Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

no one should judge you bro. to maybe help you, we go back to the checklist bro, which provide among others:

1. kahit kailan mo tawagan sumasagot, nagrereply, hindi tumtatago hindi nagaavoid ng call

2. texts you where she is all the time, nagrereport para hindi ka magisip

3. malinis cp niya ng mga guys, wala siya 2nd or 3rd cp, and pag magkasama kayo hindi nagtetext

4. wala siyang new stuff or gadgets that you did not buy

5. always has time for you after work

6. tinatamad pumasok, always wants to spend time with you as much as possible.

7. transparent pag dating sa pera nya, balita sa buhay, etc.

8. she does nothing to arouse your suspicion?

9. hindi nagkakaroon ng moments na parang she wants time away from you, and instead lagi sumisiksik sayo, hindi nagsasawa sa time nyo together?

10. always makes love with you with gusto, and siya ang naghahanap nagiinitite lagi?

11. hindi humihingi and very content and thankful sa binibigay mo

12. hindi na magastos and every decision nagpapaalam sayo, she wants her world to know kayo uli

then you go back also sa crucial questions:

1. what is your future together?

2. papastop mo sa work and suportahan?

at least, with the foregoing may guide ka ulit. =) be easy

Gandang guide neto para sa mga may pinag dadaanan.

Yung experience ko naman baliktad. I love her, she loves him. Offered to remove her from her work as a therapist at a popular spa but she declined. Offered not once but many many times. Guess she does love her bf of 7 years. Can't blame her.

I've given up on her. She obviously doesn't feel anything for me despite the fact she says she loves me. She doesn't walk the talk so I know she just says that so I'll keep coming back as her client.

Painful as it is, I've got to accept the reality that there's no place in her life for me. Case closed. Over and out.

I was doing that pare for a while and was happy. But I think I am just fooling myself thinking that this girl is nothing to me. I was trying hard avoiding her. But one call changed the whole thing. I received kasi a txt from her na he was taken out by a police. To cut the story short I rescued her cause the police guy was up to no good and she was crying so I went to her. I was planning to take her back to the club para report Nya but she said it will be taken against her . So I just brought her home. Inside her house she told me that she still loves me and wants a second chance. I told her na we are better off as friends cause I cannot hurt myself again and not go through this again it's too draining. She told me she understand but asked if we can do it. Magic, we have good chemistry kasi in bed. That did not stop there basta naulit Ng naulit and all the hard work I made getting over her was done the drain. Kami na ulit. But she promised na she won't have other men in her as long as kami.

I have serious doubt about what she said cause she is still working. Hirap na naman Ako to trust her. Pasok na naman Ako sa problema. Haiiii.

Is her promise possible if she continues to work in a club?

sir to answer your question, no. as long as there is temptation, kakagat at kakagat pa rin. if you want her to fulfill her promise, ibahay mo na lang, alisin mo sa club. that's if you can give her regular sustento.

sayang kala ko naka get over ka na sa kanya. but, do you really love her or dahil may chemistry lang kayo sa bed kaya hindi mo siya maiwan?

no one should judge you bro. to maybe help you, we go back to the checklist bro, which provide among others:

1. kahit kailan mo tawagan sumasagot, nagrereply, hindi tumtatago hindi nagaavoid ng call

3. malinis cp niya ng mga guys, wala siya 2nd or 3rd cp, and pag magkasama kayo hindi nagtetext

9. hindi nagkakaroon ng moments na parang she wants time away from you, and instead lagi sumisiksik sayo, hindi nagsasawa sa time nyo together?

10. always makes love with you with gusto, and siya ang naghahanap nagiinitite lagi?

12. hindi na magastos and every decision nagpapaalam sayo, she wants her world to know kayo uli

NIce guide sir! very practical and simple!laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
1357748730[/url]' post='8494845']

Yung experience ko naman baliktad. I love her, she loves him. Offered to remove her from her work as a therapist at a popular spa but she declined. Offered not once but many many times. Guess she does love her bf of 7 years. Can't blame her.

I've given up on her. She obviously doesn't feel anything for me despite the fact she says she loves me. She doesn't walk the talk so I know she just says that so I'll keep coming back as her client.

