Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i understand that some people view body counts as records of a thera's 'mileage', but do understand too that not all GMs look at it with much importance and significance. if her other qualities makes you forget the numbers, then all the best for you. If you can handle her past and live peacefully - all the best for you. Us GMs also have our own skeletons, not just them. :)

I personally can't do it, but i'd understand if someone out there falls for a thera. Not all of them fake their stories and the moans, some do show their genuine vulnerabilities. saka minsan may matye-tyempuhan ka talagang mapapaisip ka e 😂

wala lang.. just playing the devil's advocate here I guess :) 

• Like (+1) 1

Yay! Maganda nga yang movie na yan, but if ever man gawa nga ng hirap ng buhay at kakulangan ng trabaho sa ating bansa mahihirapan tlaga ang tao na mag bago at iwanan ang buhay na nakasanayan. 

Minsan maiisip mo rin ano kaya ang feeling nla pag dating ng kinabukasan pag dating sa normal na takbo ng buhay? Pag nsa labas na ng trabaho?

On 5/19/2023 at 3:06 AM, Mev@Framax said:

Basta nuod na lang kayo ng expensive candy kung di niyo pa napapanuod. Sobrang relate, tagos talaga e..

Sobrang relate sa expensive candy. GM cguro ung director/script writer.

On the other hand, Kylie Versoza's Sugar Baby is a huge letdown. Galing siguro ng seminaryo yung script writer walang alam sa flesh industry more specifically sa sponsorship. Sobrang off from reality.

Edited by bosorero
  • Haha (+1) 1

Its very easy for some people to say, dont fall in love with a thera or walker. Bottomline is, you cannot predict these things. It just happens.

Here is my story. I got involved with a high end walker, someone who has appeared in the pages of FHM and has done some minor sexy movie roles.

I started off as a client, 1st tym we met, we hit it off right away, the chemistry was off the charts.Hence, she became a regular of mine and we began to spend time together. Now, this is where things usually turn, the moment the GM sees the walker as something more than a sex object. I got to know her story and how she ended up in the industry. Her family was not indigent as is the case with most theras/walkers. They had a decent house, a couple of cars and a few water refilling branches in her home city. Her family was living a good and satisfactory life. She herself was a psychology graduate and was already starting her corporate career.All of this changed when her younger sister was diagnosed with cancer. This bled their finances dry, they had to sell their refilling stations and cars one by one. Eventually they had to utilize their home as collateral for a bank loan. Even then it was not enough and they still needed more. Thus, she eventually found herself in the walk industry, her going rate was 20K for 3 Hours, meeting at least 2 clients a day. She was able to finance her sister's medical needs and kept her family afloat. Eventually her sister passed away, but she remained in the flesh business to clear off her family's debts.

Going back to us, i genuinely felt our connection was more than just a GM and a courtesan. We went out of town, watched movies in malls, had nice dinners and we even spent nights in each others homes. The sex became a combination of both paid services and no-charge instantaneous engagements.  On her birthday, she asked me if we can meet privately after her night out with family and friends. Once we were together, after a drinks but still very much sober,  our conversation went like this:

Her: "I had been wanting to tell you something but dko alam pano."

Me:" You know you can tell me anything. Malalim na dn pinagsamahan natin."

Her: "Actually, I am in love you. I was afraid pag cnbi ko sau lalayo ka."

Silence...Dead silence. I could not react. Deep inside i felt the same, but how could I hav a relationship with her when I know what she does for a living? So I just hugged her, and she began to cry.

Her:  "I know we could not be together but gus2 ko lng malaman mo how I felt. One day, pag nkaalis nko d2 sa work na to and ok na family ko, hanapin kta and hopfully, you can already open your heart to me."

We spent the night in each others arms. Savoring the moment because we both knew it would be the last time we will be together. When morning came, I woke her up, kissed her goodbye and I walked away.

I spent the next several weeks debating with my feelings. Was I wrong to deny my emotions? How can I fault her for doing everything, including selling her body, to save her sister? Am I a coward? 

Haizt...Yes I loved her. But I was too afraid of what other people might say. At that point in time, i did not have the courage to be with her. I was younger then, not as seasoned as I am now. Perhaps, if fate gave us a 2nd chance, I will be more of a man and be true to what I feel.

Edited by AD3
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Sad (+1) 4
1 hour ago, AD3 said:

Its very easy for some people to say, dont fall in love with a thera or walker. Bottomline is, you cannot predict these things. It just happens.

Here is my story. I got involved with a high end walker, someone who has appeared in the pages of FHM and has done some minor sexy movie roles.

