Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Interesting thread. Even more interesting with the inputs of my 2 former co-theras. Hahaha

To May/Mavic,

My unsolicited advise. be very careful on who you give your heart to. Always ask the question why do these GMs like me. Remember, the spa business is very competitive, there are a lot of other theras there who could be prettier, sexier than us and how can you have the assurance that the GMs promising you his heart won't go running to the next fresh face out there? Most of the time, a lot of these clients are very good at the start, but once they get their benefits, that's when things really change. I did not experience that myself, but I have seen it happen to a lot of my closest friends in the spa. Liligawan kuno but being left out in the cold once nagsawa na c guy. After all, there are always a fresh supply of theras coming into the business so meron at meron bagong star thera na darating.

May, I happen to be a bit updated sa luvlife mo....all i can say is...one of the names being linked to you, all i can say is wow, swerte mo sa knya. He is single,totoong single nde gaya ng ibang manliligaw mo (yes, i know some) na meron mga asawa o jowa. Sana cya na c Mr. Right mo, he is also successful enough in life that he can take you out d2 sa work na to anytime you want to quit. Its your decision of course, but I am just saying why go for a Nokia when you can have an Iphone 7.Lol

Mga GMs, umayos kau. Some of you are familiar to me and I know some names here who have partners. If you can't respect your own relationship, how can we expect you will respect your would be relationship with a thera?

This is a good advice.. pero there are times na trust issue pa rin.. what if si GM eh single naman tlga, having a good life that thera have a security of leaving the industry. Pero there are instances na si there tlaga yung may ayaw or she is the one having trust issue kay GM like she's having thought that GM might get another thera.. even though he's not.. so the point is GM is willing to go all through this but si thera ang nagiisip ng mga bagay na hindi naman dapat..

Interesting thread. Even more interesting with the inputs of my 2 former co-theras. Hahaha

To May/Mavic,

My unsolicited advise. be very careful on who you give your heart to. Always ask the question why do these GMs like me. Remember, the spa business is very competitive, there are a lot of other theras there who could be prettier, sexier than us and how can you have the assurance that the GMs promising you his heart won't go running to the next fresh face out there? Most of the time, a lot of these clients are very good at the start, but once they get their benefits, that's when things really change. I did not experience that myself, but I have seen it happen to a lot of my closest friends in the spa. Liligawan kuno but being left out in the cold once nagsawa na c guy. After all, there are always a fresh supply of theras coming into the business so meron at meron bagong star thera na darating.

May, I happen to be a bit updated sa luvlife mo....all i can say is...one of the names being linked to you, all i can say is wow, swerte mo sa knya. He is single,totoong single nde gaya ng ibang manliligaw mo (yes, i know some) na meron mga asawa o jowa. Sana cya na c Mr. Right mo, he is also successful enough in life that he can take you out d2 sa work na to anytime you want to quit. Its your decision of course, but I am just saying why go for a Nokia when you can have an Iphone 7.Lol

Mga GMs, umayos kau. Some of you are familiar to me and I know some names here who have partners. If you can't respect your own relationship, how can we expect you will respect your would be relationship with a thera?

I'll take that in mind. Thanks for the advice. :) Edited by YourMavic

This is a good advice.. pero there are times na trust issue pa rin.. what if si GM eh single naman tlga, having a good life that thera have a security of leaving the industry. Pero there are instances na si there tlaga yung may ayaw or she is the one having trust issue kay GM like she's having thought that GM might get another thera.. even though he's not.. so the point is GM is willing to go all through this but si thera ang nagiisip ng mga bagay na hindi naman dapat..

That goes both ways. Of course there will be trust issues. Alam nyo ang pinasok nyo dba. You are trying to find love sa spa. Alam nyo sweet kami sa madaming clients in 1 day. At least kau GMs may option, you can choose cno gus2 nyo maging thera. Eh kami?Can we choose cno mkkasama namin for a session?

My point is, nakita ko na to several times. A GM courts a thera, pretends he is single and her would be savior, but in the end, all he really wanted was free sex. Of course there are always exemptions (like ung isang manliligaw ni May) but these men are a bit rare.

