Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

because if you are serious with the girl you want her to be in good health.. to bear your child someday..an STD damages the fallopian tube and results in infertility and ectopic pregnancy..

if she gets it..hawa hawa na kame.. pati anak namin hawa..

________________________________________________________________________________

if you are serious with the girl you want her to be in good health.. to bear your child someday...do something to get her out of that kind of job! kung di mo kaya..makisawsaw ka na lang, kung takot ka lang sa std mag condom ka! o baka naman pati condom gusto mo libre pa?

--

hay kanta na lang tayo...

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly

And is also known as a buster

Always talkin' about what he wants

And just sits on his broke ass

A scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me

Hanging out the passenger side

Of his best-friend's ride

Trying to holler at me

Edited by iwalkalone
because if you are serious with the girl you want her to be in good health.. to bear your child someday..an STD damages the fallopian tube and results in infertility and ectopic pregnancy..

so it's just talk eh?

man guys like you are the worst kind.

you talk about having babies, and building families, and taking her out of "the life"

but then you advocate her job by joking about giving her other clients discounts.

you constantly talk about being serious with her and it's not about the sex and blah blah blah

but then you absolutely LOOOOVE the feeling of getting free sex from her. like you found the back entrance to a mcdonald's

if you aren't trolling us and all of what you're saying is true, then you are a failure of a human being.

pano nga ba inaalis yung ganun sa trabaho? sige nga iwalkalone..sagutin mo tanong ko..

hahaha pinapatawa mo ko..lalaki ba ako? dapat ikaw nakakaalam nyan kung lalaki ka nga talaga :lol: :lol: :lol:

post-90475-1176884068.jpg

kanta ulet..

Trying to holler at me

hahaha pinapatawa mo ko..lalaki ba ako? dapat ikaw nakakaalam nyan kung lalaki ka nga talaga :lol: :lol: :lol:

post-90475-1176884068.jpg

kanta ulet..

Trying to holler at me

sige tatae lang ako ng pera para yun ang ibibigay ko sa kanya..para makaalis sya sa trabaho nya..

sarap.. sana madami akong ita t** na pera para pati sarili ko ma alis ko dito sa trabaho kong ito..at di ko na makita pa pagmumukha ng boss ko

Edited by THUG
sige tatae lang ako ng pera para yun ang ibibigay ko sa kanya..para makaalis sya sa trabaho nya..

sarap.. sana madami akong ita t** na pera para pati sarili ko ma alis ko dito sa trabaho kong ito..at di ko na makita pa pagmumukha ng boss ko

scrub

Someone who acts like a leech/ is annoying. This person, despite being warned multiple times, continues to act like a "scrub." This is a simple, yet effective term for those people whom you can't seem to get rid of!

Someone who sucks at whatever they do.

A dude who act like a playa or like he sumthin but really got nothin. A broke guy with no job, no car, no girl..etc

A loser with nothing to offer a woman.

Scrub is a man who cant get no love.

."Fact #1, scrubs are at the very bottom of the food chain, chain of command, importance, and only serve as a waste of skin, time, and air."

handa..awit!

Trying to holler at me

Edited by iwalkalone
scrub

Someone who acts like a leech/ is annoying. This person, despite being warned multiple times, continues to act like a "scrub." This is a simple, yet effective term for those people whom you can't seem to get rid of!

Someone who sucks at whatever they do.

A dude who act like a playa or like he sumthin but really got nothin. A broke guy with no job, no car, no girl..etc

A loser with nothing to offer a woman.

Scrub is a man who cant get no love.

uy sino ang scrub? sino ba ang dependent sa iba? di ba kayong mga MPA? no skills whatsoever so ginagamit nyo katawan nyo para magkapera..

bakit ako ang naging parasite? hehehe..

LOL a whole lot of reading going on

Hehe...looks like Thug is just taking us for a ride and enjoying all the attention being heaped on him.

Sige na nga, tell me where she works, her name and number so that when I'm in Manila, I'll meet her and tell her all about your rantings. Hopefully, by that time, you're already out of her life.

Edited by cuatro_ojos
Hehe...looks like Thug is just taking us for a ride and enjoying all the attention being heaped on him.

agreed

the way he switched stances every other page caught my attention.

THUG is trolling us all, it would be wise to not feed this attention whore anymore.

I think you're right. He is so inconsistent with his posts.

He loves her, then he hates her, then he wants her out of the trade, then he pimps her, then he brags about sex with her, then he says it not all about sex...... it goes on and on...

The fact is Thug does not care about this girl (if even she existed), much less love her.

