Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

If you are in love with someone and you can bear the fact na ginagawa siyang parausan ng kung sino sino para lang sa pera, then there's got to be something wrong with you... Libog lang yan.

I think kaya nga ginawa tong thread na to to have a deeper discourse about this topic. Because some GMs are in this predicament now, and some theras (s/o to Ms. shampooh) are here to banter and share honest thoughts and actual experiences.

If you could nonchalantly pass that of with "there's got to be something wrong with you, Libog lang yan", then there's got to be something wrong with YOU. Your bigotry and arrogance is poison to this thread.

Buti pa si georgemarts naghahalungkat for something that might change his mind.

• Like (+1) 1

I think kaya nga ginawa tong thread na to to have a deeper discourse about this topic. Because some GMs are in this predicament now, and some theras (s/o to Ms. shampooh) are here to banter and share honest thoughts and actual experiences.

If you could nonchalantly pass that of with "there's got to be something wrong with you, Libog lang yan", then there's got to be something wrong with YOU. Your bigotry and arrogance is poison to this thread.

In a way alam ko sinasabi niya; in a way hindi normal sa lalaki na umibig ng damaged goods like us; tao din kami; marunong din kami umibig

In a way alam ko sinasabi niya; in a way hindi normal sa lalaki na umibig ng damaged goods like us; tao din kami; marunong din kami umibig

In a way, I agree. I almost had a relationship with a top1 thera sa isang spa sa Antipolo. We had a connection, we had affection. Pero in a way, libog lang talaga pinagmulan ng lahat.

I know mahirap tapatan sweldo nya sa ESpa, I'm a learned professional and I can't even begin to think how to help her practically / financially. For me untouchable yung trabaho nya, we had "the talk" many times, kasi she's aware na she can't always make me feel special thru bareback sex while hanggang Body2Body and Jakol lang sya sa GMs nya.

Many times kinakaya ng libog at concern, pero di rin kami nagtagal. I ghosted her. I was in the wrong. Pero I wanna acknowledge it, it was the only way I can keep her existence present, by acknowledging that I ghosted a thera GF.

Lahat naman tayo damaged goods, we are all twisted. And these twisted stories we have won't be heard so much for sexism, double standards and hypocrisy. We are all twisted, I just loathe those to look down from their moral high horse when convenient.

Korek. Plus the fact that most girls in this trade do not have the educational background to find a job that will earn even 20k a month. An amount they can earn with just two days of work as thera.

Isip ko lang, maybe they have learned to shut it out, so they no longer think may mali sa line of work nila.

Sabi ng mga nakausap kong girls sa industry, kailangan talaga nila i-shut out para magsurvive at magthrive. Iyong line na "trabaho lang yan" ang isa sa mga explanation nila bakit nila ginagawa iyon. After a while, nagiging madali na.

Dun sa mga nag-iisip na libog lang iyong dahilan kaya nai-inlove ang mga GMs sa mga girls sa ganitong industry, hindi ganun ka simple iyon. Iba iba kasi ang emotional needs ng tao. May kilala ako na na-inlove. Hindi daw libog. Ang sabi niya "she made me feel wanted."

Human nature iyan eh. Pag mahusay ang pakikitungo sa iyo, gagaan ang loob mo. Kung di mo kaya ma-control, one day magigising ka na lang na in love ka na.

Kung kayo gm naiinlove samin; inisip ba nibyo na kami din kaya napapaibig ninyo

Sa akin lang po, kung in love man ko sa isang tao, hindi ko iniisip na in love din sya sa akin, kasi mas masakit yung to much expectation at ang hirap mag speculate,,,it's up to them kung tutumbasan nila ang pagmamahal ko kahit na swempre ung ang hiniling ko...mahirap ipilit ang sarili, kasi hindi magiging masaya ang isang relasyon kapag sapilitan lang...magiging #onesidedlove lang un...sa akin lang po ito

Madaling malaman if napapaibig mo na ang thera mo. It usually starts with more mileage and leniency, then favors.

Also, being in a GM-thera setup in ESpas, usually you are in your own little world for at least an hour, usually no holds barred, usually heart-to-heart talks if you really are fond of each other.

Ewan ko sa iba, pero this kind of setup makes me sensitive thoughts/feelings ng thera. We bare our bodies to each other na rin lang, mas lalong madali to bare our innermost thoughts and feelings. Sabi ko nga about my past experience, madalas kami nagda-"the talk" ni thera ko, kahit nung hindi pa kami.

