Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ericahot, ang haba ng sentence mo, naubusan ako ng hininga. *b2 its good that some of mtc's "favorite" girls speak their minds. sana yung ibang "favorite" girls mag post din dito. siguro kayo na nagpost dito ay kasama sa 10% na nabanggit. im sure some of you read my post several pages ago... di ko makita ang post ko after backreading. gademit!

share ko lang another story. this girl used to work at Starfleet, im not sure if she is still there. She is what you might call exoitic beauty. she parties in the high end clubs of makati and there was this one time that i was invited to Strumms and I got to meet his BF (soon to be husband) syempre dahil sa exotic sya ang BF nya ay expat na 25 years older than her! the guy was huge and looked content naman. but, after that party i saw her back in Starfleet in the presidential class. Now, im sure that the expat gave her everything, but why is she still back in the MP?

may kasamahan akong ganito...si ate allysa...married sya sa isang british na na meet nya rin sa mp...supported sya financially...mayaman yung guy...pero nag work parin sya untill nung kinuha na sya nung guy ... ang reason? tinutulungan nya family nya ...nahihiya syang iasa lahat sa hubby nya...di na lang nya sinasabi sa husband nya para di ma upset...life is really complicated y'know...lalo na sa mga mahihirap.

There are also several MPAs who are frequent in the top 5 list in Starfleet and they drive 2-seaters. They work in the afternoon shift and at night they party either in Embassy or Strumms. These pok-poks are the ones you should avoid. I dont know if it has been coined before but i think they should be called "professional prostitutes".

If your looking for the 10% that are wife material you will have better luck looking in low class provincial MPs or KTVs where the girls still aren't corrupted. Girls in Classmates, Hearbeat, Pegasus are the most corrupted and they will suck your wallets dry. Kaya yang mga gro sa mga lugar na yun ang pinaka pangit para sa akin, i don't find them appealing. They are no different than the tupperware in your kitchen cabinet. haha.

CLASSMATE GRO TO BIZMAN: We dont find you appealing too, wala kami mapapala sayo!

Hi Sir, I agree, That theres more "tupperware" in the high end clubs and MPs than those low end and provincial MPs or KTVs, Ive been around the country on business trips and seminars and i have frequented these places in the provinces-north to southfrom barangay uno in Loag ,Tradewinds in La Union, WJ and Disc Capsule in Dagupan,to the "Garahe" in Cagayan de Oro. The difference is that mostly those babes in lower end MPs and KTVs are not that physically appealing if your used to the high end clubs, but there are more sincere girls here. Many still uncorrupted and are there because of need and not for greed. Majority of these lasses dont even own a decent cellphone or even dont own a cp at all. There would be exceptions of course but only a few. I have a friend who married one of my favorite GROs in the north(Im even the ninong of their eldest), she left her job and they put up a small restaurant(she's a good cook, at yun na lang ang pwede kong tikman ngayon) and theyve been together for more than ten years already.

ericahot, ang haba ng sentence mo, naubusan ako ng hininga. *b2 its good that some of mtc's "favorite" girls speak their minds. sana yung ibang "favorite" girls mag post din dito. siguro kayo na nagpost dito ay kasama sa 10% na nabanggit. im sure some of you read my post several pages ago... di ko makita ang post ko after backreading. gademit!

share ko lang another story. this girl used to work at Starfleet, im not sure if she is still there. She is what you might call exoitic beauty. she parties in the high end clubs of makati and there was this one time that i was invited to Strumms and I got to meet his BF (soon to be husband) syempre dahil sa exotic sya ang BF nya ay expat na 25 years older than her! the guy was huge and looked content naman. but, after that party i saw her back in Starfleet in the presidential class. Now, im sure that the expat gave her everything, but why is she still back in the MP?

same thing that i have been trying to imply here.. these girls like their work, and they can't seem to find any other work which would give them that much..

i happened to ask my mpa gf if what happened between her and her rich chinese ex-bf who gave her money and made her stop for a while.. she said, she got bored and wants to go back to her job.. this bf was her first sugar daddy bf when she went to work in the mp..

