Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

had lots of flings with mpas and gros for the past 20 years.

but most memorable are the 4 girls who made a mark in my heart.

Girl#1 sometime in 1995-1996 famous mpa in HS, she stopped working for me

but she realized earning a living for her family was more

important than following her heart.

Girl#2 GRo in MD, ganda ,sexy at baguhan siya. Tumakas pa sa quarters

nila paguwi around 4 a.m. just to be with me.

Girl#3 GRO in MD, ako naka virgin. super ganda.

Girl#a MPa , we have a son.

I'd rather not post names. All of them retired na.

I will share this experience from my mentor:

My mentor is well-off, but not the type of the guy na pinanganak ng mayaman, he is an executive with a high-paying job. His family is in the province and he supports them with no question, being an executive, he is based in Makati.

Being alone in Makati, I always accompany him during night life often times nakakakuha kami ng mga GROs. He offered one GRO to stay with him with all card laid down. Meaning, alam ng GRO na hanggang doon lang talaga sya. Would you believe, until now and for over 15 years na sila magkasama. Retired na ang mentor ka, tapos pinag aral nya yung dating GRO ng caregiver.

May success story rin palang ganun.....

Absolutely meron mga success stories din specially yung mga nakakakuha ng foreigners.

Dami akong kilala mga foreigners top brass executives sa companies na mga nakapag asawa ng

mga gros, mostly exotic pa nga eh. yung iba, dinevorce pa mga asawa nila sa home country.

my rough estimate sa success story is 1 out of 1000 ang mapabuti. i got my own share of success story.

Yup, meron din ako kilala naging succesful naman relationship nila. The guy left his wife for the girl but in doing he lost most of his money. Left everything to his his ex wife and kids. Not exactly success kasi naging broken family tuloy first family nya and very modest living for him.

not katangahan dre. you knew all the risks and you had fears and suspicions and doubts everytime. you were HOPING. and any time, effort or money you invested or wasted on HOPE is not katangahan. IT IS THE MEASURE OF A HOPING HEART. pero don't forget na if she were really genuinely true to your relationship, ikaw ang lalabas na masama, manloloko and nagpapaasa right? maybe God gave you a way out. kaya iba ang perspective ko dre sa mga ganito. it's more of, what kind of character did you or the girl display? in my opinion, true character kasi is being gracious and magnanimous in the end.

naiputan or nataihan ka sa ulo? well, in the end, sino lumalabas na manloloko? in the end sino ang may dubious and unsavory, duplicitous character? in the nend, who showed true character, na kahit ganyan ang nangyari, still forgiving and still willing to extend a bit of help but not anymore the same as before. =)

Its really great to read about your inputs. Somehow brings closure to what happened to me. You are right atleast I did not look like as ass. I did not want to mention here sa thread but I did ask GOD for help. It was instant and he provided me a way out. I felt relieved that he still listen to me even if I was a sinner.

We are still in touch right now. She was asking for another chance to make things right. I answered her that I am giving you a chance already kasi we are still friends and is communicating with her. I even sent her the usual allowance that I give her weekly and she was really surprised and told me sobrang nan liliit daw sya and begged me to get the money back because she will not get it na kasi nakakahiya. I told her its up to her cause I wont get it either. I told her I will help her get things sorted out though it may be limited already but tulong ako. She asked if we still have a chance of getting back together? I just told her, I dont want to eat my words again so I am not putting a period on it. She asked i pwede kami magkita. I just told her it was too soon. Medyo tampo tampo kunyari sya and told me so this means na I dont even want to see her again. I told her di naman, we just need sometime apart to heal.

Miss na miss na daw nya kasi ko and would want to make things right again. I respectfully told her saka na pag okey na ko.

Well anyway, thanks bro you were a big help sa predicament ko. Iwas muna ko sa ganito gawain.

what is nice about keeping faith, is that hope that God is still open, and will extend open arms and will completely forgive sinners dre. wag lang siguro tayo abusado or hopelessly unreformable. =)

reading your second paragraph, that is precisely the end result of the chess game (not a good comparison for lack of the proper expression), or the stabel level, which i hope you'd reach. in this current situation, you now have the advantage and the upperhand. don't lose it. don't lose it either by giving in to a meeting and unbridled sex for you risk losing it all again. okay na yan. ikaw pa lumalabas na nasa lugar. siya pa ngayon ang nahihiya sayo. and honest ka pa sa kanya na you cannot have a future with her kasi hindi mo iiwan family mo. she cannot make sumbat to you now. ikaw pa MAGNANIMOUS by still giving her token amounts. wala na siya masasabi abt you.

so dre, back to regular programming tayo hehehe. yung big-boobed chinita na sex freak nabalikan mo na ba? hahahaha

I am thankful din it ended this way. Atleast friends pa rin kami.

