Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Maybe both parties will end up as losers in the end. The thera will hide her relationship (except from colleagued in the industry) for fear that she loses clients. The guy will hide her from his family and friends because of they met and her work. So they will end up in a relationship that they can't even brag about. Hopefully it won't be complicated by having an unplanned pregnancy more so if the guy is young, belongs to a family that wants the sons to marry only their kind.

In the end, they both end up breaking each other's hearts.

• Like (+1) 2

Bro maraming gm na pangit na di naman mayaman pero magaganda ang gf haha. Yung ibang gf may kaya pa

Meron pa nga naanaakan c maganda ni panget, dineny pa ni panget... Hahahahhaa....

Maraming minor possibilities mga pre, pero generally, pag panget olats talaga unless mayaman sya.

Edited by rontan2014

Hindi b nkktakot magmhl ng therapist?kahit ano ginagawa nila with any men. While doing it, hindi din maiiwasan na magkaroon ng affection un lalo na siguro kung regular client na kc kht anung mngyari you will be into it while doing it kht hindi make love yun, andun pdn ung ecstacy na mahohorny at madevelop anf feelings sa iba..like what others say nasa performance yun

Hindi b nkktakot magmhl ng therapist?kahit ano ginagawa nila with any men. While doing it, hindi din maiiwasan na magkaroon ng affection un lalo na siguro kung regular client na kc kht anung mngyari you will be into it while doing it kht hindi make love yun, andun pdn ung ecstacy na mahohorny at madevelop anf feelings sa iba..like what others say nasa performance yun

Bsta dont go in looking for love. Go in looking for a good time pero kung manyare ang manyare I think it happens for a reason.

Maraming minor possibilities mga pre, pero generally, pag panget olats talaga unless mayaman sya.

Grabe talo agad si panget... Hahahha joke lng.. E pangit ako kaso swerte naman ako sa chicks, wala pa nmn akong naging gf na "panget". Maski sa thera usually pag naging regular ko e nagiging in demand. One regular of mine dati ako lng ang madalas kumuha ngyn nung lumipat sa isang sikat dn na spa asa top parati.. Cguro nakaka 2 or 3 thera na ako na biglang nagiging indemand.. Ako pa bgla na bubump off Hahah.. Pano pag alaws pera HJ lng talaga hahaha... Maybe I have this talent na marunong ako tumingin ng may potential... Or nakaka ganda ang juice ko... Hahahhaha Edited by Kingkongphils

awwww nasaktan ako doon hehe pangit din ako ehhh....tapos wala ding pera,,,talo talaga pero panalo naman sa pagka - gentlemen doon lang ako bumabawi kaya kahit papaano mayron din naman naakit na chicks....hehehe.... dood day

awwww nasaktan ako doon hehe pangit din ako ehhh....tapos wala ding pera,,,talo talaga pero panalo naman sa pagka - gentlemen doon lang ako bumabawi kaya kahit papaano mayron din naman naakit na chicks....hehehe.... dood day

Haha.. Sabi ng tropa ko nung mga panahon na nakaksagupa ko ang mga chick boys.. (d pa uso ang faccboi na salita) hehehe.. Talo ako dyn pare, d ako mananalo, e gwapo na mayaman pa varsity pa, ano naman laban ko. Sabi ng tropa ko alam mo pare, mayisa kang lamang dyn.. Wagas at tapat kang magmahal... Hahahhahahahhahaha.... Well e okey nmn so far ang galawn hokage ko... Edited by Kingkongphils

I don't see an issue with falling in love with a thera. They are also human who is entitled to be loved and cherished. But being in a relationship with one; is a totally different animal. Knowing what she does for a living can easily cause paranoia to her partner. But I believe there are ways to fight this. So let me share my opinion.

