Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I can't count how many theras, mp's and psp's that I met with. Theras will fall on you if you make her experience HEAVEN many times. GM's you need to hAve moves that will bring her into full satisfaction plus factor na lang kapag mabait Kuno dahil you give her beyond the minimum plus with regalos, etc. Sasama yan sa may wheels kasi dati pa jeep jeep at pa bus bus. Nagka pera na pa taxi taxi at pa TNVS. Libog lang... release mo lang...isang araw LILIPAS DIN. huwag Ka lang matigok habang kinakangkang mo. Hahaha

Edited by pinoysekspert

Di naman palagay ko kailangan may mangyari pa for everybody's concern and made some people nervous to turn into falling for a thera.

Actually may pagka-lonely ako for a few days a month ago dahil biglang nawala si thera. We find ourselves quite "comfortable" with each other but never got too far in terms of ES. I understand why she has such limitations. She is not the most attractive among the theras but she has the "quality" in my opinion and being with her is something I will miss. We have something in common to talk about and she is a decent one to talk to that's why I said "comfortable". I was about to give her Christmas gifts, an H&M loaded card and a Chanel parfum on our next meeting dahil tigil muna sa spakol activities to be with family this holidays. I cannot tell kung nagpapanggap lang siya which most likely happen for this GFE thing but still I just want to thank her. I don't get anybody's number as a policy because I normally confine everything in the room/cubicle so nothing gets out and so no way to find her also. Marahil naman there is a good reason for her disappearance or maybe someone has taken her na or maybe I was to fall kaya inilayo sa akin ng pagkakataon. Miss her company na lang.

No doubt financials will strain a relationship. That is a truism applicable to all relationships. The difference is, if financials is all it takes for GMs and theras to choose not to pursue a relationship, then it wouldnt really be love, now would it? 😉

Also, consider how the argument is always framed. In this sense you frame it much better, as a shared burden. That is not how it is nornally framed. It is nornally framed as a burden of the GM, and at their core they are selfish, egotistical GM-centered reasons.

Also, extreme cases much? I dont think any GM who can afford a spakol trip once or twice a month is wanting for income for at least necessities. So not sure where the no amount of maturity can buy all that is needed for us to survive is coming from.

Now this is Real Talk. 🤙🏻🍻🍻

Di naman palagay ko kailangan may mangyari pa for everybody's concern and made some people nervous to turn into falling for a thera.

Actually may pagka-lonely ako for a few days a month ago dahil biglang nawala si thera. We find ourselves quite "comfortable" with each other but never got too far in terms of ES. I understand why she has such limitations.

She is not the most attractive among the theras but she has the "quality" in my opinion and being with her is something I will miss. We have something in common to talk about and she is a decent one to talk to that's why I said "comfortable".

I was about to give her Christmas gifts, an H&M loaded card and a Chanel parfum on our next meeting dahil tigil muna sa spakol activities to be with family this holidays. I cannot tell kung nagpapanggap lang siya which most likely happen for this GFE thing but still I just want to thank her.

I don't get anybody's number as a policy because I normally confine everything in the room/cubicle so nothing gets out and so no way to find her also. Marahil naman there is a good reason for her disappearance or maybe someone has taken her na or maybe I was to fall kaya inilayo sa akin ng pagkakataon. Miss her company na lang.

Your Therapist is so lucky to have you as her guest.

Never knew that I will fall into this someday. Its been more than a decade when I first tried this habit of visiting ESpas and MPs at sabi ko sa sarili ko prior engaging to this, I should know the rule. Never ever fall for her and yes I didn't. For so many years I didn't. Until last month.

I don't know what's in her to make me fall easily in just a short period of time. I've been with so many theras and take note they are my regular theras which I am visiting for years now. But until last month when I met this girl. It changes everything.

I stopped visiting my regular theras. My regulars are top theras in their respective ESpas. Face and body wise they are almost perfect. Di nalalayo to this girl pero bakit? Bakit ang bilis kong nahulog sa kanya?