I am not exactly back sa regular programming. Medyo hibernate muna ko kayod sa negosyo and spoil muna si wifey kung baga pang bawi. Heheheh

Its really great to read about your inputs. Somehow brings closure to what happened to me. You are right atleast I did not look like as ass. I did not want to mention here sa thread but I did ask GOD for help. It was instant and he provided me a way out. I felt relieved that he still listen to me even if I was a sinner.

We are still in touch right now. She was asking for another chance to make things right. I answered her that I am giving you a chance already kasi we are still friends and is communicating with her. I even sent her the usual allowance that I give her weekly and she was really surprised and told me sobrang nan liliit daw sya and begged me to get the money back because she will not get it na kasi nakakahiya. I told her its up to her cause I wont get it either. I told her I will help her get things sorted out though it may be limited already but tulong ako. She asked if we still have a chance of getting back together? I just told her, I dont want to eat my words again so I am not putting a period on it. She asked i pwede kami magkita. I just told her it was too soon. Medyo tampo tampo kunyari sya and told me so this means na I dont even want to see her again. I told her di naman, we just need sometime apart to heal.

Miss na miss na daw nya kasi ko and would want to make things right again. I respectfully told her saka na pag okey na ko.

Well anyway, thanks bro you were a big help sa predicament ko. Iwas muna ko sa ganito gawain.

From this, I can sense that you still have a soft spot for her and that can be dangerous for you because you might backslide again in the future. Not really the right way to go.

Its best to cut and cut cleanly.

Anyway, good luck.

muttley > yung nga bro e. Yes I still have a soft spot for her but I guess I just have to be careful not to fall for her again. I will just have to avoid the temptation of seeing her. She knows my weakness thats why she is insisting na we see each other from time to time. I do not know how she thinks I fear that she could retaliate, she know my FB account as well as my wife FB account so this is my concern right now. I like to call it damage control. Mahirap na!

muttley > yung nga bro e. Yes I still have a soft spot for her but I guess I just have to be careful not to fall for her again. I will just have to avoid the temptation of seeing her. She knows my weakness thats why she is insisting na we see each other from time to time. I do not know how she thinks I fear that she could retaliate, she know my FB account as well as my wife FB account so this is my concern right now. I like to call it damage control. Mahirap na!

Tsk tsk...

in my experience or my friend's experience, walang happy ending yan. the truth hurts but it will be the one to "sheet you free" quoted from Jojo of Boys night out hehe.

i have an acquaintance before who fell in love with a KTV girl (in love nga ba?), s@%t got real when her wife saw a picture of him and the girl inside the motel on his mobile phone. mas lumala nun iniwan sya ni wifey, considering this guy was too lazy to get a "real job". since the guy had no permanent job, his time was too flexible, madalas nya kasama yun chic from day till night.

dumating yun oras na nakialam na si manager, telling the girl to ditch this guy since wala naman syang makukuhang maganda sa lalake na yun. to make the long story short, hindi naging sila ng chic, his wife left him together with his kids. told him a few times to reconcile with his wife, cause that's where he really belongs pero to no avail, walang nangyare

he's able to get laid, but he lost everything.

so pathetic,isnt it?

she will not retaliate for as long as magpakita ka ng kabaitan and kindness and respect. once in a while hihingi 10k give 3k. once in a while mag greet, reply with a greeting and give an excuse na you're in a very impt meeting handling a big problem. pag nangakit na she will ease your sress, reply ka ng smiley icon and say you're dealing with the big problem. other excuses are may problem sa kids, etc etc. soon she will not text for a long time. most importantly don't see her. =)

If you give her hints that your big problem is that you are in deep trouble with your finances, I'm quite sure she will not contact you anymore.

just want to share mga GM's on my ongoing ordeal with this topic. at first she was my regular at a MP and then she resigned. so, then i thought she would never keep in touch and problem solved. but, after a few months she called and asked if i want to meetup, offcourse who wouldn't like that.

we meet and the problem with me started. it was suppose to be purely business but, turned into an affair or whatever you may call it.

i'm married with kids and so thus she(wihout a kid). i don't know if i'm purely dumb to believe everything is so real between us.

she said she loves me more than her hubby and willing to leave him if i just ask.

sympre hindi ko yun gagawin at baka she ask something i couldn't give.

i do want to stop this but, i'm having a hard time forgetting her. the S@x is really great maybe it's the reason i'm a having hard time to stop.

anyways, it's such a help to read other GM's experiences' with this matter and get info on how to handle this kind of situations.