To May/Mavic,

lol nagbabasa kanina si Mr. Right/ Iphone 7. hehe

I strongly agree with this post. Aminin man ng lahat o hindi, may mga GMs na nanligaw nga or "nagfall" sa thera kahit na in a relationship sila.. So thanks gandamegumi for being concerned about your fellow therapists. :)

I for one will admit this openly, ako ganda at alindog ang hanap ko. kaya ako napa visit sa spa, kasi "H" ako at that time at gusto ko mapamper for a few hours. At ang unang tintignan ko sa MTC spa thread eh yun magaganda at may "alindog" na nakakapukaw ng inaantok kong diwa. Now, having said that, di ko din maiwasan na may thera na, di naman ganun ka exaggerated ang gfe sakin at wala naman mashadong malayong narating ang mileage namin, pero sinud sunod ko pagkuha sa kanya. hahaha :D I thought dahil nagandan lang ako. So I tried other beauties. Pero wala pa rin. So sya ulit kinuha ko as a thera. Pamasko at pambagong taon ko na sa sarili ko.. :D

Bottomline, tama ka gandamegumi dapat mag iingat nga mga thera sa aming mga GMs. Kasi marami samin baka ganda o katawan nga lang habol. Pero, alam mo, minsan, kahit ganun unang intensyon o motibo namin, nababago rin yun. Minsan, nagbibiro o naglalaro ang tadhan at may mga may asawa o pamilyadong tao na sinisira at winawasak ang meron sila makasama lang yun thera na mahal nila. Di ko po niroromanticize ang ganun. All I am saying is take everything you read, you hear and you see here with a grain of salt.

The same thing goes for my fellow GMs. Kung si thera ay sweet at "handsy" saten (pun intended) wag din naman tayo agad agad ma inluv (lol, naalala ko post ni sitti about jan, kaya ako ingat sa pagsabi ko rin na love ko yun thera na crush ko, it's another story altogether), marami na nagpost sa thread na to how to determine if a thera really likes you and most of it, I think are reliable.

So let's all enjoy the sessions in the cubicle, both GM and thera. Pero if at some point may naiba, then judgment call nyo yan. Just make sure na sana kaya nyo panindigan mga ginagawa nyo. wala na naman ata sa inyo ang bata di ba? :)

Edited by Solaryan

That goes both ways. Of course there will be trust issues. Alam nyo ang pinasok nyo dba. You are trying to find love sa spa. Alam nyo sweet kami sa madaming clients in 1 day. At least kau GMs may option, you can choose cno gus2 nyo maging thera. Eh kami?Can we choose cno mkkasama namin for a session?

My point is, nakita ko na to several times. A GM courts a thera, pretends he is single and her would be savior, but in the end, all he really wanted was free sex. Of course there are always exemptions (like ung isang manliligaw ni May) but these men are a bit rare.

Yeah that goes for both parties. Kaya nga mas understandable yung situation niyo kasi you dont have the sabihin na natin freedom the GM you want to be with unlike sa amin we have the freedom on whom we want to get, but as far as i see i committed to her, na as much as possible mas maganda outside the spa kasi i really want to know her very well, the real her. Sometimes di maiiwasan na thera thinks ahead regarding yun lang tlga habol ni GM but not all are like that. Im not saying na karamihan.. rare nga lang.. the question to you thera.. how would you know if this guy is genuine or not??

kung talagang Mahal ka ni thera, papayag sya na putukan mo sya sa bibig ng walang bayad, pag may bayad eh ibig sabihin nun, trabaho lang wag ka ma inlab :D

she gives a good head for a fee, that's all, wag mo na ululin ang sarili mo...trabaho lang sa kanila yan, maniwala talo...

Edited by CardingTigas
  • Like (+1) 1

Most studies say that the online gen is the culprit why many younger men visit 'personal service providing establishments'; thus, being more vulnerable to 'falling for their service partner' (either genuine, perceived true, or fake)...

The demographic is changing towards younger professionals because younger men’s preferences are changing, "A ‘professional service’ with a therapist creates a mutual understanding of what the client wants and gets. All do’s and don'ts are pre-discussed and fantasies are more easily explored." With some partners there’s a connection, an emotional "nourishment" as they call it, but that most of the time it’s "purely transactional", feeding a sexual need, getting that professional service. But of course, that thing called 'spark' may creep in without you being aware of.