• Like (+1) 1

Lets not stir the pot siguro.. I think ang point lang nya e its not normal for a person to think its okey na may ibang gumagalaw sa mahal mo. Now if you can do anything about it or not thats a differe t question. Kaya point cguro is maging fuel or inspiration mo ung kalagayan nyo ng thra loves mo to do better in your job, in your business or whichever endeavour you are performing... Thats a GMs point of view na dapat sa tingin ko. A lighter way to say it is kung tlganng mahal mo cya weather tricycle driver ka, panadero, kusinero o waiter, dapat pagsikapan mo para hindi na kailangan bumalik c ther loves mo.. I think yun lang ang point nya...

I was there not as a thera but a psp; mahirap talaga umalis at talikuran nakaraan ko pero kaya; may mahahanap ka na tao sasagip sayo; sex man o libog ang puhunan namin pero ganun natutunan namin ng murang edad; illegal man kapit patalim; sana mainindihan ninyo may pamilya kami pinapakain; mga gastusin na binabayaran; pero sabi ko nga tao lang kami; naiinlive di kami; respeto na lang sana minsan pag may meet up or guest; remember the term GM "gentle manyak" salamat

its getting interesting.i wanna share my story.medjo busy lang at akoy naglalaba hahahahaha.hirap magpatuyo e. coming soon ung story ko maybe later or bukas na.sana maenlightened ako at mashare nyo mga thoughts nyo to help me think straight. we all know why we are in this thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Paano kung sasabihin nyang nakakaraos din sya sa guest? Kasi tao lang sya. Sabihin nya na L lang yung sa guest pero walang love. Sakit pa rin di ba? The fact na na-L sya sa ibang guy. Isip mo agad: type nya yung guest? Baka palitan ka o maging sila pag naging regular nya yun?

di malayo brads.benefits of the doubt...parte ng trabaho..or should i say risk....hayyy.kaya nga eto tayo...nandito naghahanap ng sagot sa mga tanong na wlang kasagutan..

In a way, I agree. I almost had a relationship with a top1 thera sa isang spa sa Antipolo. We had a connection, we had affection. Pero in a way, libog lang talaga pinagmulan ng lahat.

I know mahirap tapatan sweldo nya sa ESpa, I'm a learned professional and I can't even begin to think how to help her practically / financially. For me untouchable yung trabaho nya, we had "the talk" many times, kasi she's aware na she can't always make me feel special thru bareback sex while hanggang Body2Body and Jakol lang sya sa GMs nya.

Many times kinakaya ng libog at concern, pero di rin kami nagtagal. I ghosted her. I was in the wrong. Pero I wanna acknowledge it, it was the only way I can keep her existence present, by acknowledging that I ghosted a thera GF.

Lahat naman tayo damaged goods, we are all twisted. And these twisted stories we have won't be heard so much for sexism, double standards and hypocrisy. We are all twisted, I just loathe those to look down from their moral high horse when convenient.

i agree with you sir lahat tayo damaged goods. nobody is perfect. in the end its just pure love.

anyway curious lang ako is it confirmed na b2b and hj lang? i dont mean to compare but according to my thera gf loves e if the competition gets stiff they need to upgrade.minsan FV and BV e di na umuubra....lalo na kung need na nila ng kita...

If you are in love with someone and you can bear the fact na ginagawa siyang parausan ng kung sino sino para lang sa pera, then there's got to be something wrong with you... Libog lang yan.

Lets not stir the pot siguro.. I think ang point lang nya e its not normal for a person to think its okey na may ibang gumagalaw sa mahal mo. Now if you can do anything about it or not thats a differe t question. Kaya point cguro is maging fuel or inspiration mo ung kalagayan nyo ng thra loves mo to do better in your job, in your business or whichever endeavour you are performing... Thats a GMs point of view na dapat sa tingin ko. A lighter way to say it is kung tlganng mahal mo cya weather tricycle driver ka, panadero, kusinero o waiter, dapat pagsikapan mo para hindi na kailangan bumalik c ther loves mo.. I think yun lang ang point nya...

no disrespect, but really, just wanted to say that if you love the thera then you should take her out of that s@%t place.. if you can bear having a nice dinner with her and hear her talk about her clients and how they trash her, then that's not love.. you just want company and some sex.. let me re-share my story..