--

no matter what you do, no matter how much you give.. if they like their job, i guess you just can't change them.. its all but heartaches.. and by the way.. we are EX now.. i gave her up.. its just so painful for me..

may kasamahan akong ganito...si ate allysa...married sya sa isang british na na meet nya rin sa mp...supported sya financially...mayaman yung guy...pero nag work parin sya untill nung kinuha na sya nung guy ... ang reason? tinutulungan nya family nya ...nahihiya syang iasa lahat sa hubby nya...di na lang nya sinasabi sa husband nya para di ma upset...life is really complicated y'know...lalo na sa mga mahihirap.

pudpod na reason na yan.. bakit inutil at may sakit ba lahat ng kamag anak nya? sabihin mo kay ate alyssa mo baka pag nasagasan sya at natepok sya e baka mamamatay sa gutom yung mga kamag anak nya.. kaya mag ingat sya sa pagtawid tawid sa kalsada..

ang totoong reason.. ENJOY SILA SA TRABAHO NA YAN!

--

i gave everything for her, my heart, my soul, my time, i cried in front of her.. .. pero di nya ako pinahalagahan.. mahirap baguhin ang tao..

pero in fairness to the mpa i loved.. di po nya ako pinerahan.. its just that wala lang syang time sa akin..

mahirap magka gf na nasa top list ng top 10 ng mp..

Edited by Wyld
Merged 3 consecutive posts into 1

I did fall in love to a GRO, live with her and we had a kid i did everything possible to keep that but eventually we separated its a long story its so complicated, but now im in love with a psp here in mtc she said she loves me and i believe her, i respect her trust her with all my heart i may be dumb or stupid to you people but i do love her, i just pray and be good because im miles away from the Philippines, maybe someday if the time is right and we still love each other i will marry her, i promise myself to be good not only for her but for myself.

I'm here to work for my future and if ever your still around and waited for me it would be one of my greatest achievement on why im here in the first place.

I just pray and let God's plan takes its place, you know who you are and i love you truly, i will always be here for you i just wish i can prove to you and make you believe that my love for you is true and im not playing games or anything.

To the guy who is in Canada and who is in love with a mpa i bow my head and want to shake you hand, i wish you both the best dont mind what other people say just be strong and hold on to what you believe no one can dictate your future it is you who makes your own.

I did fall in love to a GRO, live with her and we had a kid i did everything possible to keep that but eventually we separated its a long story its so complicated, but now im in love with a psp here in mtc she said she loves me and i believe her, i respect her trust her with all my heart i may be dumb or stupid to you people but i do love her, i just pray and be good because im miles away from the Philippines, maybe someday if the time is right and we still love each other i will marry her, i promise myself to be good not only for her but for myself.

I'm here to work for my future and if ever your still around and waited for me it would be one of my greatest achievement on why im here in the first place.

I just pray and let God's plan takes its place, you know who you are and i love you truly, i will always be here for you i just wish i can prove to you and make you believe that my love for you is true and im not playing games or anything.

To the guy who is in Canada and who is in love with a mpa i bow my head and want to shake you hand, i wish you both the best dont mind what other people say just be strong and hold on to what you believe no one can dictate your future it is you who makes your own.

--- my respect to you guys. i fell in love with a woman who's a member here. she told me she doesn't love me anymore after we had sex. damn it. she left hanging/

hay wanna comment na talaga here grabe parang sobrang sama na talaga lumalabas mga girls here nway dami nyo compalints and expectations and like this and like that and dami pintas look yourself first ano ba pagkukulang nyo...come to think of it eh kung may mukhang pera may mukhang sex also fair enough lang i guess ....di nakukuha yan where she came from san mo sya nadampot whether she came from a club or working from decent company kung as a partner wala ka din kwenta... when you fall i guess sa isang bitch kung di mo kaya stop na than wala ka pride to accpt everything and you keep accusing pa so sino mas madumi sa inyo wheres your balls top of all stand to your responsibility as a man as her partner if you cant dont complain and judged her... just love both unconditionally :cool:

amen sister amen!!!!

mga dudes, i find it difficult to know if a MPA really loves you... in their kind of work there use in making you feel important and secure whenever your with them and that makes it difficult for me to distinguish reality from fraud love... i'm always happy when i'm with her, like the things you feel when you realize she's the one... there are things i've done for her or she's done for me that she never did to her guest... physically, emotionally or even sexually...plus the occasional "love you and miss you hope your here with me." sometimes i feel she's just saying those things to let me go back for money... i really don't know... i just hope that some of you can give me their advice or pointers to solve these questions i just want to know the difference of her just for my money or is she for real... and to those who have fallen in love to girls in these kind of profession and really fallen in love and have their own family congratulations and may God be with your family and relationship forever...GOD SPEED...thanks.