That dependency has led to even more encounters, something studies doubt would’ve happened in the pre-internet age. "We spend half our lives online now," before explaining that lingering online is addicting – thus serving as a gateway to getting services. Studies also believe the 24/7 lifestyle of so many young professionals plays a part in how they get their sexual kicks. "The faster pace of life, the increase in pressure at work and longer hours mean that many young professionals look for quick instant gratification when they feel stressed," studies relate. "The fast speed of the internet has made this all the more possible."

In the end, nalalayo na sila sa totoong mundo na walang ads at spontanuity...dahil may 'conditioning' na na nababahagi na ng lintik na Internet...

Just want to add 'though..."In every norms, there're exceptions" HINDI LAHAT...

Edited by artedpro

Yeah that goes for both parties. Kaya nga mas understandable yung situation niyo kasi you dont have the sabihin na natin freedom the GM you want to be with unlike sa amin we have the freedom on whom we want to get, but as far as i see i committed to her, na as much as possible mas maganda outside the spa kasi i really want to know her very well, the real her. Sometimes di maiiwasan na thera thinks ahead regarding yun lang tlga habol ni GM but not all are like that. Im not saying na karamihan.. rare nga lang.. the question to you thera.. how would you know if this guy is genuine or not??

Time will tell. Thats why I am telling my co-therapists not to be taken right away by flattering words or the usual gifts. Bulaklak, stuff toy...sus. Ways a thera will know a client is real. One, d nya ikinahihiya c thera. He can introduce her sa harap ng friends nya and even better sa family. He has no qualms about inviting her to family events where she can interact with the relatives of the guy. Second, he is willing to help the thera get out of the business. Alam nyo why we work here, its to help our families because we are breadwinners. Hindi maiwasan the GM has to be there in terms of financial support, d kelangan mayaman but the guy should be willing to shoulder some of the load kng mag quit c thera. Third, the GM has a long term plan sa kng ano mangyayari sa inyo down the road. D pde puro pasarap lng, its good to live in the moment but planning for the future is necessary. Dapat maparamdam nya kay thera na kasama cya sa mga plano nya sa buhay. Fourth, that goddamned L word. Its not libog but Loyalty. Never dapat marinig ni thera na nag try ka ng iba. We already have a short supply of trust because of the environment, one mistake could undo whatever foundations both of you have began to build.

Edited by gandamegumi

Most studies say that the online gen is the culprit why many younger men visit 'personal service providing establishments'; thus, being more vulnerable to 'falling for their service partner' (either genuine, perceived true, or fake)...

The demographic is changing towards younger professionals because younger men’s preferences are changing, "A ‘professional service’ with a therapist creates a mutual understanding of what the client wants and gets. All do’s and don'ts are pre-discussed and fantasies are more easily explored." With some partners there’s a connection, an emotional "nourishment" as they call it, but that most of the time it’s "purely transactional", feeding a sexual need, getting that professional service. But of course, that thing called 'spark' may creep in without you being aware of.

That dependency has led to even more encounters, something studies doubt would’ve happened in the pre-internet age. "We spend half our lives online now," before explaining that lingering online is addicting – thus serving as a gateway to getting services. Studies also believe the 24/7 lifestyle of so many young professionals plays a part in how they get their sexual kicks. "The faster pace of life, the increase in pressure at work and longer hours mean that many young professionals look for quick instant gratification when they feel stressed," studies relate. "The fast speed of the internet has made this all the more possible."

In the end, nalalayo na sila sa totoong mundo na walang ads at spontanuity...dahil may 'conditioning' na na nababahagi na ng lintik na Internet...

Just want to add 'though..."In every norms, there're exceptions" HINDI LAHAT...

Agree with you sir, mejo nasapul pa nga ako nito: The faster pace of life, the increase in pressure at work and longer hours mean that many young professionals look for quick instant gratification when they feel stressed

I know someone here posted an almost similar yet less harsher message than what am about to say; not all GMs who indulges in this service industry are lack wits or men who have no way of getting women in the real world. Hehe. di ko pinatulan before kasi I know better. Alam ko kung anu kaya at di ko kaya.

I guess I connect this response to your post because, it makes sense. Instant nga siguro gusto ko. May instant noodles, may fast food, bakit di pedeng instant attraction that leads to a mutually beneficial arrangement? We're all adults here (I hope), so to fall or not to fall, to be an exception or to be like the embittered common those are just a few things that can happen to us while exploring this ever-growing world we call Espa Lifestyle. I say to that, welcum and enjoy! :D

No argument here, ED. Although, it is very blunt, it makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for re-posting this Johnny :)

Una, natawa ako, di ko alam anu yun mills and boons novel so napa-google pako. :D

Pangalawa, agree ako sa sinabi nya, about sa napakadali mainlove. He makes a good point there.. I share his sentiment.