I started off as a client, 1st tym we met, we hit it off right away, the chemistry was off the charts.Hence, she became a regular of mine and we began to spend time together. Now, this is where things usually turn, the moment the GM sees the walker as something more than a sex object. I got to know her story and how she ended up in the industry. Her family was not indigent as is the case with most theras/walkers. They had a decent house, a couple of cars and a few water refilling branches in her home city. Her family was living a good and satisfactory life. She herself was psychology graduate and was already starting her corporate career.All of this changed when her younger sister was diagnosed with cancer. This bled their finances dry, they had to sell their refilling stations and cars one by one. Eventually they had to utilize their home as collateral for a bank loan. Even then it was not enough and they still needed more. Thus, she eventually found herself in the walk industry, her going rate was 20K for 3 Hours, meeting at least 2 clients a day. She was able to finance her sister's medical needs and kept her family afloat. Eventually her sister passed away, but she remained in the flesh business to clear off her family's debts.

Going back to us, i genuinely felt our connection was more than just a GM and a courtesan. We went out of town, watched movies, had dinners and we even spent nights in each others homes. On her birthday, she asked me if we can meet privately after her night out with family and friends. Once we were together, after a drinks but still very much sober,  our conversation went like this:

Silence...Dead silence. I could not react. Deep inside i felt the same, but how could I hav a relationship with her when I know what she does for a living? So I just hugged her, and she began to cry.

Her:  "I know we could not be together but gus2 ko lng malaman mo how I felt. One day, pag nkaalis nko d2 sa work na to and ok na family ko, hanapin kta and hopfully, you can already open your heart to me."

We spent the night in each others arms. Savoring the moment because we both knew it would be the last time we will be together. When morning came, I woke her up, kissed her goodbye and I walked away.

I spent the next several weeks debating with my feelings. Was I wrong to deny my emotions? How can I fault her for doing everything, including selling her body, to save her sister? Am I a coward? 

Haizt...Yes I loved her. But I was too afraid of what other people might say. At that point in time, i did not have the courage to be with her. I was younger then, not as seasoned as I am now. Perhaps, if fate gave us a 2nd chance, I will be more of a man and be true to what I feel.

Fate can always be controlled. 

Reach out to her (I am assuming you can still find her).

Say that you're ready to take the chance with her... if she'll have you. But you need to be ready to see if she is willing to take that chance with you now.

All the best to you @AD3

1 hour ago, AngGwapo said:

Fate can always be controlled. 

Reach out to her (I am assuming you can still find her).

Say that you're ready to take the chance with her... if she'll have you. But you need to be ready to see if she is willing to take that chance with you now.

All the best to you @AD3

Thanks sir. Yes, I still know how to reach her. From tym to tym I ask our common friends how she is. 

Apparently, she already restarted her corporate career. So good for her...Maybe I will get in touch. Maybe. :)

4 hours ago, AD3 said:

I started off as a client, 1st tym we met, we hit it off right away, the chemistry was off the charts.Hence, she became a regular of mine and we began to spend time together. Now, this is where things usually turn, the moment the GM sees the walker as something more than a sex object. I got to know her story and how she ended up in the industry. Her family was not indigent as is the case with most theras/walkers. They had a decent house, a couple of cars and a few water refilling branches in her home city. Her family was living a good and satisfactory life. She herself was a psychology graduate and was already starting her corporate career.All of this changed when her younger sister was diagnosed with cancer. This bled their finances dry, they had to sell their refilling stations and cars one by one. Eventually they had to utilize their home as collateral for a bank loan. Even then it was not enough and they still needed more. Thus, she eventually found herself in the walk industry, her going rate was 20K for 3 Hours, meeting at least 2 clients a day. She was able to finance her sister's medical needs and kept her family afloat. Eventually her sister passed away, but she remained in the flesh business to clear off her family's debts.

Going back to us, i genuinely felt our connection was more than just a GM and a courtesan. We went out of town, watched movies in malls, had nice dinners and we even spent nights in each others homes. The sex became a combination of both paid services and no-charge instantaneous engagements.  On her birthday, she asked me if we can meet privately after her night out with family and friends. Once we were together, after a drinks but still very much sober,  our conversation went like this:

Common story of most walkers, For money to save them from their responsibilites and poverty. Whew..life’s unfair. Unless you can support her financially and save her from prostitution world. 

• Downvote 1
11 hours ago, AD3 said:

pwede png pelikula ung story mu bro na waiting for part 2. d kita masisisi kung naduwag ka nun umpisa dahil sa ganyan nga work nya at un ang mahirap lalo kung nsa pinas ka. ramdam ko un part na ngopen sya sau. kaya mahirap nga talaga mfall bro.