QUOTE(THUG @ Apr 18 2007, 01:38 PM)

i can't even afford those luxuries yet give those luxuries to her? wow.. what a silly answer..

only stupid guys who go to MPs and hand over their hard earned cash to the MPA are probably as silly..

QUOTE(THUG @ Apr 18 2007, 04:19 PM)

Daing ng daing... :( Iyak ng iyak..... :cry: "Poor Baby" :(

Akala ko ba ang Thug isang tough guy? :huh: Scrub ka talaga cguro??? Palitan mo nlang handle mo ng "Scrub Crybaby".

Get off your ass..!!! at gumawa ka ng paraan na kumita ka para maalis mo yong special someone mo sa kalagayan niya. Kung wala kang lakas loob.. umasenso, then "Shut the FU*K UP". At least kami kahit ganito. May lakas loob mag pakaputa para mabago kalagayan namin.

Sister Iwalkalone.... sayang lang oras natin sa Scrub nehto......

The fact is Thug does not care about this girl (if even she existed), much less love her.

Maybe it's pure fantasy.

as a good samaritan that i am..i will convince my gf to give discounts or freebies to less-fortunate guests..

So, care to tell us where her name, number and where she works, Thug? Don't worry...I'm sure many of the guys here can afford the price (if she really exists, that is).

if you guys want tips.. PM me..will teach you the black art..

No, really. Give us her contact details first. Unless you don't want us to find out the truth.

Edited by cuatro_ojos
poor guys in here.. im trained in the art..perhaps you guys should buy this book and stop paying MPA's and PSPs

http://www.playboy.com/style/guy101/bed-an...d-any-babe.html

if you guys want tips.. PM me..will teach you the black art..

What is that? You need a book to teach you the art of getting a woman to bed?

Man, your worse than I thought. If you read this book, it shows that you are only playing around with your girls. Go play with your girls but don't whine if your girls also play with you. As you posted earlier tit for tat.. You play with your girl, expect them to play with you.

Btw, i already know the secret of to getting a girls heart. Be yourself.

Its the only way for the girl to truly take you seriously. Otherwise, the girls will just play around with you.

uy sino ang scrub? sino ba ang dependent sa iba? di ba kayong mga MPA? no skills whatsoever so ginagamit nyo katawan nyo para magkapera..

bakit ako ang naging parasite? hehehe..

kase po nakikisawsaw ka pa sa gf mo na walang skills whatsoever at ginagamit nya

katawan nya para magkapera..

habang ikaw naman tuwang tuwang nagpapalibre at nakikinabang sa kanya ng walang

kahirap-hirap parasite!...pero dito reklamo ng reklamo...na kesyo mahal mo

sya..huhuhu kawawa ka naman..huhuhu...di mo sya maalis sa work kase di mo

kaya...huhuhu loser! bat kase di ka na lang nya ipagpatayo ng parlor no tita? para

makaalis na sya sa work and at the same time you won't have to lick your boss' balls

anymore...boohoohoo..scrub!

"I can't wait till I hear you say

'I'm going down, mayday, mayday.' I'm gonna clown." - Ice Cube, "Ghetto Bird"

Hah hah what a clown!

Maybe it's pure fantasy.

So, care to tell us where her name, number and where she works, Thug? Don't worry...I'm sure many of the guys here can afford the price (if she really exists, that is).

No, really. Give us her contact details first. Unless you don't want us to find out the truth.

with that statement, clearly you show signs of lack of confidence.. :D

typical of any guy.. you don't stand out.. your intentions are already very clear.. and you dont show DHV or Demonstration of Higher Value..

--

anyways..can't give you who she is.. what i can tell you is that she is works in a class A mp.. that could either be Sylvanus, Wilderness, Goodlife, PDP, etc.)

and she is one of the top MPA's in the top 10 list.. also she's in the MTC's most recommended MPA list..

Edited by THUG
with that statement, clearly you show signs of lack of confidence.. :D

Oh, I'm lacking confidence, alright. Confidence in your claims, that is :lol:

typical of any guy.. you don't stand out.. your intentions are already very clear.. and you dont show DHV or Demonstration of Higher Value..

So you're trying to turn the tables on me, eh? :D

anyways..can't give you who she is.. what i can tell you is that she is works in a class A mp.. that could either be Sylvanus, Wilderness, Goodlife, PDP, etc.)

and she is one of the top MPA's in the top 10 list.. also she's in the MTC's most recommended MPA list..

And why not? Afraid that you will lose all your freebies when she finds out the truth? :P (baka naman binobola mo lang kami)

Edited by cuatro_ojos