Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

my favorite thera asked me why do we fall for a thera. it had me thinking. it's obviously not the sex since we always get a sensual experience with them. i was actually stumped.

in my case, the reason why it's easy to fall for a thera, because you get to know the real person behind the handle and when she trusts you enough to reveal her real name, you begin to appreciate her more. and soon enough, you also let your guard down and reveal who you really are.

i think the absence of the sexual part lessens the tension and she now becomes not an object of desire but a real person. and that makes it easy to fall for a thera

• Like (+1) 1

my favorite thera asked me why do we fall for a thera. it had me thinking. it's obviously not the sex since we always get a sensual experience with them. i was actually stumped.

in my case, the reason why it's easy to fall for a thera, because you get to know the real person behind the handle and when she trusts you enough to reveal her real name, you begin to appreciate her more. and soon enough, you also let your guard down and reveal who you really are.

i think the absence of the sexual part lessens the tension and she now becomes not an object of desire but a real person. and that makes it easy to fall for a thera

Good point bro,.,

iba ka talaga idol WJ...

i guess yan nga talaga ang reason na nag aapply sa karaniwan na nagfall sa thera (kasama ako)..

Hmm...why did she leave the industry? Are you still in contact? If she is no longer working in the spa and she is single...don't you think this is the best time to pursue her?

If she left because she is already with another guy, then moving on is your only option. Keep her number, remain friends with her but respect her relationship enough by not making any attempts at intimacy while she has another commitment.

And as the guy above said, get another thera. ;)

I beg to disagree a bit, moving on will be harder if someone will still be in contact with the once precious individual.

Keep her number perhaps but hide or delete all past messages. Even this move is already hard.... Ganun talga pag totoong nagmahal...

i think what you and the lovely lady are trying to say is that everyone will react differently after a break-up (or in their case, it wasn't really a relationship to begin with).

from the lady's pov, you started off as friends (isn't that where most relationships start) so there's no reason why you can't still be friends after (most ladies seem to think this way as my exes also told me this).

from a gentleman's pov, there's no point in subjecting yourself to any additional heartache by becoming friends with her since it will be more difficult to forget all the hurt that you felt (or are feeling).

both are valid points and are worth considering for in the end, we all react differently from a break-up (both good and bad). so can you handle just being her friend, if yes then follow the lady's advise. if you can't then follow the gent's advise. because in the end, it's your life and you will definitely have to live with your decision.

After my thera left (the industry), I didn't go to any spa for two months. Lost the drive.

Only now that I have been picking up the pieces and trying to start over again. But still, it always comes back to her, hoping that she should be the one I was with. I swear if she didn't leave, she still would be my only thera - exclusive. I still miss her. Ika nga ng kanta - sa umaga't gabi sa bawat minutong lumilipas, hinahanap-hanap kita, hinahanap-hanap kita.

But I will get by. I will get by.

After my thera left (the industry), I didn't go to any spa for two months. Lost the drive.

Only now that I have been picking up the pieces and trying to start over again. But still, it always comes back to her, hoping that she should be the one I was with. I swear if she didn't leave, she still would be my only thera - exclusive. I still miss her. Ika nga ng kanta - sa umaga't gabi sa bawat minutong lumilipas, hinahanap-hanap kita, hinahanap-hanap kita.

But I will get by. I will get by.

I know you will definitely get by.. trust in yourself. :)

You'll be alright sir.

Napupunta ka pala ng Mandalay haha. Buti di kita nachambahan nung nagdrop-by ako. Marami talagang maganda sa Ortigas. Di lang mga thera pati mga girls na nagwork :)

oo nga bro. napansin ko nga.. haha andaming magaganda sa labas. mga galing sa office nila..

minsan sana makasabay kita sa mandalay, haha! makapag kwentuhan naman about sa mga fave thera natin.. feeling ko may mga pareho tayong opinion... hahaha!

