Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

spot on bro. she used to make me believe that we had something but, everything was a lie. i just have to deal with it like a man, accept what happened; suck it up and move on. thanks for the input sir. to all GM's out there who are in this s&^t hole. be strong and run fast as you can. hehehe. peace bro's.

TIP: If you have fallen into a s&^t hole...stop digging deeper.

• 5 weeks later...

to all GM's who are new to this kind of scenario, take my piece of advise DON'T fall for them. as what i've posted a couple of months ago i don't generalize every one who works in this industry but, more than often they will never change even if you treat them with outmost respect and sincerity. they will still fool around and when you caught them red handed they will lie about it even wala nang lusot and sila pa ang galit(this is based on my experience). i learned a lesson the hard way and doing so i feel so stupid for trusting her. here is a link from eppy halili gochangco from the philippine star. it helped me in someway hope it would help some of you GM's. http://www.philstar....es-bacteria-and

The guys here have given sensible responses, and the article you quoted is the best I've seen on this topic. Words from this excellent piece in italics and quotes.

"To stress my point, I would like to cite the study of Teela Sanders of the journal Gender, Work, and Organization, written in 2005. The position of Sanders tells us that in the workplace of giving sex to men, a woman will have to create a different “identity” from how she really is. This is a necessary mechanism to protect herself from the experience of having to “sell sex.” Also, the woman (or man) will have to show a certain behavior that will attract and maintain his/her clientele, giving the impression to the clientele that they are liked. Unfortunately, these people who sell sex have calculated responses to manipulate their clients. "

I've long believed that girls in this business have to rationalize what they're doing in order to survive. It may come in the form of doing this for the sake of the family, or putting limitations on the service (e.g. no BJ, limited touching, panties always on, etc.) or that it's just a job. It's the only way to survive. But if she stays too long in the business and doesn't have the maturity, she may be on the path of an irreversible downspin. I know a girl who was bubbly and sweet when she started in a spa around 2008. She was 18 or 19 at the time. Fast forward to 2013. She still gives great service, but has become a nutcase. When you talk to her, you get the impression that there are three or four personalities you're talking to and that all of them want to speak at the same time.

Gone is the innocence, even the charming naivete.

"However, Sanders tells you that the probability of her falling in love with you is quite low because your therapist has a certain way of thinking, and that is, “… every male client is an addition to my income.” Therefore, you are a means to her financial survival. If you wish to continue falling in love with her, then you will have to accept that she may decide to be with you for your money, especially because you have shown her that you are willing to spend all your fortune for her. "

I know girls who would go to lengths to lie about their real status, concealing the presence of a husband to create the impression that she's single. She'll even erase all traces of him from probably one of her personal facebook accounts to gain more credibility.

This is why I'm cynical about texts or PMs from therapists who say that they miss me. May konting kilig minsan, but after a few exchanges you almost always realize that they just want to visit you at the spa because business has been bad.

There are some decent girls in the business girls of course. And I've been fortunate to meet two. Love is still possible in this industry. But the odds are like the ones always quoted in the movie Django: Unchained: They're 1 in 10,000.

Honestly, way back in 2009, i fell in love with this psp, she was the one who actually introduced me to this site. It started out as walk, then it became frequent and i was a regular, and then eventually fubu or mu. But i have to let go because i cant support her and of course she has a family depending on her and i cant stop her from seeing somebody else. What was difficult for me is that i was about to ask her to marry me, found out that she allowed bareback to other regulars (she had iud). We had a agreement that it is sacred for me and that i can be the only one but she allowed it to happen (dont ask how i found about it). Now, we text hi and hello as friends but never get to meet eye to eye.

Ingat lang mga GM, wag kayo magpadala sa mga kwento ng buhay nila.

May kwento na, buntis kapatid, walang pangbayad ng rent, walang pang tuition etc.

@yet - Cguro nagising lang ako sa katotohanan. nakatulong din un thread na to.

