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

I am currently a contributing OCW in SSS. I know that under OCW category I can avail of maximum 2M loan. If i will avail of this loan can I get it in cash? Gusto ko kasi bumili ng lupa. Do you know how much will be the interest? What are the requirements? If approved for a loan for example for 15 years, can i still make extra repayments to pay it off early?

Would you know how much is the minimum contri for an OCW? Thanks.

i have a salary loan before and i know i have been deducted from my salaries. but when i checked my account online, it showed i never paid. this means the company never remitted my payments.

the prob is, the company folded up many years back. need help.

it either they failed to pay ur monthly salary dues or your salary loan payment records is outdated.

if you still have contact with ur previous employer, kahit sarado man cya....

request for a copy of the collection list/transmittal of salary payments made by them...

then verify mo na lang ung mga periods na hindi pumasok s sss data mo...

the worst scenario, ala silang maibigay ng collection list kc hindi nga cla nagbabayad.

u can sue them and wait for 48 years bago mailabas ang court order (sa bagal ng sistema s korte)

or ikaw n lang ung mga shoulder ng penalties and payments...

you choose. :D

i need help too about my sss salary loan, last february pa ako natapos ng first loan ko, is it true that april pa ako uli makakapag avail ng second loan? please help me, tnx

kelan po b ng mature ang loan nyo??

it takes 24 months starting from the approval date of ur salary

kung february ang last full payment ng loan nyo, dapat march puede na mag file ulit....

matagal ang april, cguro ur company is waiting for the payment to be posted...

madalas kc matagal ang pag update ng records ng payments....

if s bank cla nagreremit, mtagal ang validation nun...

kelan po b ng mature ang loan nyo??

it takes 24 months starting from the approval date of ur salary

kung february ang last full payment ng loan nyo, dapat march puede na mag file ulit....

matagal ang april, cguro ur company is waiting for the payment to be posted...

madalas kc matagal ang pag update ng records ng payments....

if s bank cla nagreremit, mtagal ang validation nun...

ah ganun po ba? so ibig sabihin dito lang sa loob ng company namin ang may problema or tamad ang personnel namin anoh?

salamat sir.......

it either they failed to pay ur monthly salary dues or your salary loan payment records is outdated.

if you still have contact with ur previous employer, kahit sarado man cya....

request for a copy of the collection list/transmittal of salary payments made by them...

then verify mo na lang ung mga periods na hindi pumasok s sss data mo...

the worst scenario, ala silang maibigay ng collection list kc hindi nga cla nagbabayad.

u can sue them and wait for 48 years bago mailabas ang court order (sa bagal ng sistema s korte)

or ikaw n lang ung mga shoulder ng penalties and payments...

you choose. :D

parang ang hirap maghabol sa company na wala na. does sss have an amnesty program for this?

ah ganun po ba? so ibig sabihin dito lang sa loob ng company namin ang may problema or tamad ang personnel namin anoh?

salamat sir.......

hindi ko masabi, sir.... better to inquire sa nearest SSS branch...

tapos humingi kayo ng print out for your salary loan payments...

then itally nyo ito against ur company record of payments...

you'll see san meron naging problema...

:D

will be transferring to government institution this month pero gusto ko ituloy contribution ko...what should i do? where would i pay my contribution?

ty

go voluntary!!!

no forms to fill up, just get a SSS Form RS-5....

for the amount of contribution will depend on ur last posted premiums....

verify it online... dun k n magbase ng monthy remittance mo....

:D

my first SSS salary loan was denied because i allegedly had a TEMPORARY SSS Number??? How did that happened? how can i fix this issue? badly in need of your help....... TY

maybe u applied for a SSS membership without submitting any legal documents... e.g. birth certificate, marriage contract...

this is possible, hindi strict s pag apply ng sss membership, u just get a SSS Form E-1, fill-up and submit....

viola!!! may ss no. k na....

to settle this, u need to submit those legal documents...

maybe u applied for a SSS membership without submitting any legal documents... e.g. birth certificate, marriage contract...

this is possible, hindi strict s pag apply ng sss membership, u just get a SSS Form E-1, fill-up and submit....

viola!!! may ss no. k na....

to settle this, u need to submit those legal documents...

Thank you very much!! will they start processing my loan once i submitted those documents or will it take more time?

Noob Question:

I'm thinking of setting up a business and hiring one employee. I want that employee to have SSS benefits. Supposing I'm giving that employee a PhP 12,500/month salary, how much does that employee and my business contribute to that employee's SSS?

Another question:

Is the deduction from that employee's salary (the amount paid for that employee's SSS contribution) taxable?

Thank you so much.

Noob Question:

I'm thinking of setting up a business and hiring one employee. I want that employee to have SSS benefits. Supposing I'm giving that employee a PhP 12,500/month salary, how much does that employee and my business contribute to that employee's SSS?

Another question:

Is the deduction from that employee's salary (the amount paid for that employee's SSS contribution) taxable?

Thank you so much.

Q1

12500 salary bracket = P1,300 SS contribution....

883.30 Employer (you) plus P10 for the Employees Compensation, total of 893.30

416.70 Employee (the amount deducted to his/her monthly salary)

sss contribution guide

Q2 no, the tax is already deducted from the gross monthly earning.

My wife already has 2 kids aged 3 yrs old and 8 months but we haven't filed any maternity benefits for my wife. can we still file this? thanks
CIRCULAR NO. 22-V

TO: All Employers and Employees

SUBJECT: Amendment to Circular No. 103-T

Maternity Leave Benefits

Pursuant to Social Security Commission Resolution No. 498-s. 1995, Circular No. 103-T on Maternity Leave Benefits has been amended to ten years instead of the one year prescriptive period for the employers to file their reimbursements for maternity benefit claims from the date said advances were made, in line with Articles 1144 and 1150 of the New Civil Code of the Philippines.

All other terms and provisions of Circular 103-T, not otherwise inconsistent herewith shall continue to remain in full force and effect.

Please be guided accordingly.

July 21, 1995.

source: sss.gov.ph

sir izzecoh,

parang hindi po gumagana online inquiry ng loan status. kasi everytime na click ko yun, error message parati ang lumalabas. pati yung text, inquire ako ng loan status sa text, wala din dumating na reply. pag offline ba sss, wla din reply? d kasi ako maka-inquire sa sss branch sa buendia kasi parati offline, last week tsaka ngayong week.