Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sabi nga nung isang poster, its a love at your own risk thing... But on hindsight loving is really a risk you take. Hindi nmn dahil regular na babae e hindi capable na lokohin ka. Yun nga lng mas marami ang sa thera.. So its a matter or perspective kung okey lng na regular chick high chance na isang lalaki ang sideline, thera very high chance na madami ang sideline. Its really about acceptance if you choose to love and moreso if you choose to be in a relationship.

Well you are right. It is about taking the risk. But what about if you are already taking the risk but the girl is just enjoying the moment and you dont know if she is also serious about your relationship? Quite confusing, if she also loves you or not.

Well you are right. It is about taking the risk. But what about if you are already taking the risk but the girl is just enjoying the moment and you dont know if she is also serious about your relationship? Quite confusing, if she also loves you or not.

Kung strictly lokohan lang e lahat naman pwede manloko. A thera entertaining a guest as a guest, meaning usual na trabaho ng thera e another different story. Falls under this topic un. Kaya if you fear na lolokohin ka e of course ndyn un risk na yan, just like you risk na regular girl na lolokohin ka. Kung inaalala mo e kung totoo o hindi ung pakita ng thera syo, e thats your judgement call. Look for signs baka nmn sa 20 favors na hingi nya syo e isang small favor lng ang ibinigigay syo e mag taka ka na. Kaya my advise dont go looking for love, go looking for a good time, be a gentleman and treat her with respect, and have a good time then let the pieces fall where they go. Wag mo ibigay ang hindi mo handang ibigay.. NOTE handang ibigay, hindi kayang ibigay....

Edited by Kingkongphils

Yes I know what you mean sir,so how can I tell her to tell everything to me when she always get irritated or angry when i ask her to be honest to me

Yun lang.. Well I am all for love or falling in love, pero you have to consider na hindi pa kyo mag asawa kaya d mo cya pwede pilitin to be honest. If she gets irritated and angry baka naman ikaw lang ang may pag tingin sa kanya at cya e you are no more than a client, and you are setting yourself up to a major heart break. If she does not categorically deny it e chances are ginagawa nya un es na un sa clients nya.

It all goes back to acceptance. If it bothers you na wala ka nang ibang iniisip kundi yun e baka wag mo nlng ituloy ang nararamdaman mo. You have to learn to accept and trust her, IF you really LOVE her. Being honest is ones choice.

Bata ka pa nmn ata, just chill lang, dont get to involved muna. Its hard trying to accept what is happening, but its the only way kung gusto mo na maging kayo. So weather you want her to be yours or palipas oras lng, acceptance should be there. Bsta sabhn mo lng sa kany kung ano gusto mo and let her decide. Because someday when you choose to go down this road, you will also have to make the choice if you can really accept her or not...

Yun lang.. Well I am all for love or falling in love, pero you have to consider na hindi pa kyo mag asawa kaya d mo cya pwede pilitin to be honest. If she gets irritated and angry baka naman ikaw lang ang may pag tingin sa kanya at cya e you are no more than a client, and you are setting yourself up to a major heart break. If she does not categorically deny it e chances are ginagawa nya un es na un sa clients nya.

It all goes back to acceptance. If it bothers you na wala ka nang ibang iniisip kundi yun e baka wag mo nlng ituloy ang nararamdaman mo. You have to learn to accept and trust her, IF you really LOVE her. Being honest is ones choice.

Bata ka pa nmn ata, just chill lang, dont get to involved muna. Its hard trying to accept what is happening, but its the only way kung gusto mo na maging kayo. So weather you want her to be yours or palipas oras lng, acceptance should be there. Bsta sabhn mo lng sa kany kung ano gusto mo and let her decide. Because someday when you choose to go down this road, you will also have to make the choice if you can really accept her or not...

Thank you sir,big help talaga ang advice mu..you're right sir,im still in mid 20s and im falling for a thera, we dont have a commitment to each other, mutual understanding only, i have her my time most of the time but for her arent. Maybe it's because she always with other guys whom she can talk to and get flirt with, yet i dont know if its only flirt or may something na.ang hirap pala talaga ng ganitong sacrifice,risk and difficulty to accept,i just want to give her a new life,away from this world,but she's not helping me.sana talaga kayanin ko pa to before i give up.

Thank you sir,big help talaga ang advice mu..you're right sir,im still in mid 20s and im falling for a thera, we dont have a commitment to each other, mutual understanding only, i have her my time most of the time but for her arent. Maybe it's because she always with other guys whom she can talk to and get flirt with, yet i dont know if its only flirt or may something na.ang hirap pala talaga ng ganitong sacrifice,risk and difficulty to accept,i just want to give her a new life,away from this world,but she's not helping me.sana talaga kayanin ko pa to before i give up.

No problem. Chill lang, batang bata, mid 20s, i am early 30s and i still consider myself young.... Hahaha... Kung madaming isda sa dagat mas madaming isda sa dagat ng isda... there are a lot girls out there and there are a lot more theras (kung mas natataypan mo sila). So if she does not help you help her, e easyhan mo na and start trying to let go. Para dn nmn regular relationship yan, sometimes they dont know what they have till its gone, But sometimes too they are happy when its gone.

I am pretty sure she allows you to get other theras naman so why not try others. Think of it nlng na you have an open relationship hahaha.... Chill and rekax, its not a sin to fall for them, but its a sin to yourself kung pababayaan mo sarili mo.

No problem. Chill lang, batang bata, mid 20s, i am early 30s and i still consider myself young.... Hahaha... Kung madaming isda sa dagat mas madaming isda sa dagat ng isda... there are a lot girls out there and there are a lot more theras (kung mas natataypan mo sila). So if she does not help you help her, e easyhan mo na and start trying to let go. Para dn nmn regular relationship yan, sometimes they dont know what they have till its gone, But sometimes too they are happy when its gone.