Pero till now, naaawa pa din ako sa kanya. may pinagsamahan din kasi kami. may nasabi na din sya na alam kong mahirap sabihin sa iba.

Sana madali lang ako maka get over.

they say love can conquer mountains, the question is what you or the both of you feeling is true/unconditional love - willing to set aside the past and about her profession, being prepared to face challenges of being together and being able to handle the possible criticism, trust issues, etc (e.g. you're together and her former customer recognizes her and approaches for some chit-chat)

Ako nainlove na din sa ganyan. Kala ko mabait at di pa hustler sa ganitong work. Naging kami at love namin isat isa (nung una) hanggang naghiwalay kami kasi wala daw ako "enough time" para sa kanya. Nalaman ko nalang based sa post nya sa FB at mula na rin sa bibig niya na nainlove pala sa guest nyang gwapo na may asawa. Pero di naging sila kasi natauhan cya na may asawa na kasi.

Nagkabalikan din kami after 6 months pero nagkabalikan sila ng ex niya before naging kami ulit. Nung nagkikita na kami ulit nalaman ko na sila pa pala or kung hindi man, nagkikita pa rin sila. So 2 timer pala ang loka ohmy.giflaugh.gif. Pero later on nakapag usap kami at naging ayos na ulit hanggang nalaman ko may kausap nanaman siyang ibang ex nya.

Wala na siya sa MP nung nagkabalikan kami pero nalaman ko na andami nyang baggages. Di na siya ASSET para sa akin kundi LIABILITY! laugh.gif Saka napakasama ng ugali. Then nung last time nakipag break siya alam ko may nakikita nanamang ibang lalaki un kasi ung reason nya kaya nakipag break mejo malabo mukhang naghahanap lang ng dahilan para sa kalandian nya.

DI na ko naghabol, useless eh. Di naman GF material lalo nang hindi Marriage material. Saka kahit family ko ayaw sa kanya dahil nalaman nila ung treatment nya sa akin at nalaman na medyo hirap sila sa buhay. Kaya ko naman ipag-laban kaso kung bad attitude na nga, di pa loyal/faithful, di mabuhay ng walang kausap na ex, at squatter pa ugali. Kung ako sa situation nyo, gaganahan pa kayo?angry.gif

Kaya I learned my lesson na ienjoy ko nalang ung sex sa ganung place. Mas ok kung GFE pero wag nalang maiinlove. Bata pa naman ako madami pa kong mamemeet na girls na matino at kaya kong pag malaki sa family ko.

Madami maganda jan na matino na di ganun work. Ok lang naman ganun work ng GF ko basta mabait. Dibale ng mahirap basta di malandi at mukhang pera.

Thank you for reading!

Cheers!

Ako nainlove na din sa ganyan. Kala ko mabait at di pa hustler sa ganitong work. Naging kami at love namin isat isa (nung una) hanggang naghiwalay kami kasi wala daw ako "enough time" para sa kanya. Nalaman ko nalang based sa post nya sa FB at mula na rin sa bibig niya na nainlove pala sa guest nyang gwapo na may asawa. Pero di naging sila kasi natauhan cya na may asawa na kasi.

Nagkabalikan din kami after 6 months pero nagkabalikan sila ng ex niya before naging kami ulit. Nung nagkikita na kami ulit nalaman ko na sila pa pala or kung hindi man, nagkikita pa rin sila. So 2 timer pala ang loka ohmy.giflaugh.gif. Pero later on nakapag usap kami at naging ayos na ulit hanggang nalaman ko may kausap nanaman siyang ibang ex nya.

Wala na siya sa MP nung nagkabalikan kami pero nalaman ko na andami nyang baggages. Di na siya ASSET para sa akin kundi LIABILITY! laugh.gif Saka napakasama ng ugali. Then nung last time nakipag break siya alam ko may nakikita nanamang ibang lalaki un kasi ung reason nya kaya nakipag break mejo malabo mukhang naghahanap lang ng dahilan para sa kalandian nya.

