Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I never said anything about that...

In fact I reply on someone in this thread that not all patron of this industry are not capable of hitting women outside...

Most of them are in relationship...

And geez you don't have to be so intricate on details of your so called personal pataasan ng ihi biography...

Paulit ulit mo nalang sinasabi yan..

Well, to be honest, your line "Since I have so many options to get the same satisfaction outside for free" seems you want to show people how taas your ihi is...don't be offended if someone returns the favor...Lol

Edited by smooth_dawg
  • Like (+1) 1

Hilarious. Naging one upsmanship ang usapan. :lol: But to be fair to thugsouljah, I don't think he wanted to brag. He was just saying that a spa is his last resort. He never said that people who go to spas are losers or can't get anyone outside the spa.

Well, d ako ksama sa usapan but that's how it appeared to me bro when I read the exchange...kasi to some people, this is their first resort. And then saying sa forums na this is just your last resort because you got a lot of free options anyway may have sounded a bit mayabang to some not so lucky GMs. ;)

Thats how I see it anyway. Others may have read it differently.

Well, d ako ksama sa usapan but that's how it appeared to me bro when I read the exchange...kasi to some people, this is their first resort. And then saying sa forums na this is just your last resort because you got a lot of free options anyway may have sounded a bit mayabang to some not so lucky GMs. ;)

Thats how I see it anyway. Others may have read it differently.

Geez...

If we can only delete a posted comment here I will delete that comment in a heartbeat..

If it hurts you or someone's ego...

If a guy has so many options outside, he shouldn't be too active on MTC to begin with.

Bro yun lang ba ang reason to be active here in MTC...

(shaking my head)

Well, to be fair, i think my post may have sounded a bit defensive and arrogant too now that I had the chance read it again.

The reason why I have mentioned my past relationships is to reiterate that I do not see theras differently.Actress or thera, it ddnt matter to me.I pursued the woman I had feelings for with the same vigor.I spent time,shelled out money and sought every little advantage I can to win her heart.

To conclude, ill quote one of curvernmays posts, "if you fall, just fall."

@Thug, no offense taken and meant.The thread is about love.Lets keep it that way.Lol. :)

Edited by Lesluthor

Well, to be fair, i think my post may have sounded a bit defensive and arrogant too now that I had the chance read it again.

The reason why I have mentioned my past relationships is to reiterate that I do not see theras differently.Actress or thera, it ddnt matter to me.I pursued the woman I had feelings for with the same vigor.I spent time,shelled out money and sought every little advantage I can to win her heart.

To conclude, ill quote one of curvernmays posts, "if you fall, just fall."

Couldn`t have said it any better myself..

I avoid hanging out in this thread kasi I may get to offend someone.

Medyo cheesy sa akin ang idea of a thera-client relationship. Not that CHEESE per se, is bad. More like where you put the CHEESE.

May is an IDEA that is tailor-made for nerd/geeks on MTC. If you'll fall in love, make sure that you're falling in love with the person and not the IDEA of what she is.

For example, if MIA is still a THERAPIST, this thread won't be this long and It would be harder for MAY to get that much HYPE. Diverted na yung attention ng mga geeks/nerds.

Hypothetically, if there are TEN theras who are just like MAY, baka karamihan ng client on this particular thread eh INIKOT na yung sampung yun.

Iba ang pananaw ng isang lalaking may naikot na sampu compared sa lalaking isa lang ang nakita, regardless kung ano man yung FETISH na hinahanap mo.

When I first saw May here, I thought she's interesting. Yun lang, she's not the only thera in existence with that level of supposed intellect. Intellect is a great thing. But you need to look beyond that. Make sure fleshed out yung character nung tintingnan mo, and don't be just smitten with a personality that you think can complement your nerdy/geeky personality. Ang sagwa rin kasi ng dating. It feels like a guy has been anti-social for so long, tapos when someone na ka wavelength nya ng utak (supposedly) comes along, biglang pitas agad ng bunga. It looks somewhat clingy, and it looks like there's not a lot of options. And to a certain extent, parang insulto rin sa babae yun kasi just because sya lang yung kilala ng mga tao in being like that, magsu swarm na kaagad yung mga yun sa kanya.

Medyo cheesy sa akin ang idea of a thera-client relationship. Not that CHEESE per se, is bad. More like where you put the CHEESE.

May is an IDEA that is tailor-made for nerd/geeks on MTC. If you'll fall in love, make sure that you're falling in love with the person and not the IDEA of what she is.

For example, if MIA is still a THERAPIST, this thread won't be this long and It would be harder for MAY to get that much HYPE. Diverted na yung attention ng mga geeks/nerds.

Hypothetically, if there are TEN theras who are just like MAY, baka karamihan ng client on this particular thread eh INIKOT na yung sampung yun.

Iba ang pananaw ng isang lalaking may naikot na sampu compared sa lalaking isa lang ang nakita, regardless kung ano man yung FETISH na hinahanap mo.