Pangatlo, although I am far from being a veteran, I think he was overstretching with what he stated there. How does he know for sure (to make those claims) that they don't have other hobbies besides going to the establishments he mentioned, he can't have known all or most of the veteran GMs at that time, for all he knows, some of those GMs are filthy rich that they collect sports cars or vintage guns. Or that they buy houses just so they can light it up and watch burn at as an evening bonfire. :)

He made a great point and it is interesting this was posted more than 2 years ago, but it still hits the mark in terms of his parting wisdom. Ever heard of the phase "love smart"?

No argument here, ED. Although, it is very blunt, it makes a lot of sense.

I don't really agree with this. I know some of these "vets" and a lot of them do something with their lives aside from going to spas or KTVs. Some of them are big names in their chosen fields. And its their money, if they choose to spend it that way, then so what? The guy that said funds could have been spent elsewhere smacks to me of insecurity. Baka d nya maaford ang bisyo kaya ganyan nasabi nya. Anyway, this gratification business has survived since ancient times. Not ESPA per se but other forms of physical services to money exchange of goods. So unless the male biology undergoes drastic evolution completely altering their hormonal makeup, then this business will continue to survive.

If you can't afford the vice, then stop being envious of people who can. Also, as what May said in her previous posts, love can happen anywhere. It's something that you really cannot easily control. I am happy to say I have a very loving BF and we have been at this for quite awhile. He understands me, he nurtures me, he takes care of me the way a real man should. I only hope my co-theras find their own partners who would also love them and take care of them as they deserve,

Maybe he thinks that since the GM is too preoccupied with the therapist and spends too much time in spas instead of spending time with hobbies that are beneficial to your health.

The hobbies that he mentioned are beneficial to the health. Of course, getting a massage and getting a release are beneficial for the health too. But, I guess, what he wants to point out is that getting a hobby is better than getting into a complicated and, more often than not, tempestuous relationship with a therapist, which, I think, would be detrimental to your health given the stress that it causes.

Makes a lot more sense. Personally, I run, hit the gym and started taking boxing lessons. I'm considering trading the boxing lessons for Muay Thai.

But, to my point earlier, ED did not have a way of determining if the "veterans" were indeed just engrossing themselves in this vices. I think I can name 3 veteran posters/GMs here that also have other hobbies besides going to the spa. One of which just posted a few minutes ago. :D

Anyway, thanks Johnny. I like having this discussions with you sir :) it beats the monotony of just talking about ES and other things. Haha, not that it doesn't interest me, it is just a welcome respite to all of that.

Maybe he thinks that since the GM is too preoccupied with the therapist and spends too much time in spas instead of spending time with hobbies that are beneficial to your health.

The hobbies that he mentioned are beneficial to the health. Of course, getting a massage and getting a release are beneficial for the health too. But, I guess, what he wants to point out is that getting a hobby is better than getting into a complicated and, more often than not, tempestuous relationship with a therapist, which, I think, would be detrimental to your health given the stress that it causes.

Understand the context of what the guy said. He said it in the context of falling in love with a therapist and not the economical side of it.

Who are you labeling envious? Me? Because if it's me you are labeling, I will tell you now that I am way past that stage. Been there, done that. So if it's me you're labeling as envious, check out my previous posts here before labeling me as one.

Huh?Maybe you should understand the context of what you posted. I quote, "Isama mo pa dyan, wala kasing ibang diversion kundi ang MP, SPA, at KTV. Madami pa dito gusto magmalaki na matagal na sila sa industriya, “veteran” na daw sila. And I am like, if you have that much resources, bakit mo naman lagi ito sasayang in sa bisyo? There are other manly hobbies out there to enjoy. Learn combat sports, join a marathon or a triathlon wag puro bisyo lagi." - he mentioned the consumption of financial resources and how it could be reallocated to other ventures. That refers to the economic side of it. I disagreed with it because I know a lot of GMs who are actually doing that. Some go mountain climbing, some go snorkling, I even know a chess champion. So his line is a hasty generalization,

Did I say Mr Johny Blaze you are envious? I was referring to the person you quoted and to any GM judgemental of people going to spas. So I was not referring to you per se but if the shoe fits, then go ahead and wear it. Yes, I have seen your previous posts. You even had an argument with Usebyo recently over a harmless remark he made. Why show much interest in this thread? An argument could be made that you have made the most number of posts here, surprising for someone already "way past this stage".

