Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Best advice I've read. You don't need to be angry nor happy with them, with the experience you had with them; be indifferent, at best. And don't get yourself involved too much with their personal lives beyond what they are willing to share with you WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN SESSION WITH THEM and WITHOUT YOU SHOWING ANY INTEREST NOR ASKING FOR.

Simple Statement..... Yet tagos hanggang buto ang ibig sabihin.. Hahaha. I like it very much

First and foremost kase yung journey nyo ay sex-for-money at the first meet. Hindi yung type na ligaw ligaw muna. Iba ang sinimulan nyo, sex came first before love. Kaya ang perspective nila ay lust lang tapos magrereklamo kapag sinasabi nila love na nila pero ang totoo nagustuhan mo ang babae dahil sa sex kaya di pedeng tawaging pagmamahal yun.

First and foremost kase yung journey nyo ay sex-for-money at the first meet. Hindi yung type na ligaw ligaw muna. Iba ang sinimulan nyo, sex came first before love. Kaya ang perspective nila ay lust lang tapos magrereklamo kapag sinasabi nila love na nila pero ang totoo nagustuhan mo ang babae dahil sa sex kaya di pedeng tawaging pagmamahal yun.

good point sir. Could you magnify it more sir for better understanding.

I think i'm starting to fall in love with a certain spa therapist in mandaluyong. I'm a regular guest of her since last year. She's really beautiful and classy looking lady, the type that you want to bring home to meet your parents. As the months go by, I started to have feelings for her. However, I don't think it's going anywhere since I feel that she doesn't like me at all. I already asked her out for a date several times but she always decline. Maybe I'm just not her type. I tried to avoid her, but once she texts me and asks me to visit her, I can't stop myself. I always keep coming back for her. Even if I know that the brief moment of happiness with her will then be followed by days of sadness and misery. sad.gif

• Like (+1) 1

I think i'm starting to fall in love with a certain spa therapist in mandaluyong. I'm a regular guest of her since last year. She's really beautiful and classy looking lady, the type that you want to bring home to meet your parents. As the months go by, I started to have feelings for her. However, I don't think it's going anywhere since I feel that she doesn't like me at all. I already asked her out for a date several times but she always decline. Maybe I'm just not her type. I tried to avoid her, but once she texts me and asks me to visit her, I can't stop myself. I always keep coming back for her. Even if I know that the brief moment of happiness with her will then be followed by days of sadness and misery. sad.gif

Back read ka na lang pare sa thread na ito... I hope you learn from our lessons...if you are not convinced of our stories then good luck to you then we hope you find what you are looking for...

Best advice I've read. You don't need to be angry nor happy with them, with the experience you had with them; be indifferent, at best. And don't get yourself involved too much with their personal lives beyond what they are willing to share with you WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN SESSION WITH THEM and WITHOUT YOU SHOWING ANY INTEREST NOR ASKING FOR.

Hmmm, kahit na mahirap na maging indifferent lang, feel ko this is the best way to go. Mahirap lang talaga kasi minsan magkatext pa kayo and you tend to share things to her as well.

Back read ka na lang pare sa thread na ito... I hope you learn from our lessons...if you are not convinced of our stories then good luck to you then we hope you find what you are looking for...

Did you ask if she has a BF?

Or baka she is married na?

IF NOT, why don't you ask her out seriously. I am sure she get's propositioned. If you let her know you are serious then she will know.

Good Luck Bro....

to all GM's who are new to this kind of scenario, take my piece of advise DON'T fall for them. as what i've posted a couple of months ago i don't generalize every one who works in this industry but, more than often they will never change even if you treat them with outmost respect and sincerity. they will still fool around and when you caught them red handed they will lie about it even wala nang lusot and sila pa ang galit(this is based on my experience). i learned a lesson the hard way and doing so i feel so stupid for trusting her. here is a link from eppy halili gochangco from the philippine star. it helped me in someway hope it would help some of you GM's. http://www.philstar.com/health-and-family/2013/06/04/949718/human-contact-massage-parlor-increases-chances-bacteria-and

to all GM's who are new to this kind of scenario, take my piece of advise DON'T fall for them. as what i've posted a couple of months ago i don't generalize every one who works in this industry but, more than often they will never change even if you treat them with outmost respect and sincerity. they will still fool around and when you caught them red handed they will lie about it even wala nang lusot and sila pa ang galit(this is based on my experience). i learned a lesson the hard way and doing so i feel so stupid for trusting her. here is a link from eppy halili gochangco from the philippine star. it helped me in someway hope it would help some of you GM's. http://www.philstar....es-bacteria-and

