Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Chad how old are you? Do we need to say what to do?

Peace bro, easy bro. While I agree with you that we need not tell Chad what to do, I believe this is a support group for some people. It is certainly for me. The issue of right or wrong is actually no longer a proposition to be argued, we all know the answer. What adds spice are the complications and peculiarities. Just like expensive watches, the relationships here are subject to many complications. While some people would be content with using a Casio watch, many of us opt to use Jaeger-LeCoutres and Lange and Sohnes (that will explode in our face when the time comes).

Edited by vincechase
Sorry but I don't know how to tell it softly. I think the guy is no longer a kid and I am wondering what he is waiting. What is stopping him to question the actions his girl is doing. And I can't believe another guy telling him to stay. Whoah!

out of the topic.. i think you should learn not to be so rude.. the guy needs advise, and there are things easier than done..

Chad pare my gro gf needs to work. And thats the only time she entertains other men. Sometimes i go there and table her the entire night but I can't do that every night. It hurts sometimes pero yun ang pinasok ko eh, who else is there to blame. But when I'm with her naman she always eminds me and makes me feel that I'm special to her. The rest is just work. In your case, to be brutally honest, itinataboy ka na. Set her free or accept it. If you choose to accept it, then make sure you accept it with all your heart. The slightest amount of resentment can make the relationship unhealthy and difficult for both of you

If you love something, set it free.

If it comes back to you, it's yours

If it doesn't,

IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE.

It's time to let go, Chad. Man, get a hold of yourself. Stop acting like a whimp or a doormat. If she does come back to you, that's good...but it better be on your terms, not hers.

But if she doesn't come back, then it's time for you to move on.

what do u think mga bro??....what should i do this time????tigas tlaga ang ulo ko e..hay naku ang pagibig talaga!!!!

Bro..

Ask yourself this.. is it worth the aggravation?? I mean, why deal with that crap when you can look elsewhere and not have to put up with all that crap that you're going through. Granted that you love her and you want to make the "relationship" work, but c'mon, it takes two to make it work. Based on what you've stated, yeah there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. but it's from an incoming train. Bail out and cut your losses. Emotional healing will come in due time, with or without the help of another girl. Cheers!

At first, pranoia would set in. Trust is really important, although very hard to attain. First of all, her line of proffession and of course, your position. Since you guys met each other under the moist auspicious of circumstances, how can you gurantee each other monogamy? How would you know if she'd really quit, and how would she know that you don't aquire the services of others like her.

• Like (+1) 1

a friend of mine is married and has a 2 yr old child with a ex-prostitute. She was formerly a GRO from a hi class club. My friend is an FA for an international airline. They are happy together, they do have some petty quarrels at times but still they do not pick up the topic that the wife used to earn money from sex. Now I thought... totoo nga sila nagmamahalan.

I tried before this also. I wasnt sure yet if I was falling for this GRO from another club. Fortunately I wasnt still head over heels with her when I found out that she already gave up being a GRO for another customer of the club.

Chad how old are you? Do we need to say what to do?

just asking for piece of advise bro.......

Hmmm, seems like she'll never change. So it's a waste of time. It sucks, and it hurts so much. But it's time to let go. Better still, start looking for someone else, which I'm quite sure you're capable of. It may be hard at first, could even take years to forget at worst, but you'll eventually get over it especially if you give your heart a chance with another girl. Cheers, and best of luck... :)

thanks alot for that bro.....

Peace bro, easy bro. While I agree with you that we need not tell Chad what to do, I believe this is a support group for some people. It is certainly for me. The issue of right or wrong is actually no longer a proposition to be argued, we all know the answer. What adds spice are the complications and peculiarities. Just like expensive watches, the relationships here are subject to many complications. While some people would be content with using a Casio watch, many of us opt to use Jaeger-LeCoutres and Lange and Sohnes (that will explode in our face when the time comes).

well said my man!!!!....cheers

Chad pare my gro gf needs to work. And thats the only time she entertains other men. Sometimes i go there and table her the entire night but I can't do that every night. It hurts sometimes pero yun ang pinasok ko eh, who else is there to blame. But when I'm with her naman she always eminds me and makes me feel that I'm special to her. The rest is just work. In your case, to be brutally honest, itinataboy ka na. Set her free or accept it. If you choose to accept it, then make sure you accept it with all your heart. The slightest amount of resentment can make the relationship unhealthy and difficult for both of you

i hear ya bro!!!..thanks a million...