Why do you guys fall for a thera? The answer is the same as why would you fall for any other girl. You found someone really pretty or interesting,you found an opportunity to spend time with that person, you got to know each other better and you realize there is so much more beneath the facade. In our case, that opportunity is the 1 or 2 hours you spend with us inside the spa. How is that different from the amount of time you put in to chase a girl you like? ;)

We humans are social and emotional beings and there is no way we can predict when that stupid thing called love will strike. It can happen in almost any location and situation. Classrooms, workplace, social media...heck I even know of a couple who ended up together after literally bumping into each other while crossing a street. How serendipitous is that? Two strangers, on the same street at the same time trying to occupy the same personal space at the exact same instant? My point is, some believe it to be accidental, some point to a guiding divine providence to nudge people to their soul mates...but whatever the mechanism behind, when it happens,do not fight it. Do not overthink it. Do not let possible hurdles (like our jobs in the spa) stand in the way of something that might really be beautiful. When you fall, just let yourself fall. ;)

• Like (+1) 3

Why do you guys fall for a thera? The answer is the same as why would you fall for any other girl. You found someone really pretty or interesting,you found an opportunity to spend time with that person, you got to know each other better and you realize there is so much more beneath the facade. In our case, that opportunity is the 1 or 2 hours you spend with us inside the spa. How is that different from the amount of time you put in to chase a girl you like? ;)

We humans are social and emotional beings and there is no way we can predict when that stupid thing called love will strike. It can happen in almost any location and situation. Classrooms, workplace, social media...heck I even know of a couple who ended up together after literally bumping into each other while crossing a street. How serendipitous is that? Two strangers, on the same street at the same time trying to occupy the same personal space at the exact same instant? My point is, some believe it to be accidental, some point to a guiding divine providence to nudge people to their soul mates...but whatever the mechanism behind, when it happens,do not fight it. Do not overthink it. Do not let possible hurdles (like our jobs in the spa) stand in the way of something that might really be beautiful. When you fall, just let yourself fall. ;)

Sapul na sapul mo po.. :)

Exactly what I did, May.

I fell. I fell hard.

And it ended like a bitter pill in my mouth when she left.

But looking at the other side, I had the most beautiful memories when we were together and it still brings smiles when those moments cross my mind.

Bittersweet. Hurts, because it can no longer be. But beautiful. As beautiful as she is.

Exactly what I did, May.

I fell. I fell hard.

And it ended like a bitter pill in my mouth when she left.

But looking at the other side, I had the most beautiful memories when we were together and it still brings smiles when those moments cross my mind.

Bittersweet. Hurts, because it can no longer be. But beautiful. As beautiful as she is.

words of wisdom ni popoy

Dba, kaya tayo iniiwan ng taong mahal natin kasi baka meron bagong darating na mas okey. Na mas mamahalin tayo. Yung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at paaasahin. Yung nag-iisang taong magtatama ng mali sa buhay natin ng lahat ng mali sa buhay natin..

starting to fall for a thera, however I think this thera is still in a relationship while agreeing to see me from time to time. Do you think this is common guys? I guess i'm starting to really like her to the point of falling for her as well but I think she's stil with someone else. Is it bad to ask her straightforward since I dont want to cause any trouble? She also told me she is retired and looking for a new work. Need your help guys, thanks!

starting to fall for a thera, however I think this thera is still in a relationship while agreeing to see me from time to time. Do you think this is common guys? I guess i'm starting to really like her to the point of falling for her as well but I think she's stil with someone else. Is it bad to ask her straightforward since I dont want to cause any trouble? She also told me she is retired and looking for a new work. Need your help guys, thanks!

You are entering a big mess,be cautious. If you are a player though,I bet you would take the risk but if not you better set things straight first. You don't know who will get wounded in the end. Of course,you wouldn't like it to be you.

HB pm tayo ah. Para coordinated ang visit. Haha

Pero ako may libreng araw sa Tuesday, so bahala na kung san dalhin ng tadhana...