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

mikebustos, on 02 Apr 2018 - 6:19 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm in love with a thera, but there are circumstances that forbids us to be together.. :( Tanggap ko siya at mahal ko siya... i told her that she is very special to me... sent her gifts, flowers, went to the her spa to do nothing but talk to her and just gaze at her (promise wala kaming ginagawa natunaw lang ako sa titig nya but I give her money still every time I visit her.. )... but i never told her yet that I Iove her dahil alam ko namang hindi pwede.... I have never been to any other spa or mp.. I am also not a regular spa goer... i visit this site mainly to check her.. first and most likely last thera ko na siya.... it breaks my heart to read FRs about her, parang dinudurog yung puso ko pagnababasa ko ung mga FR... :( sa ngayon, i stopped communicating with her... 15 days na kami hindi naguusap sa FB... nakakalungkot lang kasi hindi niya ko kinakamusta.. it made me feel like she was just being nice to me because its her job.... saklap... i am well educated.. i came from a prestigious school and took a career which only a few can ever afford... i am financially stable.. lahat ng naging GFs ko were her opposite.. lahat ng GFs ko were aggressive and sophisticated as our profession requires... but there is something about this thera which made me fall head over heels... I feel like she's my damsel in distress and I'm her knight in shining armor... kaso mukang high paying client in a nice car lang ang tingin niya sakin.... :( i'm not ugly, pero hindi din naman ako artistahin.. i've had 5 GFs.. hindi din naman ako DOM, I'm only 30yrs old... saklap... :(

mikebustos, on 06 Apr 2018 - 1:23 PM, said:snapback.png

thanks for everyone's insights. really appreciate this site. Kingkongphils, yes, tama ka "maliban cguro sa ibang cases na sila lang ang inaasahan ng family nila." kasi si thera ko, siya talaga ang inaasahan.. Actually, gusto nya na umalis, parati siya nag aapply kung saan saan na mall as sales lady kaso hindi siya matanggap tanggap... minsan nabiro nya ko, sabi nya i-hire ko nalang siya sa isa sa mga store ko.. sabi ko kung pwede lang, kaso joint namen un ng wife ko ung mga businesses namen, hangga't hindi kami annulled I can't just take you in... tumawa lang siya saba'y kabig, joke lang ito naman... pero i felt her strong desire to leave the spa.. ayaw nya din yung ginagawa nya, minsan naiiyak siya saken... breaks my heart... :( feeling ko minsan kaya ayaw nya din i-entertain ako mashado dahil gusto niyang magkabalikan kami ng wife ko kasi sabi nya sayang kasal na kami.. mashado siyang mabait.. kaya ganun nalang ung pagkahinayang ko sa kanya.. she's too kind.. too loving.. too wonderful to deserve that kind of life.... napaka buti niyang tao.. halos ibigay na niya lahat ng income nya sa pamilya nya.. but there were times na nagmemessage siya asking me to come over.. minsan nasabi nya pa sakin, punta daw ako dun wag na ko magbayad kahit sa lobby lang kami magusap.. whenever I visit her kasi I still pay at the front desk for a regular massage and still give her cash though we don't really do anything, we just talk.. i feel guilty taking her time at work and not give her money.. minsan pa i visited her, she didnt accept the money i gave.. kaya i dont know why suddenly she stopped communicating with me.. :(

Pero yung ibang thera talagang alam mo na luho lang and just plain lack of effort.. ayaw nalang maghanap ng ibang trabaho.. dahilan nila un nalang ang nakasanayan nila na trabaho... i dont judge them nor their decision.. i just feel sorry for them.. when they hit 30, what will they do if no one avails them anymore? put a low ball price tag on their dignity?

UPDATE:

My wife and I started talking again and discussed about getting back together. Meanwhile, my love-thera messaged me and told me na pagod na siya sa work niya and that she wanted to leave the industry already but does not know how to start a new life. We had several exchanges. A day after that, she bid me goodbye and told me she has finally decided to leave the industry. She promised me that she will never look back. She told me how thankful she is for meeting me, that I am the reason why she is leaving her work because I made her realize her self-worth and that not all hope is lost.