Bro..

Ask yourself this.. is it worth the aggravation?? I mean, why deal with that crap when you can look elsewhere and not have to put up with all that crap that you're going through. Granted that you love her and you want to make the "relationship" work, but c'mon, it takes two to make it work. Based on what you've stated, yeah there is a light at the end of the tunnel.. but it's from an incoming train. Bail out and cut your losses. Emotional healing will come in due time, with or without the help of another girl. Cheers!

thanks again for the pieces of advise my kapatid...apreciate it alot!!!

If you love something, set it free.

If it comes back to you, it's yours

If it doesn't,

IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE.

It's time to let go, Chad. Man, get a hold of yourself. Stop acting like a whimp or a doormat. If she does come back to you, that's good...but it better be on your terms, not hers.

But if she doesn't come back, then it's time for you to move on.

it makes alot of sense bro...cheers!!!

Chad, kilala m k bro, were in the same type of relationship, pero satingin k mali na sobra ang ginagawa ng babae, have you tried talking with her na, yung sobrang masinsinang usapan, kailangan ninyo magclarify na kung bat siya ganyan kumilos, sobrang mali na kasi e, maybe kapag nasa same situation ako with you, di k din siya mahihiwalay pero stay strong man, and let go if yung paguusap ninyo ay nabigo, pakita mo sakanya na what she lost is really special, and if you still love her, willing to give her a last chance, take her back... bro kaya m yan lampasan!!!!

i m sure i ll be a stronger person after this!!!....thanks bro!!!

chad, while you may hear tons of advice from our fellow mtc member, it is of my opinion that you will not break or will not stay out on this relationship -or maybe if you want to- you will have a very very hard time doing it. based on your story, there are many unhealthty signs such as hiding text or phone calls, no appreciation from what you are doing, sending text message intended for another guy to you (i was wondering what are the contents of these messages), no explanation for going home late. but all the while you just hang around in this relationship even though it's hurting you. you're situation has some similarities to a humor song -though not that extreme since it's supposed to be a humor song- by weird al yankovic titled "you don't love me anymore". but on that song the guy said that he has a FUNNY FEELING that the girl don't love him anymore but on your part, you were HURT MUCH by the actions of this girl. you are asking for advice but all the while you know what is your problem, since you've mentioned 'tigas tlaga ang ulo ko e..hay naku ang pagibig talaga!!!!' all the while you have chosen not to leave this relationship. if you don't want to leave her (though fellow mtc members do advised you to leave her), then you just have to LEARN TO ACCEPT THINGS the way they are and not complain, dont expect that one day she will change, because there are more probabilites that she will not change than she will change. if you are planning to end this relationship, you better do it now, because the longer you wait, the more self respect you will lose. you have 2 choices in which both will be painful, one is to continue the relationship, then suffer the unhealthy signs mentioned above (if you accepted things, suffering will lessen at the expense of your time and self respect), or the second choice, is to muster enough power to end the relationship, maybe it will painful at first, but in time, i do believe that the pain will be gone. and you will have the chance to enter in a more healthier relationship. After all, it's your choices cause you will be the one who will suffer the consequences of your actions. the choice is yours...

wow...what can i say..thanks for this .....thanks for all the advise mga kapatid..i owe u guys a round of beer!!!!

ei chad, get out of your present relationship... Go find a girl worthy of your love...Someone who really loves you in return..

There are many fish in the sea and why settle for sardines when you can have a tuna right???

Sa tingin ko love mo lang sya dahil sa beauty niya? or the mindblowing sex? or the attention you get from being with her? ..

Stop being a martyr. Think of the future pre. Is that the kind of girl you wanna end with for the rest of your life? YOu deserve better..

Do good, look good, and feel good always.. Sooner or later you will find the girl of your dreams.

Goodluck

salamat bro!!!!

I'd have to say that It's really difficult, in fact it may seem impossible in your thoughts. Usually time is all you need, good luck Bro, I'm sure your strength will carry you in the end. All the best. :)

i m sure it will bro...i m sure it will!!!....thanks!!!