Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

In my case:

- She cried each time I tried new thera in her spa

- She was extremely jealous and possessive but tried to hide it

- She brought down mileage to standard for all her regulars they eventually left her

- She reported ES she does (which I validated by sending PMs to her clients)

- She refused my tip

- She let me kiss her

- She went back to school with my help so she can make a change

- She left the spa and is now in a real career

- She introduced me to her family

- She's still with me after years.

It was difficult building a relationship with a thera. I've had sleepless nights waiting for her to finish that one hour session with her every guest and her reporting to me what transpired. It'll drive you crazy. Good thing she left the industry for good or we wouldn't have lasted. I admire her regulars. While they were saddened that she left they were also happy she was able to change her stars and settle down to a quite life. They also respected her newly-imposed limitations after acquiring a BF. I wouldn't recommend looking for love in a spa. But it happens :)

Edited by Piaggio
  • Like (+1) 2

From my last thera relationship, how did I know it was real? It started with little things then went into bigger decisions from her side.

-She was the first one who initiated we date outside

-She got very jealous the one time I got another thera (d pa kami nun)

-She also gets furious if I don't do my usual last call with her

-She cried when she accidentally saw another theras msg in my phone

-She cooks at her house and brings me food all the way from where she lives during her off

-She was the first one who said "i love you" and asked me to be in a relationship with her

-She introduced me to her family as her BF

-She left the spa industry in our 2nd month together

At first, I did not take what we had seriously because well, she was known to be a top thera who is quite generous with ES. But as we got to know each other more, she began to show signs her feelings were indeed real. And yes, the high point of it was when she left the industry for me. :D

Well, we broke up bro...so its not the happily ever after success story of a GM and a Thera....Lol

Love that failed in the end.

In my case:

- She cried each time I tried new thera in her spa

- She was extremely jealous and possessive but tried to hide it

- She brought down mileage to standard for all her regulars they eventually left her

- She reported ES she does (which I validated by sending PMs to her clients)

- She refused my tip

- She let me kiss her

- She went back to school with my help so she can make a change

- She left the spa and is now in a real career

- She introduced me to her family

- She's still with me after years.

It was difficult building a relationship with a thera. I've had sleepless nights waiting for her to finish that one hour session with her every guest and her reporting to me what transpired. It'll drive you crazy. Good thing she left the industry for good or we wouldn't have lasted. I admire her regulars. While they were saddened that she left they were also happy she was able to change her stars and settle down to a quite life. They also respected her newly-imposed limitations after acquiring a BF. I wouldn't recommend looking for love in a spa. But it happens :)

Love that succeeded. Congrats!

Galing ako sa Midas the other day. There's a GM who drop by just to give flower to Mavic. Sino kaya yun sa inyo.

Masyado GFE yun mga thera sa Midas hindi mo maiwasan mag-fall.

daming ayus dyan sa midas dati kay miss mia ako lagi nag retired na at nagka gf na thera sa ibang spa kaya di na ko nakabalik

We are still not yet on the serious relationship. Priority nya muna makatapos ng college.

In my case:

- She got mad at me when I said I PMed another thera.

- She got jealous when she caught me looking on the other thera.

- She cries when I told that it will be my last visit M***s and all odds are against us.

Some of our conversation with my Thera

- thera:

* pag mag-asawa/gf ako sana katulad mo para hindi sumakit ulo ko.

* Sana ikaw BF ko, kung pwede nga lang

* I want to hug you now.

* I dont threat you as a GM/Client but my special some one.

• Like (+1) 1

I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

interesting topic. Madaling mahulog ang loob naming mga GMs.

Everyone here has experienced love one way or the other and to me thats a blessing.. truthfully I am in sooo much pain right now, but Im still thankful because I know now how to fully be in love with someone. The first time I saw her I could barely look her in the eyes, but she held her gaze to mine and I saw something very precious. Before meeting her I thought I already knew what love meant, but she gave it a whole other meaning. Right now all I wish for is her wellness and joy. Ive been out of it for the past few days, because I wish I can be the one for her. Because I never really saw her as a therapist but a woman. Never assume things, because that will eat you up inside, be truthful and ask how they feel. It gave me great joy when she said she has feelings for me but gnawing fear as well knowing I cannot fully commit myself to her. Everyday I wake up that I wish that I am someone else. Guys if you really respect them as person, just give them your unrelenting trust,because it shows them you care. Besides as you already know, they do this for the money to support themselves and their family. We cannot hold it against them to do their jobs. To the few successful stories here I salute you, to the ones who got hurt and bitter, I tip my hat to you since you survived the pain of loss and came out just a little bit wiser. For the hopeless romantics who are pursuing who they believe their love is, I admire your courage and wish you the best.

