Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Well said my friends, In those many years of interactions with these women some will really make it through your heart. The most intense of my affairs lasted for a few months, an MPA of a High End Health Club along Qave,where i end up spending the night in her unit and during some time went to her home province and was introduced to her parents and relatives, kala

ko totoo na to, then after two weeks she turned cold and would refuse having sex na, then came the dreaded time werein my texts werent answered, my calls rejected, just one text to greet me happy birthday, after another two weeks she texted that her boyfriend came back and would marry her na. Painful as it is at that moment i had to let go. Its not the money mga bros and sis, kahit mahirap kumita, ang pera naibabalik but yung emotional torture, wound and scar would really take tome to heal. Yes , the biggest risk of falling in love be it with an ordinary decent gal, and MPA, PSP, or GRO is the risk of getting hurt. A few months after, this girl txted me that the bf left her, and that she was pregnant, and realized her mistake and told me she loved me aftterall(f**king sh**T, isnt it), and badly needed my help,I was tempted so many times to reply, but kailangan tiisin ko na siya dahil iyon ang tingin ko n nararapat.

In this kind of endeavor amigos, one piece of advice. MATUTO TAYONG MAGSAWA! MPAs, GROs, PSPs will always come and go, some will catch your fancy, others may seem GF or even wife material but lo, i disagree about the 20% who are honest to goodness in their affairs, ill give it a 10% lang cguro, yung 90% ng mga yan, P*K P*K or P*TA lang talaga.

ya it's true that a lot of them in this business are not trust worthy, very few are, and it's really hard to tell if you are already struck by cupid's arrow. your mind will believe anything what she says. it's really easy to fall in love with these lovely creatures, but before going into these kind of relationship, come up with a criteria if she's worth it.

if she's doing ES, not worth it. this shows that she has loose morals and probably end up doing your neighbor when you're off to work. yes they are capable of love and change, but for how long, relationships has it's ups and downs, you don't want her to turn to another guy when things gets sour, it's not the fights and arguments but how you make-up and deal with the problem, she probably would not want to deal with the problem and instead seek some fun to avoid the conflict and pain.

i know a lot of girls in this field and all their boyfriends, husbands and/or live-in partners doesn't have a clue about their extra activities.

you might ask, how would someone know if she's not into ES? investigate, investigate, investigate

Tip: fall in love ONLY

if she doesn't do ES of any kind, even a hand job

if she doesn't do all-the-way, topless, downless on the stage (sexy only)

if she doesn't do "area" (she gives a lap dance to customers)

if she doesn't go in VIP rooms or goes in only if with 3 or more girls inside or let VIP doors open while inside alone with customers

if she only hold hands with customers and not let them make "akbay" or touch any part of her body

if she doesn't give kisses or a smack to customers

if she doesn't go out with customers on a date or even a snack

if she doesn't let the customers take her home after work

WHAT THE ?!!#$ is there such a girl? YES there are a very very very very few, trabaho lang, kwentuhan, kulitan, walang hanky panky.

i know and met a few. my advice is, don't fall for girls not within those mentioned above, REMEMBER, a lot of girls out there not in this business are BITCHES too

mga chong sometimes i wonder why so many guys (count me in) who are well educated and breed properly, enter to this kind

of relationship.

got a neighbor in the US,who is a HARVARD educated lawyer and did married a toothless bargirl from cambodia.

i dont beleive in destiny but it might change soon!!!

ANSWER

Yep, tao kung sa tao. Manyak kung sa manyak. You cant generalize too much. Minsan mas komplikado pa nga ang mga girls sa labas, kesa ung mga nasa loob.

some educated and properly bred girls act like senseless uneducated bitches while some girls who lack education act properly and with reservation

thanks for those word of advise sis....i know where u are coming from..these are the same things shes telling me..i m trying to rationlaize things ..make some sense out what is happening in my life..i know that out of this i'll be stronger..just keep the faith alive!!..cheeers!!!!

i feel for you man, i know you wanna hang on to the thought that you'll get back together

trying to rationalize things will not help (been there done that)

acceptance is the key here, accept that s@%t happens, learn from it, then move on

this thing happens to other couples too, that's why there's divorce, annulment and legal separation

i know it's hard right now, but i tell you with experience that time will heal and one day, you'll gonna laugh/smile whenever you remember this thing that happened to you

saying that you wanna set someone free because of love and because you don't wanna be a burden or be just in the way of a better future IS JUST ONE WAY OF breaking up with someone and not being hard on her/him

add ko narin para sa mga whinners :upside:

...don't expect for what you Can't give...

you want love from these girls? then it's love you have to give...