When I first saw May here, I thought she's interesting. Yun lang, she's not the only thera in existence with that level of supposed intellect. Intellect is a great thing. But you need to look beyond that. Make sure fleshed out yung character nung tintingnan mo, and don't be just smitten with a personality that you think can complement your nerdy/geeky personality. Ang sagwa rin kasi ng dating. It feels like a guy has been anti-social for so long, tapos when someone na ka wavelength nya ng utak (supposedly) comes along, biglang pitas agad ng bunga. It looks somewhat clingy, and it looks like there's not a lot of options. And to a certain extent, parang insulto rin sa babae yun kasi just because sya lang yung kilala ng mga tao in being like that, magsu swarm na kaagad yung mga yun sa kanya.

I agree with the gist of this post. I think one should make sure theta they love the real person and not just the idea of that person...

But, for me personally. I like to post here because it is my outlet/avenue to just let it out. I used to/ or still maybe like a thera and I like her for the things I know about her and for what I have seen. No more, no less.

But, I am also trying to check out the rest of the Spa-world to see if perhaps I am just smitten with her or maybe more, But, I am very vocal with her about it, because she is also very upfront with me that she has a BF and that they have plans/hopes for a future together...

To some guys, this forum may be their first resort in order to get girls and, to some guys, this forum may also be their last resort in order to get girls. I guess his statement rubbed you the wrong way.

I sort of want to add more to this post, how can this forum/thread be a way to get girls? Most of the posters here are males. With a few ladies visiting the thread.. I think the chances of using this thread to get girls is low. Again, that's just my opinion.

I may be a lone nut, but, I think this is the best thread to express how we feel about the theras that made us happy or hopeful or just plain satisfied/pleased.

Tatagalugin ko, para mas may dating. Bwahahaha! :D

Di naman kelangan in-love ka ng sobra sobra or mala- Romeo and Juliet ang pag iibigan ng mga thera-GM para magpost dito di ba? Pede naman atang "falling" or nasa ibat ibang antas pa lang ng pagkakagustuhan/ kilig na nagaganap di ba?

So, what kung pambata/pabebe ang ibang nagpost dito? Di ba dapat walang judgement? Kasi nga yun ang naramdaman nila at di naman ata off-topic dito yun.. Bottom line, kung may mga mukhang immature or nagsswarm dahil nadala sa post ng iba, wala rin namang masama dun.. May mga magiging realizations naman sila sa huli (siguro).

Nagpost lang ako ngayon kasi gusto ko sana tuloy tuloy ang sharing.. Tuloy ang ligaya :D

I actually disagree brod.Naging thera ko na din c Mia a couple of times and even at her peak popularity, she did not get this much hype.

Think of it this way, May was already the #1 thera of Midas even before she began to post. Thus, she was already well known to GMs not because of her wit but because of her skills.Her smarts only added to what is already a complete thera package.

Hirap maghanap brod ng maganda, perfect katawan,may certification sa massage, wlang arte sa ES, lahat kaya gawin(except sex of course) and wla presyohan.Kahit 500 ibigay mo she will show appreciation sa tip na inabot mo...ganyan na image ni May, idagdag mo pa ung bago lng natin nadiscover na talino nyo...wow...In DOTA terms, OP na.hehe

Edited by smooth_dawg

Whether last resort or first resort ang thera, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Kanya kanyang trip yan.

Gumagastos ang lalaki sa girlfriend, gumagastos ang lalaki sa asawa, gumagastos ang lalaki sa kabit. What makes spending on a THERAPIST any different?

I remember reading this post of an MTC client before. Dati, he used to think that ang LOSER ng dating nung mga naga avail ng thera. I guess a lot of us think similarly before we became patrons.

Then naisip nya na kung magkakaroon sya ng KABIT, paisa-isa lang at a time yung pagkakaroon nya ng nun. Whereas some random spa patron eh dozens upon dozens ang naa avail at any time period. So if you're going to choose between pai-isa na kabit against multiple options, ano pipiliin mo?

Of course, you can create an impression na mas pogi ka by avoiding the flesh trade, pero I think the mindset is childish. It's like a male teenager is trying to show off some swag.

Whether last resort or first resort ang thera, IT DOES NOT MATTER. Kanya kanyang trip yan.

Gumagastos ang lalaki sa girlfriend, gumagastos ang lalaki sa asawa, gumagastos ang lalaki sa kabit. What makes spending on a THERAPIST any different?

I remember reading this post of an MTC client before. Dati, he used to think that ang LOSER ng dating nung mga naga avail ng thera. I guess a lot of us think similarly before we became patrons.

Then naisip nya na kung magkakaroon sya ng KABIT, paisa-isa lang at a time yung pagkakaroon nya ng nun. Whereas some random spa patron eh dozens upon dozens ang naa avail at any time period. So if you're going to choose between pai-isa na kabit against multiple options, ano pipiliin mo?

Of course, you can create an impression na mas pogi ka by avoiding the flesh trade, pero I think the mindset is childish. It's like a male teenager is trying to show off some swag.