So what. You like the feeling since you spend time reading and giving comments. You won't be curious or interested in something you don't like. You're amused and you won't be amused if you don't like the feeling of this thread. Parang tao na sumasagot ng ewan or ayoko sa iyo pero lagi namang nakasulyap at curious sa iyo. Yun ang feel ko. Kung mali ako, di mali ako. Opinion ko yun. Kaya nga comments. Pwedeng tama, pwedeng mali. Have a wonderful weekend :)

One drawback of falling for a therapist is everything that isn't her (all other therapists you try) would fail in comparison to your one true loved therapist.

I know the feeling. I can tell. And I miss her so.

To add on top of this, even girls outside this industry might fail to compare (at least in our minds). That's one danger of falling for a thera, especially one who gives excellent GFE and ES. When love strikes, you just have to hold on to something as the rollercoaster ride commences. Or is it love, lust or infatuation? That's also something you need to figure out first. Hang in there bro.

Edited by Snake3yes

Everyone here has experienced love one way or the other and to me thats a blessing.. truthfully I am

in sooo much pain right now, but Im still thankful because I know now how to fully be in love with someone. The first time I saw her I could barely look her in the eyes, but she held her gaze to mine and I saw something very precious. Before meeting her I thought I already knew what love meant, but she gave it a whole other meaning. Right now all I wish for is her wellness and joy. Ive been out of it for the past few days, because I wish I can be the one for her. Because I never really saw her as a therapist but a woman. Never assume things, because that will eat you up inside, be truthful and ask how they feel. It gave me great joy when she said she has feelings for me but gnawing fear as well knowing I cannot fully commit myself to her. Everyday I wake up that I wish that I am someone else. Guys if you really respect them as person, just give them your unrelenting trust,because it shows them you care. Besides as you already know, they do this for the money to support themselves and their family. We cannot hold it against them to do their jobs. To the few successful stories here I salute you, to the ones who got hurt and bitter, I tip my hat to you since you survived the pain of loss and came out just a little bit wiser. For the hopeless romantics who are pursuing who they believe their love is, I admire your courage and wish you the best.

You are right. We should treat them not as a therapist but as a fine woman. Still the deserve to be loved and love no matter what job and circumstances are having right now. Me as a GM i can proved to her that no matter how hard to understand these circumstances. Ity choice to understand her..

You're right drewnash.

We need to treat them as a woman. I treat her not a thera. When I visit the spa as much as posible no ES. Kahit walang Es I still give her standard tip. Alam naman natin na kaya sila na industry to earn money. At dahil dito kaya kami naging close.

Just a while ago eto text message sa akin ni Thera : "I love you...Ramdam mo naman din siguro. I just have to control it. Wala sa lugar e."

You're right drewnash.

We need to treat them as a woman.

I treat her not a thera. When I visit the spa as much as posible no ES. Kahit walang Es I still give her standard tip. Alam naman natin na kaya sila na industry to earn money. At dahil dito kaya kami naging close.

Just a while ago eto text message sa akin ni Thera : "I love you...Ramdam mo naman din siguro. I just have to control it. Wala sa lugar e."

Feeling of what? Just because I read and comment on this thread doesn't mean I like the feeling, whatever that is. Non-sequitur. Again, read and understand my posts before making a comment. What you posted is baseless. Ano kamo? I don't like the feeling of this thread? Haha! I didn't know that threads such as these could feel something. Haha! I said I was amused, not curious or interested. Basahin mo ng maigi yung sinasabi ko kasi nakakatawa yung mga pinagpopost mo. :lol:

The feeling is mutual. Natatawa rin ako sa postings mo. You won't spend time reading posts here and sharing your thoughts if you're not interested or gusto mong mabasa ang mga posts ng iba dito. Wag mo akong utusan, di kita amo. Di kita inuutusan. Yun ang opinion ko. I don't really care if it's baseless or not. Hehehehe. Saka why are you posting kung hindi ka naman pala nagfa!ll sa thera? You don't know me, I don't know you. Kung ayaw mo ng comment ko e di wag mong basahin. MATTERS OF THE HEART ang section na ito so feeling ang pinag-uusapan dito.

You are right. We should treat them not as a therapist but as a fine woman. Still the deserve to be loved and love no matter what job and circumstances are having right now. Me as a GM i can proved to her that no matter how hard to understand these circumstances. Ity choice to understand her..

That`s all we can do right, hope for the best. As they say all is fair in love and war.

You're right drewnash.

We need to treat them as a woman.

I treat her not a thera. When I visit the spa as much as posible no ES. Kahit walang Es I still give her standard tip. Alam naman natin na kaya sila na industry to earn money. At dahil dito kaya kami naging close.

It all starts with trust and respect right? I got a bit curious with the term, wala sa lugar. How did that turn out, if you don`t mind me asking? It`s totally cool not to reply to it if you`re not comfortable.