It's hard not to fall lalo na pag lagi mo kasama, kausap, ka text. My friend told me that it takes just 1 week to become a habit...and eventually it will be in your system...i've loved, lost and i've also been used and you'll be blinded lalo na pag mahal mo na...no matter how you try mahirap pigilan pero eventually you'll have your own defence mechanisms to control your feelings. Let's just see how long i can hold on this time...hehe

just want to share mga GM's on my ongoing ordeal with this topic. at first she was my regular at a MP and then she resigned. so, then i thought she would never keep in touch and problem solved. but, after a few months she called and asked if i want to meetup, offcourse who wouldn't like that.

we meet and the problem with me started. it was suppose to be purely business but, turned into an affair or whatever you may call it.

i'm married with kids and so thus she(wihout a kid). i don't know if i'm purely dumb to believe everything is so real between us.

she said she loves me more than her hubby and willing to leave him if i just ask.

sympre hindi ko yun gagawin at baka she ask something i couldn't give.

i do want to stop this but, i'm having a hard time forgetting her. the S@x is really great maybe it's the reason i'm a having hard time to stop.

anyways, it's such a help to read other GM's experiences' with this matter and get info on how to handle this kind of situations.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Run away while you still can. Remember the saying: "If its too good to be true, it usually is."

Good luck!

Bro Eyesharp>. Been away from the site lately. Nag papaka busy. But I am really okey. Parang may malaking tinik na nabunot. Sometimes I get lonely but if I think about it I am really better. We are still in touch and she asked me if babalikan ko pa sya. I told her I like it better na friends tayo kasi wala na pressure or duda duda. So wala na ba raw chance. Sabi ko I can't say for sure but I am happier this way. Naiinis na raw kasi sya 1 month na paurong Ng paurong Kung kailan kami kita. She wants to see me kasi miss na raw Nya ko and sex namin. I kinda implied di maki pag sex sya SA bf Nya. Wala daw sya bf. then she blurted out 2 weeks na sya delayed. I just told her don't worry delayed Lang yan kasi nag cd naman tayo Diba. Di daw my time daw live kami. I told her yes but that 2 or 3 days after your period so safe. Paano daw pag buntis sya. Told her paternity test natin pag akin support ko. I told her if you are not fooling around nothing to worry. Tahimik sya.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Run away while you still can. Remember the saying: "If its too good to be true, it usually is."

Good luck!

thanks sir muttley.

hope it ends very soon cause, it's getting deeper already and mahirap na makawala if to much emotions are involve(to whether her feelings are genuine).

if i were to choose again, i would definitely not go into this situation.

Bro Eyesharp>. Been away from the site lately. Nag papaka busy. But I am really okey. Parang may malaking tinik na nabunot. Sometimes I get lonely but if I think about it I am really better. We are still in touch and she asked me if babalikan ko pa sya. I told her I like it better na friends tayo kasi wala na pressure or duda duda. So wala na ba raw chance. Sabi ko I can't say for sure but I am happier this way. Naiinis na raw kasi sya 1 month na paurong Ng paurong Kung kailan kami kita. She wants to see me kasi miss na raw Nya ko and sex namin. I kinda implied di maki pag sex sya SA bf Nya. Wala daw sya bf. then she blurted out 2 weeks na sya delayed. I just told her don't worry delayed Lang yan kasi nag cd naman tayo Diba. Di daw my time daw live kami. I told her yes but that 2 or 3 days after your period so safe. Paano daw pag buntis sya. Told her paternity test natin pag akin support ko. I told her if you are not fooling around nothing to worry. Tahimik sya.

sounds like i've heard this story so many times. paki sabihan mo next time, magbago naman cya ng kanta, kasi

pupod na ang kanta nya, marami ng beses kintayan ng mga babae.

get the free sex bro just liek old times, then run away. hahaha...

thanks sir muttley.

hope it ends very soon cause, it's getting deeper already and mahirap na makawala if to much emotions are involve(to whether her feelings are genuine).

if i were to choose again, i would definitely not go into this situation.

You still have a choice. :)

three times ako hiniritan ng ganito padre -- buntis. in all 3 cases, the girls were desperate kasi medyo each of them did something that turned me off. and this was their way of trying to get me back para hindi ko daw sila iwan.

Well, Nag ka period din sya so delayed lang talaga hehehe. Nagkita kami recently kasi medyo shes acting a little crazy, she might do something drastic kaya nakipagkita ako. So I asked her if she was hungry para makapag drive through kami. She told me no na diretso na raw kami sa VC. I told her I did not see her cause I wanna have sex with her. Okey lang na magusap kami like what she insisted. SHe smiled and told me syempre gusto rin nya makipag sex. I told her di ba may BF ka. Minura ko. SHe just doesnt wanna admit it. Then VC it is. I know whats she's up to gusto nya maki make up sex parehas dati. I told her clearly na wala dapat sya expect sa akin. Wag na daw muna kami mag usap kasi Matagal na daw syang tigang (Wheee). I dont know if shes acting or not basta pag dating namin room gusto nya round 1 agad. hehehe. Nagtaka sya Nag suot ako protection. I told her para wag ako labasan agad pero deep in my mind putsa baka may sakit bf nitong macho dancer mahawa pa ko. As if naman kung may sakit dati di nahawa na rin ako.

