Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Oh my holy f#&king crap!i swear this thread is so full of horny brainy,articulate,intelectuals! I promise ages ago i will not fall for a thera.but i guess i have to break that since CurveMay is so f#&king sexy smart and insanely pretty.keep brain f#&king gms May.we love it,sets the mood right and makes the Es out of this world..I hope May will not be offended,im just trying to be funny..im a big fan Curvemay!im lucky enough to avail your magical hands twice already!!looking forward for more!Have a nice day everyone!

Twice?Naku brod, if you are going to compete for curvermay, you might need to step up your game...I know a GM who books her at least 20x a month....Lol

Twenty times in one month? That is not a vice anymore, it's an addiction. :lol:

But hey, if you have money to burn, why not? But, personally, I wouldn't go to a spa that often in a month even if I had money to burn. Six times max for me.

Hahahaha...I guess if you are single, successful in life so yes with money to burn, and gus2 mo tlaga c thera....visiting 20x a month is nothing as long as the GM is happy with what he is doing.

During my prime in spa pampering, my max was four in a month and it never exceeded that since it was a personal policy for me. Getting pampered in a spa was just a vice that I can easily forego. I guess it was head over head for me. Get my drift? :lol:

hehe yan tlga ang original intention ko eh.. pamper lang. pampawala ng stress from work..enjoy enjoy lang habang kaya pa ng tuhod hahaha

Pero iba tlga kasi ang combination of factors nun nakilala ko yun crush kong thera.. buti na lng at mejo na dilute na ata amats ko. sa dami ng magagandang thera sa mtc spas. parang napapa thank the heavens ka na single ka at pedeng pede mamakyaw. hahaha kun pede lang bumuo ng Spa Dream Team ko eh. haha parang harem lang :D

Yes, there are a lot of pretty and nubile therapists but there are therapists whom you go back to not because they are hot property but because you are already comfortable with them. I try the hot and pretty therapists only once to confirm the hype and I don't get them again because I don't wanna line up and I don't wanna be serviced by a tired therapist.

If you get them at the earlier part of their shift, they're not tired.. :)

I also test or want to see what the hype is, but to be direct, I really go for the prettier ones. Albeit, pictures sometime tell a different story.

But, I also get the point of being comfortable or having the sense of "zen" wherein you are at ease with your thera..

You are lucky when you get the sought-after therapist during the earlier part of her shift. Premium therapists sometimes get reserved two days in advance. I remember one time I got lucky enough to squeeze in during the afternoon for the sought-after therapist. There was a guest immediately before me and there was one waiting immediately after me. After that, I didn't get her anymore not because she didn't live up to the hype but because she just had too many regulars. I didn't wanna compete for slots just to get her.

I usually know 3-5 days in advance what date/time I will get a thera. So I text their spa number or PM the thera, so I get the reservation. :)

The price of going after the prettiest/ sexiest is to prepare in advance. Same thing I do when I court/pursue a girl I like...hehe

Yes, there are a lot of pretty and nubile therapists but there are therapists whom you go back to not because they are hot property but because you are already comfortable with them. I try the hot and pretty therapists only once to confirm the hype but I don't get them again because I don't wanna line up and I don't wanna be serviced by a tired therapist.

This is where your PR skills with the receptionists come into play. ;)

If you plan on competing for the time of the top theras, wouldn't hurt to have allies. From time to time, I treat the entire spa (papadeliver ako) staff and other theras for dinner or lunch. I do this maybe a couple of times a month to earn their trust and friendship.

Damn...i'm giving away tricks of my trade....Lol

Hehehehe. Parang how to book for the top therapist na ang thread. Kasi naman kaya nagiging top thera ay magaling sila mag pa fall or mag pa spark.

Hindi naman.bro dahil magaling sila mag pa fall or what.. its they love what they are doing. And a lot of GM appreciated how they deliver the service that we GM's wants. Nasa sa atin na yun if we gonna fall. Pero still tao pa rin sila na baka mafall din naman sila sa ating mga GM. I hope.. but still a big salute and a big respect to all the therapist is this industry.

I had a pretty much good rapport with the receptionists of the spa where the superstar therapist was working. Like I said, going to a spa is just a vice, not an addiction. I wouldn't spend for PR purposes just to get a superstar therapist. Maybe I was just lucky that the superstar therapist had a vacant slot that time. Even if I didn't get to try the "must-try" therapist, it wouldn't be my loss. There are a lot of therapists to choose from.

Same here...

Since I have so many options to get the same satisfaction outside for free...

Spa or massage parlor is the last option to go too...