On topic: holygrail, i hope malinaw nyo ng thera mo ang status nya. Mahirap maging kabit or 3rd party.. 3weeks ago nasa ganung state ako na tipong maski alipin lang nya ako basta nasa buhay nya lang okay sakin.. kasi may bf din yn type ko. Pero somehow mejo nakapag isip ako mg matino at narealize ko na i better get my act straight. Marami pang ibang thera. di ko kelangan ipilit na magustuhan ako ng taong may ibang mahal. Alam ko iba sa sitwasyon mo to, kasi gusto ka ng thera mo. Pero naniniwala kasi ako na kung tlgang mahal ka dapat iiwan nya bf nya at magiging kayo na.. yun lamang po 😊

I said in my previous post that we humans are emotional beings and if we fall, we just allow ourselves to fall...However, we are also rational beings capable of thought. Hence, you can follow your heart but you should always have foresight on how things will unfold. Imagine falling in love as akin to skydiving. Just because there is a cliff doesn't mean you just jump blindly and let the wind carry you wherever. You should still check the wind speed and direction, target landing spots, safety checks on the equipment etc. Doing all these little things will ensure your dive is done in the proper way and as a result, amplifies your experience.

In your case, you said you are falling for a thera. I assume you want to pursue her? If you do, ask point blank if she is already with someone. Right there and then, depending on her answer, you can make a decision based on the situation and conditions at hand. :D :D :D

• Like (+1) 2

On topic: holygrail, i hope malinaw nyo ng thera mo ang status nya. Mahirap maging kabit or 3rd party.. 3weeks ago nasa ganung state ako na tipong maski alipin lang nya ako basta nasa buhay nya lang okay sakin.. kasi may bf din yn type ko. Pero somehow mejo nakapag isip ako mg matino at narealize ko na i better get my act straight. Marami pang ibang thera. di ko kelangan ipilit na magustuhan ako ng taong may ibang mahal. Alam ko iba sa sitwasyon mo to, kasi gusto ka ng thera mo. Pero naniniwala kasi ako na kung tlgang mahal ka dapat iiwan nya bf nya at magiging kayo na.. yun lamang po

Hehe sana nga, kaso lately wala kami chance makipagusap eh. Lately kasi parang iniiwasan narin ako , Aww mahirap magpakaganun bro no parang soldier of love ka. Oo nga eh minsan on the long term dapat yung pag isipan natin and come to think of it di rin siguro matutuwa yung bf nung thera which you fell for before. hehe ako naman di naman sa thera yung hanap ko baka nagkataon lang na nag fall nga ko. baka di nga bro eh kasi maybe it was just a game for her all along di ko rin masabi kasi I have yet to talk to her again. salamat

I said in my previous post that we humans are emotional beings and if we fall, we just allow ourselves to fall...However, we are also rational beings capable of thought. Hence, you can follow your heart but you should always have foresight on how things will unfold. Imagine falling in love as akin to skydiving. Just because there is a cliff doesn't mean you just jump blindly and let the wind carry you wherever. You should still check the wind speed and direction, target landing spots, safety checks on the equipment etc. Doing all these little things will ensure your dive is done in the proper way and as a result, amplifies your experience.

In your case, you said you are falling for a thera. I assume you want to pursue her? If you do, ask point blank if she is already with someone. Right there and then, depending on her answer, you can make a decision based on the situation and conditions at hand. :D :D :D

I like the skydiving analogy...this is right on point...bulls eye!

Always mix caution with risk...and falling for somebody (a thera, an officemate, a friend, any body) is always a big risk. Yet, what is the essence of life without the risk of adventure?

Ahhh...

“I remembered the fox. One runs the risk of crying a bit if one allows oneself to be tamed.”

― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

I like the skydiving analogy...this is right on point...bulls eye!

Always mix caution with risk...and falling for somebody (a thera, an officemate, a friend, any body) is always a big risk. Yet, what is the essence of life without the risk of adventure?

Ahhh...

“I remembered the fox. One runs the risk of crying a bit if one allows oneself to be tamed.”

― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

i agree with your point sir mister yozo and the opinion given by the beautiful ms may. but one reason why relationships never get off the ground is that we spend far too long trying to analyze the situation, trying to determine if it's a sure thing and we end up letting the opportunity pass us by.

falling in love is like riding a roller coaster. when the ride starts, it moves slowly as it goes up and gathers momentum for the ride down. it adds twists and turns and even loops but at the end of the ride you feel a rush, a certain amount of joy that you want to do it again and again and again. you also end up wondering why you do it in the first place when you know that there will be all those highs and lows but that's what makes it wonderful and that is the reason why there's always a longer line for the ride on the roller coaster than a carousel. the thrill of the ride always outweighs the safe feeling of a sure thing.

so go ahead. take the plunge. be ready and be prepared. but always remember that once the opportunity passes you by, you'll end up forever wondering about the girl who got away

• Like (+1) 1

Just ended one with a thera. We love each other for two years and I can say it teaches me a great lesson in life.

1st year was the best, she was still in the industry and I am ok with it. we only spend time with each other to have fun na walang bayaran during our day offs. She started falling in love with me dahil sa carefree at walang pake kong attitude. She was free to do all she wanted. Sex was fantastic at ang dami nmin pera pang vacation and gala. However life pushes us to another direction. She has a serious ailment at inatake cya sa work nya. From then on hindi n siya tinangap s spa n pinagwork nya. Being his BF sinalo ko siya even if sa alam ko I am not that rich to fulfill her wants and needs. We got to know each other families although sa side ko hindi cya gusto dahil nga wala siyang work and mataas na pinagaralan. Sa side nman nya not that much din kasi hindi n siya makapagpadala ng madaming pera since then.

Dto nagsimula ang aming 2nd year at nag live in kami and it was downhill from there. Dahil s hindi nman kalakihan ang sweldo ko, I cant provide extra allowances for her to send s family nya, all I can afford is the rent, bills, medicines for her and food for the two of us. Tinangap nmn niya at nasa isip ko nun ok n sa amin simpleng pamumuhay basta kasama kami. Dahil sa I still want to make her happy sa travels and gala naubus ko ang savings ko along with some of my parents money. Dto nagalit n ang parents ko s kanya at nag away cya at mom ko.

Dto nag simula na cya maglamig at maghanap ng ibang lalake. Nahuli ko n lng may 2nd cellphone n pala at may jowa n palang mas mayaman na foreigner na meet nya sa gimikan. Hindi ko hiniwalayan nun thinking na hihiwalayan din nya un pero nawala n ang respeto at pagmamahal nya s akin. Eventually after a day na hindi nnmn daw cya uuwi at kasama ung bagong jowa I gave up and packed my things....

Lesson wag papasok s ganitong relationship unless you have lots of money at hindi ka seryoso magmahal. No wonder ginagawa lng silang kabit ng mayayaman ibabahay for sex pero not marriage. Iba ang mindset, values at pag iisip nila tungkol s buhay at pera dahil s work nila n easy money. They will really use a man para lng sa needs and wants nila faking the love and intimacy. Pag hindi mo na kayang ibigay madali s kanila iwan ka for another. I doubt may mahahanap kayu na thera who will love you thru all the hardships sa life.

Lesson two if you love her you need to set her free. Mag work lng ang ganito if you are ready to love without boundaries and thin commitment. Nangyari mula ng nag live in kami nagkasawaan n din kami sa isat isa at hirap ng buhay.

Last lesson If you are looking for true love where you will support have common values and build each other up better look for someone na wala sa ganitong industry.

Edited by spirochete

Thank you very much sirs for the kind words. Just like most of you, I also experienced falling in love, getting hurt, standing back up and now completely moving on. Instead of dwelling on what-could-have-beens, i choose to instead look forward to "what comes next". Life is too short to put yourself in a cocoon because your previous relationship did not progress as you wished it to be. I would rather spread my wings and embrace what destiny brings.