I am pretty sure she allows you to get other theras naman so why not try others. Think of it nlng na you have an open relationship hahaha.... Chill and rekax, its not a sin to fall for them, but its a sin to yourself kung pababayaan mo sarili mo.

Thank you again sir, parang ung song lang "hayaan mu sila,sige sige maglibang,ang problema sa babae ay hindi iniinda...." hahaha

• Like (+1) 1

Don't ever let yourself fall for a thera.

Sasaktan mo lang ang sarili mo. Para kang kumain ng blade na lasang Baby Back Ribs or Chicken Joy.

Masarap pero masakit sa loob.

This is taking the risk bro. All of them deserve to be loved,they are also human. They did chose this job because of they have their own reason, this is a sacrifice they have to take,no one wants to do this kind of job, sacrificing their body,dignity,and reputation. This is not a lifetime job and they will leave this kind of jov and find a better career that they will be proud of. To share with you,im currently in a relationship with a therapist. I admit I do get hurt most of the time until now I still get hurt sometimes and thats the risk I need to take and I need to understand. Minsan nagkakatampuhan kami dahil dito at nagkaroon na din ng times na nagalit talaga siya sakin dahil sa mood ko. What i do is late i spend my time at work, do some other things and dont talk about her work sa spa. Pupuntahan ko nlng siya kapag uuwi na para wala na ko makita o marinig kasi i will be hurt. I love her so much that i try to encourage her to apply other work which she also wants to do kasi ayaw niya na rin naman magstay sa espa at gusto niya na magkaroon ng stable na job. Im also helping her with a business which we hope na maging okay din. Marami kami scarifices para sa isat isa and we help each other para magwork relationship namin,masasabi natin na bago pa lang kami but i hope maging stronger relationship namin. What i always say to her I trust her and I love her so much, sana hindi masira yung tiwala na yun.sana magawa namin lahat ng plans namin at maalis ko na siya sa industry na to. Swerte ako kasi nakakilala ako ng tulad niya na minahal din ang tulad ko.

Fellow GMs, wala din naman sila dito kung hindi tayo nagpupunta or naghahanap ng ganitong mundo.

• Like (+1) 1

This is taking the risk bro. All of them deserve to be loved,they are also human. They did chose this job because of they have their own reason, this is a sacrifice they have to take,no one wants to do this kind of job, sacrificing their body,dignity,and reputation. This is not a lifetime job and they will leave this kind of jov and find a better career that they will be proud of. To share with you,im currently in a relationship with a therapist. I admit I do get hurt most of the time until now I still get hurt sometimes and thats the risk I need to take and I need to understand. Minsan nagkakatampuhan kami dahil dito at nagkaroon na din ng times na nagalit talaga siya sakin dahil sa mood ko. What i do is late i spend my time at work, do some other things and dont talk about her work sa spa. Pupuntahan ko nlng siya kapag uuwi na para wala na ko makita o marinig kasi i will be hurt. I love her so much that i try to encourage her to apply other work which she also wants to do kasi ayaw niya na rin naman magstay sa espa at gusto niya na magkaroon ng stable na job. Im also helping her with a business which we hope na maging okay din. Marami kami scarifices para sa isat isa and we help each other para magwork relationship namin,masasabi natin na bago pa lang kami but i hope maging stronger relationship namin. What i always say to her I trust her and I love her so much, sana hindi masira yung tiwala na yun.sana magawa namin lahat ng plans namin at maalis ko na siya sa industry na to. Swerte ako kasi nakakilala ako ng tulad niya na minahal din ang tulad ko.

Fellow GMs, wala din naman sila dito kung hindi tayo nagpupunta or naghahanap ng ganitong mundo.

There are always two sides of the coin Bro. I just can't see myself nor I would allow my closest friends to be on your shoe. One can easily identify that such a relationship is pain staking mentally and emotionally for both parties.

I am actually amazed that you took the risk of falling for a thera. Hat's off to you for being in a romantic relationship and making it work. I hope that your relationship blossoms and succeeds. That may change my outlook regarding this topic.

Best wishes to you Bro and your GF. 🎊

Keep us posted how it goes.. Hindi mo talaga kayang turuan ang puso... Good luck.

There are always two sides of the coin Bro. I just can't see myself nor I would allow my closest friends to be on your shoe. One can easily identify that such a relationship is pain staking mentally and emotionally for both parties.

I am actually amazed that you took the risk of falling for a thera. Hat's off to you for being in a romantic relationship and making it work. I hope that your relationship blossoms and succeeds. That may change my outlook regarding this topic.

Best wishes to you Bro and your GF.

Keep us posted how it goes.. Hindi mo talaga kayang turuan ang puso... Good luck.

You are avery lucky guy, you found a girl like her, unfortunately, she hides things from me, i feel that she still do things that i dont like her to do. She still do bbj,kfc,daty, and boob f#&k,not sure with slide. If ever i found out she is still doing these, it will hurt me so much lalo na yung slide, damn it is already like having sex. Good luck sau bro, sana mag2loy tuloy na yan

You are avery lucky guy, you found a girl like her, unfortunately, she hides things from me, i feel that she still do things that i dont like her to do. She still do bbj,kfc,daty, and boob f#&k,not sure with slide. If ever i found out she is still doing these, it will hurt me so much lalo na yung slide, damn it is already like having sex. Good luck sau bro, sana mag2loy tuloy na yan

Keep us posted sisid69 and thewind. :)

• Like (+1) 1

boss ask lang ano yung kfc?