Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Haha..amiga..depende pa rin yan sa gm.meron naman napakilala sa family,haha..alam mo yan..hehehheeh

Minsan din yung friends na alam ang work mo e pagtatakpan ka sa friends nilang di alam ang work mo..so di mo masasabi..

Depende na lang sa sitwasyon..whahahhahaha..

Wag bitter amiga ko..hahahhahahha..peaceeeee..

Yun oh...

May pinagtatangol..hahaha!

O sige na amiga, panalo ka ngayon sakin...hahaha!

Well, we had an agreement... She's new in the industry and so, she would stop provided I would support her!

For me, it's not a financial burden for me kasi halos transportation allowance ko lang ang 25K every month (not bragging here, just saying) but then I saw a bit of her true character sa FB

And now, it happened again... She just lives in Bacoor so we were about to meet at SM Bacoor and ako galing pa sa Sta Rosa Laguna. Minura pa ako kanina kasi akala nya ndi ko daw sya sisiputin to give her 25K php! Personally, I think this is her paranoia kicking in!

I called everything off today because I really didn't like her "attitude towards me" provided na tumutulong na nga lang ako sa kanya. Wala kasi talagang respeto!

Its most likely that she would be back in Tokyo Spa tomorrow since I'm sure she's already in need of money.

Guys, what do you think?

mas matutulungan mo sya kung layuan mo na lang sya. hinde pa sya masyadong nag hirap sa buhay kaya siguro ganyan sya umasta

Haha..amiga..depende pa rin yan sa gm.meron naman napakilala sa family,haha..alam mo yan..hehehheeh

Minsan din yung friends na alam ang work mo e pagtatakpan ka sa friends nilang di alam ang work mo..so di mo masasabi..

Depende na lang sa sitwasyon..whahahhahaha..

Wag bitter amiga ko..hahahhahahha..peaceeeee..

May punto k naman beem pero sana sa mga thera, bago sila pumasok sa relationship with a GM dapat handa na sila sa mga consequences.

May punto k naman beem pero sana sa mga thera, bago sila pumasok sa relationship with a GM dapat handa na sila sa mga consequences.

Mayroon GM nag post earlier na pwede naman maging "mag-masaya" muna ang relationship habang nasa industriya pa ng spa si ms. therapist.

Later on, saka na sila mag level-up into mag-jowa, mag-asawa, mag-kaibigan or pwede rin mag-kasosyo (sa negosyo), pag umalis sa spa si ms. therapist. Pag nag move-on na sila into this more serious and formal relationship (mag-jowa or mag-asawa), it is expected for mr. GM to also cease and desist his spa adventures...kasi nga umalis na rin si ms. therapist sa industriya.

Mag-masaya na lang muna at this stage, as per Mr. Yozo on earlier postings.

Pag sinabi sa akin ng therapist na "sa yo ko lang to ginagawa", that's where the connection starts to die.

Halatang nagsisinungaling na, ginagawa pang mukhang uto-uto yung client. No matter how attractive the therapist is or how good the ES is, pag halata yung pagsisinungaling mo, there isn't much to talk about na. Bigla kayong mauubusan ng topic na mapag uusapan tapos mauuwi na lang sa guest call yung paramdam ng thera. It happened to me with some theras. They are the girls na hirap akong kausapin. Especially if she's going to be your regular therapist for months if not years, you always need new fresh topics to talk about. Kaso pag harap harapan ang pagsisinungaling sa yo, nakaka walang gana kausapin.

Now compare this to another therapist of mine na mas honest kausap. This one's an attractive thera with good mileage...

Me: What if sunod sunod ang clients mo on a single day and they ask the same mileage you're giving me. Di ka napapagod?

Thera: Kung pagod lang, kaya ko naman, but it may get dry down there kasi.

Well, at least I learn something. I learn something new, very expanded yung communication, and you feel some better degree of honesty dun sa tao. Mas gusto mo sya balikan, even if medyo kinulang sa GFE.

