Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Really through with relationships with theras for now. One of them was like this:

1. "Sayo ko lang ginawa to" - sabay nalaman na ginagawa pala sa iba

2. "Ikaw lang kasex ko ngayon" - sabay meron palang ibang kasex.

3. "Ikaw lang kausap ko" - sabay kaliwa't kanan yung kausap na GM's at special friends

4. "Pauwi na ko" - sabay may pupuntahan pa palang iba at gagawa ng milagro

5. "Hanggang HJ lang ginagawa ko promise" - sabay andami palang na-BJ o na-ATW.

6. "Mahal kita" - sabay mass send pala sa marami.

Very interesting info I learned about ESPAs. This is something that was confirmed to me by at least two theras.

They basically said that ALL theras offer HIGH MILEAGE (non verbatim. I don't wanna be explicit about the details but you guys get the idea).

Now, that is a statement by two theras.

If I am going to base it on my personal experience, I'm having estimates of about 70 to 75%. When I say personal experience, it includes real personal experience, or na-offeran ako then I declined, or alam kong meron yung thera na ganun through reliable information. I am keeping a personal list. When I add up all these into consideration, that would add up to around 75%.

I talked with some theras about this assessment I made just to make sure that my 75% is a realistic assessment. So when a thera makes a declaration na 100%, medyo di na ako magtataka, as daring as the statement is. The remaining 25% of my assessment probably does it too. Di ko lang alam. LOL!

My outlook towards YMMV is somewhat different.

If a thera gave me great mileage, I assume that it can be given to someone else too.

If I got low mileage, I am inclined to think that some other guy got a better mileage.

But I will never assume that what is given to me is something she gives only to me. Medyo arrogant na yung dating.

When it comes to having a rapport with a therapist, di hamak na mas masaya kausap ang thera who's far more honest with the client than the one who makes a fabricated lie.

For example, a thera saying na "sa yo ko lang to ginagawa" is like being said by 8-9 theras out of ten. Okay, that may be an exaggeration. But how many theras will tell a client that all of them do this and that? I'd rather trust the latter.

Really through with relationships with theras for now. One of them was like this:

3. "Ikaw lang kausap ko" - sabay kaliwa't kanan yung kausap na GM's at special friends

IHMO, spa therapists are just being "professionals".

It's in their best self interest to keep menyaks be always excited about them to keep the money flowing. It's their job and profession to entice menyaks to keep on coming back to their spa and avail of their services. It has nothing to do with their feelings or emotions, it has everything to do with their economic and financial well being, it has always been. If they made Menyaks feel special even for a moment, their job is done, whether through their words or their ES.

As for the emotional status of the menyaks, I don't think it's part of their equation. Almost all don't even really care. They've already heard all promises from menyaks before, they're just throwing it back.

Therapists should be emotionally tough to stay and survive in this business. If being untruthful will what keep the money flowing, so be it.

But menyaks should realize that there is nothing personal in all of these. It just happened that you are part of their economic survival.

Also, to be a truly GM, you should be emotionally mature to indulge in this passion.

It's hard to navigate the various emotions involved in this pursuit if you are not properly anchored emotionally and financially.

Anyway, this just my opinion. I'm just adding my 2 cents in the conversation.

IHMO, spa therapists are just being "professionals".

It's in their best self interest to keep menyaks be always excited about them to keep the money flowing. It's their job and profession to entice menyaks to keep on coming back to their spa and avail of their services. It has nothing to do with their feelings or emotions, it has everything to do with their economic and financial well being, it has always been. If they made Menyaks feel special even for a moment, their job is done, whether through their words or their ES.

As for the emotional status of the menyaks, I don't think it's part of their equation. Almost all don't even really care. They've already heard all promises from menyaks before, they're just throwing it back.

Therapists should be emotionally tough to stay and survive in this business. If being untruthful will what keep the money flowing, so be it.

But menyaks should realize that there is nothing personal in all of these. It just happened that you are part of their economic survival.

Also, to be a truly GM, you should be emotionally mature to indulge in this passion.

It's hard to navigate the various emotions involved in this pursuit if you are not properly anchored emotionally and financially.