When I go to department stores and see beautiful sales ladies standing at their posts for long periods at a time, feet hurting and all; Or when I see pretty waitresses working so hard and putting up with difficult customers, taking their sh*t; Or witnessing yaya's and katulongs that have overbearing amo's, hounding them every minute;..... I wonder why do they put up with this kind of life??? :thumbsdownsmiley:

How "complicated" is their life that they have to put up with the difficulties and hardships? Not having alot of skills? (Devil's advocate.......Well how much skills does it take to be a Prostitute/MPA/GRO?

How difficult is it to feign love to a rich dude and take his money to better ones situation? :evil:)

Then I ask myself.... Could it be that they put up with life's complications and hardships because most of them might have......

"VALUES"???

:cool:

Is it because getting "f*cked for money" would go against their self respect? Is it because their honor would rather let them starve than deceive a guy out of his money which results in heart aches for a broken promise of insincere love? :thumbsupsmiley:

Not sure of the answer..... :wacko: Can someone tell me..........?????????????????? :(

i know of someone who is married to a former dancer for 10 years now. they have their ups and downs, small fights, big fights, but tell me who doesn't. they had a very turbulent start, the guy coming from a strict family, he was disowned, both went to the province and struggled with poverty, the guy learned how to hunt for rodents in the fields for food, with a baby coming, he sold his signature wrist watch for a few hundred bucks to search for a better job in the city, he became a factory worker and so on. the struggle isn't over for them but i think they're OK now

love? luck? i don't know, but despite the hardship, they stuck it out together, the girl was the sole earner for her family before but she gave up the job for the guy even if he's not loaded with moolah.

fairytale? how bout fairytale in hell. this is not the end of this guy's story. he's got another girl for 2 years now, former GRO turned dancer, gave up the job for him again, knows everything bout his status, the guy doesn't have enough moolah to support her but the girl's sticking it out despite the situation. she's now looking for a descent job.

im a father of 4. my teaching philosophy for my children is to let them experience the pain so that they learn more from it. my unsolicited advice to the people who are in love with prostitutes: i hope you learn from your experience and come back to this thread and share to us your success or failure stories.

history is the best teacher. we've seen a lot of posts here and the chances right now is at 10%. so if you feel like you want to take the risk and play the game then we salute you! may kasabihan nga, its better to have loved and failed than not loved at all.

i agree.

wow this thread masyado nagiging malalim. better not fall inlove with client when you changed do it on your own way ng walang sumbatan walang bilangan ng naibigay whatever. Love doesnt end in money matters not even in sex even your both sex guro if you both mentally incapacitated it will really not work. When you love just love unselfishly unconditionally if doesnt work just dont regret,gather lessons, but doesnt mean your gonna limit your love already. A lot of factors need to consider in a relationship di lang puro promises and words but less action. Everbody may kanya kanya bisyo kanya kanya problems to solve pintas dirt etc...nobodys perfect!!! When theres real love both will gonna change for the better :cool: :wub:

posted by iwa:

posted by thug:

Iwa, life is complicated for people who chose complication. there are a lot of poor simple people, look at Payatas, look at the garbage dumps. these simple poor people are "kahig tuka" yet they are happier than most of the rich who worry about compounded bank interests, worried about their multi million business in some foreign land.

my unsolicited advice to ate allysa's family: live simply, value work.

I find thugs rebuttal easy and quick. Easy on guilt, quick to dismiss the situation. Most of the time I hear sad stories of our PSP friends and to numb myself I give myself a double dose of the "quick and easy" capsule, and turn away. taking Thugs comment the extreme, mongoloid ba lahat ng kapamilya nya at napaka useless nila lahat?

lets do the math here. a typical MPA will take home about 1.5K a day on a bad week. ON A BAD WEEK. thats 7.5K in five days. 7.5 is enough to start a sari sari store, how come nothings change for most of the MPAs? maybe the people in the family do not know how to work?

correct.. even I am surprised.. my ex gf hauls a lot more cash than i do, and has still keep on saying that she has got relatives to support.. everything just doesn't seem to fit, for the following reasons:

1) before she applied as mpa she was only in manila for a vacation, and never really intended to get a job, nor is she in dire need of a job.