I agree with you on this. Girls from club and MPs do fall in love. Yung totoo talaga...

if you can't do that...then don't expect these girls to really love you...

you can't buy love ;)

Obviously....

ang daldal kohttp://www.alamak.com/i/2/risa.gif

It happend to me twice na, I learned my lesson na is it just wont work, pare based in my experience we come from a very conservative and strict family and I wont ruin it pero it happens basta willing magbagong buhay babae pero sa 100 percent i think its only 10 percent pero if you really love each other dapt handa kayo magbago para sa isat isa.

Well said my friends, In those many years of interactions with these women some will really make it through your heart. The most intense of my affairs lasted for a few months, an MPA of a High End Health Club along Qave,where i end up spending the night in her unit and during some time went to her home province and was introduced to her parents and relatives, kala

ko totoo na to, then after two weeks she turned cold and would refuse having sex na, then came the dreaded time werein my texts werent answered, my calls rejected, just one text to greet me happy birthday, after another two weeks she texted that her boyfriend came back and would marry her na. Painful as it is at that moment i had to let go. Its not the money mga bros and sis, kahit mahirap kumita, ang pera naibabalik but yung emotional torture, wound and scar would really take tome to heal. Yes , the biggest risk of falling in love be it with an ordinary decent gal, and MPA, PSP, or GRO is the risk of getting hurt. A few months after, this girl txted me that the bf left her, and that she was pregnant, and realized her mistake and told me she loved me aftterall(f**king sh**T, isnt it), and badly needed my help,I was tempted so many times to reply, but kailangan tiisin ko na siya dahil iyon ang tingin ko n nararapat.

In this kind of endeavor amigos, one piece of advice. MATUTO TAYONG MAGSAWA! MPAs, GROs, PSPs will always come and go, some will catch your fancy, others may seem GF or even wife material but lo, i disagree about the 20% who are honest to goodness in their affairs, ill give it a 10% lang cguro, yung 90% ng mga yan, P*K P*K or P*TA lang talaga.

waw!!! 10% sa 22o ang feel ko din true na only 10% ay yung siryoso, sila yung manga naghahanap lang ng ordiary, normal life, simple at with you all the way, kahit working sila or not. true its hard to find that 10% kaya manga bro ingat lang, well as for me sa simula sobra ako nagiingat sa GF k but now i know na isa siya sa mga 10%, update k nalang sainyo if anything happens, chad don't give up bro kaya mo yan pagdanan, sooner or later unexpected things will happen and you will see a smile on your face again, kaya m yan.

gusto ko lang i share ang experience ko i fall in love sa isang MPA nung una kala ko parang wla lang pero nung tumagal 22o na pla she's also real sa feelings nya sa akin alam nya ang nkaraan ko (my old family and kids) and she's nice to my kids mski d pa nya na meet personally nung unang nagsama kami parang ang hirap kasi andun ang feeling na alam mo na ganun sya. at pumapasok sya pa minsan, ang sakit kasi alam mo minsan na may kasama sya pero ignore ko na lng sabi ko sa isip ko darating ang time na para sa akin na lng ang oras nya at ako na lang nakaalis ako ng pinas and nagkalayo kami pero ang sabi ko sa kanya kukuhanin ko sya at mg sisimula kami i kept my promise mski nsa ibang bansa ako iniisip ko na maging maayus ang lahat. d ako dapat sumuko kasi nga mahal ko sya. as in mahal na mahal ko sya. dumating yung time na na nakuha ko sya at ngkasama kami d2 na din sa bansang ito nabuo ang baby namin im happy na nagkarron ako ng baby sa kanya and i love them so much.... up to now masaya nman kami.. siguro ma swerte lang din ako sa naging relasyon ko sa kanya ang akin lang kung talgan mahal mo ang isang tao u have to fight for it. kung may ayaw ka sa isang bagay paliwanag mo sa kanya at pakingan mo din ang sagot nya sayo kung bakit. hindi yung ikaw lang palagi ang masusunod kelangan sa isang relasyon is open kayo sa isat isa para mag workout lalo na kung alam mo ang partner mo is my past experience... pinagdadasal ko na lngnow is magtuloy tuloy at magin maayos na ang family na nasimulan ko..