Very good advice sir!

to all GM's who are new to this kind of scenario, take my piece of advise DON'T fall for them. as what i've posted a couple of months ago i don't generalize every one who works in this industry but, more than often they will never change even if you treat them with outmost respect and sincerity. they will still fool around and when you caught them red handed they will lie about it even wala nang lusot and sila pa ang galit(this is based on my experience). i learned a lesson the hard way and doing so i feel so stupid for trusting her. here is a link from eppy halili gochangco from the philippine star. it helped me in someway hope it would help some of you GM's. http://www.philstar....es-bacteria-and

Very Good Advise Dre, I especially like the article that you noted.... It gives a very Rational Explanation to what we have been going through... Kudos to you!

Very very sound advice. The article is also very very helpful. As I said in one of the threads... very susceptible ang GM mag-fall for a thera... and malaki yung chance na yung thera malabo mag-fall for a client (mainly due to the reasons stated in the article). For those who are going through it (falling for a thera) maybe start detaching yourself from her. I know mahirap... heck... sobra! I can say that I've been in that situation... yung tipong hinihintay mo mga text nya or PM... and sobra kang excited makita sya... mahirap talaga... pero kung alam mo na malabo naman talaga... then quit while you're ahead and siguro explore other theras rather than focus on her... siguro balikan mo lang sya if you're over her... or you believe na yung feelings mo under your control na or you surrendered to the fact na you'll only be a client and nothing more.

Very very sound advice. The article is also very very helpful. As I said in one of the threads... very susceptible ang GM mag-fall for a thera... and malaki yung chance na yung thera malabo mag-fall for a client (mainly due to the reasons stated in the article). For those who are going through it (falling for a thera) maybe start detaching yourself from her. I know mahirap... heck... sobra! I can say that I've been in that situation... yung tipong hinihintay mo mga text nya or PM... and sobra kang excited makita sya... mahirap talaga... pero kung alam mo na malabo naman talaga... then quit while you're ahead and siguro explore other theras rather than focus on her... siguro balikan mo lang sya if you're over her... or you believe na yung feelings mo under your control na or you surrendered to the fact na you'll only be a client and nothing more.

i believe your right sir we should surrendered to the fact na "you'll only be a client and nothing more" but, what can we do if they are very highly trained to manipulate clients(my thera is retired daw?!!). making us believe that we are important or worse that they love us... i think i just let myself to be lead on even, i know that she's been fooling around. i gave her all the benifit of the doubt and that's what hurt most, trusting her. i gave her almost everything and para ka nang atm machine dahil sa dami ng mga kailangan bayaran at bilhin but, still what hurt most is her lies and betrayal.

Saken naman dati may na-inlove na MPA at GRO na din. Nagsimula na silang magyaya lumabas kahit hindi walk and di magpabayad. Baligtad ata ang nangyari. Kaya I just stopped kasi hindi naman yun ang habol ko.

One time naman I almost fell sa GRO kasi super sweet tapos sya pa tumatawag at nagtetext para mangamusta. Kaya hindi ko na rin mineet kasi delikado na.hehe

i believe your right sir we should surrendered to the fact na "you'll only be a client and nothing more" but, what can we do if they are very highly trained to manipulate clients(my thera is retired daw?!!). making us believe that we are important or worse that they love us... i think i just let myself to be lead on even, i know that she's been fooling around. i gave her all the benifit of the doubt and that's what hurt most, trusting her. i gave her almost everything and para ka nang atm machine dahil sa dami ng mga kailangan bayaran at bilhin but, still what hurt most is her lies and betrayal.