Siguro sa naging treatment nya sa akin. Kasi parang hindi client-thera relationship kami pagmagkasama. Infact, mas mahulog ako sa kanya when she let me join and meet her family. 2 generations pa ha hangang sa grandparents. She introduced me to them na parang proud sya to be with me and she's a true GM sa katauhan ng isang babae during that day. Lagi syang nakaalalay sa akin while with her family. Maybe that's why.

Sa ngayon pipinipilit ko pa ring pigilin ang aking nararamdaman. Until now I'm trying to contain myself but I guess I'm failing. Pero habang ginagawa ko yon mas lalo kong nararamdaman na mahal ko sya. Tama kayo, falling inlove with a thera takes a lot of sacrifices. Ang sakit at bigat sa pakiramdam thinking na she is with another man pag nakaduty sya. Selos na selos ako pagnakakabasa ng FRs ng GMs para sa kanya. Ang sakit sa pakiramdam na kasama mo sya tapos may naghahanap sa kanya at magtatanong kung kailan sya papasok. And most of all napakasakit isipin na kailanman hindi mo sya pwedeng solohin.

Oo masakit. Pero masaya ako kahit nasasaktan...

I miss you TABATCHOY... I love you...

Edited by orgen2
  • Like (+1) 1

Your Therapist is so lucky to have you as her guest.

One maybe lucky but I would rather say both of us benefited from the sessions. I "enjoyed" though I will miss her company while for her she has done her part true or not that she deserves the tip and the gifts.

It was different with her contrary to my usual practice which concentrates on the ES part. The higher the better and I don't deny them na some people even criticize my post which maybe they find unacceptable.

As some theras claimed may mga customers nga who have the capability to pay even more for the highest mileage but still just sit or lie down on the bed to have a "good" talk with his thera.

I had one before where the thera lied down with me half-naked as maybe her starter and I was totally naked with just a towel over my private part. Nagkakuwentuhan kami with some jokes and spend two sessions. For three hours I just happen to touch once her right quite small boob and her shaved hair down there na parang may kasamang pabiro pa. Palagay ko it was more on the talk be it true nga or not or she just "played" her part. But still I call it a good session.

There are times I repeat a thera after a "satisfactory" session on the first meeting. This second session or even a third would just to comfort each other and just small touching or caress or even nothing at all. Payakap-yakap lang with both of us lying on bed and a "good and decent" talk. Minsan natapos ang session with no one removing any single clothing.

Di rin naman masabi kung saan pupunta kung to fall or not or baka naman talagang para sa customer's comfort lang.

Well it is always for the customer to decide.

Any tips para maka move on sa thera ? Nag wwork siya sa isang mp and as much as i dont want to admit it, na fall na rin ako sakanya.

Punta ka sa palengke, buy clean food and go to the gym and grab that bar, mag workout ka, yun barbell at dumbbells hindi ka iiwan nyan =)

You should participate in your own rescue

Edited by CardingTigas
  • Like (+1) 1

Any tips para maka move on sa thera ? Nag wwork siya sa isang mp and as much as i dont want to admit it, na fall na rin ako sakanya.

why move on bro? pede namang magmahal ng marami hehehe...

time bro, give it time.. AWAY from her... physical and digital... plenty of fish in the sea bro... dalaw dalaw ka sa ibang establishments... maiiba mindset mo :)

Communication is the key. If you want to extend the relationship, keep in touch regularly. If you want to end right now, stop communicating with her. Any relationship will die a natural death without communication.

I once fell for my therapist. Fell so hard. After a few months, she left the spa industry, gotten a day job, got a boyfriend, led a normal life.

So I wasn't able to see her anymore, at the spa or anywhere else. The feelings gradually died down. Yes, I still like her but my craziness for her wasn't there anymore.

Sana kung ganito palagi ang manyayari to every gm who falls for his thera. But if not, do the opposite - walk away. Get another thera or better yet, stop going to spas. Easier said than done, but that's the only way.

• Like (+1) 2