• Like (+1) 2

Soon we will be together again

Or not

That mainly depends on you anyway

Why is it that your goodwill is always accompanied by disappointment

Why is it that it's hard for you to be consistent

It's not that hard

Especially if you claim you REALLY love me

Maybe just the idea of me

Now I'm 100% sure you know what I'm talking about

You practically said it. Verbatim

Edited by MR_406

I am contemplating on whether I'll share my personal story HERE or dun sa CONFESSION THREAD sa kabila. Well, what I am going to share isn't much of a past deed but my personal reflection upon my spa adventures.

Kung sa paramihan lang ng thera, or sa pagandahan ng ES experiene, or sa pagandahan ng therapists availed, I think I can rival the most addicted spakol clients. Not that I'm exactly super proud of it. May pros and cons yan, pero for a change, I wanna share the other side of the story, outside the fun aspect of it.

The hard part that I am facing right now is...I don't exactly know what to do next after kong ma try yung the best theras in the business. It feels like you're a basketball team na nag GRAND SLAM tapos you don't know exactly where to go from there. Parang andun yung situation ko right now.

Therapists are a tricky group of people in a client's life. Hindi sila girlfriend, and they're not exactly a friend either. So THE ROLE they play in a client's life is somewhat VAGUE, at kahit tatlong taon mahigit na ako sa SPA, I haven't really sorted that out. If boundaries are not defined, you don't really know what you can expect.

Sometimes, even texting them something like MERRY CHRISTMAS, medyo awkward na. Kung kaibigan mo, girlfriend mo, or family member mo, madali lang, pero pag THERA, laging may feeling of awkwardness kasi laging question mark kung paano ka lulugar. Di mo naman kasi girlfriend, di mo rin naman kaibigan.

Nag start ako mag spa para lang mawala yung pagka tigang ko after my relationship ended. I wasn't expecting that it will last this long (more than three years) and I really wasn't expecting na maiikutan ko lahat ng kalidad ng thera that I ever fantasized about. Been there, done that, got all the wildest physical adventures I ever imagined, and at the end of the day (just recently), dun na ako nag reflect.

Sometimes, I contemplate kung gusto ko na bang magka girlfriend ulet. Or iniisip ko kung meron bang thera na na-inlove ako. When I think about it, kung gugustuhin kong magka girlfriend ulet, I would just end up comparing her to the theras I availed and kapag she's not as great as my theras were, mafa fall short lang sya sa expectations ko, and that would be unfair for her.

Sometimes, I think of my favorite theras. Alam ko malakas makamanhid ang lifestyle na ganito. The more you spend your time with different theras, the less humanized things get. Ang naiisip mo kadalasan is kung sino yung pinaka maganda, or kung sino yung pinaka magaling mag perform. Tapos, on your next visit to another thera, you wish that this new thera has better moves than your previous one.

Gusto ko magkaroon ng feeling na ma-inlove ulet, though the spa life is not the answer to that. In fact, it reverses that feeling. At least for me. The reason why I am being contemplative is because I don't want the numbness to take over.

Sa dami ng naging thera ko, I think there are two theras that I am close to have feelings for. The first one is retired. The other is VERY ACTIVE on MTC and she could be reading this right now.

Magkatabi kami sa cubicle bed nun, after ES. Cuddle moment. Pillow talk. She kept on asking me what-ifs. Things na kaya kong gawin sa therapist if I really want her so badly. We talked about how jealous I can get, mga ganung bagay. I told her honestly na wala naman talaga akong kayang ipangako sa therapist. Not when I need to fix myself first. Kaya nga kami naghiwalay ng ex ko kasi I have not sorted things out for her. Kung yung ex ko, di ko nagawan ng plano, mas lalo na siguro yung thera. This was a very UNROMANTIC reply on my part, pero at least honest ako sumagot sa mga what-if questions nya.

If she's reading this right now, and I know she's smart enough to know that I'm referring to her, I just wanna tell her that...

Let's go out sometime. Let's have lunch or something. I just wanna see you as the PERSON that you are, and not as MY THERAPIST. Let's go out and just talk beyond the usual routines of a client-thera relationship. You wanted to know me, the guy behind the MTC account, and I guess I wanna know you too, but as the girl behind the therapist.

For the longest time that I've been wandering around spas, getting indulgent and all, I always wanted na sana there's something more to this. And then I met you.