My love-thera and I had a happy ending. But I guess a happy ending does not necessarily mean "they lived happily ever after". Yes, we do love each other and we're destined to meet each other. Not to be together but to serve a purpose to each other. I was going through rough times when I met her, somehow she helped me keep my sanity intact by making me smile all the time. I, in turn, helped her get out of that godforsaken place and help her get back up.

Masaya kami parehong nagpaalam sa isa't isa. Oo, malungkot.. Nagkaiyakan,. Alam kasi namen na mahal namen ang isa't isa.. Pero sa isang banda, masaya kami dahil naitama namen ang mga pagkakamali namen sa buhay... She gave me a kiss when we parted ways... That was the sweetest and most sincere kiss I've ever had... she gave me a kiss while holding my face and crying... Salamat sayo... May isang bagay na kahit kelan hindi ko nagawang sabihin sayo dahil bawal.. pero hindi ko na kailangang sabihin dahil alam naman naten ang nararamdaman ng isa't isa.. pero sasabihin ko ngayon, MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA...

Edited by mikebustos
  • Like (+1) 2

no disrespect, but really, just wanted to say that if you love the thera then you should take her out of that s@%t place.. if you can bear having a nice dinner with her and hear her talk about her clients and how they trash her, then that's not love.. you just want company and some sex.. let me re-share my story..

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

mikebustos, on 02 Apr 2018 - 6:19 PM, said:snapback.png

mikebustos, on 06 Apr 2018 - 1:23 PM, said:snapback.png

UPDATE:

My wife and I started talking again and discussed about getting back together. Meanwhile, my love-thera messaged me and told me na pagod na siya sa work niya and that she wanted to leave the industry already but does not know how to start a new life. We had several exchanges. A day after that, she bid me goodbye and told me she has finally decided to leave the industry. She promised me that she will never look back. She told me how thankful she is for meeting me, that I am the reason why she is leaving her work because I made her realize her self-worth and that not all hope is lost.

My love-thera and I had a happy ending. But I guess a happy ending does not necessarily mean "they lived happily ever after". Yes, we do love each other and we're destined to meet each other. Not to be together but to serve a purpose to each other. I was going through rough times when I met her, somehow she helped me keep my sanity intact by making me smile all the time. I, in turn, helped her get out of that godforsaken place and help her get back up.

Masaya kami parehong nagpaalam sa isa't isa. Oo, malungkot.. Nagkaiyakan,. Alam kasi namen na mahal namen ang isa't isa.. Pero sa isang banda, masaya kami dahil naitama namen ang mga pagkakamali namen sa buhay... She gave me a kiss when we parted ways... That was the sweetest and most sincere kiss I've ever had... she gave me a kiss while holding my face and crying... Salamat sayo... May isang bagay na kahit kelan hindi ko nagawang sabihin sayo dahil bawal.. pero hindi ko na kailangang sabihin dahil alam naman naten ang nararamdaman ng isa't isa.. pero sasabihin ko ngayon, MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA...

Pardon for the harsh words, brother. Ayoko lang i-pass off in general as "libog" yung mga ganitong kwento, pero I actually pale in comparison sa kwento mo. At least ikaw happy ending, hindi mo binigyan ng pera/trabaho like the typical route others might think of, dinaan mo sa matinong usap.

I tried talking her out of it, pero wala naman akong ibang kayang gawin to back my words. Siguro I should've just continued like you did until she finally leaves the industry, instead of ghosting her. I just happened upon her FB and nakaalis na sya sa industry, may BF na ding iba and happily shares her newfound Christian views sa buhay. Di ko na lang din kinausap, I'm just a non-existent shard of her past.

i already have my happy ending; i'm married now with 2 kids; took me a while bago ako nakaalis at malaki pasasalamat ko sa kanya for helping me during my low low days; my current partner does not know my past and he is not asking na din which is good; just want to let the girls here know that there is a way out; and yes meron forever

Anyone experienced na youve been dating this thera and you believed na she is single with no kids because that is what she has told you since the beginning. Everything is doing good until she ghosted you, she cut off the communication without any reason. Then one day malalaman mo nalang she has bf living abroad and supporting their kid. Feeling ko naging pampalipas oras lang ako kasi wala bf nya. t#ang%na. Hahahaha