Painful as it is, I've got to accept the reality that there's no place in her life for me. Case closed. Over and out.

I can almost relate to this post, first time to experience this (its still happening right now).. Pero no offers has been made. Puro pahaging lang ako sa kanya; obvious na nararamdaman ko, kulang na lang diretsuhin ko sya ng "mahal kita"..

She has a long-term bf pero cool-off daw sila.. I do wanna take advantage of this opportunity (lalake lang ako) pero at the same time I don't how I would react if I get rejected..

So far, so good. She always answer my text and calls no problem. May time lang matagal mag reply kasi tulog. I know she is a sleeper kasi.

Check! she does this always na ako na naiirita kasi pati pag punta nya sa grocery, sa bahay ng friend nya, kumain sya sa ganito she reports to me. Although accounting her time is hard. Madali lang gawan ng paraan if she wants to cheat me.

Eto parati namin away, kasi dami nya ka text na guest na feeling ko na sometimes she sees. She also has a second phone na she claims pantawag nya sa nanay nya. Ayaw nya paki alaman ko phone nya dahil baka daw may mabasa ko na di maganda at pag awayan namin. I told her mas mag iisip ako nyan pag di mo pakita. Personal space raw nya yon. So what I did, medyo tinakot ko na if you dont let me see whats inside i have to let her go. Pinakita nya syempe puro landian ng mga guest and stuff. Medyo masakit mabasa but she claims di na nya pinapatulan mga proposal nila nung naging kami. Nilalandi lang nya yung mga yon para balikan sya sa club. She knows that I was bothered what she did surprised me. She told me sa yo na yang mga phones ko and just give her a phone na she can use. Sabi ko its not necessary. She took out the sim gave it to me and told me sirain ko na ang bigyan ko sya ng bagong sim and phone para di na ko mag duda. Sinira ko sim nya kasi medyo she was insisting. Sabi rin nya sabihin ko na lang rin kung kailan sya pwede pumasok para alam ko lahat nangyayari sa kanya. Mahal na mahal na raw nya ko na iiwan nya na lahat for me. Medyo caught flat footed ako. Even her friends when they talk in kapampangan, I understand some of it. They are saying na may asawa raw akong tao at masasaktan lang daw sya in the end. Wala raw pupuntahan kaya mag isip sya mabuti.

So far when I gave her a new number and cell, malinis naman. She even gave her lock code to me.

Wala naman. I buy most of her stuff kasi.

She doesnt work if I tell her not to work.

Same as no. 5 kaya nga lang she is demanding more time spend with her not including sexy time. Medyo inis sya na mag sex lang kami tapos uwi ako after. She wants to see a movie, go shopping and just have dinner. Minsan pinag bibigyan ko but most of the time hindi e. Explain ko na lang na di ko pwede gawin yon kasi baka may makakita.

Parati sya nag kwento sa buhay nya at parating walang pera. hehehe.

What do you mean by this bro?

Hindi pa naman. Pag pauwi na ko medyo nag pa pa senti or nag papa ST? Para di ako umuwi. Parati ganun pag mag babye na ko kiss kiss kami tapos yaya sya or ako sa motel. heheh

Parehas kami MA L e. Kaya wala pa ko makita na problema. Although medyo may argument kami dati na she does live wire dati sa mga regular clients nya. Once ko lang na try na mag live kami. Nung one time I asked kung pwede kami mag live ayaw nya pumayag. I told her pag ako di pwede pag regular client mo pwede. She told me dati yon kasi she was on pills. Di na raw sya nag pills ngayon kaya baka mabuntis ko sya. Although peeves ko lang yon but mas gusto ko may CD pa rin. Safe sex pa rin ako bro para sure talaga lalo na alam ko nag papa live pa la sya.

Since she is the bread winner sa family nya dami syang parinig although di naman nya hinihingi diretso.

Binibigyan ko sya just enough e so I dont know if shes magastos or not.

None at all. My friend asked me a crucial question too. na Do I see my futue with her? Malinaw na no ang sagot ko.

Technically di na sya pumapasok. Kasi ayaw ko sya papasukin. But I compensate her for that. Wala naman problema. My problem now with all things that been happening. Hopefully not, I think in love talaga sya sa akin. She even more demanding than my wife with regards to time spent with her. I usually see her 2 times a week. Now medyo gusto nya more time. Problema kasi wala sya magawa sa house kasi di na sya pumapasok.