Anyway, this just my opinion. I'm just adding my 2 cents in the conversation.

Very true. Words of Wisdom.

Edited by JFK

If you really want to hold them accountable to these claims, better find a way to make a validation discretely.

Whenever you go to a spa, expect mo that another thera in the quarters will know how much you tipped, how much you paid, what ES you availed, etc.

Even more so kapag iniikutan mo yung spa lineup.

Just expect that another thera will know basically EVERYTHING about you.

I think it's fair play na mag usap din ang clients about thera in some ways. After all, pera ng client yun. You don't wanna waste it on a bad thera. Kung di mo man completely maiwasan, at least have a better idea who to avail.

Though syempre, tatantyahin mo din yung client you interact with. Kung suki sya ng Happy Sauna tapos ikaw eh suki sa Mandalay, magkaibang mundo kayo.

Actually hindi lahat. Meron ding mga theras na hindi magsasabi ng totoo sa kapwa thera. Inggitan din ang nga iyan. They also compete with each other. Gaya rin ng mga GMs, di lahat ay magsasabi ng totoo kasi baka magamit laban sa kanila or if gf nya si thera.

I don't get it. What does the chit chat among theras and gms about tips and service have to do with falling for a thera?

If what people are trying to say is that theras are just like other girls who talk about boys with their friends then that gives a humanizing factor to them. Otherwise, I can't see how them talking about tips will help a GM when he falls for a thera

Some GM's are delusional. Withholding ES info about theras they fell for, saying "sa amin lang ito" in the hopes that it will somehow protect whatever he has with the thera. Isang beses palang na-ES, love na raw.

Some GMs withhold their ES because they also want to protect the thera. If says that he went the whole 9 yards with a thera, the next GM will expect the same. Whatever mileage they got from their theras can also be attributed to the number of times they've been together. It does not necessarily mean that they are in love

Alam narin naman natin ano ginagawa sa ES. Hj bj etc. Minsan tulong narin sa thera yun para kunin sila ng iba at ma-exp yun at hinde lang yun nabasa nila. Iba iba rin kasi moves nila depende sa new client vs regular.

Ang layo na sa topic. Lol!

I know right. Sobrang layo na sa usapan.. XD

Transactional at first, but it could lead to something. If both parties (GM and therapist) are truthful and they really want to have more to it than just service being provided. But, after a bit more personal experience, I am seeing that most of them (therapist) are also apprehensive/wary of trusting GMs. And I can't blame them... :)

Anyway, as for me. I don't want to be like most of the guys here and lose my "sense of wonder"/ noobness and just be in it to "get off". I still want to get the "kilig" effect. But then again, that's just me.

My take on it is this: I dont' want to get mechanical ES, so I don't want to be mechanical GM. hehe if that makes sense... If not, let me know, I can elaborate :D

• Like (+1) 1

Not all of us have that level of control to our "kilig" glands/hormones/brain portions what have you... hehe...

Again, we are humans. Not robots. We are emotional. We feel, we love, we get hurt, we lie, we cheat, we commit the most selfless acts and most selfish acts all in the name of what we think and believe is right. So why, in tarnation should we not be humans in or out of the confines of the spa?

I had fun. I enjoyed the company of a beautiful and attractive therapist. I felt the "kilig" of spending time with her. And if I still have the lingering effects of that days after my session, for me, that is money well spent

It's like getting a good massage wherein the relaxation and serenity I got lasted the entire week. hahahaha! :D

Edited by Solaryan

In all honesty, It boils down to one thing. Trust. Just like in any relationship. The difference is it is that much harder for this kind of relationship, but is is possible. If both GM and Thera trust each other, it will work.

If you guys are still not convinced, I am living proof.

I dated a well known thera, well known in a smaller community than MTC, but well known none the less. So yes, it was hard whenever she had a guest and I was there in the Spa Lounge waiting for her to finish. I would just talk to the other thera's while waiting. Masakit isipin whatever was happening inside and I never once forced her to tell me or forced her to talk about it with me. It just had to be clear na trabaho lang. We sometimes would talk about her guest, quietly it would k*ll me inside, but I never got mad at her for it. For me it was part of the trust building process. Like in any relationship, a couple would talk about the day they had. I could not ask her to stop because I for one could not fully support her yet. She did stop eventually. Long story short, cut to 5 years later, we are still together. Happily living together with our kid.

