Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I assure you, this story's 100% true. I've been in relationships before. But I'm pretty new to the KTV/MP scene, and this is the first time I've fallen for an MPA.

She seemed like such a good, wonderful person. Almost perfect, personality-wise and looks-wise. It was so easy to fall in love with her. And that's what hurts so much. Only now I'm realizing the person I fell for doesn't really exist. She was just a "character" created by the MPA - the ideal girl that is so easy to love, and hard to forget.

Seems I'm finding out the HARD WAY about their MO and the techniques they use to seduce/fool their clients.

Yes, I'm a skeptic, that's why my brain tells me she's a liar. But you know what they say about hope - it's hard to k*ll. Even if it's just false hope. There's a part of me that still wants to believe she's a good person, that she really IS the person I fell for. And who knows, maybe I'm right? Maybe once, she WAS a good person. Until her whole world was turned upside down, she was forced into this industry, and she became bitter and angry about her predicament.

But I know right now she's no good for me. It's just the hope that I'm having trouble with. It's the hope I have to learn to deal with before I can move on.

As for my gf, I've actually been thinking of ending our relationship even BEFORE I met the MPA. Meeting the MPA just made things a little more complicated.

You have to think that MPA or Gros are human's too. Just because their in that industry doesn't mean they are different than normal girls. You can meet a normal girl somewhere else and they too can be all about money. They'll get with you only because you have money. And leave you once they find someone with more money. Normal girls can cheat, lie, abuse you like these girls you meet at MPAs. Its no different.

jayealonzo,

Bro, never fall in love with MPA...most of these girls are liar/fraud/pretender. They will make you believe that he loves you so much and your the only she loves...Until such time you will discover that all of these are fakes...She has a lot of lovers...She calls one by one once she need money specially they don't have a guests...So in short, they will do these for the sake of money...One more is once you discover, she will pretend that somebody is destroying your relationship and she stick on, i'm telling the truth with matching cry...paawa effect ikaw naman naniwala nakatawa ulit sayo....hahahahaha......until magsasawa ka na at nainlove na...napakasakit makalimot bro...hehehehe...

i guess that's the operative word here.

wag po lang natin lahatin at baka wala nang mag-post ng happy ending

na inaasam-asam ko sa thread na ito.

in my case, my MPA only offered friendship. i was the only one who

thought otherwise, that it could be more.

i had a GRO gf before, she's nice, pretty, and simple. Just like any other girls, i f#&ked her, and then after few days, break.

the point is, dont make things complicated. after all sex lng nmn tlga ang habol ng majority.

Ganun lang sana ka-simple yun pero paano kung na-fall ka dun sa girl ng hindi sinasadya? It could happen to anyone regardless how experienced sa clubbing scene.

@cookmysock bro i suggest u try to test her feelings. wat if mahal ka talaga niya and ala lang talaga matatakbuhan xcept u? be a little bit fair. nagbibigay ka coz u want to pero she cant force you pag ayaw mo. pero kung nakipag break wen u stop giving money alam mo na. but guess ung reply ko is a bit late...

No sir.. it's not too late... in fact, we're still together... I was about to cut it off as advised by most of you here. Pero I just couldn't do it without any valid or hard evidence na talagang di sya karapat dapat mahalin..

And that's what I exactly did. I tested her feelings. Twice she asked from me and I told her wala akong maibibigay sa kanya. The first time I refused to give in is when she was asking for something na di naman masyado importante... I observed kung me magbabago... she's still the sweet and caring person I knew.. so ok lang. The 2nd time she asked for something is quite challenging kasi it involves someone in her family na me sakit.. I also didn't give in.. so ok lang daw and she said she will just ask other friends and relative for help. And still she doesn't show any resentment towards me, she still showed me na mahal nya ko kahit na wala akong binibigay sa kanya. Sya nga ngayon ang nag-aadvise sa kin na magtipid-tipid dahil sabi ko kapos na kapos ako lately.

So i guess life goes on with the two of us... and let's see where it leads us... sana nga happy ending :wub:

Edited by cookmysock

I've been reading many of your stories, so mine is probably no different from yours. Still, it's comforting to know that my experience isn't unique. Akala ko kasi dati ako lang nagka-ganito. Di pala.

When we're together, she's the sweetest, most wonderful person. Whenever she tells me she likes me, I can't help but believe her. And I don't consider myself a gullible idiot - I was BORN a skeptic. It's just that she's so... convincing. And I guess it's not helping that I'm just so into her.

Here's the problem. I used to think she was completely honest... but little by little, I've been finding out that she's been lying to me about little things - her birthday, the identity of her former lover, her school, etc.