Anyone experienced na youve been dating this thera and you believed na she is single with no kids because that is what she has told you since the beginning. Everything is doing good until she ghosted you, she cut off the communication without any reason. Then one day malalaman mo nalang she has bf living abroad and supporting their kid. Feeling ko naging pampalipas oras lang ako kasi wala bf nya. t#ang%na. Hahahaha

pag ganyan she is not worth your love; ginamit ka niya; gamitin mo din

pag ganyan she is not worth your love; ginamit ka niya; gamitin mo din

I didnt do that. I treated her with respect. I was too kind for her, she was so sweet in return. She was not asking for money. Cguro na realize nya sobrang bait at caring ko sa kanya naisipan nyang lumayo para di nya ako masaktan pa.

so here is my story....

disclaimer: some events, information and places have been altered para na rin sa anonymity namin ni thera loves.pero sobrang close naman ang mga magiging description ko,and please i dont mean to kiss and tell on this one i just want to share what im going through right now, and hopefully kapulutan din ng aral at magabayan ako.....

nagkakilala kami ni thera loves sa spa syempre.and the spa was very close to my workplace at that time and sa tinutuluyan ko nrn.once lang ako naging client ni thera.since kakilala ko ang spa owner.(and i am not a regular spa goer ive been to spas and mps pero mabibilang ko pa sa isa kong kamay)and todo reccomend ang spa owner para sakin kay thera loves...our first session was nauwi sa all the way for a price na alam kong mababa talga since i was just planning for a regular es. then from there we started seeing each other sa labas na ng spa.and i mean it literally as in araw araw at gabi gabi e magkasama na kami natutulog.(this went for 6months na magkasama kami nag live in na kami.just our first meeting and followed by around 2 or 3 inuman sessions we decided to be together since ako lng nmn magisa sa tinutuluyan ko)and of course ATW parin without the pay.and i was so very curious to ask her WHY. she told me that she fell for me.i have to admit nung una libog lang pero i was really at the stage of my life na i hadnt have a one serious relationship.im 28 at that time btw and she is 22.so i said to myself why not enjoy the moment..until eto na na notice na ako ng bestfriend ko.that he was telling me na alam ko dapat pinapasok ko.my thera loves have a son na mag 2 years old plng dat time and di sila kasal ng ama ng bata at di sila nagsama and thats purely the reason why she was dragged to the spa industry.she have to provide.anyway my thera loves is from the province lumuwas ng maynila para makipagsapalaran.just a short description about me.i am single walang sabit na anak.i have a career.and now a business.(pero di enough para bumuhay ng isang pamilya, ill go into full details on this later on) while my thera loves have to work her ass off para sa anak nya and at the same time maipatikim sa mga magulang ang kumportableng pamumuhay since di nmn sila ganun kapalad. as i was saying napansin na kasi ni bestfriend ko na things are getting serious.while i was so in denial dahil bago lahat sakin to.i mean being in a relationship with a therapist.anyway days,months passed by di ko namalayan na nafall na ko sa kanya.how can i tell?i went back to the province na di nmn kalayuan sa manila to have a small business.and we are still together.i still see her she come to me once or twice a week just to be with me she met my family but of course they dont know what she is really doing for a living.they just know na may baby na sya.(about nmn sa baby nya tanggap na tanggap ko sya dun.it really doesnt matter to me.i love her and i dont see no reason why to not love her child)so again days passed by.slowly the idea of her giving pleasure to other men as her living creeps to me.i wanted her to stop.but things just got complicated.she came clean to me the first time we met.saying that i was the first guy that he ever did the ATW thing.and all she does is regular HJ es.at first i thougt its ok.HJ lang nmn e.(as we boys take good care of our pride,basta ganun lang)..just to cut the story short. nahuli ko sya na nag psp once nung nangailangan sya ng pera.and its not just a regular HJ sa es nya.she does BJ BBBJ and slide.then naconfirm ko na nahuli ko sya once na nakipag ATW sya sa good paying client.and ung diskarte kasi nya iba.shes the kind na who will come clean after the client.shes been in the spa for a year and a half.alam na nya ang mga galawan.and naiintindihan ko nmn na they need to bring their A game since marami ang bago and nalalaos din sila.so the regular HJ es dont work anymore.

shes been doing this behind my back for how many months making me believe that all she does is HJ. i was blinded.i came back to the thought that i got her precious gem for a certain price.it made me think deeply and rational as i can be.t#ang%na mahal ko na ung tao bakit ngayon ko lang naiisip to.