Bwahahaha! I agree with that logic! It makes sense.... :D

I know someone na meron ngang mga kabit, may FUBU pa at nag aavail pa ng mga Spa services eh.. Kanya kanyang trip yan..

I think you should expand your horizons more as far as this forum is concerned to be enlightened on how this forum is an avenue to get girls, not that I practice it. I never said anything that this is the only thread to get girls. I didn't include your other posts because it is already convoluted and it does not, in any way, relate to my post that you quoted.

I meant the Falling for a Therapist thread as an avenue to get girls. I know that there are certain threads that may/can be used to get girls.

Anyway, back to this thread, is this the thread you referred to in your post wherein others are using to get girls? If yes, then please enlighten me how they are using it? If you were referring to a few posts made by people admiring the ladies who shared their thoughts here. Then, maybe you're right. :)

I personally don't know their motives for the posts they made. As for me, I am just happy to post and let out my thoughts/ feelings.

To some guys, this forum may be their first resort in order to get girls and, to some guys, this forum may also be their last resort in order to get girls. I guess his statement rubbed you the wrong way.

Johnny, you didn't mention this specific thread/forum. But, we are in this thread. So, was it a far reach to guess that you may be referring to this thread? Now, you did not say that it wasn't the thread you were talking about in your earlier post?

So why not clarify? You keep asking if it was the thread you mentioned and we both know you did not specify. So, why not take this chance and help me (or other readers) understand what you meant. That was my intention in my earlier post anyway.. :) So can you please.. explain/elaborate what you meant or what you were thinking when you posted that (see quote above)?

Again, did I mention that this thread as an avenue to get girls?

Read and understand my post that you quoted again. I don't wanna sound bellicose but I just get stumped when people who quote my post do not understand the gist of my post.

Johnny, we can quote to ask questions and ask the poster, what they meant or what is the intent of their post. I have to admit, I need clarity on what you meant on that post. So, if you don't mind, share your 2 cents. :)

Did I mention anything about this thread? I said "this forum". I never said anything about this thread.

I don't need to repeat myself. If you don't understand that post of mine that you quoted, try reading it again and comprehend what I said. Besides, it was smooth_dawg whom I quoted.

I re-read your post and smooth_dawg's post and i think I got the gist.. :D

Thanks for being patient with me Johnny. Again, one of the reasons why I like this thread.

Payo ko lang sa mga nerdy bagets dito. I'm already in my mid 30s and I assume that some of you are younger than me...

If you're 20 years old and you don't know how to socialize, that's fine. Mamroblema ka if you're already 40 and you're STILL anti-social. Avoid na makipag pataasan ng IHI sa ibang lalake. Swag is nothing. Confidence is important. They're not necessarily the same.

Isipin mo na lang yung guy dun sa FLIPPISH (Who's That Girl?). Panay swag, ang pangit naman. Ilang beses nang humahalik sa mga lasing na babae sa bar, ang chaka pa rin. And don't act like you think those girls are super damn gorgeous. Mas maganda yung mga naging THERA mo.

Ang goal mo is to get the level of sexual satisfaction that you want, not to prove to other guys that you have a better sex life than them.

Pakikipag pataasan ng ihi is like the ADMIN of FLIPPISH arguing with the ADMIN of RBREEZY. Akala mo kung sinong gwapo, eh ni hindi man lang nila kaya tikman si Abbie Tolentino.

Spa patrons have availed far better girls than ABBIE TOLENTINO, to be honest.

What you need to do is socialize, empower yourself (i.e., work on your career). Your accomplishments in life will give you confidence, but your swag cannot pay the bills. LOL!

If you need to go to a spa just so that you can have confidence in women, then do it. One of the biggest turn off sa babae is a guy who has no idea what to do.

If you get great theras here in there, then good for you. You'll end up having that smile on your face, but no need to brag with another guy that you get a better sex life than anyone.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't wanna sound belligerent but when people take my post out of context, it gets me stumped. Ok lang yan. Sometimes, it happens to me when I post on the threads down under. Medyo heated yung arguments dun minsan at nacloclose pa nga yung threads.

Para hindi OT, kamusta na yung therapist na nahumaling ka? ;)

Hehe thanks bro, sa pagkumusta.. Eto, out of the blue nagtext sya an hour ago na maaga sya makakapasok mamaya. Kung kelan di ako makakaninja.. :D

May konting tuwa pa rin ako na nagtext sya. Pero I think (and hope) na mas chill na ako next time I see her.

Sa ngayon balak ko dumayo sa Antipolo muna.. May magandang mukha ako na gustong masilayan in person dun... who knows, pag naayos ko ng maigi itinerary ko eh, baka may isa pa sa Antipolo na mapuntahan ko rin the same day...

Masarap yun may kilig ka at kiliti sa thera na pinupuntahan mo.. Pero narealize ko na masarap din pala, yun may build-up ng anticipation sa dadalawin mong thera, kung mamemeet ba nila or maeexceed ang expectations na nabuo sa isip mo.. It's a gamble, but in the end, I think win-win situation naman. Kasi mag eenjoy ako... hahaha :D