• Like (+1) 2

I am contemplating on whether I'll share my personal story HERE or dun sa CONFESSION THREAD sa kabila. Well, what I am going to share isn't much of a past deed but my personal reflection upon my spa adventures.

Kung sa paramihan lang ng thera, or sa pagandahan ng ES experiene, or sa pagandahan ng therapists availed, I think I can rival the most addicted spakol clients. Not that I'm exactly super proud of it. May pros and cons yan, pero for a change, I wanna share the other side of the story, outside the fun aspect of it.

The hard part that I am facing right now is...I don't exactly know what to do next after kong ma try yung the best theras in the business. It feels like you're a basketball team na nag GRAND SLAM tapos you don't know exactly where to go from there. Parang andun yung situation ko right now.

Therapists are a tricky group of people in a client's life. Hindi sila girlfriend, and they're not exactly a friend either. So THE ROLE they play in a client's life is somewhat VAGUE, at kahit tatlong taon mahigit na ako sa SPA, I haven't really sorted that out. If boundaries are not defined, you don't really know what you can expect.

Sometimes, even texting them something like MERRY CHRISTMAS, medyo awkward na. Kung kaibigan mo, girlfriend mo, or family member mo, madali lang, pero pag THERA, laging may feeling of awkwardness kasi laging question mark kung paano ka lulugar. Di mo naman kasi girlfriend, di mo rin naman kaibigan.

Nag start ako mag spa para lang mawala yung pagka tigang ko after my relationship ended. I wasn't expecting that it will last this long (more than three years) and I really wasn't expecting na maiikutan ko lahat ng kalidad ng thera that I ever fantasized about. Been there, done that, got all the wildest physical adventures I ever imagined, and at the end of the day (just recently), dun na ako nag reflect.

Sometimes, I contemplate kung gusto ko na bang magka girlfriend ulet. Or iniisip ko kung meron bang thera na na-inlove ako. When I think about it, kung gugustuhin kong magka girlfriend ulet, I would just end up comparing her to the theras I availed and kapag she's not as great as my theras were, mafa fall short lang sya sa expectations ko, and that would be unfair for her.

Sometimes, I think of my favorite theras. Alam ko malakas makamanhid ang lifestyle na ganito. The more you spend your time with different theras, the less humanized things get. Ang naiisip mo kadalasan is kung sino yung pinaka maganda, or kung sino yung pinaka magaling mag perform. Tapos, on your next visit to another thera, you wish that this new thera has better moves than your previous one.

Gusto ko magkaroon ng feeling na ma-inlove ulet, though the spa life is not the answer to that. In fact, it reverses that feeling. At least for me. The reason why I am being contemplative is because I don't want the numbness to take over.

Sa dami ng naging thera ko, I think there are two theras that I am close to have feelings for. The first one is retired. The other is VERY ACTIVE on MTC and she could be reading this right now.

Magkatabi kami sa cubicle bed nun, after ES. Cuddle moment. Pillow talk. She kept on asking me what-ifs. Things na kaya kong gawin sa therapist if I really want her so badly. We talked about how jealous I can get, mga ganung bagay. I told her honestly na wala naman talaga akong kayang ipangako sa therapist. Not when I need to fix myself first. Kaya nga kami naghiwalay ng ex ko kasi I have not sorted things out for her. Kung yung ex ko, di ko nagawan ng plano, mas lalo na siguro yung thera. This was a very UNROMANTIC reply on my part, pero at least honest ako sumagot sa mga what-if questions nya.

If she's reading this right now, and I know she's smart enough to know that I'm referring to her, I just wanna tell her that...

Let's go out sometime. Let's have lunch or something. I just wanna see you as the PERSON that you are, and not as MY THERAPIST. Let's go out and just talk beyond the usual routines of a client-thera relationship. You wanted to know me, the guy behind the MTC account, and I guess I wanna know you too, but as the girl behind the therapist.

For the longest time that I've been wandering around spas, getting indulgent and all, I always wanted na sana there's something more to this. And then I met you.

ive probably said this more than ten times sa thread na ito.

walang batas ang pag ibig. kung mahal mo, mahal mo. kung confused ka, then be confused dahil lahat ng tao nagiging confused. kung maging tanga ka at magkamali, then maging tanga at magkamali AND LEARN.

one additional piece of advice though: once u cross over from being a gm to a suitor or lover or even judt a friend, i kinda think its apt na the ladies arent referred to as theras or by their handle. they should have a name. an identity. the should be un-labeled from the spa, from mtc.

so if may mangyari man sa inyo, sex partners or magkainlovean man kayo, as tao na. at di na dito magpopost ng love problems but dun sa ibang page na problem sa gf or asawa.

