Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

hirap distinguish love from affection and attraction... we often mistake affection and attraction with love. minsan s likas n pag lalambing ng mga MPA/ GRO/ PSP sa clients hindi mo na malaman kung serious na ba sila or hindi. Same with clients, minsan s kagustuhan makakuha ng libre quick fix nag papahiwatig ng maling pagmamahal(?)

i guess ang tanong would be, if ever you do fell in love what are the signs you are truely in-love sa isa't isa??

1 sign i could consider that seryoso yung client s feelings nya s MPA/GRO/PSP is when he introduces you to his circle of friends and to his family.

ang isa service provider, how can you tell that seryoso din siya sa iyo?

any other inputs??

hirap distinguish love from affection and attraction... we often mistake affection and attraction with love. minsan s likas n pag lalambing ng mga MPA/ GRO/ PSP sa clients hindi mo na malaman kung serious na ba sila or hindi. Same with clients, minsan s kagustuhan makakuha ng libre quick fix nag papahiwatig ng maling pagmamahal(?)

i guess ang tanong would be, if ever you do fell in love what are the signs you are truely in-love sa isa't isa??

1 sign i could consider that seryoso yung client s feelings nya s MPA/GRO/PSP is when he introduces you to his circle of friends and to his family.

ang isa service provider, how can you tell that seryoso din siya sa iyo?

any other inputs??

sa 22o bro maraming pedeng gawin niya para mapakita sayo na mahal ka niya, well para saakin, yung asawa ko shows to me that she is really cares by telling me usually to find another and be open, its a sign na di siya masakal, and in her words, you can hear na syempre everytime na sinabi niya ito may sakit siyang nararamdaman inside pero at the same time sa simpleng gesture na ito, pinapakita niya na concerned siya sa well being ko kasi nga sa situation, she always tells me to give it time and be patient (lumalabas ako na atat e hehe) sa 22o siya pa nga nagpipigil saakin makipag away sa magulang ko, at pakinggan k nalang daw sila. Sa family din niya makikita mo kung tunay ka niyang mahal, kasi nga, in the first place tanungin mo sa sarili mo bat siya muna pumasok sa ganitong situation, di ba for th family din, at for me well, i am really close na to her mom and her little brother, tawag na nga ako kuya, tapus mom niya kasi was very happy na kasi bigla nalang daw niya nakita ulit anak niya sa sobrang maganda tingin sa buhay and wanted more out of life na, not financialy ( but money is also important to start something), finishing college, and maniwala ka, una, mom niya parang mataray tingin saakin, mapili siya sobra sa mga guys ( nakuha ko at least approval ng one party). Tapos about the money, well sometimes debatable, pero noon, sa lahat ng lakad namin, palagi kaming hati sa bayad, and she usually insists, actually nagaagawan kami na check hehe, but one thing maybe na sure k na masasabing na nagmamahalan kayo is that everytime na kasama mo siya, o kasama kami, she doesn't encourage xxx, di na kailangan ng sex, tama na nakatingin lang at nakayakap haban nagkwekwentuhan, isipin mo yung before naalala ko na yung pumupunta ako sakanila o umaalis lang kami, sobrang saya na kami naguusap lang for 24 hr na walang tigil hehe, kaya ngayun, kahit an d2 ako, pinaka luxury na gamit k nayun ang cell phone ko. Ngyun she also quit smoking, gambling at drinking and kung isipin lakas niya uminum hehe, memories ang sarap talaga nila. Marami pa, but that mostley is the top of the ice... manga iba, its really something deep na connection only lovers will know hehehe.

In love, joy and sorrow must always be present.... :heart:

the most important thing is accepting the fact that she is in this kind of profession. if a guy can accept this fact then he can honestly say that it is really love.

Hindi rin siguro. Accepting the fact that she's in this work doesn't mean it's a real love. Better, if she'll leave this kind of work for us.

Hindi rin siguro. Accepting the fact that she's in this work doesn't mean it's a real love. Better, if she'll leave this kind of work for us.

sorry to say man, pero really, i get your point na its so nice that she will leave for us, but really reality check muna kahit kaunti lang, if your getting in to this kind of relationship, good kung mayaman ka, pero panu sa mga walang pera, i mean i try to get her out kahit wala ako pera but how do you expect her to get her to pay the rent for their house, ni centimo natutulong mo, i gets the legit na job, pero really, in Philippines talagang pangit ang quality of work and payments available sa mga di nakatapos ng college, may tax pa na walang kwenta, sana kung canada.