I had a pretty much good rapport with the receptionists of the spa where the superstar therapist was working. Like I said, going to a spa is just a vice, not an addiction. I wouldn't spend for PR purposes just to get a superstar therapist. Maybe I was just lucky that the superstar therapist had a vacant slot that time. Even if I didn't get to try the "must-try" therapist, it wouldn't be my loss. There are a lot of therapists to choose from.

Receptionists have good rapport with almost all clients. They are required to do so because it is their job description. For a client to get real inside scoop, you have to outdo other GMs in terms of rapport. Also, the PR is not only for the superstar therapist, it is to establish cred to the establishment. Once word gets around about your generosity, anybody you pick from their lineup is almost guaranteed to do their "best" during your session. Its similar to any venture, you pour in capital, and you shall have return of investment. :D

Like I said, going to a spa, for me, is just a vice, not an addiction. I don't need to make myself known as someone who is generous with every Aida, Lorna and Fe in a spa to have good service. So far, I can count with only one hand the bad experiences I had with therapists.

Good for you bro...same here too, I can only count in 1 hand the bad sessions I had in spas. But based on experience too, theras in spas where I have an established cred act "friendlier" to ones where I don't, especially in ES. Reputation carries a lot of weight and I find it good investment on my part. A 500 peso KFC bucket meal that you bring to the receptionist/theras on occasion will produce benefits down the line.

If you don't do it, no worries there. To each his own. But to GMs who do, I think they understand what I mean.

Good for you bro...same here too, I can only count in 1 hand the bad sessions I had in spas. But based on experience too, theras in spas where I have an established cred act "friendlier" to ones where I don't, especially in ES. Reputation carries a lot of weight and I find it good investment on my part. A 500 peso KFC bucket meal that you bring to the receptionist/theras on occasion will produce benefits down the line.

If you don't do it, no worries there. To each his own. But to GMs who do, I think they understand what I mean.

Same, I also treat the receptionist/helper/thera with food once or twice a month. But, I don't expect anything in return. To me, it's just a simple thank you for your hard work. I am a regular to that spa, but, I want to be treated as equal as other GMs.

Nice seeing other GMs doing this kind of small stuff to your regular spa. ;-)

If you get them at the earlier part of their shift, they're not tired.. :)

I also test or want to see what the hype is, but to be direct, I really go for the prettier ones. Albeit, pictures sometime tell a different story.

But, I also get the point of being comfortable or having the sense of "zen" wherein you are at ease with your thera..

i have this weird feeling that we are sharing a thing with the same thera. hahahaha :rolleyes: :lol:

Same here...

Since I have so many options to get the same satisfaction outside for free...

Spa or massage parlor is the last option to go too...

Bro, don't mistake our being a frequent patron of spas as having no other sources or options for physical intimacy. Before I got into a relationship with a therapist, my GF for a year was a movie actress. Even before that, I was into a 7 year relationship with a model. If I put in the effort, I can still hook up with women in the higher echelon of the society without having to pay for a one night stand. It's just that priorities have changed. Whereas before I still had time to "hunt" gorgeous women in the usual gimik places, I don't have that luxury now.

Espas provide the perfect balance of pampering (you get massaged) and convenience (pay for 500 and you get 1 hour QT with a thera) while still providing the "thrill" of the hunt sensation that you have when you go for a girl you like. On paper, you still need to do your "moves" or "diskarte" if you want to go to the next level with a thera. When I say next level, it doesn't have to be simply sex, it could also be being in a relationship with a therapist.

• Like (+1) 1

Bro, don't mistake our being a frequent patron of spas as having no other sources or options for physical intimacy. Before I got into a relationship with a therapist, my GF for a year was a movie actress. Even before that, I was into a 7 year relationship with a model. If I put in the effort, I can still hook up with women in the higher echelon of the society without having to pay for a one night stand. It's just that priorities have changed. Whereas before I still had time to "hunt" gorgeous women in the usual gimik places, I don't have that luxury now.

Espas provide the perfect balance of pampering (you get massaged) and convenience (pay for 500 and you get 1 hour QT with a thera) while still providing the "thrill" of the hunt sensation that you have when you go for a girl you like. On paper, you still need to do your "moves" or "diskarte" if you want to go to the next level with a thera. When I say next level, it doesn't have to be simply sex, it could also be being in a relationship with a therapist.

I never said anything about that...

In fact I reply on someone in this thread that not all patron of this industry are not capable of hitting women outside...

Most of them are in relationship...

And geez you don't have to be so intricate on details of your so called personal pataasan ng ihi biography...

Paulit ulit mo nalang sinasabi yan..

• Like (+1) 1