Mayroon GM nag post earlier na pwede naman maging "mag-masaya" muna ang relationship habang nasa industriya pa ng spa si ms. therapist.

Later on, saka na sila mag level-up into mag-jowa, mag-asawa, mag-kaibigan or pwede rin mag-kasosyo (sa negosyo), pag umalis sa spa si ms. therapist. Pag nag move-on na sila into this more serious and formal relationship (mag-jowa or mag-asawa), it is expected for mr. GM to also cease and desist his spa adventures...kasi nga umalis na rin si ms. therapist sa industriya.

Mag-masaya na lang muna at this stage, as per Mr. Yozo on earlier postings.

I can relate to this...

Your right, mag-masaya relationship muna then after going to the next level, parang battery yan, may positive at may negative...hoping for a positive one...

happy happy muna tayo mga GM and the same goes with Therapist...

Thank you for sharing Sir. I agree and I can also relate.Masaya at masarap balikan mga ganyang alaala.Saken naman right from the start sibasabi ko na may gf ako para di na magdemand ng time at nagseaet nako ng expectations.

Nag ka gf na rin ako na spa manager, receptionist at mga therapist.Naging tambay din ako ng spa at halos nakita at nakilala ko din ibang GM's.May nakita akong bata halos estudyante pa lng hangang sa 80 plus na ata yun.Yung 80 plus yung naintriga ako kc halos weekly daw napunta.kahit d na daw tinitigasan nagpapaservice pa.halos nkikipagkwentuhan na lng. napaisip tuloy ako kung dumating ako sa edad na yun mag spa p kaya ako? Hehhehe

Since tambay nga ako ng spa halos naging comportable na sila na dumadaan sa harap ko na naka bra at panty na lng.halos sa isang linggo 3 araw ako at minimum 4 hrs naka upo lng sa lounge either kausap ko recep o s mngr gf.

I think it's time for you to sort out your priority right now.

Sabi nga ng mga matatanda: magninilay ka at alamin mo talaga kung ano ang gusto mo sa buhay.

The feeling of being in love and being loved in return is so wonderful. . . .

however, is that what you really feel?

will your relationship be beneficial to both of you?

Really through with relationships with theras for now. One of them was like this:

1. "Sayo ko lang ginawa to" - sabay nalaman na ginagawa pala sa iba

2. "Ikaw lang kasex ko ngayon" - sabay meron palang ibang kasex.

3. "Ikaw lang kausap ko" - sabay kaliwa't kanan yung kausap na GM's at special friends

4. "Pauwi na ko" - sabay may pupuntahan pa palang iba at gagawa ng milagro

5. "Hanggang HJ lang ginagawa ko promise" - sabay andami palang na-BJ o na-ATW.

6. "Mahal kita" - sabay mass send pala sa marami.

may tama ka bro...narinig ko na rin yung iba jan...anyway, falling with a thera needs talaga ng more pasensya, hindi ung biscuit ha, at understanding...

ang hirap...pero dapat kayanin...

Really through with relationships with theras for now. One of them was like this:

1. "Sayo ko lang ginawa to" - sabay nalaman na ginagawa pala sa iba

2. "Ikaw lang kasex ko ngayon" - sabay meron palang ibang kasex.

3. "Ikaw lang kausap ko" - sabay kaliwa't kanan yung kausap na GM's at special friends

4. "Pauwi na ko" - sabay may pupuntahan pa palang iba at gagawa ng milagro

5. "Hanggang HJ lang ginagawa ko promise" - sabay andami palang na-BJ o na-ATW.

6. "Mahal kita" - sabay mass send pala sa marami.

Mahal kita at ikaw lang kausap ko madalas ko na eencounter. nasungitan na sakin minsan sakin yung thera nung nag reply ako ng send to all ba to?. kapag ang thera di engageging kausap tinatamad ako