Di ko maintindihan sarila ko mga bro. Now that I know thats she in to me. Nawawala naman feelings ko sa kanya. Maybe fear, I dont know pare.

+

-

sir to answer your question, no. as long as there is temptation, kakagat at kakagat pa rin. if you want her to fulfill her promise, ibahay mo na lang, alisin mo sa club. that's if you can give her regular sustento.

sayang kala ko naka get over ka na sa kanya. but, do you really love her or dahil may chemistry lang kayo sa bed kaya hindi mo siya maiwan?

Akala ko rin bro! Right now on the fence ako. Medyo nag iba yung land scape ngayon na willing sya to give up everything for me and come as you are ako. I might be bitting on something that I cant chew. Parang kupal tuloy labas ko nito after I made her fall. Bibitawan ko rin pa la sya. Sana lang arte arte lang nya na love nya ko para mas madali sa akin. Mahina loob ko sa paiyak iyak e.

I can almost relate to this post, first time to experience this (its still happening right now).. Pero no offers has been made. Puro pahaging lang ako sa kanya; obvious na nararamdaman ko, kulang na lang diretsuhin ko sya ng "mahal kita"..

She has a long-term bf pero cool-off daw sila.. I do wanna take advantage of this opportunity (lalake lang ako) pero at the same time I don't how I would react if I get rejected..

Wag mo na pasukin bro ang hirap! Kala ko din madali pero pag nainlove ka patay. Unless you are single and can commit to her pwede siguro.

Wag mo na pasukin bro ang hirap! Kala ko din madali pero pag nainlove ka patay. Unless you are single and can commit to her pwede siguro.

Yun na nga pre eh.. single ako, wala naman masasaktan on my end.. tried distracting myself sa work and friends, pero at the end of the day all of us go home, much worse for those who lives alone; di maiwasan maisip sya..

Hay nakupo..eto ang ayoko pagtinamaan ni cupido..

Yun na nga pre eh.. single ako, wala naman masasaktan on my end.. tried distracting myself sa work and friends, pero at the end of the day all of us go home, much worse for those who lives alone; di maiwasan maisip sya..

Hay nakupo..eto ang ayoko pagtinamaan ni cupido..

Then you have a better chance than guys that are in wedlock. You can pursue her if you want, whoo her to your hearts desire knowing at the end of the day you are not doing anything wrong and you can sleep soundly at night. You can go on a real date with her. Ang problema, are you willing to forget na she has been with a lot of men before you and every night may ka table sya na iba na naman lalaki thats wants to get in her pants. She can tell you trabaho lang yon nothing personal. Some guys okey lang to but not for me.

Your case is different from me cause the girl knows na may chance kayo kasi single ka e. For guys in wedlock like my case, it all start out as business transaction, Sex for money ayun lang yun. My problem is I see her regularly and sya lang table ko talaga. Doon mag uumpisa na medyo mag seselos na yan pag nagtable ka ng iba. Galit galit. They have diferent tricks to hold on to you.

Honetly when she told me she loves me for the first time, di ko alam sasabihin ko. All that was to me is her line. Ang dami kong kilala GRO na they use this love thing like tissue ganun lang sa kanila yon, so Up to know I still dont believe her.

I do not know how in to her are you but bro, its a hard road to take dami kang pag dadaanan. Single naman, try to look for a regular girl. I paubaya nyo na sa min mga may asawa at edad na mga babae sa club hehehehe. Kidding aside bro, money talks sa mga babaeng ganito. Yup its possible that they love you very much but pag natapatan na sila ng pera trabaho lang sa kanila yon.

Pinipilit kong intindihin yon and up to know I cant understand it. Yung nakikipag sex dahil trabaho nila yon. You met her sa club you must understand that. Pag naintindihan mo na Please PM me. Di ko rin ma gets e. The only way na I get my peace of mind is pag di sya pumasok. She seldoms goes to work now and promise no hangky pangky pero I know deep inside this is not possible specially sa place of work nya.

Payong kaibigan bro. Wag na! But if you are not a jealous type or malakas ang loob go for it.