So yes. It is possible. You just need trust.

Edited by 3mpathicMan
  • Like (+1) 1

For dogs, there are no colors. Just because someone can't feel it or see it, doesn't make things an "illusion". I have read and heard stories of people finding love inside the Spa they went to.

So yeah, I don't need anyone's permission to feel or think what I want to feel or think. Hehe I find it entertaining to read other people's "thoughts" :D

Hehe still, it's my choice if I don't want to get rid of it after an hour or two hours at the spa...Like I said, it's a feeling and I want to enjoy it. Also, it really depends on how I work on getting a fairy-tale ending. I may or may not be able to win a thera's heart. But, I continue to cherish the kilig to the boners bones that they made me feel. LOL :D

Edited by Solaryan

In all honesty, It boils down to one thing. Trust. Just like in any relationship. The difference is it is that much harder for this kind of relationship, but is is possible. If both GM and Thera trust each other, it will work.

If you guys are still not convinced, I am living proof.

I dated a well known thera, well known in a smaller community than MTC, but well known none the less. So yes, it was hard whenever she had a guest and I was there in the Spa Lounge waiting for her to finish. I would just talk to the other thera's while waiting. Masakit isipin whatever was happening inside and I never once forced her to tell me or forced her to talk about it with me. It just had to be clear na trabaho lang. We sometimes would talk about her guest, quietly it would k*ll me inside, but I never got mad at her for it. For me it was part of the trust building process. Like in any relationship, a couple would talk about the day they had. I could not ask her to stop because I for one could not fully support her yet. She did stop eventually. Long story short, cut to 5 years later, we are still together. Happily living together with our kid.

So yes. It is possible. You just need trust.

Kung living proof ka na nag fall ka sa thera. ano pang ginagawa mo dito sa forum na ito kung masaya ka na dapat hindi ka na pumupunta sa mga spa. Hindi ka ba masaya sa asawa mong ex thera? alam ba ng asawa mo at anak mong nagtatanong ka pa rin ng promo sa mga spa na pinupuntahan mo at iba ibang thera kinukuha mo?

ano kaya magiging feeling niya kung alam niya na pa spa spa ka pa rin? alam ba niyang na mimiss mo si margo? hahaha nakakatawa itong mga nagpopost na ito.

mangangaral pero sa totoo puro pulpol pala ng kasinungalingan

post-483796-0-93967400-1488531786_thumb.jpg

post-483796-0-93982400-1488531903_thumb.jpg

Whoever said that therapist are working in a Spa for love? :D I think only a dummy will make such that claim.

Simple solution,if you disagree with people falling/liking a therapist, then why are you here? To disagree or judge them? Tsk tsk. Simple trolling/flaming lang ba ang thrill na hanap mo? Kasi ako "kilig" at sarap hanap ko.

Anyway, dude happy weekend na lang.. hehe ayoko ma suspend or ban from here. I don't have secondary or multiple accounts.

Mods, pauwi na ako so sana if mabasa nyo po ito, I am not fighting or flaming anyone. I am simply stating an observation. I don't want this thread to be locked or closed, and I strongly believe some are instigating not just a healthy debate but are bordering on being a flamer-troll hybrid. If I am overreacting then I apologize...

dapat alam nyo kung marupok kayo. minsan pumupunta kayo sa karinderya kada lunch break kahit olats pagkain kasi cute yung tindera. nag grogrocery kayo sa iisang lugar namamaksali na yung type nyong kahera mapilahan nyo. kahit umay na umay kayo sa turon bile kayo ng bile kasi si ate nagtitnda. pano pag pag may haguran ng nangyayare diba. wala namang nag sasabing masama. ingatan nyo na lang sarile nyo pati si ate. pag napasubo kayo di nyo naman pala kaya. tayo mga lalake kahit papano dapat kaya nating pangatawanan yan. masarap masaya ang magmahal at mahalin pero responsibilidad yan buhay yan kaya dapat ingatan bow.....