Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Falling for a therapist is a horrible decision, probably the worst you can do in your life, and the cons definitely outweigh the pros.

My apologies but I have to disagree with your post sir. Yes, falling in love with a thera does have complications. That has been discussed in this thread ad nauseum but saying it's the worst decision in your life maybe pushing it too far. A lot of us who work in this industry have real life relationships, some even proceed to marriage and happy families. Yes, we in a way sell our bodies to make a good living, but we don't sell our souls. We are still ladies who can fall in love and give love to a deserving partner.

It takes a lot of gut for a man to accept what we do in our jobs, but once he is at peace with his decision, the moment he sees us as women instead instead of just therapists, I believe that is the point where real foundations for a relationship can be laid down. :D :D :D

• Like (+1) 1

My apologies but I have to disagree with your post sir. Yes, falling in love with a thera does have complications. That has been discussed in this thread ad nauseum but saying it's the worst decision in your life maybe pushing it too far. A lot of us who work in this industry have real life relationships, some even proceed to marriage and happy families. Yes, we in a way sell our bodies to make a good living, but we don't sell our souls. We are still ladies who can fall in love and give love to a deserving partner.

It takes a lot of gut for a man to accept what we do in our jobs, but once he is at peace with his decision, the moment he sees us as women instead instead of just therapists, I believe that is the point where real foundations for a relationship can be laid down. :D :D :D

Very well said 😁

Falling for a therapist is a horrible decision, probably the worst you can do in your life, and the cons definitely outweigh the pros.

I have to disagree.. but falling in love whether it's a therapist or any other profession has it's pros and cons. You just have to understand that it's their "job". They have to do it to make a living for themselves and their families. Loving someone sometimes isn't even a choice, saying it is means you haven't met that person who can make your heartbeat at 160 mins per minute. Just seeing that person in your dream wakes you up in the middle of the night like a bucket of cold water. Like I was saying falling in love is already a big risk in itself, it will bring you pain like never before but also happiness that knows no bounds. If it doesn't work out then you can just charge it experience.

Edited by Der_Konig
  • Like (+1) 1

Try to go to other spas or get other theras and make sure you let her know about it. Then check kung ano magiging reaksyon nya. Yun ang test kung talagang kayo na.

To tell you the truth Sir, I don't really go to "spas". I'm not even the one who made my MTC account. I just got curious one day and looked through the pages and chanced upon the theras picture and something about her intrigued me. She may not be my first Thera in the spa that she works in but she's gonna be my last. I'm not really into that kind of service anyway, it feels so awkward to me hahaha. Anyway what's the point of making someone jealous, if she does have feelings for me(I'd be sooo happay if she did) why would I want to hurt her that way. That's just me I guess, thanks for the advice though.

• Like (+1) 1

Good luck. Take good care of her. i hope you'll have a soulful relationship with no complications.

I'll do the best that I can. But truthfully I'm not supposed to be falling in love in this stage of my life. I've already complicated my life by falling for her. It's just I can't help it you know. Every warning sign that you can think of is there. But I've never felt anything like what I feel for her. I've never been much of a risk taker, I'm the boring type of a guy. But I'll take the risk of loving her. Even if I know in the end she can't be mine and risk my already peaceful life. I 'd be happy if she achieves her goal and be happy even if it's with someone else.

Hooked up again with a thera who went out of the spa industry for some time. Had a great, intimate session with her, outside the spa. She even texted me sweetly after the deed. And she sends me these sweet text messages days after. But I always admired her for being one the best, most professional theras out there, and good thing I never fell for it. Her goal is really to get more money, even if she doesn't have a steady stream of clients now. So, I'm sorry, but theras who are very malambing usually have something else on their agenda, especially if you know that their background involves needing a lot of money (i.e. student who needs tuition, MILFs, with sick relatives, etc). Don't think of yourself as special, you're probably just another client like all the others, no matter how sweet you are as well to them.

i totally agree,

this is happening to me right now.

she was a top thera before but now a recep.

she's the one who recommend who the thera i will choose.

to cut the story short, it resulted to a relationship.

she's my personal thera from then on.

during a first month, there are a lot of ups and down, break in/out...but mostly ups naman.

i fall for her even though that i know it will be complicated, but still i pursue it.

now, im still hanging on or i'll let her go...since she want no commitment...

maybe today, tomorrow or this week...the relationship will fall out OR might be even get stronger.

but i think the former is our destiny...my gutz...

during a first month, there are a lot of ups and down, break in/out...but mostly ups naman.

i fall for her even though that i know it will be complicated, but still i pursue it.

maybe today, tomorrow or this week...the relationship will fall out OR might be even get stronger.

I wish you luck Sir, sometimes persistence can have a lasting effect on the relationship. I hope it all goes well for you Sir.

May, there is no point in complicating things... just remember what I had shared with you, it's not wisdom, but definitely it makes sense.

"Accepting your job is a noble thing, but getting/helping you out of there once a relationship is established... then, that's another story."

To tell you the truth Sir, I don't really go to "spas". I'm not even the one who made my MTC account. I just got curious one day and looked through the pages and chanced upon the theras picture and something about her intrigued me. She may not be my first Thera in the spa that she works in but she's gonna be my last. I'm not really into that kind of service anyway, it feels so awkward to me hahaha. Anyway what's the point of making someone jealous, if she does have feelings for me(I'd be sooo happay if she did) why would I want to hurt her that way. That's just me I guess, thanks for the advice though.

