• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ang masasabi ko lang ay mahirap eto.. kahit anung sincere mo sa babae ay mag dadalwang isip pa rin dahil maraming mga lalake or guest na manloloko or binobola sila kaya nagiging immune na mga babae dito at sanay na sanay na.. at vice versa kasi minsan ay hindi mo alam kung sinasakyan ka lang nya.

basta masaya ka. happy ka at hindi nakakasama sa health mo at mas nakakabuti pa ay ituloy mo pero alam mo kung kelan dapat hihinto.

wag din natin samantalahin ung kahinaan ng mga babae guys.kung magaling ka tlaga mambola or makipag usap sa mga babae ay sa bar ka na lang or sa labas dahil sinasayang mo lang oras mo at oras ng mga babae.

kung nakakapag spa ka or mp ibig sabhin mejo may kaya ka kaya ask yourself din kung karapat dapat ung babae sa binibigay mong love sa kanya? kaya mo ba siyang pakasalan?

pero sa huli ay ikaw pa din mag dedesisyon nyan.. basta payong kapatid.. ay set limitation lagi..

hindi eto ang mundo kung saan ka mag hahanap ng love or makakasama mo sa buhay.. at kung na fall ka accidentally ay be carefull.. wag ka mangangako ng kung anu anu kung di mo kaya ibigay kasi kawawa nman ung next guy dahil nasanay na ang babae sa mga panloloko.. hindi eto playground na pede ka maglaro or makipaglaro..

I guess I'm experiencing it now and hoping that he is really willing to accept me and willing to forget my past... True love is like a virus when it hits you, your starting to get sick.

Kung past na. As in tapos ka na sa ganyang hanapbuhay at dumaan ka na sa proseso ng catharsis, eh di sige lang magumpisa ka na ng bagong buhay.

Pero for those who are still in the trade, this is a no no. Ang pagibig naman at relasyon andyan lang at pwede magantay.

When you fall in love with an MPA, it is true love.. True love knows no boundaries, accepts no limitations.. Period.

Well maganda pakinggan yan sa isang pelikula ni Piolo Pascual o Aga Muhlach. Kaso nasa realidad tayo. Kahit siguro ang pinakatangengot na nilalang sa mundo pwede mainlove. But it takes intelligence to make a healthy relationship work. Hindi lang yan puro kilig at lib0g. In fact di komo nga in love ka eh dapat makipagrelasyon ka na. Teenager lang ang me ganyang pagiisip. Kaya tuloy maraming HS na nabubuntis eh.

I guess I'm experiencing it now and hoping that he is really willing to accept me and willing to forget my past... True love is like a virus when it hits you, your starting to get sick.

i've been married to a former mp attendant for 11yrs now. it took time and effort from both parties even after we got married. there would be times the even i myself question if it was out of compassion or love ... sometimes the two can be indistinguishable. there would be arguments when the wife would say "oo, alam ko utang ko buhay ko sa yo ..." even if it had nothing to do with the argument. but as years progress, it is our willingess to make it work that's keeping us together.

i'd say it goes both ways: once you accept the guy, believe that he is sincere and you need not thank him constantly ... because as long as you do, he will interpret it as you are staying with him because of gratitude - this can only spell disaster later on. as for forgetting the past, everyone has one ... so give him the chance to accept your past also. we do have the saying "and the truth shall set you free".

i know you heard all these before ... the best of luck to you both

Pero for those who are still in the trade, this is a no no. Ang pagibig naman at relasyon andyan lang at pwede magantay.

I don't think love works that way. Love won't be there anytime you want it to be. Most calls it FAITH or DESTINY.

i've been married to a former mp attendant for 11yrs now. it took time and effort from both parties even after we got married. there would be times the even i myself question if it was out of compassion or love ... sometimes the two can be indistinguishable. there would be arguments when the wife would say "oo, alam ko utang ko buhay ko sa yo ..." even if it had nothing to do with the argument. but as years progress, it is our willingess to make it work that's keeping us together.

i'd say it goes both ways: once you accept the guy, believe that he is sincere and you need not thank him constantly ... because as long as you do, he will interpret it as you are staying with him because of gratitude - this can only spell disaster later on. as for forgetting the past, everyone has one ... so give him the chance to accept your past also. we do have the saying "and the truth shall set you free".

Congrats Sir, rare successful story.

what i felt was the opposite, it feels like your on drugs. floating among the clouds and like superman invincible to anything that will get in your way, including common sense! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure it's all worth the struggle. Yes this is rare, good for you sir, hold on to it... :)

I don't think love works that way. Love won't be there anytime you want it to be. Most calls it FAITH or DESTINY.

This is a romanticized view of love. Masarap pakinggan sa mga aga muhlach movie. Iba na ang pananaw ko. Dala na din siguro ng tanda at mga cycles ng falling and hurting. No I am not being a pessimist. Siguro these days, mas sinasamahan ko na ng utak at di puros "kilig" lang.

Eto kasi yan. Lahat naman ng taong dumadating sa buhay natin ay special in a way no other is. Kaya nga, lahat naman ng naging ex natin, at the time na inlove tayo, inisip natin at one point na "baka ito na", baka sya na. But then, you get past honeymoon stage, bigla lalabas masamang ugali, then the relationship fails. My point here is sa kahit kaninong tao pwede mo sabihin na "Sa kanya ko lang ito naexperience", "ito na yung Fate or destiny ko" etc. Kasi nga each person that comes in your life can offer you an experience like that. Plus each person is unique in a way others are not.

Do I believe that there is no such thing as fate or destiny? Of course not. Ang sakin, hindi yan parang kagaya sa mga fairytales na tadhana lahat gagawa for it to fall in its perfect place. You have to work to establish a healthy romantic relationship. You need to use your intelligence at hindi yung "understand from the heart" na kalokohan na yan. Because a healhy kind of romantic relationship is the one where you have no reason to be insecure and you do not make compromises unfair to yourself.

Eto analogy dyan. Think of the person as a pebble. Now every pebble looks the same. But at the same time, no two pebbles are exactly the same. What makes you choose one that is special is your own subconscious criteria and your interaction with it. If you apply the same criteria to any pebble in the sand and interact with it the same way, its gonna be special also. Ganun din sa tao.

Well miss, if it makes you sick then maybe it's not for you... Keep your chin up, don't worry too much about it and stick to your priorities in life. Remember na masmagandag ikaw mismo makakaabot ng pangarap mo na hindi umaasa sa ibang tao.

Congrats Sir, rare successful story.

I'm sure it's all worth the struggle. Yes this is rare, good for you sir, hold on to it... :)

it's still an ongoing struggle but i consider it a normal day-to-day problem no different from others. it has only gone 11years ... we'll go for another 11years to see the fruits from which the seed we sowed

Hope that I'm right about the sickness you feel is every morning in your stomach? A bit acidic pero hindi ito yung naduduwal kasi buntis but still feels like throwing up also.

Edited by kali7

Well miss, if it makes you sick then maybe it's not for you... Keep your chin up, don't worry too much about it and stick to your priorities in life. Remember na masmagandag ikaw mismo makakaabot ng pangarap mo na hindi umaasa sa ibang tao.

Well siguro nga Sir may point ka dun... Thank you sa advice napapa isip tuloy ako coz tinimbang ko... Tama ka rin...