However, may mga gems din naman talaga na pwede e. They are women too and are capable of loving and can be hurt also so careful tayo. Basta Respect her lang regardless kung ano ang nakaraan nya.

Thanks mga brader for your advice and inputs..

She works at a famous spa, and she's very active in the boards. We all know probably what kind of extra service they provide in these establishments (in contra-distinction with clubs and mp's). I'd like to believe that the extra service is mostly hj but we know that its ymmv..I can live with that fact, for now.. What bothers me is that she have a bf of I think almost 4 years, pero 'cool-off' daw sila..signal ba ito?..

When I'm with her I don't treat her as a provider but as a special someone; di nako nagpapamassage nor extras, still, nag-aabot pa rin ako ng usual tip.. We did talk about almost anything, especialy her family, we both shared some secrets already.. And I was able to bring her home (hers) after her duty (somewhat, ayaw nya pahatid mismo sa kanila coz dami daw tsismosa).,

Kaya lang, whenever I broach the idea of having dinner or watch a movie together, I feel that she's hesitant.. She can't give me a straight answer kung kelan off-day nya (eventhough alam ko na ang probable day-off nya, I want it na sya magsabi sakin).. I just long to have a proper date with her, to be a gentleman and not a gentlemanyak, and to treat her as a lady.. I miss the euphoric feeling of caring for someone I probably love na, but I fret on the possibility of rejection..

Thanks mga braders sa inyo?..sana hindi sya nagmomonitor ng mga ganitong thread dito..

1359545364[/url]' post='8520937']

malayo pa yan believe me. sobra layo pa yan.

dre, the key here is when you both realize that she is comfortable with and can tell you anything. as in anything. that is a clear indication that she is considering you as a partner pero hindi pa siya decided with finality and so the budding relationship needs to be strengthened. look at the guide i posted for cool kojie -- that's THE GUIDE based on my experience and my opinion. you will see lots of tell tale signs with that guide. hth

Sad to say bro but all answers to your guide is on the negative (except number 11! And crucial number 2, I want her to stop but as of now I dont have the means to support her; my plan is to have her train as a legit PT assistant and employ her in a hospital-based rehab clinic, kahit hindi dun sa base ko.. Sya naman ang gusto nya maging bakerwacko.gif).. Got a lot to work on, I guess..

She was sick today so hindi sya pumasok.. Called her up asap this afternoon to check on her and prescribed some meds and diet modification.. She sounded weak, so I have no way of knowing if she's appreciative of me checking up on her or not..

I'll be going back to the hospital in an hour for my night E.R. Duty.. Kamustahin ko muna sya uli before I leave, maybe via text or call.. Guys, do you think I'm overdoing it?

Edited by Fusarium_jimini

Sad to say bro but all answers to your guide is on the negative (except number 11).. Got a lot to work on, I guess..

She was sick today so hindi sya pumasok.. Called her up asap this afternoon to check on her and prescribed some meds and diet modification.. She sounded weak, so I have no way of knowing if she's appreciative of me checking up on her or not..

I'll be going back to the hospital in an hour for my night E.R. Duty.. Kamustahin ko muna sya uli before I leave, maybe via text or call.. Guys, do you think I'm overdoing it?

Yes. Leave her be for now.

She works at a famous spa, and she's very active in the boards. We all know probably what kind of extra service they provide in these establishments (in contra-distinction with clubs and mp's). I'd like to believe that the extra service is mostly hj but we know that its ymmv..I can live with that fact, for now.. What bothers me is that she have a bf of I think almost 4 years, pero 'cool-off' daw sila..signal ba ito?..

When I'm with her I don't treat her as a provider but as a special someone; di nako nagpapamassage nor extras, still, nag-aabot pa rin ako ng usual tip.. We did talk about almost anything, especialy her family, we both shared some secrets already.. And I was able to bring her home (hers) after her duty (somewhat, ayaw nya pahatid mismo sa kanila coz dami daw tsismosa).,

Kaya lang, whenever I broach the idea of having dinner or watch a movie together, I feel that she's hesitant.. She can't give me a straight answer kung kelan off-day nya (eventhough alam ko na ang probable day-off nya, I want it na sya magsabi sakin).. I just long to have a proper date with her, to be a gentleman and not a gentlemanyak, and to treat her as a lady.. I miss the euphoric feeling of caring for someone I probably love na, but I fret on the possibility of rejection..