Parang veteran move eto. The "newbie" story. :)

Oh well dude, effort lang both sides. Thera ko nageeffort na makita ako at minsan natutulog sa bahay (no sex ha) cuddle lang. Hinde pa kasi kami kaya no free sex. I still respect her and enjoeyd being with her. :)

Parang veteran move eto. The "newbie" story. :)

Oh well dude, effort lang both sides. Thera ko nageeffort na makita ako at minsan natutulog sa bahay (no sex ha) cuddle lang. Hinde pa kasi kami kaya no free sex. I still respect her and enjoeyd being with her. :)

I respect your opinion Sir, but it's all true. Anyway I feel the same way for the thera that i fell for. All respect to her and I just enjoy the moments that I'm with her.

resulted to break up and hatred...sad story...anyway, life must go on and move on another charter of life...

lessons learned, dont fall agad agad to a girl, kilalanin muna ang tunay na ugali...higit sa lahat iwasan ang liar...

resulted to break up and hatred...sad story...anyway, life must go on and move on another charter of life...

lessons learned, dont fall agad agad to a girl, kilalanin muna ang tunay na ugali...higit sa lahat iwasan ang liar...

It's really hard when falling in love.. like you've said there are alot of ups and downs.. I believe you're stronger now Sir.. Life goes on and lessons learned. I wish you luck Sir.

Pero the best pa rin if you both fall in love with each other never go back to the eay you used to be

. Meaning si Thera mag retire na eh tayo as a guys we stop going to spa.. its just a matter of understanding and lowering of each other pride..

I agree with you Drew. Falling in love should for both sides, retiring as thera and GM to forget the spa industry.

But most, i think, it will be hard for both to do that...anyway, sabi nga, life must go on...learned from experiences...

i wish you luck fallenengr...2 days na moving on...

Edited by mistxtreme

I fell for Mavic. Naging complicated masyado na mahirap masustain. Wala namang future so nag end sya.Now it's been 19 days na hindi ako nakapag-espa. Masaya na akong padaw-dalaw sa mga forum.

Hehe...public admission for your affections for Mavic sir?I admire you...I am certain you are not the only guy with feelings for her, 100% certain madami pa iba.I haven't gotten her yet but she seems to be a real catch.

I agree being with a thera is complicated.I used to be in a relationship with one and she still worked for a time before I was finally able to make her agree to stop.The FRs drove me crazy, i get jealous fits all the time.I kept imagining her getting carried away during ES..lol..i never had peace of mind until she left the industry..Sadly we broke up eventually but despite all that, i never had regrets.I still thank the heavens for making her a part of my life. :)

MALAYA

(Moira Dela Torre)

Pasensya na, kung papatuligin na muna

Ang pusong napagod kakahintay

Kaya sa natitirang segundong kayakap ka

Maaari bang magkunwaring akin ka pa

Mangangarap hanggang sa pagbalik

Mangangarap pa rin kahit masakit

Baka sakaling makita kitang muli

Pagsikat ng araw, paglipas ng gabi

Kung di pipilitin ang di pa para sakin

Baka sakaling maibalik

Malaya ka na, Malaya

Isusuko na ang sandata aatras na sa laban

Di dahil naduduwag kundi dahil mahal kita

Mahirap nang labanan mga espada ng orasan

Kung pipilitin pa, lalo lang masasaktan

Mangangarap hanggang sa pagbalik

Mangangarap pa rin kahit masakit

Baka sakaling makita kitang muli

Pagsikat ng araw, paglipas ng gabi

Kung di pipilitin ang di pa para sakin

Baka sakaling maibalik

Malaya ka na, Malaya

Hehe. Tapos na so pwede na Sabihin. I have not met you yet but i know your thera gf too. Same here, i have no regrets and still thankful for the memories and experiences we shared. Good luck sa bago mong conquest. Ako, maybe in a few days, meron na akong bibisitahing bago.

Working on that new conquest bro.Though I dont think "conquest" is the best term.Object of my affection is more appropriate.Lol

Good luck bro, hope you find a new love, thera or otherwise. :)

Ako mejo stable na.. almost a month ko na syang di nabisita. At mukhang kakayanin ko na. Hehe.. Kasi may GM din dito na nakaPM ko at somehow, may mga sinabi sya sakin na parang malamig na tubig na binuhos sa mukha ko na nagpawala ng pagkalasing ko.. :D

Salamat sa mga nagsshare ng experiences ninyo ah. At sa mga nakiki empathize. Lahat naman tayo kasi dito di perpekto, mabuti na lang din na may mga taong kapareho natin ng pinagdadaanan na nakakapag bigay ng mga opinyon o saloobin, na nagbubukas ng daan para makita ng ang ibang anggulo sa sitwasyon na kinaroroonan natin.

I fell for Mavic. Naging complicated masyado na mahirap masustain. Wala namang future so nag end sya.

Now it's been 19 days na hindi ako nakapag-espa. Masaya na akong padaw-dalaw sa mga forum.

Hehe...public admission for your affections for Mavic sir?I admire you...I am certain you are not the only guy with feelings for her, 100% certain madami pa iba.I haven't gotten her yet but she seems to be a real catch.

I agree being with a thera is complicated.I used to be in a relationship with one and she still worked for a time before I was finally able to make her agree to stop.The FRs drove me crazy, i get jealous fits all the time.I kept imagining her getting carried away during ES..lol..i never had peace of mind until she left the industry..Sadly we broke up eventually but despite all that, i never had regrets.I still thank the heavens for making her a part of my life. :)

Mmmmm...

Edited by YourMavic

Had ms mavic before as well, and enjoyed quite an extended ESperience with her (most GM's would know what I mean). It's very easy to fall for her charms; but, correct me if I'm wrong, I believe she is truly a professional with her work in the industry. Still cant forget that day with her, hehe.