I guess ayun mahirap bro... pero the control is with the GM since for the thera almost automatic na trabaho lang lahat (even yung pagka-sweet nila)... in a way, you're not 100% sure na ikaw lang ganun sya and she might be acting the same way sa ibang clients.

Ako trying to limit espa time and trying to switch between theras... since I have other things that needs my financial focus and second... might fall for her even more (na alam ko naman client lang ako sa mata nya).

I guess the difference is that you're way deeper where I'm at... and siguro halos parang gf / bf na kayo. Siguro realize mo nalang bro na part ng trabaho nya ang pagiging thera... if you can accept that then it'll be easier (hindi ka nagseselos and all). I know we have the tendency to bring the thera out of the spa industry (I had hehe) pero you need to check on certain realities that if you push for it - can you actually take it?

I guess ayun mahirap bro... pero the control is with the GM since for the thera almost automatic na trabaho lang lahat (even yung pagka-sweet nila)... in a way, you're not 100% sure na ikaw lang ganun sya and she might be acting the same way sa ibang clients.

Ako trying to limit espa time and trying to switch between theras... since I have other things that needs my financial focus and second... might fall for her even more (na alam ko naman client lang ako sa mata nya).

I guess the difference is that you're way deeper where I'm at... and siguro halos parang gf / bf na kayo. Siguro realize mo nalang bro na part ng trabaho nya ang pagiging thera... if you can accept that then it'll be easier (hindi ka nagseselos and all). I know we have the tendency to bring the thera out of the spa industry (I had hehe) pero you need to check on certain realities that if you push for it - can you actually take it?

spot on bro. she used to make me believe that we had something but, everything was a lie. i just have to deal with it like a man, accept what happened; suck it up and move on. thanks for the input sir. to all GM's out there who are in this s&^t hole. be strong and run fast as you can. hehehe. peace bro's.

1374830926[/url]' post='8796389']

spot on bro. she used to make me believe that we had something but, everything was a lie. i just have to deal with it like a man, accept what happened; suck it up and move on. thanks for the input sir. to all GM's out there who are in this s&^t hole. be strong and run fast as you can. hehehe. peace bro's.

Kaya mo yan pre. It takes guts to admit having been in-love with your provider. Acknowledgement is the first-step; everything else will follow.

1374470043[/url]' post='8789369']

Hmmm, kahit na mahirap na maging indifferent lang, feel ko this is the best way to go. Mahirap lang talaga kasi minsan magkatext pa kayo and you tend to share things to her as well.

For the sake of your sanity and well-being, cut all ties, pre. That's the point of being indifferent; remove all the biases you have for and against her, and everything that contributes to such biases.

1374768724[/url]' post='8795318']

Noticed that you're back at that particular establishment..hope you're 'strong' enough already.

1374799912[/url]' post='8795610']

Acknowledging and recognizing the facts surrounding your interaction (I refuse to call it a 'relationship') with your fave provider is the first step; it means that your letting your rational mind finally have a say in your situation, rather than your gullible heart have its way. It means that you're now being objective, and now have a better grasp of what has been happening to you.

1374803491[/url]' post='8795668']

Saken naman dati may na-inlove na MPA at GRO na din. Nagsimula na silang magyaya lumabas kahit hindi walk and di magpabayad. Baligtad ata ang nangyari. Kaya I just stopped kasi hindi naman yun ang habol ko.

One time naman I almost fell sa GRO kasi super sweet tapos sya pa tumatawag at nagtetext para mangamusta. Kaya hindi ko na rin mineet kasi delikado na.hehe

Baligtad naman situation mo, pero it has potentially a much worse complication.. Eka nga, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Buti pre, you were able to make an early exit.

1374624244[/url]' post='8792782']

Here is an excerpt of the article:

"...Your last question is just as vague as the other. I can only assume that your question "What should I do?" may be referring to one of these two things: One is that you are asking me about what you should do about this female therapist's sexual escapades; and the other is, you want to know what you can do about your feelings for her.

