• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

Yung PNB , Bacoor branch  sss accredited.

puede, but i don't encourage payments thru accredited banks... if you have some time nman, bayad k n directly to the SSS... meron mga tellers in some SSS branches... if you pay thru these banks, medyo tatagal ung posting, by batch kc cla magtransmit ng records s SSS... but it's you to decide pa rin... :D

Kinasal kami ng Mrs ko dito sa states. Pinapalitan nya ang pangalan sa ss at pinakita nya ang "Marriage Contract" namin sa states. Hindi tinanggap, ang sabi ay hindi raw un "Marriage License". Nung pinalitan nya ang passport, tinanngap naman. Bakit makulit ang SS. Maybe they are just ignorant!

Pssno ba ang gagawin dito?

Kinasal kami ng Mrs ko dito sa states. Pinapalitan nya ang pangalan sa ss at pinakita nya ang "Marriage Contract" namin sa states.  Hindi tinanggap, ang sabi ay hindi raw un "Marriage License". Nung pinalitan nya ang passport, tinanngap naman. Bakit makulit ang SS. Maybe they are just ignorant!

Pssno ba ang gagawin dito?

hmmm... ignorant?? maybe not, baka mis informed lang... :D

the common SSS employees are only familiar with our local documents...

but if explain it furher, tatanggapin din yan... my advice is to go to the main office, usually s branches hindi nila ma entertain yan ng husto becoz they are already exhausted with the many claimants...

s main office mo paayos iyan... :)

Guest -=xerxes=-

i need help

i obtained a loan from sss, but sad to say...twas never deducted from my salary by my employer

and i learned of the offer of sss regarding delinquent accounts late also..

what do you suggest i do?

ity has matured and must be balooning already :thumbsupsmiley:

inquiry lang po...sa dati kong work e naka pag contribute po ako for 2 years..then natigil yung contribution ko when i separated with them..so naging active po sya ulit after mga 5 months...nang tingnan ko yung records ko e nasa 32 contributions na po ako..ask ko lang po kung entittled na po ba ako for salary loan??? tnx

sir, if u read the guidelines and the previous post, you must have at least 36 months to qualify for a one month salary loan, and 72 months for two months salary loan.. :)

i need help

i obtained a loan from sss, but sad to say...twas never deducted from my salary by my employer

and i learned of the offer of sss regarding delinquent accounts late also..

what do you suggest i do?

ity has matured and must be balooning already :thumbsupsmiley:

sayang hindi mo naabutan ung condonation program... hmmm... you don't have any options but to pay the principal amount plus the interest and penalty....

i don't if when the SSS will conduct another program for the deliquent payors...

as of now, suffer the penalty... gud day!!!

hello.

is there a way to know my SSS number online? i worked in a private company for sometime... but i transferred na sa government. la pa din po akong ID... balak ko din po kasing mag-contribute para may gsis at sss ako. :)

as of now, on the existing online inquiry system, a member must supply three important datas, surname, sss no. and the date of birth...

so, it's still impossible to verify your sss no online....

punta k n lng s nearest SSS branch para mag inquire.... :D