Accepting the fact is only one part the guy in the realation to accept, sabi nga e, in thins kind of relationship, talagang mapapasubok ang lalake, kasi mostley tayo ang kailangan umatras at mag padaan, di tayo boss ng daan. the most the girl can do is to reject guest who keep on comming back to her and loyalty to us. (work is work)

what is real love, real love is not something physical but more in the lever of spiritual, an emotional access to your soft side, alam mo ang pagmamahal ay di dahil sa katawan lang, isipin mo parang pera rin lang naman talaga katwan natin, pag namatay ka, madadala mo ba, ang pinaka sigurado mong madadala mo ay memory mo, ang mga emotions na naranasan mo, kaya sa true love pinaka importante ay nag mamahalan kayo sa puso, and soon others will follow, dahan dahan, best thing we guys can do is to give them support and never judge them, kasi 22o, ayaw din naman nila ang ginagawa nila e, sa situation lang talaga sila napapasok.

Bestfriend ko kasal sa isang psp. Bestman nila ko e. Nung una, reaksyon namin (barkada) eh, "ha?! E madami na sumawsaw dyan!" pero Love daw talaga e. Pinaglaban pa nya yun kasi may bf yung girl nun, pulis pa! Pero naging sila din. Nakikita namin ngayon masaya sila. Nung una medyo praning pa sya kasi baka daw bumalik yung babae sa trabaho, nagchecheck pa sya ng email, friendster, etc nung (dati) gf nya. Pero ngayon daw di na mula nung ikasal sila.

sorry to say man, pero really, i get your point na its so nice that she will leave for us, but really reality check muna kahit kaunti lang, if your getting in to this kind of relationship, good kung mayaman ka, pero panu sa mga walang pera, i mean i try to get her out kahit wala ako pera but how do you expect her to get her to pay the rent for their house, ni centimo natutulong mo, i gets the legit na job, pero really, in Philippines talagang pangit ang quality of work and payments available sa mga di nakatapos ng college, may tax pa na walang kwenta, sana kung canada.

Accepting the fact is only one part the guy in the realation to accept, sabi nga e, in thins kind of relationship, talagang mapapasubok ang lalake, kasi mostley tayo ang kailangan umatras at mag padaan, di tayo boss ng daan. the most the girl can do is to reject guest who keep on comming back to her and loyalty to us. (work is work)

what is real love, real love is not something physical but more in the lever of spiritual, an emotional access to your soft side, alam mo ang pagmamahal ay di dahil sa katawan lang, isipin mo parang pera rin lang naman talaga katwan natin, pag namatay ka, madadala mo ba, ang pinaka sigurado mong madadala mo ay memory mo, ang mga emotions na naranasan mo, kaya sa true love pinaka importante ay nag mamahalan kayo sa puso, and soon others will follow, dahan dahan, best thing we guys can do is to give them support and never judge them, kasi 22o, ayaw din naman nila ang ginagawa nila e, sa situation lang talaga sila napapasok.

My statement says "siguro" and the word "better" is there. Accepting is good, but leaving the work is better. Di ba, you aimed to get her out from there, dahil alam mo it is better.

My statement says "siguro" and the word "better" is there. Accepting is good, but leaving the work is better. Di ba, you aimed to get her out from there, dahil alam mo it is better.

point taken, well kasi lang po i just wanted to ponit out na kahit she si still working, there can still be true love in the relationship :lol:

Hehe, given a perfect world scenario sobrang ideal yan.

But when I seriously think about: the length of time a girl's been doing this kind of work really shouldn't matter... kung mahal mo talaga.

Hehe. O sige na nga di ako swerte, mabait lang ako.

Pero aminado ako medyo na swerte ako sya yung nakilala ko. Kasi I never did ask her to stop, bigla na lang sabi nya na tigil na sya. Hanep, sobrang saya ko nung sinabi nya sa akin yun. But dont get me wrong, I know what I'm getting into and I'm willing to fight for it. Kasi kung mahal mo, it really shouldn't be a deal breaker. Regardless if she's been doing it for months pa lang or years na.

Galing mo dude..... Honestly... Dami diyan inlove pero takot ipaglaban.... dahil sa sitwasyon sa buhay..... Pero kakabilib yun mga taong handang harapin at tanggapin lahat kahit ano pa dahil mahal niya yung isang tao....

sarap ng buhay.....

:thumbsupsmiley:

Pero aminado ako medyo na swerte ako sya yung nakilala ko. Kasi I never did ask her to stop, bigla na lang sabi nya na tigil na sya. Hanep, sobrang saya ko nung sinabi nya sa akin yun. But dont get me wrong, I know what I'm getting into and I'm willing to fight for it. Kasi kung mahal mo, it really shouldn't be a deal breaker. Regardless if she's been doing it for months pa lang or years na.

hehehe yah sobrang tama yan! pero bro, once, asawa ko told me that she will also stop, di k siya pinilit and i was so happy pero mag handa handa lang kasi di natin alam kung anu pwede mangyare and she then goes back, maniwala ko doble ang sakit na mararamdaman mo, parang sa horror movie akala m patay na bigla nabuhay ulit, sobra ka sa gulat hehehe, pag mahal mo naman talaga, siguradong kaya pagdaanan...