1. Honest Communication

It's not enough to simply communicate. There should be complete honesty with regards to what you tell each other. Remember a simple crack in the foundation can bring an entire house down. So talk to each other, agree on certain things such as limitations both of you are agreeable to and stick to those limitations. Remember that credibility is one of the most fragile and difficult things to maintain. All it takes is one mistake and everything can go crumbling down.

2. Knowing your priorities

Once you immerse yourself in a relationship, then you should identify the order in which time should be spent. Time with Friends should never take more than the time you spent with your partner. Remember you already have a partner that deserves your time and love. Although it is true that one should never drop their friends, your significant other should take precedence over time with friend

Edited by zolar223
  • Like (+1) 1

I don't see an issue with falling in love with a thera. They are also human who is entitled to be loved and cherished. But being in a relationship with one; is a totally different animal. Knowing what she does for a living can easily cause paranoia to her partner. But I believe there are ways to fight this. So let me share my opinion.

1. Honest Communication

It's not enough to simply communicate. There should be complete honesty with regards to what you tell each other. Remember a simple crack in the foundation can bring an entire house down. So talk to each other, agree on certain things such as limitations both of you are agreeable to and stick to those limitations. Remember that credibility is one of the most fragile and difficult things to maintain. All it takes is one mistake and everything can go crumbling down.

Once you immerse yourself in a relationship, then you should identify the order in which time should be spent. Time with Friends should never take more than the time you spent with your partner. Remember you already have a partner that deserves your time and love. Although it is true that one should never drop their friends, your significant other should take precedence over time with friend

Very nice.. True Being in love is different from being in a relationship.

1. Honest Communication

Agree with this but what if you're the only one who is honest. She doesnt let you see her phone, whom she talks to,what she does. She receivres gifts from her client, she kisses her clients without letting you know. But she keeps saying she loves you too and let you feel that she does. What will you do?

1. Honest Communication

Ideally, love knows no bounds. But in reality, there are constrains. Let me clarify:

1. She already has this feeling of dirt due to her job, consciously and/or subconsciously; this may cause problems to your relationship in the long run. It might show up in various ways such as verbally, body language, or both.

2. You know her history, so just like her, it might affect you both in the long run.

3. This path is very difficult, the path of least resistance is a lot better (same societal status, same religion, etc...). But if both of you have proven in time, say at least 3 years, that your relationship survives and thrives. Then, kudos!

Also, I'm assuming you have the financial means to get her out of that kind of job.

Agree with this but what if you're the only one who is honest. She doesnt let you see her phone, whom she talks to,what she does. She receivres gifts from her client, she kisses her clients without letting you know. But she keeps saying she loves you too and let you feel that she does. What will you do?

Sabi nga nung isang poster, its a love at your own risk thing... But on hindsight loving is really a risk you take. Hindi nmn dahil regular na babae e hindi capable na lokohin ka. Yun nga lng mas marami ang sa thera.. So its a matter or perspective kung okey lng na regular chick high chance na isang lalaki ang sideline, thera very high chance na madami ang sideline. Its really about acceptance if you choose to love and moreso if you choose to be in a relationship.

we have choices to make.

we can always opt for the guaranteed life, the predictable existence, the same orgasms. and then keep our money. you also will be asking yourself a lot of what ifs? as you age and become decrepit, you'd regret the things you didn't do. you're corny and boring.

or, we can choose LIFE. we never know our future , except for the fact that we will die, and we can't take our money with us. that means that if a thera looks like she can give you a real life, go for it. magtira ka lang ng konting pera para sayo . if she abandons you, be thankful that you had , at one short period, multiple orgasms and genuine excitement.

cliche but true. better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.

Plus 1 kay @kingkong na nagsabi na ang ganda neto.

Exactly what I chose, and what happened to me.

SAKTO.

Edited by Rebel_Yell

"Falling for a therapist " is not the same as marrying a therapist. When you get married, that's almost irrevocable, and is therefore a trying situation. Fortunately, what precedes marriage, falling in love, is not a problemmatic predicament. You can simply say yes to it, and try to enjoy your new partnership. If you experience bliss, and finally want to get married, then start a serious deliberation with yourself. And that deliberation you do if you're getting married to a saint or sinner, a therapist or a school teacher, or whoever.