nice namn sana ganun na lang kadali sa laht ng mga tao tska ndi nmn tlga lahat na fall in love ang mga MPA or GRO sa mga tao kce iniicip nila habol natin libog lng sa katawan at pagkatapos nun pagsasawaan na and in the first place totoo nmn halos eh dba pero kng the moment mo nararamdaman mo na mahal mo sila ang sakit sakit lagi ng dinadala mo kce habang may kasama silang ibang lalake gusto mong magdabog para ka ng tanga na sinasabi mo na p_ta tlga nakakainis gusto mo ikaw lng parang ganun at bandang huli kaw din magsisi kce hindi mo tlga cya minahal kce kng anu cya dapat tanggap mo kce ganun din ang pagkakilala mo sa kanila dba sana kng magmahal man tayo totohanin natin. ndi natin maiwasan tlga na mangbabae pero ang nilalaman ng puso mo ibang usapan nmn yan at balang araw magsasawa naman din tayo sa paghahanap ng laman :)

pare this is really possible kasi most of these girls are very attractive then pagnapakita pa ng kindness sayo talagang mahuhulog ka..tapos may problema ka pa sa asawa mo....But then you should take into consideration kung talagang love yung nararamdaman mo before you reciprocate yung kindness na binigay nya kasi mas malaking problema pag nainlove na sya sayo tapos ikaw narealize mo na hindi mo pla sya talaga minahal .....

Thanks mga bro!!!..don't worry I m hanging in there!!!....

mate, my advised to you is to focused all your attention on something else(work, friends) eventually you will forget about her and will accepting the fact that you not together anymore

i had been in the same situation last year, it helps when you try to to do something else, at first there is still the feeling of you wanting to get her back, but as time goes by, slowly but surely you will forget about her.

pare this is really possible kasi most of these girls are very attractive then pagnapakita pa ng kindness sayo talagang mahuhulog ka..tapos may problema ka pa sa asawa mo....But then you should take into consideration kung talagang love yung nararamdaman mo before you reciprocate yung kindness na binigay nya kasi mas malaking problema pag nainlove na sya sayo tapos ikaw narealize mo na hindi mo pla sya talaga minahal .....

I agree with you bro, ive been in a similar situation before and it came to a point wherein i had almost half a year affair with a pretty 19yo GRO from Dagupan, sinumbong pa ko ng bata sa tatay nya when i told her that i have to break up with her since i would be reassigned in Manila, OK naman at nalusutan ko, but for me the pain of being heartbroken is still more intense than guilt. Kayo ba mga bro?

nice namn sana ganun na lang kadali sa laht ng mga tao tska ndi nmn tlga lahat na fall in love ang mga MPA or GRO sa mga tao kce iniicip nila habol natin libog lng sa katawan at pagkatapos nun pagsasawaan na and in the first place totoo nmn halos eh dba pero kng the moment mo nararamdaman mo na mahal mo sila ang sakit sakit lagi ng dinadala mo kce habang may kasama silang ibang lalake gusto mong magdabog para ka ng tanga na sinasabi mo na p_ta tlga nakakainis gusto mo ikaw lng parang ganun at bandang huli kaw din magsisi kce hindi mo tlga cya minahal kce kng anu cya dapat tanggap mo kce ganun din ang pagkakilala mo sa kanila dba sana kng magmahal man tayo totohanin natin. ndi natin maiwasan tlga na mangbabae pero ang nilalaman ng puso mo ibang usapan nmn yan at balang araw magsasawa naman din tayo sa paghahanap ng laman :)

guys let me speak for the for all of the girls,

we also fall for our "clients, guests, or customers". hindi lang naman pera habol ng lahat ng babae...

the fact na ginagawa naman yung Filthy business namin, do you think we really enjoy that we are being praised na "Maganda, or Magaling"?

may times nga na nag fall din ako for my "client" before,. Pero, I know where to place myself, and im not the right one. Marami pang mas special na tao..