i cant make her stop.and i cant even offer her to stop for she has the burden of a mother and father at the same time and the bread winner of her family.and i cant help her in that case right now,but i can assure her that i can offer her a normal and satisfying life.pero di pa ngayon as i was the kind na only child trying hard to prove myself that i can stand on my own.ibang story na kasi to ng buhay ko e.i can live the comfortable life minus her.but with her i really have to prove myself.and right now im on the process,business and careerwise i am working on it.(how should i know that things will go deep.she was not part of the plan before.she really inspired me to be better.hipkrito man pakinggan pero im striving to be better to help her,and to be with her to secure a family on our own someday,as this thing is still on the process)

so my dilemma on this one.faith really had a toll on us. we are both broken and damaged.i know we needed each other.as i was there for her through her ups and downs and she did too for me.just right now i cant and i will never understand the nature of the job.so im warning my fellow romanticos out there.this is not for the faint hearted for we will need a lot of patience and understanding on this one..

so here is my take...

first i love her.thats it.u can just take so much without knowing that u can actually take more.

yes,she might have been with a few good fellow for a good company.but purely for the money.and for the good fellow purely for the need of you know what i mean.my baby can tell this straight to my face.trabaho lang kailangan e.no matter the reason of generalizing them as kinain na ng systema,nasilaw na sa pera at tamad.we all know they have their reasons.we just cant accept their ways.on this one.she told me and i know its genuine that right now it has to be done.sooner or later this will end.

and as for me,, u might think im incompetent and inutil.as what i have said earlier.how am i suppose to know i would be in this kind of situation?if only i knew better i have done it the right way.but hey,she is pushing me to be better not for her own sake.she pushes me to be better cause she knew i am more than what i am now.and boy who would not love a fine lady like her.she believes in me.

and so our set up right now.she is still active in the industry as for she have to provide for her family.but she is back to school.this might take years or two.but right now all we have is the promised day.that day that we can leave all this behind.and for me im still working my ass off to be a good provider.she doesnt ask me for anything since we have been together...cause she know very well what she wants. my love.and nothing more.

ps miss shampooh ur humble thougts and reaction would be very much appreciated.and boss kingkongphils :D

• Like (+1) 2

so here is my story....

disclaimer: some events, information and places have been altered para na rin sa anonymity namin ni thera loves.pero sobrang close naman ang mga magiging description ko,and please i dont mean to kiss and tell on this one i just want to share what im going through right now, and hopefully kapulutan din ng aral at magabayan ako.....

nagkakilala kami ni thera loves sa spa syempre.and the spa was very close to my workplace at that time and sa tinutuluyan ko nrn.once lang ako naging client ni thera.since kakilala ko ang spa owner.(and i am not a regular spa goer ive been to spas and mps pero mabibilang ko pa sa isa kong kamay)and todo reccomend ang spa owner para sakin kay thera loves...our first session was nauwi sa all the way for a price na alam kong mababa talga since i was just planning for a regular es. then from there we started seeing each other sa labas na ng spa.and i mean it literally as in araw araw at gabi gabi e magkasama na kami natutulog.(this went for 6months na magkasama kami nag live in na kami.just our first meeting and followed by around 2 or 3 inuman sessions we decided to be together since ako lng nmn magisa sa tinutuluyan ko)and of course ATW parin without the pay.and i was so very curious to ask her WHY. she told me that she fell for me.i have to admit nung una libog lang pero i was really at the stage of my life na i hadnt have a one serious relationship.im 28 at that time btw and she is 22.so i said to myself why not enjoy the moment..until eto na na notice na ako ng bestfriend ko.that he was telling me na alam ko dapat pinapasok ko.my thera loves have a son na mag 2 years old plng dat time and di sila kasal ng ama ng bata at di sila nagsama and thats purely the reason why she was dragged to the spa industry.she have to provide.anyway my thera loves is from the province lumuwas ng maynila para makipagsapalaran.just a short description about me.i am single walang sabit na anak.i have a career.and now a business.(pero di enough para bumuhay ng isang pamilya, ill go into full details on this later on) while my thera loves have to work her ass off para sa anak nya and at the same time maipatikim sa mga magulang ang kumportableng pamumuhay since di nmn sila ganun kapalad. as i was saying napansin na kasi ni bestfriend ko na things are getting serious.while i was so in denial dahil bago lahat sakin to.i mean being in a relationship with a therapist.anyway days,months passed by di ko namalayan na nafall na ko sa kanya.how can i tell?i went back to the province na di nmn kalayuan sa manila to have a small business.and we are still together.i still see her she come to me once or twice a week just to be with me she met my family but of course they dont know what she is really doing for a living.they just know na may baby na sya.(about nmn sa baby nya tanggap na tanggap ko sya dun.it really doesnt matter to me.i love her and i dont see no reason why to not love her child)so again days passed by.slowly the idea of her giving pleasure to other men as her living creeps to me.i wanted her to stop.but things just got complicated.she came clean to me the first time we met.saying that i was the first guy that he ever did the ATW thing.and all she does is regular HJ es.at first i thougt its ok.HJ lang nmn e.(as we boys take good care of our pride,basta ganun lang)..just to cut the story short. nahuli ko sya na nag psp once nung nangailangan sya ng pera.and its not just a regular HJ sa es nya.she does BJ BBBJ and slide.then naconfirm ko na nahuli ko sya once na nakipag ATW sya sa good paying client.and ung diskarte kasi nya iba.shes the kind na who will come clean after the client.shes been in the spa for a year and a half.alam na nya ang mga galawan.and naiintindihan ko nmn na they need to bring their A game since marami ang bago and nalalaos din sila.so the regular HJ es dont work anymore.