@Solaryan and gandamegumi

Tinawag ko na si ED. Hintayin niyo na lang yung punta niya dito kung nasa mood pa siya.

Wow. Thanks Johnny. I would like to hear him out too. More than 2 years since that post, I don't how if his perception may have changed or what his sentiments are, but again free forum about falling for a thera and what our thoughts are regarding that... :)

Edited by Solaryan

Did I post that? I merely agreed to it. He was probably saying it since he thought that the people that he argued with were so passionate about their defense of this type of set-up. The context of what he was posting is about the subject matter and not necessarily the economical side of it. Teka, tawagin ko lang para maclarify niya.

Which is why I asked you the questions. I did not assume that you were referring to me. Just because I am way past that stage does not mean I can't post my opinions here. Non-sequitur.

Part of the subject matter is the economics. You spend money here so it is a given finances will always be in the discussion. Do not try to twist the meaning of his post because anyone here can understand that he was advocating using the GMs money for other lines of interest aside from spa hopping. That is what I disagreed with because one, he falsely assumed that this vice is their(Vets) only outlet. And second, its their money. Why does he care what they do with their hard earned income?

Npansin ko sa mga posts mo you get too defensive. Nagkasagutan kau ni Usebyo over a very harmless response he made because you wanted to make a point na hindi ka curious or interested. This thread is about falling for a thera,as the title indicates. If you don't agree to this setup, then I am really surprised you spend a lot of time here. It's like saying dka mahilig manood ng basketball, but inaabangan mo lagi pag pinalabas na sa TV.

Anyway, its lunch time for me. So ill leave you guys in peace for now. Sa mga co-thera ko, my advise stands. Wag paloko and do not settle. A lot of people can give flowers or stuff toys, but only a few men can really give their heart. Mahirap magka emotion sa mundong to, but since tao lng tau, it happens. I only hope that when it does, it happens to the right guy.

Ano nanaman at dinawit nanaman ako dito? Lol. Tagal ko ng di dumadalaw dito eh.

Look anybody with decent reading comprehension skills and an open mind would have no problem understanding that I was of course referring to a particular group of people THAT DO EXIST. Mga lalakeng sa bisyong ito na umiikot mundo nila at ginagamit na sukatan ng galing ng pagkalalake nila. Mga lalakeng walang ibang pinagkakaabalahan kundi ito. Me isa pa ngang kaso years back na lahat ng pinadadala ng misis nya na OFW ginagastos sa isang MP sa rizal. Meron ba akong sinabi kahit kelan na lahat ng lalakeng pumupunta sa KTV or MP ay ganito? Again I was referring to a particular group of people. Parang nung sinabi ni Donald Trump na ayaw nya sa illegal immigrants na me criminal records pa, hindi yun pareho sa ayaw nya sa immigrants in general.

Hey, to each its own! lahat naman tayo me bisyo. Nasa kung papano mo na lang dalhin yun. Ang iba kasi bisyo nila nagdadala sa kanila. And I believe at that time (matagal na yun kasi) I said that out of ilan dito na akala mo kung sinong mga white knight sa mga thera dito, pero mamaya sa kabilang thread kung pagusapan sila eh parang..... huwag na nga, baka me mapikon pa lalo.

Thing is, I have nothing against theras. I know one whom I really consider a friend. Here, I have friends who work in clubs too. And I spend sunday's sa bahay nila. My consistent stand lang naman sa issue na ito, is that hindi ang ganitong klaseng trabaho ang pwede magnurture ng isang healthy romantic relationship. Mas maganda, umalis sa trabaho na ito, then saka magumpisa ulit.

Totoo lang, mas kawawa nga minsan babae. Like yun isang kaso dito na umabot pa sa thread eskandalo. Kung kelan nakawala na yun babae sa trabaho saka ineeskandalo sya ng misis ng nakarelasyon nya.