My answer to the first reference is that you don't do anything about her sexual escapades because she didn't ask you to come into her life to judge what she does to herself and to change that. My answer to the second reference is that only you can say what you are willing to risk when it comes to emotions.

You are right that you have a difficult situation in your hands. Being in love with someone who entertains sex from others is difficult for you because if you were raised in an environment that promotes the sanctity of sex between two people, then it is difficult to accept that the person you fell in love with is not morally upright when it comes to sex.

However, when you allowed yourself to fall in love with this woman, you did that with "eyes wide open." That is, you allowed yourself to fall in love with this woman knowing she provides massages with the benefit of sexual pleasure to other men. If you try to have a relationship with her, your obvious response would be to change her ways. Right now, trying to help her by giving her a "new life" is obviously trying to pull her away from her job. You are already trying to manipulate her into doing what you think is "right" for you, not for her. If you were doing it for her, then you would have told me that the two of you discussed the matter of her life and she has realized that it would be best for her to get a "new life." But this is not the case.

You may be manipulating her because of your perception of what society thinks is "right." Also, you may be doing this because you are becoming jealous of other men that she is giving sex to. But her morals may have deteriorated already, which makes her see that touching the genitals of other men and having intercourse with them are just like changing clothes. For her, the issue of sex is not important anymore.

To stress my point, I would like to cite the study of Teela Sanders of the journal Gender, Work, and Organization, written in 2005. The position of Sanders tells us that in the workplace of giving sex to men, a woman will have to create a different "identity" from how she really is. This is a necessary mechanism to protect herself from the experience of having to "sell sex." Also, the woman (or man) will have to show a certain behavior that will attract and maintain his/her clientele, giving the impression to the clientele that they are liked. Unfortunately, these people who sell sex have calculated responses to manipulate their clients.

What does that say now about your concern? You fall in love with this female massage therapist because you find her attractive. Part of this is also about you predicting that she can also fall in love with you. However, Sanders tells you that the probability of her falling in love with you is quite low because your therapist has a certain way of thinking, and that is, "… every male client is an addition to my income." Therefore, you are a means to her financial survival. If you wish to continue falling in love with her, then you will have to accept that she may decide to be with you for your money, especially because you have shown her that you are willing to spend all your fortune for her. Notice I did not say she will love you for your money because if she has already tagged you as a client, it will now be difficult for her to consider you as a romantic partner. Thus, it is inappropriate to use the word "love." This is what you have to live with if you consider her as a partner. I am not saying that you shouldn't fall in love with her. I am saying that if you do decide to continue falling in love with her, you will have to take the consequences. It is unfair to her that you get surprised and angry one day when she tells you she does not love you or that she has been romantically connected to another man."

As I have stated before, one should be recognizant/understanding of the situation their currently in. Also, we should be objectively indifferent on how we view them.

For one, if they will ever have a real bf / husband, its more likely than not that they met their better-halves outside of the industry, and that their better-halves have absolutely no idea about the kind of work that they have..ask yourselves; do you guys seriously wanna be in their situation?

'nuff said.cool.gif

Edited by Fusarium_jimini

Noticed that you're back at that particular establishment..hope you're 'strong' enough already.

Hi bro. I'm hopeful that I am strong enough for it. One, I got a different thera. happy.gif opened my eyes to certain things... like realities of their work... and of course trying out other thera's in their line-up or other spas... and second, her reactions to PMs (or non-reaction, or deletion of thread after reply) basically confirmed who am I to her... and just a means to an end (her job). In a way, it hurts but eye opening as well... I guess what's good with guys is that we can compartmentalize things... I'm starting to do that... and I know one day I can get her again without me "wishing" or "hoping" for anything beyond that spa session. Your PMs were very helpful bro.

I had a (non committal) relationship with a first time escort, since I could not bear her going from customer to customer. I made a quick decision to support her. If she was a long time escort i would have probably have not offered her.

She was Angelic, GF material and her first. It felt like I had to lot to lose if I did not take her in.