21 hours ago, LordVhin said:

pwede png pelikula ung story mu bro na waiting for part 2. d kita masisisi kung naduwag ka nun umpisa dahil sa ganyan nga work nya at un ang mahirap lalo kung nsa pinas ka. ramdam ko un part na ngopen sya sau. kaya mahirap nga talaga mfall bro.

Hahaha...iba kc tong babaeng to. She is really smart, psychology graduate. Madaming maganda but hanggang dun lng. This ones a complete package. In fact, b4 she ventured sa walk business, she was a frequent contestant sa pageants, pagdating ng Q&A, she really stands out. 

Also, our connection was deeeep. Nagstart aming chemistry when napunta usapan namin sa fantasy authors. Then she said she loves to write on her free time. I was surprised, it was also something I did. She made me prove to her na hindi ako puro hanging lang and she made me write a love letter on the spot. I wrote her a letter 10 paragraphs long, she said it was the best she ever received from anyone. 

So aun, more than the intercourse, we connected on a personality and intellectual level. Sa dami ng natira kong thera, i still hav not found anyone close to her level.

Edited by AD3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, AD3 said:

Hahaha...iba kc tong babaeng to. She was really smart, psychology graduate. Madaming maganda but hanggang dun lng. This ones a complete package. In fact, b4 she ventured sa walk business, she was a frequent contestant sa pageants, pagdating ng Q&A, she really stands out. 

Also, our connection was deeeep. Nagstart aming chemistry when napunta usapan namin sa fantasy authors. Then she said she loves to write on her free time. I was surprised, it also something I did. She made me prove to her na hindi ako puro hanging lang and she made me write a love letter on the spot. I wrote her a letter 10 paragraphs long, she said it was the best she ever received from anyone. 

So aun, more than the intercourse, we connected on a personality and intellectual level. Sa dami ng natira kong thera, i still hav not found anyone close to her level.

Boss eto ba yung walker na meron politician din sa family?

On 5/30/2023 at 11:22 AM, AD3 said:

Thanks sir. Yes, I still know how to reach her. From tym to tym I ask our common friends how she is. 

Apparently, she already restarted her corporate career. So good for her...Maybe I will get in touch. Maybe. :)

Go for it! Hope things turn out the best for you to be together @AD3

I personally dont care so much about people's backgrounds though there are non-negotiables such as making each other satisfied and happy.

I let someone go a few months ago but she wasn't in love with me... though I started falling for her. 

• Like (+1) 1

Idk if you guys know a Thera in luxe. "M" First visit, I paid and we got each others numbers kasi nagustuhan ko ang service nya. E di fixed ang sched nya kaya kinuha ko number nya para malaman directly if avail sya. Then konting teasing ang kwentuhan, kasi iba yung naging first meet namin. Then second meet, third meet, hanggang diko na mabilang, di na nya ako sinisingil. She said di naman na daw ganun tingin nya sakin kaya wag na ako mag bayad. entrance nalang sa recep ang binabayaran ko. Then ayun. Pinigilan ko na pakikipag kita sknya kasi tingin ko yun ang best with me being an overthinker. Nagbtetext sya kaso diko na nirereplyan kasi ayoko maging paasa. Nag kwento pa sya na umalis na sya sa industry to work decently and finish ng school. I wonder nasan na kaya siya ngayon, isa sya sa mga gems noon.

1 hour ago, gmfarrales said:

Just curious lalo na sa mga matatagal ng GMs.

May nainlove na ba sa inyo na thera? And what are the signs that made you say "in love na sakin to?"

P.S. sorry hindi na nag back read sa haba ng thread just in case naging topic na ito before. hehe!

yung di na sya duduty makasama ka lang, without money involve.

• Like (+1) 1
8 hours ago, gmfarrales said:

May nainlove na ba sa inyo na thera? And what are the signs that made you say "in love na sakin to?"

Most girls sa flesh industry pag nasuportahan mo o tingin niya sa iyo potential good client ka may ma dedevelope na closeness. More pa pag naging regular ka ni girl. Kaya mismong sa kanya mo una maririnig ang "I love you" and not from you. Minsan ang unang sasabihin pa ni girl "ewan ko parang ang gaan ng loob ko sa iyo". Maaaring hindi tutoo kundi it's more of her feeling of security.

Nasa iyo na kung ano ang interpretation mo sa mga sinasabi niya o paano ka mag rerespond.

On 5/30/2023 at 8:12 AM, AD3 said:

Unfathomable.

Thanks for your share.