DI na ko naghabol, useless eh. Di naman GF material lalo nang hindi Marriage material. Saka kahit family ko ayaw sa kanya dahil nalaman nila ung treatment nya sa akin at nalaman na medyo hirap sila sa buhay. Kaya ko naman ipag-laban kaso kung bad attitude na nga, di pa loyal/faithful, di mabuhay ng walang kausap na ex, at squatter pa ugali. Kung ako sa situation nyo, gaganahan pa kayo?angry.gif

Kaya I learned my lesson na ienjoy ko nalang ung sex sa ganung place. Mas ok kung GFE pero wag nalang maiinlove. Bata pa naman ako madami pa kong mamemeet na girls na matino at kaya kong pag malaki sa family ko.

Madami maganda jan na matino na di ganun work. Ok lang naman ganun work ng GF ko basta mabait. Dibale ng mahirap basta di malandi at mukhang pera.

Thank you for reading!

Cheers!

Nicely said and nicely done! Same din ako if ever i have sex sa mps or gro it's just business for me and for them kahit ano pa sabihin nila or gawin nila i know it's just business so better keep my distance nalang

I almost left my wife for a psp, she was really good as a bed partner(unlike my wife). But as i was so in love na, found out a lot of things na hindi nya sinasabi sa akin like she has 2 kids na pala, she is still seeing her ex... and the most hated thing she did, pumapayag syang live sa regular guest nya... nka iud kasi sya kaya malakas loob nya...

I thought it was something special cause i almost felt the "magic" when we are together, too bad it didn't last long and went to canada to forget about her... Now, back to reality ako and working within the Ortigad area...

Makakakita pa kaya ako ng hinahanap ko...

• 2 weeks later...

Tang na.. Pare.. parehong pareho karanasan natin.. kung nabasa ko lang ito nung una palang.. di nako nahulog sa babaeng un... sobrang ganda at bago lang daw kasi sa WORK SA BAR.. 1 MONTH PALANG.. Tapos ako lang daw naka halik sa kanya sa labi na pumayag siya.. naloko ko.. unang buwan.. ok ok pa.. pag tagal liabilities din na sakin puros pera.. suportado lahat lahat kulang parin.. un pala naloloko ulit sa ex niya.. alam din ng ex niya na kami.. tapos pineperahan na pala nila ko..tang na ako naman si tanga.. naniniwala sa lahat sa kanya kasi akala ko malahal niya ko... di ko akalin mamagawa niya un sa akin.. sa itsura palang may pinag arala naman konti.. maganda parang artista.. dala lang daw ng kahirap kaya napasok sa ganun...at dahil narin problema sa magulang nag layas.. nadala ko sa istorya ng buhay niya.. at yung ex daw niya yun ang taong kinasusuklaman niya.. yun pala yun pala ang mahal na mahal niya... mga hayop sila... kasama nila si karma.. hahhaha.. kaya mga tol.. tama pag galing dyan ang babae wag seryosohin.. pera pera lang sila...

salamat mga tol.. at least natutu tayo sa mga aral ng buhay..

• 2 weeks later...

why is it that some people can be so judgmental.

they may be psps, mps,whores, or whatever you want to call them -- they're still human being!

its unfair to compare them with toys or any other THINGS that has no life in it.

they are all like us -- with feelings, with ability to think, with different conditions/situations in life

simply because of what they are now or before doesn't make us better than them

peace mga bros

why is it that some people can be so judgmental.

they may be psps, mps,whores, or whatever you want to call them -- they're still human being!

its unfair to compare them with toys or any other THINGS that has no life in it.

they are all like us -- with feelings, with ability to think, with different conditions/situations in life

simply because of what they are now or before doesn't make us better than them

peace mga bros

Nicely said sir