Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

totoo po yan. they easily can show signs na they love you. But in the end, they still want the money. It's what got you to them. They'll take advantage of it. sometimes, mabubulag ka since they try to be so sweet, nice and super GFE, but be carefull.

So true, no matter how much you show your love, sincerity and consistency... they will never change... nakakahinyang we as Gentlemen wanted to give them a second chance... but ofcourse with a string attached... that they will loved us back. But this will never happen.

Because our Money is what got to them, and from the beginning they liked us because of our money. No matter how innocent angelic they look, they are good in lying..

Ito nalang, how would a young pretty girl who is 8-15 years younger than us, who will fell in love with a middle aged man.

I feel i was fooled twice, because I gave her a second chance; I treated her as a real person, GF, going out without having sex, befriending her, getting to know her, but in the end she is just a good liar, and pretender..

Kaya lesson learned: cut our losses as early as possible; since we know them as babaeng bayaran, just keep it that way; close your heart on this kind of Girls.. no matter what!

Just pursue a descent Girl, with a Good family background.

Hanggang ngayon nabubulagan pa rin ako, pero sometimes her lies doesnt fit any longer.. sooner or later we will all wake up!