Thanks mga braders sa inyo?..sana hindi sya nagmomonitor ng mga ganitong thread dito..

Let me give you some inputs lang pare but IME, Club girls tong mga ha. You really dont have to believe everything they say but do keep note of some details for you to know her consistency. Masarap talaga when you feel when you can talk to about anything sa isang tao. I can feel for you brother.

Nahatid mo ba sya sa bahay mismo or somewhere near? If bahay mismo then pinapasok ka then she might be considering you as a potential BF if not she still into her BF or worst living in with him. Di gagawin ng isang "Working Girl" na papasukin ka kung saan sya nakatira. Nono yon sa kanila. If free ka to visit her anytime you have a good chance.

Now going out on a date. Sana pwede din ako but my conditions are a lot different than yours. Maybe she still into her BF kaya sya hesitant. Better not to force the issue bro. Let her open up on her own time. You do not know kasi kung ano iniisip nila.

Going over board? Well for me di naman. You are just showing that you care.

Rejection, if love mo talaga go for it. Isang sakitan lang yan if ma reject ka. At least try to get your feeling across her. Good luck bro!

Let me give you some inputs lang pare but IME, Club girls tong mga ha. You really dont have to believe everything they say but do keep note of some details for you to know her consistency. Masarap talaga when you feel when you can talk to about anything sa isang tao. I can feel for you brother.

Nahatid mo ba sya sa bahay mismo or somewhere near? If bahay mismo then pinapasok ka then she might be considering you as a potential BF if not she still into her BF or worst living in with him. Di gagawin ng isang "Working Girl" na papasukin ka kung saan sya nakatira. Nono yon sa kanila. If free ka to visit her anytime you have a good chance.

Now going out on a date. Sana pwede din ako but my conditions are a lot different than yours. Maybe she still into her BF kaya sya hesitant. Better not to force the issue bro. Let her open up on her own time. You do not know kasi kung ano iniisip nila.

Going over board? Well for me di naman. You are just showing that you care.

Rejection, if love mo talaga go for it. Isang sakitan lang yan if ma reject ka. At least try to get your feeling across her. Good luck bro!

Nahatid ko na sya malapit sa kanila before (wag na raw ko kasi sya ibaba sa kanila, dami daw tsismosa)..I think she's also living with her mom and some younger siblings (malaki family sila e; did my own research).. I'm not sure if her family knows her line of work; so probably that's why ayaw niya rin pahatid sa bahay, baka mahirap niya i-explain kung sino ako or kaano-ano nya ako.. Man, I'm beginning to rationalize na naman..

Visited her kanina at her place of work. I was supposed to get her service, kaya lang may pinabili siya sakin (alok ko naman, not of her own initiative) so hinanap ko pa. Sobra traffic so lampas na yung pinareserve kong time sa kanya.. I was supposed to be her last guest so ok lang if hindi kami natuloy, wala nang pede kumuha sa kanya, may lakad naman syang sarili (together with a relative na kilala ko rin pero hindi at a personal level) after our time, so nagka-usap kami ng saglit lang, mga almost an hour lang.. Tuwa naman sya dun sa dala ko and very grateful; I love seeing her smile and this euphoric feeling everytime I'm able to bring out that cheery mood of hers..haay...

What bothers me somewhat is this: Although ako naman ang nag-aalok, never syang tumanggi everytime I ask her what she wants me to bring.. Maybe 3-4 times ko na syang tinanong ano gusto nyang dalhin ko, and 3-4 times na rin may sagot sya; food, pillow, etc (of considerable value yung 'mga' etc.).. Seed of doubts in my mind right now... Huwag sanang ending ko maging sugar daddy..

Thanks mga brader sa mga advice..kung baga sa experience eh 'virgin' ako when it comes to the title of this thread..

peace!

Edited by Fusarium_jimini

no one can escape the clutches of "LOVe"

falling in love and having a relationship with either client or psp is probable and do-able.

it is fun but be careful.

1.) make sure you both feel the same!

2.) HONESTY. be a man . be true.