Worst of all, her behavior is also inconsistent with someone who is "in love." She RARELY texts me. Pag related lang sa work niya, she will text. Pag wala siyang guest and she needs money, she will text. Her excuses for not texting are numerous - wala daw siyang load, or di niya nare-receive, or masyado busy... there was even a time she said she wasn't replying to my texts because she was making tampo for something I did. BUT there was a time she needed this HUGE amount of money. When I told her I didn't have that much, she kept on texting me the WHOLE DAY, nagging me to lend her the money.

Bro she has all the sign of a con-artist, a pro (Sorry for the word)... Tell tale signs are so obvious... Get out of that "relationship" before its too late!! Now na!!

Thanks for sharing your story bro...

i guess that's the operative word here.

wag po lang natin lahatin at baka wala nang mag-post ng happy ending

na inaasam-asam ko sa thread na ito.

in my case, my MPA only offered friendship. i was the only one who

thought otherwise, that it could be more.

Yeah I agree ... Sometimes its us who expects too much with so less...

With those gal's experience its so easy for them to spot kung sino kaya nila lokohin...

Can't Blame them, its part of their Job.. Ingat na lang.

I've been reading many of your stories, so mine is probably no different from yours. Still, it's comforting to know that my experience isn't unique. Akala ko kasi dati ako lang nagka-ganito. Di pala.

Worst of all, her behavior is also inconsistent with someone who is "in love." She RARELY texts me. Pag related lang sa work niya, she will text. Pag wala siyang guest and she needs money, she will text. Her excuses for not texting are numerous - wala daw siyang load, or di niya nare-receive, or masyado busy... there was even a time she said she wasn't replying to my texts because she was making tampo for something I did. BUT there was a time she needed this HUGE amount of money. When I told her I didn't have that much, she kept on texting me the WHOLE DAY, nagging me to lend her the money.

And everytime I ask her out, it's the same thing. Excuse after excuse after excuse. She's sick, she has school work, etc. There WAS one time though, when she visited me after I got angry with her. And there was no money involved. But that was only once.

Then, just recently, I got a glimpse of her celphone - at naka-list ang name ko dun as "Guest". When I asked her if I could see the contents of her phone, ayaw niya ipakita. What is she hiding? Is she afraid to show me that, to her, I'm nothing more than another guest?

"jayealonzo"

I believe in this guy's story, as I was reading this post i felt i was re-living my own experience... Worst I'm not the only one(May dalawa pa).. Same banana, a lot of out of this world reasoning - my dad got an accident, I'm sick, can't make a day off my work I need money kasi for school, cant txt you forgot my CP, my CP was snatch buy me new one! At first I almost fell in love with this girl , they are so good in manipulating your emotion, its good I was able to spot her "good intentions" before falling to her trap... Once they felt that you are not biting their bait, they will step up the gas until u succumbed to their charm... Buti na lang escape artist ako... hahahaha.. I never wasted my time thinking of our "romantic times" together inisip ko mo na lang yung mga kasinungalingan nya to make it easier, do not invest too much of your emotion, its not worth!cool.gif

Ganun lang sana ka-simple yun pero paano kung na-fall ka dun sa girl ng hindi sinasadya? It could happen to anyone regardless how experienced sa clubbing scene.

In my case it was simple. You don't need to be an expert clubber just to do what I had done before. There must be a reason behind everything and falling in love to is not an exception.

sorry pero di ako naniniwala sa "na-inlove na hindi sinasadya". consequence lng yan sa pagiging ktv fanatic.

Being an expert clubber gives you the credentials to give advice to the members as to which girls to take in seriously. You have to always give them the benefit of the doubt that they might be pulling a fast one on you. I guess cash really is king.

Edited by lankaface

I started seeing this MPA four months ago. I picked her out of the aquarium because she was beautiful; her smile melted my heart. And when we got to talking, napakabait pa niya. I felt the chemistry, and I was hooked. I became her regular guest.

One day, she came to me in tears. She just had a fight with her lover. By this time, I had already developed a crush on her, so I was kind of saddened by this revelation - na may lover na pala siya. Still, I wanted to be a good friend, so I listened to her, and gave her advice when I could. She told me she was touched by my kindness.

A week or so later I visited her again. She told me she and her lover were no more. And then she began to pry if I had any feelings for her. Eventually I relented, and admitted that I liked her. She told me she liked me back. And that's how it started.

When we're together, she's the sweetest, most wonderful person. Whenever she tells me she likes me, I can't help but believe her. And I don't consider myself a gullible idiot - I was BORN a skeptic. It's just that she's so... convincing. And I guess it's not helping that I'm just so into her.