Look anybody with decent reading comprehension skills and an open mind would have no problem understanding that I was of course referring to a particular group of people THAT DO EXIST. Mga lalakeng sa bisyong ito na umiikot mundo nila at ginagamit na sukatan ng galing ng pagkalalake nila. Mga lalakeng walang ibang pinagkakaabalahan kundi ito. Me isa pa ngang kaso years back na lahat ng pinadadala ng misis nya na OFW ginagastos sa isang MP sa rizal. Meron ba akong sinabi kahit kelan na lahat ng lalakeng pumupunta sa KTV or MP ay ganito? Again I was referring to a particular group of people. Parang nung sinabi ni Donald Trump na ayaw nya sa illegal immigrants na me criminal records pa, hindi yun pareho sa ayaw nya sa immigrants in general.

Hey, to each its own! lahat naman tayo me bisyo. Nasa kung papano mo na lang dalhin yun. Ang iba kasi bisyo nila nagdadala sa kanila. And I believe at that time (matagal na yun kasi) I said that out of ilan dito na akala mo kung sinong mga white knight sa mga thera dito, pero mamaya sa kabilang thread kung pagusapan sila eh parang..... huwag na nga, baka me mapikon pa lalo.

Thing is, I have nothing against theras. I know one whom I really consider a friend. Here, I have friends who work in clubs too. And I spend sunday's sa bahay nila. My consistent stand lang naman sa issue na ito, is that hindi ang ganitong klaseng trabaho ang pwede magnurture ng isang healthy romantic relationship. Mas maganda, umalis sa trabaho na ito, then saka magumpisa ulit.

Totoo lang, mas kawawa nga minsan babae. Like yun isang kaso dito na umabot pa sa thread eskandalo. Kung kelan nakawala na yun babae sa trabaho saka ineeskandalo sya ng misis ng nakarelasyon nya.

nabuhay ka pre hahaha

Lol. Nadawit ka sir kasi andami mo pala alam.. hahaha! :D

Kumbaga sa kaso, isa kang star witness. hahaha :D

Personally, di ko kinu contest ang bahagi ng sinabi mo, kung saan naayon sa iyong kataga: hindi ang ganitong klaseng trabaho ang pwede magnurture ng isang healthy romantic relationship. Mas maganda, umalis sa trabaho na ito

Pinutol ko hanggang dun lang talaga, kasi bakit uumpisahan pa ulit, di be pedeng ituloy nila? Kung nasimulan man nila sa isang kasalanan (yiiie drama!) or sa spa man nagsimula, di ba pedeng pag ready na si thera at kusang umalis sa industriying ito, tsaka nila sa labas ituloy ang kanilang relasyon? Ang pinakapunto naman natin edmund ay pareho. Di nga dapat tayo pupunta ng spa na umaasang dun makakakuha ng gf. Strongly agree ako sa notion na mejo "K" yun, pero sa kabilang dako, di rin naman natin pwedeng pigilan kung may mga taong nauwi sa ganun? Di ba?

Segue, naisip ko lang, 2 years from now, sana mabalikan ko mga pinagpopost ko dito, at wag kong makitang kasing tigas ako ni carding.. hehe biro lang bro :D

Kain tayo mga brod :)

^^ OO eh, tinawag na nga ako. Ano ba kasing kaguluhan ito?

Anyway andito na din lang ako, so share ko na lang experience ko dito

I have Filipina friends here who work in clubs. Bale equivalent na ng GRO satin. Pero mas dignified naman trato sa kanila dito. Of course kahit papano me mga indicent proposals pa din sa kanila, lalo pa at encouraged sila lumabas kasama guests nila para mas kumita yun club. Yun iba nakikipagrelasyon na talaga, at dun sila nagkakaproble-problema. Andyan yun pinasusundan na sila ng asawa. Andun yun me nabubuntis at hirap yun arrangement pagkatapos. O kung pakasalan man sila, idi-divorce din. Bottomline is, sa personal kong pananaw, mahirap talaga magnurture ng healthy romantic relationship sa setup na ito.

Now there people I really consider them as friends. Nung lumindol sa kumamoto sama sama din kami sa evac center. And sabi ko nga pag sunday, andun ako sa bahay nila, at nagluluto pa kami. Minsan pumupunta din ako sa club nila pag me mga event event sila. Katuwa nga sila, kasi pagpasok ko dun one of them would go "O si..... asikasuhin nyo yan, galing yan lab, malamang di pa yan kumakain lol".