hay wanna comment na talaga here grabe parang sobrang sama na talaga lumalabas mga girls here nway dami nyo compalints and expectations and like this and like that and dami pintas look yourself first ano ba pagkukulang nyo...come to think of it eh kung may mukhang pera may mukhang sex also fair enough lang i guess ....di nakukuha yan where she came from san mo sya nadampot whether she came from a club or working from decent company kung as a partner wala ka din kwenta... when you fall i guess sa isang bitch kung di mo kaya stop na than wala ka pride to accpt everything and you keep accusing pa so sino mas madumi sa inyo wheres your balls top of all stand to your responsibility as a man as her partner if you cant dont complain and judged her... just love both unconditionally :cool:

gusto ko lang i share ang experience ko i fall in love sa isang MPA nung una kala ko parang wla lang pero nung tumagal 22o na pla she's also real sa feelings nya sa akin alam nya ang nkaraan ko (my old family and kids) and she's nice to my kids mski d pa nya na meet personally nung unang nagsama kami parang ang hirap kasi andun ang feeling na alam mo na ganun sya. at pumapasok sya pa minsan, ang sakit kasi alam mo minsan na may kasama sya pero ignore ko na lng sabi ko sa isip ko darating ang time na para sa akin na lng ang oras nya at ako na lang nakaalis ako ng pinas and nagkalayo kami pero ang sabi ko sa kanya kukuhanin ko sya at mg sisimula kami i kept my promise mski nsa ibang bansa ako iniisip ko na maging maayus ang lahat. d ako dapat sumuko kasi nga mahal ko sya. as in mahal na mahal ko sya. dumating yung time na na nakuha ko sya at ngkasama kami d2 na din sa bansang ito nabuo ang baby namin im happy na nagkarron ako ng baby sa kanya and i love them so much.... up to now masaya nman kami.. siguro ma swerte lang din ako sa naging relasyon ko sa kanya ang akin lang kung talgan mahal mo ang isang tao u have to fight for it. kung may ayaw ka sa isang bagay paliwanag mo sa kanya at pakingan mo din ang sagot nya sayo kung bakit. hindi yung ikaw lang palagi ang masusunod kelangan sa isang relasyon is open kayo sa isat isa para mag workout lalo na kung alam mo ang partner mo is my past experience... pinagdadasal ko na lngnow is magtuloy tuloy at magin maayos na ang family na nasimulan ko..

it's nice to know that there are some success stories out there

My advice - generally, don't fall in love. Treat it as a business partnership or alliance. Mahirap na kasi, iba ang mundo at mindset ng mga ganitong nilalang... so pag pumasok ka sa ganitong relasyon, habol mo na lang sana huwag ka hawaan ng tulo :lol: , or worse....

The ideal situation is, of course, she adjusts to your lifestyle and mindset, w/c means leaving her job... OK lang kung may pakakain, paaaral at pabahay ka sa kanya. And she leaves for good. May exceptions naman siguro.

One exception is the successful union of my cousin and his ex-PSP girlfriend. Imagine, he's already working with modest income in Canada, but returned to the country to be with her. Because she doesn't want to leave the country. Alang masyadong pera, my other cousins used to help him get by till he finally succeeded in putting up a small business, but he's happy with his lovelife for about 20 years now. Sila pa rin, with kids who finished college or about to.

The ideal situation is, of course, she adjusts to your lifestyle and mindset, w/c means leaving her job... OK lang kung may pakakain, paaaral at pabahay ka sa kanya. And she leaves for good. May exceptions naman siguro.

One exception is the successful union of my cousin and his ex-PSP girlfriend. Imagine, he's already working with modest income in Canada, but returned to the country to be with her. Because she doesn't want to leave the country. Alang masyadong pera, my other cousins used to help him get by till he finally succeeded in putting up a small business, but he's happy with his lovelife for about 20 years now. Sila pa rin, with kids who finished college or about to.

wow, more success stories.

keep em coming guys

There are also several MPAs who are frequent in the top 5 list in Starfleet and they drive 2-seaters. They work in the afternoon shift and at night they party either in Embassy or Strumms. These pok-poks are the ones you should avoid. I dont know if it has been coined before but i think they should be called "professional prostitutes".

If your looking for the 10% that are wife material you will have better luck looking in low class provincial MPs or KTVs where the girls still aren't corrupted. Girls in Classmates, Hearbeat, Pegasus are the most corrupted and they will suck your wallets dry. Kaya yang mga gro sa mga lugar na yun ang pinaka pangit para sa akin, i don't find them appealing. They are no different than the tupperware in your kitchen cabinet. haha.

CLASSMATE GRO TO BIZMAN: We dont find you appealing too, wala kami mapapala sayo!

dude sino sino sila wat are the names so i can avoid them...pls thanks coz i go to starfleet eh