SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

OFFICE ORDER NO. 149-P

Subject : ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE PROCESSING OF SALARY LOAN

APPLICATIONS

In order to enhance controls in the processing of salary loan applications, the following guidelines are hereby issued:

For applications filed by authorized company representative, presentation of SS digitized ID of the member or E-6 acknowledgment stub with two valid IDs (at least one with photo) shall be required. This requirement is in addition to the presentation by the company representative of his/her SS digitized ID and blue card as required under Office Order 15-P.

In the case where E-6 acknowledgment stub is presented, verification from the on-line inquiry "SSS ID Clearance System menu" shall be done to determine whether member has actually undergone SS digitized ID capture.

All existing guidelines and procedures under Office Order 113-P not inconsistent with these guidelines shall continue to be observed and implemented.

This Office Order shall take effect immediately.

For strict compliance.

(sgd.)

CORAZON S. DE LA PAZ

President and Chief Executive Officer

CIRCULAR NO. 18-P

TO: ALL REGISTERED EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES

SUBJECT: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE FILING OF SICKNESS AND MATERNITY BENEFIT CLAIMS

To ensure receipt of benefits by members, authorized company representatives who file sickness and maternity benefit claims shall present the member's SS digitized ID or E-6 acknowledgement stub with two valid IDs (at least one with photo). This requirement is in addition to the presentation by the company representative of his SS digitized ID and blue card.

For strict compliance.

good day po sir ;)

tanong ko lang if i can already apply for a salary loan.

* attached is a copy of my Contributions - Actual Premium

if u've read the my earlier posts.... about the guidelines in salary loans application.... it states that u must hav at least 36 monthly contributions to qualify... :) :) :)

CIRCULAR NO. 18-P

TO: ALL REGISTERED EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES

SUBJECT: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE FILING OF SICKNESS AND MATERNITY BENEFIT CLAIMS

To ensure receipt of benefits by members, authorized company representatives who file sickness and maternity benefit claims shall present the member's SS digitized ID or E-6 acknowledgement stub with two valid IDs (at least one with photo). This requirement is in addition to the presentation by the company representative of his SS digitized ID and blue card.

For strict compliance.

eh pano kung na-file ko na yung maternity claim ko nun april pa? covered pa ba ko nyan? kse next month ko pa lang makukuha yung cash, next month pa ko magli-leave eh...

so, ibig sabihin, pag walang sss id, di make-claim yung benefit? naku, eh wala pa naman akong ID till now... :(

eh pano kung na-file ko na yung maternity claim ko nun april pa? covered pa ba ko nyan? kse next month ko pa lang makukuha yung cash, next month pa ko magli-leave eh...

so, ibig sabihin, pag walang sss id, di make-claim yung benefit? naku, eh wala pa naman akong ID till now... :(

no, mam... this for the new applications... in your case,, nafile n po yan and it's approved already... :)

sa MAC hindi na.... ala ng staff na mag-assist s members....

but in the Main Building meron pa, kc may nagovertime pa......

waah!

so there's no freaking way i could take care of my SS ID replacement without being off from work?

kainis!

thanks for the info though.

waah!

so there's no freaking way i could take care of my SS ID replacement without being off from work?

kainis!

thanks for the info though.

ganun n nga cguro........ but i'll try get some infos kung puede ung non-appearance sa case mo... tutal replacement nman yan e.... post ko agad kung puede.. :) :)

OFFICE ORDER NO. 149-P

Subject : ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE PROCESSING OF SALARY LOAN

APPLICATIONS

In order to enhance controls in the processing of salary loan applications, the following guidelines are hereby issued:

For applications filed by authorized company representative, presentation of SS digitized ID of the member or E-6 acknowledgment stub with two valid IDs (at least one with photo) shall be required. This requirement is in addition to the presentation by the company representative of his/her SS digitized ID and blue card as required under Office Order 15-P.

In the case where E-6 acknowledgment stub is presented, verification from the on-line inquiry "SSS ID Clearance System menu" shall be done to determine whether member has actually undergone SS digitized ID capture.

All existing guidelines and procedures under Office Order 113-P not inconsistent with these guidelines shall continue to be observed and implemented.

This Office Order shall take effect immediately.

For strict compliance.

(sgd.)

CORAZON S. DE LA PAZ

President and Chief Executive Officer

sir ask ko lang what if my last day of payment for my salary loan is on September 15, 2004.... pwede na ba ako mag file after a week? how long it will take to approve?

need ko lang talaga? pa-assist naman po... :boo:

thnx.

sir ask ko lang what if my last day of payment for my salary loan is on September 15, 2004.... pwede na ba ako mag file after a week? how long it will take to approve?

need ko lang talaga? pa-assist naman po... :boo:

thnx.

after the last payment.... i post muna ung updated payments s database namin... and then puede k n magloan n.... one day lang ung turnaround time s processing ng loans.... notify me if you've paid n and tignan ntin kung puede k n magapply for a renewal... :)

Just want to ask part,

I am listed sa quezon city but i filed a salary loan application here in cebu?. they told me that it would take at least 2 omnths to process. what gives?

r u a employed or not??? nasa regional branch k and ur records must be here in main office..... they'll have to transmit ur application to us for verification purposes....

Arnd how much can i loan if i were 2 apply 4 a salary loan pls?Hvn't tried doin' that kc 4 the past yrs that iv bn wrkin' & bein' deductd w/ this crap?

SSS is not a crap.... take note... i may not able to compute ur loanable amount unless u giv me ur sss no., can u??? PM me n lang :)

hi,

what should i do in applying for a salary load? my employer told me to go directly to the main office and apply there. can't my employer just process them for me? they told me i should present them the new id.

i had a friend who got his loan without going to the main office. what are the other requirements?

thanks

after the last payment.... i post muna ung updated payments s database namin... and then puede k n magloan n.... one day lang ung turnaround time s processing ng loans.... notify me if you've paid n and tignan ntin kung puede k n magapply for a renewal... :)

thnx a lot.... cge follow up ko sayo.. end pa kasi ng sept cguro maipa post. late ba talaga ang mga compnay sa pag submit ng remittance?

Not an SSS question. But I couldn't find any thread for what I want to ask. I left for the US back in 1994 and still residing in the US to date, I don't even remember if I have a BIR number or if everybody have been moved to a new BIR number scheme since I left. How can I find out? Do I have to apply for a new one? I need the BIR number coz I want to open a stock market account with BPI Trading. Any information will help. Thanks.