2) her father supports her even before she had the job

3) she comes from a not so poor family in the province, they even have a car.

4) she was able to build a large, over a million peso house for her parents and relatives in just less than a couple of years at work. So try to figure out how much money she accumulates in a year less the expenses.

my guess is, she enjoys the job, she finds the lure of easy money the ultimate fun job. Because she enjoys the job, and she's popular in the MP, she just can't leave that MP. (I asked her why won't she transfer to other class A mp's and she told me that she's a star and popular in the MP where she works so if she transfers very few guests will recognize her)

i guess you could probably put lots of money on a person yet still that person still can't find happines just having lots of money. You see money can't buy you happines. These MPA's are happy just being with their regular guests. Just being able to talk and mingle with co-MPA's. Its not all about the money. The money just comes as a bonus for them.

and lastly and most importantly:

a lot of GUYS had given my ex-gf true love (that includes me). Provided for her. Treated her well. She had wealthy single, good looking ex-bf's that gave her the love that she needed. Yet still nothing has changed with her. The same reasons why these guys leave her is the same reason why I leave her, and that is her work. I somehow think, people really have each of their own destinies. If she's destined to be a star veteran MPA someday, then no matter what others do, they can't.

Edited by THUG

napaka pathetic naman talaga ng reason na kaya sila nag MPA ay dahil sa hirap ng buhay dahil sa may sinusuportahang kamag anak..

aba'y kung lahat ng babae naging ganyan ang reason aba'y sana ang mga maging anak ko e babae para masuportahan din ako..hehe..

hay.. kakaawa naman tayong mga pilipino.. sabi nga ang pilipina kilala sa mundo na prostitute.. pag sinabing pilipina iba na ang meaning..

mga dudes, i find it difficult to know if a MPA really loves you... in their kind of work there use in making you feel important and secure whenever your with them and that makes it difficult for me to distinguish reality from fraud love...

The simplest approach i can think of is to not make any presumption that love drives the relationship. But do enjoy those moments that you're together - and treat her nicely and generously. After all, that's what you're spending your time (and money) for. Be friends with each other, perhaps even FB's.

napaka pathetic naman talaga ng reason na kaya sila nag MPA ay dahil sa hirap ng buhay dahil sa may sinusuportahang kamag anak..

aba'y kung lahat ng babae naging ganyan ang reason aba'y sana ang mga maging anak ko e babae para masuportahan din ako..hehe..

hay.. kakaawa naman tayong mga pilipino.. sabi nga ang pilipina kilala sa mundo na prostitute.. pag sinabing pilipina iba na ang meaning..

Hmm, funny, filipinos are known around the world as laborers, hard workers, OCWS, but prostitutes? I mean really, its that kind of line that would really deminish filipino women. Dekalidad naman po and mga babae natin dito sa pilipinas, at kahit man yun ang pinili nilang line of work ay hindi rin natin sila masisisi, dahil yung iba forced na magkaroon ng ganung line of work,either by illegal recruiter,kamaganak,ama,o tinatakot ng bf. The filipina has world class beauty,grace and intelligence, kung prostitution lang ang paguusapan, Amsterdam and Taiwan has a bigger prostitution problem than here in the Philippines. MPAs choose that type of work to sustain their children, some are even too young, hindi man lang nakapag collage, kahit man mag scholarship may amount pa rin na babayaran. So kung hindi nga sila nakapagaral anung work ang kukunin nila?

tnx 4 sharing ur stories bro! it keeps me inspire 2 continue our relationship! its true its hard 2 fall inlove mpa, some times i ask here if she really loves me! she assures me nman that she loves me! a have to understand her work! trabaho lng! we had lots of trialls away bati, mensan nagtatalo about her costumer! many times naabutan ko n sla sa lobby of course some guys ask 4 akiss b4 going! sakit sa akin! so i decide 2 quit! na maghiwalay mna! after one day she calls me para ayusin nmin relationship ulit! she told if i still love her! of course i admit! sabi nya we just need 2 adjust nlng! she cried 4 me asking 4 a chance! ilove her bro! so tangapin kng ano sya! i prove 2 my self how much she loves me1 we have plans n magsama n by nxt year! tnx 4 dis tread !

correct.. even I am surprised.. my ex gf hauls a lot more cash than i do, and has still keep on saying that she has got relatives to support.. everything just doesn't seem to fit, for the following reasons:

1) before she applied as mpa she was only in manila for a vacation, and never really intended to get a job, nor is she in dire need of a job.