Swerte ata ako.

I never actually look for anything when I go out. Usually I just enjoy having cold ones with close buds and, of course, appreciating the pretty girls who are there.

Anyways here’s my story:

1. I met her about a month ago when she was just on her third month of working. And she’s resigning come June to finish her last year of college.

2. She’s one of the straight girls. Never heard any bad thing about her and pretty much confirmed this inside and outside of the workplace.

3. We spend enough time together given her work and my work. And there’s mutual respect and honesty in the relationship. We promised each other na walang gaguhan.

4. And we’re not rushing anything. Heck, absolutely no sappy talks about marriage or what. We both find it stupid to think of stuff like that this early in the relationship.

Anyways, that’s about it. Swerte ko naman with the situation. Pero ginawan ko din naman ng paraan. Pretty much I’ve been sincere and honest with her right from the start at sobrang malaking bagay yun.

Hope everything turns out well since it’s too early to tell anything. I’m hopeful/optimistic but I still look at it with a grain of salt and not expecting a fairy tale ending.

Bottomline is: if you love someone you do something about it and you fight for it. Ask yourself how much you want it and you’ll be able to figure out what to do.

Swerte nga ata ako…

Its good to know that there are still guys out there who always look at life and love from a different perspective, yeah, you are lucky. At least you have her, even if others judge them as to what they do, funny as it may seem, some dont even look at themselves first before judging others. I have that same senario, and I dont judge my gf about what she did or this or that, but all I promise her is that no guy would hurt her ever again, and to never be a man hater.

Goodluck, wishing you the happiness...

Are you guys really in love. Or nauna awa then naging matinding pagmamalasakit na lang na napagkakamalang pag-ibig?

Cause you do know that somehow their life is so much better now because of they're with you. Pero kung iwanan nyo sila alam mong they'll go down that dark path again. Are you guys just having some messaic** tendencies?

The feeling that u describe here, is natural. If u are in love with a career girl, a sales lady,...a whatever lady...You will feel as here savior. That is just a part of being in love I guess. Because every personne, woman or man needs somebody who they can feel save(d) by.

My gf, now wife...she saved me....from being the selfish, no time european cano. She saved me and helped me in turning into a 50/50 euro-pinoy guy who takes time to look at the smaller and more important things in life...

And I now that our relationship had to concour many obstacle's in the beginning. (kasi jealous ako!)

naniniwala naman ako na 22ong mahirap magmahal ng mp, pero pag mamahalin mo sila, dapat sobrang mag trust kayo sa isa't isa kasi yan lang ang pinaka importante na bagay sa buhay ninyo ngayun e, ang pagigigng 22o sa isa't isa, what more can you ask? if you love her, you are not her savior pero more of a support yan ang paniniwala ko.

Just wanna share my experience with one of my ex...

At first did not know she was a GRO, it was all good at the start...but things get a little bit fast forward when she invited me to her unit...then all things come to a point that she have to tell me something really important before the relationship continues..that she was working at this club and if I can accept her or not, of course i told her not to go there anymore because she would not need to..but then after 2 days i woke up with a huge shadow at the window peeping who's inside, though i gasp that it would be someone bad, it's her financer a big time i don't want to elaborate on this guy,

she confronted him and told him about me...i introduced myself though a little shaky the guy left us with money and food....but things only got worst...though her financer left him with the thought that i would take good care of her, she went back to her job and vices which she did when i'm in school..i went back and realized what she had done, prevented me a lot of times not to go..till some time when i could not take it anymore...i packed and left without a word..i see her 4 times after, just for the heck of doing it..then i left without a trace....

after a year...i found her at that club..and found out that she had a lot of boylets now, got pregnant and you know what they do when they get pregnant...

asked help from me...all i can do is be there for her...i don't love her but she's been a part of my life...

after a month..she's back there..and hopped to another bar and another..and i dunno where she is right now...

falling in love with a gro is harder than i thought it would be.......it's really hard to forget about her, i wish sometime i could see her to see if she's okay...

i have no problems falling in love with GROs..actually i am madly in love with one right now! i met her in a club in cebu..absolutely gorgeous..sexy and very loving !!its kinda difficult kasi you have to be very understanding sa work niya and accept her for who she is...i even asked her to stop ..i compromised though when she promised that she wouldnt do any hanky panky...she is keeping her promise..kaya lang most of the time i get worried when she goes to work not because i dont trust her but i dont trust the guys who "table" her!!...i hope to give her a good life...so that she could stop working na!!!...

hirap talaga mga bro..you just have to trust each other...also you have to some how control yong pagseselos..my girl always wants to dress very sexy for me esp when we go out!!..anywhere and everywhere we go she never fails to grab attention...who wouldnt notice her..she's oozing with sexy appeal!!!...kaya lang pra nagkakalabuan kami...hope we could fix it!!!..she's very much a part of me na!!!....pagibig talaga!!!!