Nag usap kami sandali and told her talaga na friends na lang talaga kami para wala pressure. Iyak konti sabi ko ayus lang atleast mag kaibigan tayo. Gusto nya mag round 2 sabi ko di ko ata kaya. Sya raw bahala. I was reaching out or a CD again she told me wag ka na mag cd. I told her di na naman tayo kaya dapat protect natin isat isa. Di daw sya mabuntis kasi kakaperiod lang nya. She asked me nadidiri ka ba sa akin kaya gusto mo mag cd. Di naman baka kasi may boyfriend ka ng bago mahirap na. SHe was kinda mad pero tuloy pa rin kami.

Basta di ko masabayan pag ka L nya nung araw nya yon. I asked her ano ba kinakain mo> Tigang kasi talaga daw sya.

Sana wag na ulit mahulog. I knw better now. Hehehehe.

Well, Nag ka period din sya so delayed lang talaga hehehe. Nagkita kami recently kasi medyo shes acting a little crazy, she might do something drastic kaya nakipagkita ako. So I asked her if she was hungry para makapag drive through kami. She told me no na diretso na raw kami sa VC. I told her I did not see her cause I wanna have sex with her. Okey lang na magusap kami like what she insisted. SHe smiled and told me syempre gusto rin nya makipag sex. I told her di ba may BF ka. Minura ko. SHe just doesnt wanna admit it. Then VC it is. I know whats she's up to gusto nya maki make up sex parehas dati. I told her clearly na wala dapat sya expect sa akin. Wag na daw muna kami mag usap kasi Matagal na daw syang tigang (Wheee). I dont know if shes acting or not basta pag dating namin room gusto nya round 1 agad. hehehe. Nagtaka sya Nag suot ako protection. I told her para wag ako labasan agad pero deep in my mind putsa baka may sakit bf nitong macho dancer mahawa pa ko. As if naman kung may sakit dati di nahawa na rin ako.

Nag usap kami sandali and told her talaga na friends na lang talaga kami para wala pressure. Iyak konti sabi ko ayus lang atleast mag kaibigan tayo. Gusto nya mag round 2 sabi ko di ko ata kaya. Sya raw bahala. I was reaching out or a CD again she told me wag ka na mag cd. I told her di na naman tayo kaya dapat protect natin isat isa. Di daw sya mabuntis kasi kakaperiod lang nya. She asked me nadidiri ka ba sa akin kaya gusto mo mag cd. Di naman baka kasi may boyfriend ka ng bago mahirap na. SHe was kinda mad pero tuloy pa rin kami.

Basta di ko masabayan pag ka L nya nung araw nya yon. I asked her ano ba kinakain mo> Tigang kasi talaga daw sya.

Sana wag na ulit mahulog. I knw better now. Hehehehe.

naku dre, recipe for disaster again ingat ka

Tama si eyesharp. Style lang iyan ng babae. The best pa rin is to have no further contact.

Attracted ako sayo kasi ___ ka...kaya gusto kita at sa panahon ngayon di na uso ligaw ligaw kung gusto sila na agad...gagawin kang bf tapos malalaman mo may iba pa pala....

this is very true. they will tell you all kinds lies just to keep you at bay. until such a time hindi mo na alam ang totoo at sa lies nila.

for those GM's who are thinking or starting to do this, my piece of advise don't. i'm not generalizing everyone who works at this kind of trade.

but, be careful you might not know it that your living in thier lies so you thought is the truth. may mga ganitong linya pa

"wag ka na magselos mas mahal kita kaysa sa kanya gusto, mo iwan ko na bf/husband ko." akala mo special ka pero lahat kayo pinapapaikot lang.

nawawala na minsan ang logical thinking kapag nandito ka sa situation na sex and love"kuno" ang pinaghalo.

just my two cents mga GM's. peace mga bro.

Edited by antongorodetsky

Yup this happened to me recently thoughi did not believe naman the girl pero ang labo lang kasi at di ko magets regular ko naman siya sa club and yet why would she complicate things na gagawin niya pa yun...ngayon di na siya nagpaparamdam because i know meron talagang iba...well for me it's not my loss naman i was good to her naman yun lang hinaluan niya pa ng bf/gf factor we were better off as professionals nalang sana...well may kapalit naman na siya and ka group niya pa...and one more thing i think akala niya di nako babalik sa club kasi pinapunta niya ako and i said no kasi schedule issue...