But don' t let worries get ahead of you. The therapist and you are not thinking of a permanent union yet. Gusto ka lang nya, gusto mo rin sya, and then kung ano ano na iniisip mo. Baka kaliwain ka, baka mag object parents mo, baka makabasa ka ng bad fr lalo na good fr, baka maubos pera mo, baka nag o all the way sya, isama mo na lahat ng baka mo. The fact remains that you're relying on the advice of a person who's not you. Take a risk (falling in love, like all godd things, has side effects) , be careful as with everything, be kind and true to her, enjoy.

If your approach in life is not to venture, do it really well. Icareer mo na ang pagka segurista. Study hard, follow your mom, have a regular job, get married to the most decent woman you met, have chilfren, send them to college, get old, enjoy your grandchildren, retire from your job, stay in the same home, get sick of something, die.

Parang boring.

"Falling for a therapist " is not the same as marrying a therapist. When you get married, that's almost irrevocable, and is therefore a trying situation. Fortunately, what precedes marriage, falling in love, is not a problemmatic predicament. You can simply say yes to it, and try to enjoy your new partnership. If you experience bliss, and finally want to get married, then start a serious deliberation with yourself. And that deliberation you do if you're getting married to a saint or sinner, a therapist or a school teacher, or whoever.

But don' t let worries get ahead of you. The therapist and you are not thinking of a permanent union yet. Gusto ka lang nya, gusto mo rin sya, and then kung ano ano na iniisip mo. Baka kaliwain ka, baka mag object parents mo, baka makabasa ka ng bad fr lalo na good fr, baka maubos pera mo, baka nag o all the way sya, isama mo na lahat ng baka mo. The fact remains that you're relying on the advice of a person who's not you. Take a risk (falling in love, like all godd things, has side effects) , be careful as with everything, be kind and true to her, enjoy.

If your approach in life is not to venture, do it really well. Icareer mo na ang pagka segurista. Study hard, follow your mom, have a regular job, get married to the most decent woman you met, have chilfren, send them to college, get old, enjoy your grandchildren, retire from your job, stay in the same home, get sick of something, die.

Parang boring.

Exactly.

Dont get ahead of ourselves. Kaya nga sabi ko nun e wag mo madaliin ma porke love mo e dapat sumama na syo at iwan ung buhay nya. Cyempre in as much as may pag dududa ka e may sarili dn syang pag dududa... Kaya chill lang, let your happiness dictate your happiness basta meron ka parati sa sarili mo.

Meron dn talagang mga tao na safe and secure lang ang gusto, and we cant blame them for that in as much as they cant blame you for going after what makes you happy.

I like the way that you said dont get your worries get ahead of you and that you and your therapist is not thinking of something permanent... Nice.. Sakto.. May stages naman yan.. Bsta protect yourself at all times mentally, wag masyado maparaning kakaisip ng kung ano ginagawa, emotionally, wag masyado ibuhos ang pag mamahal, mahalin dn ang sarili. At physically. Cyempre real talk e kung hindi ka sure na ikaw lang talaga ang atw, e use proteksyon pa dn para you wont catch something permanent. BUT, AGAIN iba na pag may asawa at anak ka na... Sakin e buhos mo nlng sa asawa at anak mo at kalumutan mo na yung falling falling na yan hehehrhe.. Unless all parties are okey.... 😁

We as humans are different emotionally.

I BELIEVE that us, men, have different experiences and feelings about how the therapist approaches or accomodates us. Some see it as work while some see it differently. We fall for these beautiful women especially if we know their background and the sacrifices that they do for their family.

Mahirap pigilan ang emotion kaya dapat alam mo ang iyong limitation.

... And I Thank You!