I know one na parang female bestfriend ko dito. Kalapit lang kasi bahay namin eh. Me itsura at morena. I think one time nung nalasing ako sobra I must have IMed her about sleeping with me.... I think nagpakita naman na payag.... Pero kinaumagahan tanong ko "Uy nabastos ba kita kagabi? Pasensya ka na ha. Hindi ko talaga alam na sinasabi ko". And mabuti walang ganun samin. I would not want to f#&k up a good friendship just because I can't keep it in my pants. lol

• Like (+1) 1

Lol. Nadawit ka sir kasi andami mo pala alam.. hahaha! :D

Kumbaga sa kaso, isa kang star witness. hahaha :D

Personally, di ko kinu contest ang bahagi ng sinabi mo, kung saan naayon sa iyong kataga: hindi ang ganitong klaseng trabaho ang pwede magnurture ng isang healthy romantic relationship. Mas maganda, umalis sa trabaho na ito

Pinutol ko hanggang dun lang talaga, kasi bakit uumpisahan pa ulit, di be pedeng ituloy nila? Kung nasimulan man nila sa isang kasalanan (yiiie drama!) or sa spa man nagsimula, di ba pedeng pag ready na si thera at kusang umalis sa industriying ito, tsaka nila sa labas ituloy ang kanilang relasyon? Ang pinakapunto naman natin edmund ay pareho. Di nga dapat tayo pupunta ng spa na umaasang dun makakakuha ng gf. Strongly agree ako sa notion na mejo "K" yun, pero sa kabilang dako, di rin naman natin pwedeng pigilan kung may mga taong nauwi sa ganun? Di ba?

Segue, naisip ko lang, 2 years from now, sana mabalikan ko mga pinagpopost ko dito, at wag kong makitang kasing tigas ako ni carding.. hehe biro lang bro :D

Kain tayo mga brod :)

Ganito.... first leave the industry, start fresh, then if there is a chance na magkita kayo ulit then date... and see if you feel the same way and can work to start a good romantic relationship. By that time you would have been different people already. Wala ng dapat ika-insecure. Basta siguraduhin mo wala ka pang sabit nyan. Huwag naman gawin kabit yun babae.

^^ OO eh, tinawag na nga ako. Ano ba kasing kaguluhan ito?

Anyway andito na din lang ako, so share ko na lang experience ko dito

I have Filipina friends here who work in clubs. Bale equivalent na ng GRO satin. Pero mas dignified naman trato sa kanila dito. Of course kahit papano me mga indicent proposals pa din sa kanila, lalo pa at encouraged sila lumabas kasama guests nila para mas kumita yun club. Yun iba nakikipagrelasyon na talaga, at dun sila nagkakaproble-problema. Andyan yun pinasusundan na sila ng asawa. Andun yun me nabubuntis at hirap yun arrangement pagkatapos. O kung pakasalan man sila, idi-divorce din. Bottomline is, sa personal kong pananaw, mahirap talaga magnurture ng healthy romantic relationship sa setup na ito.

Now there people I really consider them as friends. Nung lumindol sa kumamoto sama sama din kami sa evac center. And sabi ko nga pag sunday, andun ako sa bahay nila, at nagluluto pa kami. Minsan pumupunta din ako sa club nila pag me mga event event sila. Katuwa nga sila, kasi pagpasok ko dun one of them would go "O si..... asikasuhin nyo yan, galing yan lab, malamang di pa yan kumakain lol".

I know one na parang female bestfriend ko dito. Kalapit lang kasi bahay namin eh. Me itsura at morena. I think one time nung nalasing ako sobra I must have IMed her about sleeping with me.... I think nagpakita naman na payag.... Pero kinaumagahan tanong ko "Uy nabastos ba kita kagabi? Pasensya ka na ha. Hindi ko talaga alam na sinasabi ko". And mabuti walang ganun samin. I would not want to f#&k up a good friendship just because I can't keep it in my pants. lol

Thanks for sharing your opinion and that story sir! Di ko alam nasa abroad ka pala.. Hehe. I think you have a good thing going. Wala naman masama na may mga female friends ka in the industry at kudos for being a gentleman enough to apologize...and most importantly for respecting them. Lalo na yun last part LOL