3.) set the rules and limits

4.) be ready to change

5.) if you cant follow 1-4. stop!

6.) if things go wrong. stop!

7.) if jealousy kicks in. re-asses talk forever. then do what is right!

8.) if the feeling is true enough and you are both sure! be a man and get her a ring!

Taga Ohanna ba yan sir? Sa akin lang medyo ingat ka especially if the girl has been in the industry for years it means beterana na yan. Ingat ka in a sense baka pina iikot lang mundo mo. Wag ka lang masyado mag invest ng emotion baka at the end talo ka.

Enjoy enjoy pero ingat ingat din

1359699699[/url]' post='8523117']

Taga Ohanna ba yan sir? Sa akin lang medyo ingat ka especially if the girl has been in the industry for years it means beterana na yan. Ingat ka in a sense baka pina iikot lang mundo mo. Wag ka lang masyado mag invest ng emotion baka at the end talo ka.

Enjoy enjoy pero ingat ingat din

rolleyes.gif..mahirap magsalita.. South (Paranaque) or North (Q.C.).. Hula na lang kayo, hehehe.

Miss ko na kagad sya... Tama kayo, mga pre. Seems like I'm so into her na talaga..wub.gif

Eyesharp> thanks dre! Madali talaga magbigay ng advice but to follow my own advice di ko magawa. Like i say i am on the fence with this. Medyo nag iba mundo ko talaga. I did not think of it the way dre na if she wants to commit tapos ako pala ayaw ko na she would be bitter. We are playing with emotions here nga. Ang hirap talaga nito. I need talaga to work on this fast para to make it easier for everyone. I would come accross her as an ahole kasi after she committed to me fully drop ko lang pala sya. Balik club ulit sya. Eto masakit sa akin. She has a soft spot na talaga sa akin so thinking that babalik sya sa club ulit will hurt me.

I know walang gracious exit pag dating sa ganitong bagay and she will hate me. Last time we talked di daw nya expect na iwan ko asawa ko for her and she is contented sa situation namin. Alam daw nya kung saan ang lugar nya. She asked me to promise her di ko sya iiwan at di mag hahanap ng iba pa bukod sa kanya.

Exit plan bro paano ba to. Gusto ko na mag out kaso ayam ko rin sya saktan.

Eyesharp> thanks dre! Madali talaga magbigay ng advice but to follow my own advice di ko magawa. Like i say i am on the fence with this. Medyo nag iba mundo ko talaga. I did not think of it the way dre na if she wants to commit tapos ako pala ayaw ko na she would be bitter. We are playing with emotions here nga. Ang hirap talaga nito. I need talaga to work on this fast para to make it easier for everyone. I would come accross her as an ahole kasi after she committed to me fully drop ko lang pala sya. Balik club ulit sya. Eto masakit sa akin. She has a soft spot na talaga sa akin so thinking that babalik sya sa club ulit will hurt me.

I know walang gracious exit pag dating sa ganitong bagay and she will hate me. Last time we talked di daw nya expect na iwan ko asawa ko for her and she is contented sa situation namin. Alam daw nya kung saan ang lugar nya. She asked me to promise her di ko sya iiwan at di mag hahanap ng iba pa bukod sa kanya.

Good day mga brader... Just to let you guys know.. That probably, I'm on my way to the egress..sad.gif... Had a long talk with her... Seems, I can't get past the 'client' tag... Masakit din pala when the other person fails to recognized your motive, no matter how noble it may be..

Also finally.. For a long-time.. I gave in... Maybe because of the pain I felt... Her seduction got the better of me... It's like having a war inside my mind.. My id saying "yes yes yes!" while my superego shouts "no no no!"... Natalo ako last night (or nanalo?.. Weird, at the very leastwacko.gif)..

Now, i understand those who find love in such places, coz I've been one of them..

The best antidote for those who would fall into this thing & don't know how to get out is always keep your

self busy. Get the "thinking" thing out of the equation. Damihan nyo ang babae para you don't fall into anyone.

My advise to these guys are, it's all lust so don't confuse it with love. You may think of it as love, but it ain't.

You may be the knight with the shining armour to come to their rescue to get them out of their predicament, but that's

all about it. Once you've done that & see them stand on their own feet, you've done your part & your free to let go.