shes been doing this behind my back for how many months making me believe that all she does is HJ. i was blinded.i came back to the thought that i got her precious gem for a certain price.it made me think deeply and rational as i can be.t#ang%na mahal ko na ung tao bakit ngayon ko lang naiisip to.

i cant make her stop.and i cant even offer her to stop for she has the burden of a mother and father at the same time and the bread winner of her family.and i cant help her in that case right now,but i can assure her that i can offer her a normal and satisfying life.pero di pa ngayon as i was the kind na only child trying hard to prove myself that i can stand on my own.ibang story na kasi to ng buhay ko e.i can live the comfortable life minus her.but with her i really have to prove myself.and right now im on the process,business and careerwise i am working on it.(how should i know that things will go deep.she was not part of the plan before.she really inspired me to be better.hipkrito man pakinggan pero im striving to be better to help her,and to be with her to secure a family on our own someday,as this thing is still on the process)

so my dilemma on this one.faith really had a toll on us. we are both broken and damaged.i know we needed each other.as i was there for her through her ups and downs and she did too for me.just right now i cant and i will never understand the nature of the job.so im warning my fellow romanticos out there.this is not for the faint hearted for we will need a lot of patience and understanding on this one..

so here is my take...

first i love her.thats it.u can just take so much without knowing that u can actually take more.

yes,she might have been with a few good fellow for a good company.but purely for the money.and for the good fellow purely for the need of you know what i mean.my baby can tell this straight to my face.trabaho lang kailangan e.no matter the reason of generalizing them as kinain na ng systema,nasilaw na sa pera at tamad.we all know they have their reasons.we just cant accept their ways.on this one.she told me and i know its genuine that right now it has to be done.sooner or later this will end.

and as for me,, u might think im incompetent and inutil.as what i have said earlier.how am i suppose to know i would be in this kind of situation?if only i knew better i have done it the right way.but hey,she is pushing me to be better not for her own sake.she pushes me to be better cause she knew i am more than what i am now.and boy who would not love a fine lady like her.she believes in me.

and so our set up right now.she is still active in the industry as for she have to provide for her family.but she is back to school.this might take years or two.but right now all we have is the promised day.that day that we can leave all this behind.and for me im still working my ass off to be a good provider.she doesnt ask me for anything since we have been together...cause she know very well what she wants. my love.and nothing more.

ps miss shampooh ur humble thougts and reaction would be very much appreciated.and boss kingkongphils :D

you are in a better situation that we were years back; as you had described being a thera is different from psp; all of my clients were always ATW 2 pops in a meet; I used to have 2 to 3 clients in a day during my time; since you are single you are in a better situation to help her; as most of the time married men are most of my clients and I think nothing had changed even with theras; so what I can say; if you love here that much; help her; but this time communicate with her on her restrictions when she does her job; mahirap mag build ng trust Lalo na sa ganitong industry; pero it is a hard pill to swallow; in the end best to get her out ASAP; I wish you luck and will pray for you