It is also very uplifting when I see that what I share here is actually touching and affecting some readers. I, myself, prefer to visit this particular thread as it is an avenue where people post actual experiences and share their innermost thoughts and emotions. It is also a welcome respite from all the innuendos in the other threads. :) :) :)

• Like (+1) 1

Just ended one with a thera. We love each other for two years and I can say it teaches me a great lesson in life.

1st year was the best, she was still in the industry and I am ok with it. we only spend time with each other to have fun na walang bayaran during our day offs. She started falling in love with me dahil sa carefree at walang pake kong attitude. She was free to do all she wanted. Sex was fantastic at ang dami nmin pera pang vacation and gala. However life pushes us to another direction. She has a serious ailment at inatake cya sa work nya. From then on hindi n siya tinangap s spa n pinagwork nya. Being his BF sinalo ko siya even if sa alam ko I am not that rich to fulfill her wants and needs. We got to know each other families although sa side ko hindi cya gusto dahil nga wala siyang work and mataas na pinagaralan. Sa side nman nya not that much din kasi hindi n siya makapagpadala ng madaming pera since then.

Dto nagsimula ang aming 2nd year at nag live in kami and it was downhill from there. Dahil s hindi nman kalakihan ang sweldo ko, I cant provide extra allowances for her to send s family nya, all I can afford is the rent, bills, medicines for her and food for the two of us. Tinangap nmn niya at nasa isip ko nun ok n sa amin simpleng pamumuhay basta kasama kami. Dahil sa I still want to make her happy sa travels and gala naubus ko ang savings ko along with some of my parents money. Dto nagalit n ang parents ko s kanya at nag away cya at mom ko.

Dto nag simula na cya maglamig at maghanap ng ibang lalake. Nahuli ko n lng may 2nd cellphone n pala at may jowa n palang mas mayaman na foreigner na meet nya sa gimikan. Hindi ko hiniwalayan nun thinking na hihiwalayan din nya un pero nawala n ang respeto at pagmamahal nya s akin. Eventually after a day na hindi nnmn daw cya uuwi at kasama ung bagong jowa I gave up and packed my things....

Lesson wag papasok s ganitong relationship unless you have lots of money at hindi ka seryoso magmahal. No wonder ginagawa lng silang kabit ng mayayaman ibabahay for sex pero not marriage. Iba ang mindset, values at pag iisip nila tungkol s buhay at pera dahil s work nila n easy money. They will really use a man para lng sa needs and wants nila faking the love and intimacy. Pag hindi mo na kayang ibigay madali s kanila iwan ka for another. I doubt may mahahanap kayu na thera who will love you thru all the hardships sa life.

Lesson two if you love her you need to set her free. Mag work lng ang ganito if you are ready to love without boundaries and thin commitment. Nangyari mula ng nag live in kami nagkasawaan n din kami sa isat isa at hirap ng buhay.

Last lesson If you are looking for true love where you will support have common values and build each other up better look for someone na wala sa ganitong industry.

Exactly what I always tell other guys who pm me or here on this thread. It will always boil down into that one common denominator. Not to belittle the ladies from this industry, but they themselves also know it.

Just plain and straight talk. Let us not forget that main reason why we found them on spas or MPs. On the first place, if so happen that we fall for them it is because we know that they can give us the pleasure that we want,and that alone made us fall. While for them, we were able to give the "fuel" even just for the first months, or years and so they allow themselves to fall as well. However, when the lavishness starts to fade or when the fondness starts to get blurry all things will come to an end. Especially if their family is in need... Very different if we will fall to girls who are not from this kind of work (no need to elaborate).

Not saying that no real love will occur, of course there will be but it is that kind that is so fragile, no assurance, no security, no peace of mind, all pain in the end... Unless perhaps, if you can keep up with the denominator and be able to provide for the girl and her family. Or if you do have the means and ways to put up a business for her and the girl would have the mindset to straighten out life, then maybe.....

Edited by Raizenne