2) her father supports her even before she had the job

3) she comes from a not so poor family in the province, they even have a car.

4) she was able to build a large, over a million peso house for her parents and relatives in just less than a couple of years at work. So try to figure out how much money she accumulates in a year less the expenses.

my guess is, she enjoys the job, she finds the lure of easy money the ultimate fun job. Because she enjoys the job, and she's popular in the MP, she just can't leave that MP. (I asked her why won't she transfer to other class A mp's and she told me that she's a star and popular in the MP where she works so if she transfers very few guests will recognize her)

i guess you could probably put lots of money on a person yet still that person still can't find happines just having lots of money. You see money can't buy you happines. These MPA's are happy just being with their regular guests. Just being able to talk and mingle with co-MPA's. Its not all about the money. The money just comes as a bonus for them.

and lastly and most importantly:

a lot of GUYS had given my ex-gf true love (that includes me). Provided for her. Treated her well. She had wealthy single, good looking ex-bf's that gave her the love that she needed. Yet still nothing has changed with her. The same reasons why these guys leave her is the same reason why I leave her, and that is her work. I somehow think, people really have each of their own destinies. If she's destined to be a star veteran MPA someday, then no matter what others do, they can't.

Sino naman nagsabi nun?

Funny, but I haven't heard of any Pinay service worker where I live in this side of Europe. Household helpers, yes. In the hundreds. In Spain, they even have a chocolate biscuit brand called "Filipinos" :lol: When I saw a pack of these biscuits in Costa Brava, I asked the store owner if they were good. When she asked me why, I told her that I'm curious because I'm Filipino. To which she replied, "si, es muy bueno."

In fact, it's easier to find Thai sex workers (who are as hot as their dishes) here. Just open the local newspaper and you'll find their ads splashed on several pages (along with those of other nationalities -- but no Pinays at all).

Edited by cuatro_ojos
wow this thread masyado nagiging malalim. better not fall inlove with client when you changed do it on your own way ng walang sumbatan walang bilangan ng naibigay whatever. Love doesnt end in money matters not even in sex even your both sex guro if you both mentally incapacitated it will really not work. When you love just love unselfishly unconditionally if doesnt work just dont regret,gather lessons, but doesnt mean your gonna limit your love already. A lot of factors need to consider in a relationship di lang puro promises and words but less action. Everbody may kanya kanya bisyo kanya kanya problems to solve pintas dirt etc...nobodys perfect!!! When theres real love both will gonna change for the better :cool: :wub:

I never did "walang sumbatan walang bilangan ng naibigay whatever" to her i accepted her for who she is, she is the one who doubt me for having a kid "as in may sabit na ako", she knows my story i told her but yet my words ain't enough.

"When you love just love unselfishly unconditionally if doesnt work just dont regret,gather lessons, but doesnt mean your gonna limit your love already." I do my love for her i only regret is time which i dont have, maybe you cant understand me why it ain't that easy to love again because im not looking for a girlfriend what im looking is someone to spend my life with i thought she would understand me, believe me, love me and yet now she is having second thoughts.

"A lot of factors need to consider in a relationship di lang puro promises and words but less action" So tell me in your part how can you show and prove to the guy if the guy like me is miles away working and saving for the future and needs a whole lot of time before he can give the girl the promises he made? Im a guy who makes good on my promises especially when i made that promise to God as my witness thats why even though im hurting and in pain i can endure because i know God is by my side giving me strength to follow through on my promises.

"A lot of factors need to consider in a relationship di lang puro promises and words but less action. Everbody may kanya kanya bisyo kanya kanya problems to solve pintas dirt etc...nobodys perfect!!! When theres real love both will gonna change for the better" Thats why im still here and will always be here for her, will support and pray for her thats how i love her maybe this is the only thing i can give now.

Only time will tell and God's divine plans for each and every one of us, i will just do what im supposed to do here in the first place im here to work, work my ass off and save for me and my kid if ever she still loves me then when the time comes i will welcome her with open arms and make a family she dreams and wants because she is still part of why im here in this country.