Nakakatuwa tong thread na to....kadalasan kc iniopen ko lng just to look ....good spa...at beautiful theras...sa totoo lng msarap tlg mkipagsex ng with feelings eh....panung di ka mafa fall sa knila...eh un nman tlg ung isa sa mga talent at skills n dpat nilang i develop sa spa industry...lalo na ung mga wlang atw.....sa mga famous line lng ng mga thera..kng mhina hina k at may pinagdadaanan...mainlove k tlg eh...namimiss n po kita...ingat po palage....ilove you....sayu ko lng gnwa ito...yung low cost tpos high mile age....aba nkkgandang lalake kyu un..nkkktaas ng ego..lalo n kung tropa kyu pupunta sa spa....yung alam mo na bawal daw yung atw sa spa n un...tpos pg ikaw atw..pro ang rate png standard.... un pla strategy pra ma fall ka talaga. .tpos my hidden agenda...i know nman hindi lhat..pro nasasabi ko to kc naranasan ko....pro d ako ngsisi na minahal ko cya...kc dun ko lng naintindhan yung uncondtional love...,.

Nakakatuwa tong thread na to....kadalasan kc iniopen ko lng just to look ....good spa...at beautiful theras...sa totoo lng msarap tlg mkipagsex ng with feelings eh....panung di ka mafa fall sa knila...eh un nman tlg ung isa sa mga talent at skills n dpat nilang i develop sa spa industry...lalo na ung mga wlang atw.....sa mga famous line lng ng mga thera..kng mhina hina k at may pinagdadaanan...mainlove k tlg eh...namimiss n po kita...ingat po palage....ilove you....sayu ko lng gnwa ito...yung low cost tpos high mile age....aba nkkgandang lalake kyu un..nkkktaas ng ego..lalo n kung tropa kyu pupunta sa spa....yung alam mo na bawal daw yung atw sa spa n un...tpos pg ikaw atw..pro ang rate png standard.... un pla strategy pra ma fall ka talaga. .tpos my hidden agenda...i know nman hindi lhat..pro nasasabi ko to kc naranasan ko....pro d ako ngsisi na minahal ko cya...kc dun ko lng naintindhan yung uncondtional love...,.

I think thats true, ung sex with feelings ang kicker dyn. I mean sex is reallu made for two people who loves each other, kaya kpg ganun parati ginagawa nyo, eventually na ma fall ang isa and that usually is sa GM ang fall...

you are in a better situation that we were years back; as you had described being a thera is different from psp; all of my clients were always ATW 2 pops in a meet; I used to have 2 to 3 clients in a day during my time; since you are single you are in a better situation to help her; as most of the time married men are most of my clients and I think nothing had changed even with theras; so what I can say; if you love here that much; help her; but this time communicate with her on her restrictions when she does her job; mahirap mag build ng trust Lalo na sa ganitong industry; pero it is a hard pill to swallow; in the end best to get her out ASAP; I wish you luck and will pray for you

update ko lang.after i posted this. i broke up with her.i said things na masasakit.and to be hones i felt nothing i didnnt feel guilty nor relieved.at the moment i just felt nothing.up to this moment.pata na cguro ako. reason why i decided to end it.well naramdaman ko tlga na di pa nya kaya magbago.and ill be true to myself.im asking this her without telling her.gusto ko sya magbago but everytime na naoopen ung topic e parang madamot pa ako sa lagay nya at ako pa hindi nakakaintindi.well im done being a pimp for her.im not even a boyfriend to her.its pimp what she needs right now.salamat narin miss shampooh for the kind words.

• Like (+1) 1

Yun talaga pinaka mahirap dyan. Yung pag build ng trust.

Gustong gusto ko maniwala sa kanya. Na di nya ako niloloko. Na totoo feelings nya. And for me the best way to know that is if she does not lie to me. Kaya lang, it seems na di kaya yung walang tinatagon siguro white lies. Para daw di ako masaktan. Or maybe because isip nya di ko maintindihan. Problem is, yung mga lies, eventually natutuklasan din. And when that happens, ang hirap mabalik yung trust. Specially kung paulit ulit nangyayari. To the point na sobra na doubts. Na baka may mga ginagawa sya na di ko magugustuhan pero ginagawa at gagawin pa rin pag naniniwala syang di ko malalaman. Hay. So complicated talaga.