Here's the problem. I used to think she was completely honest... but little by little, I've been finding out that she's been lying to me about little things - her birthday, the identity of her former lover, her school, etc.

And everytime I ask her out, it's the same thing. Excuse after excuse after excuse. She's sick, she has school work, etc. There WAS one time though, when she visited me after I got angry with her. And there was no money involved. But that was only once.

Then, just recently, I got a glimpse of her celphone - at naka-list ang name ko dun as "Guest". When I asked her if I could see the contents of her phone, ayaw niya ipakita. What is she hiding? Is she afraid to show me that, to her, I'm nothing more than another guest?

My brain tells me she's just using me for money. At nagalit na ako several times sa kanya. Inaway ko na siya. I've told her I know she's just manipulating me. That the only thing she needs from me is my money. But she keeps on insisting she cares for me. Nakausap ko na rin siya ng maayos. Sinabihan ko na siya, "okay lang kahit hindi mo ako mahal, alam ko naman na guest lang ang tingin mo sa akin. I promise, hindi ako magagalit kung aminin mo na hindi mo ako mahal, pupuntahan pa rin kita." But she still says she has feelings for me. Everytime I question her, she shows frustration. There was even one time she CRIED when I told her I didn't believe her.

Why would she say she likes me? I've already made it clear it's okay if she doesn't love me back, that I'd still be her regular. Is she telling the truth?? And if not, what reason would she have to keep on lying to me??

Here's one thing she keeps telling me though. Thing is, I have a girlfriend right now. And my MPA has hinted that's the reason why our "relationship" isn't going anywhere. Sinabi ko na sa kanya na handa kong iwanan ang gf ko para sa kanya. Sa totoo lang, noon ko nang gustong iwanan ang gf ko... Is it possible then, that she DOES like me, and she just feels guilty because in her mind, she's the reason I'm breaking up with my gf?

I'm in a complete rut right now. My head tells me she's lying. But I can't help but HOPE that I'm wrong. It's the hope that's killing me. It's the hope that won't allow me to let her go. Ang sakit lang talaga.

simple lang, para titino yan, gave her 300k every month. para maging mabait sya sa yo. at di ka nya lokohin that if kung business man ka at yung negosyo mo pang big time. yun kasi now a days ang hinahanp nagyon sa isang lalaki.na tipo maggugushan sya nang isang super pretty high class girl na prosti. diba.

Edited by EPJ

Being an expert clubber gives you the credentials to give advice to the members as to which girls to take in seriously. You have to always give them the benefit of the doubt that they might be pulling a fast one on you. I guess cash really is king.

Exactly kahit gaano ka pa kamahal ng girl sa ganitong profession... money pa rin ang number 1, being a clubber you have to know where you stand...

so yeah, I posted somewhere about this thing me and an MPA had, it's an old post and I might have asked the mods to delete it, anyway some of you old timers probably remember it...

so anyway the same sh1t happens again, different MPA, different MP, but jesus christ it happens again.

Only this time it's so much more intense than the last time. Last time there seemed to be an unspoken agreement between the chick and me, that she had her life and I had mine, and those two are separate. This time, it seems like she really wants to be part of my life (I have a normal life where I'm about to be married, why I do this? Go figure...), asking me out, girlfriend type stuff.......and day by day I find it harder and harder to resist (but I must).

before you get any ideas, this girl doesn't want money (nor do I have any to give her), it seems like she's genuinely interested.

anyway that's beside the point, the point is...why does this type of sh1t always seem to happen to me? I don't even try to woo them, I do the Charlie Sheen thing and pay them to get out, but dammit there's always that one girl....

So have you guys/gals been in this situation, where you always seem to do the wrong thing? That no matter how hard you try you do the wrong thing because it feels right (at the time)?

*note to the mod from hell (I mean you Wyld, just kidding you know I love you girl :) )please don't merge I want to get legit opinions from girls too, and merging it with another thread would negate that, kthxbye.

in a man's life there will be a significant one but there will always be the other woman. yours is an mpa, some their sister in law, some their friends, and some their mother in law biggrin.gif

its a shame and women find it disgusting but we are made that way. just like werewolves when full moon comes,

we itch and crave to go out and hunt, devour, ok, f*ck someone other than the one in our bed.

then we go home and take care of our beloved. til the next full moon.

the difference is how we handle the itch. some go all the way. some take it like meryenda. some take it home and ruin their lives.

best to take it like an afternoon delight. unless you're ready for substitution - the other for the significant one...that is until the next full moon...

and it starts again...

yes, we never learn.

you pay hookers to leave...

well.. they are HOOKERS or we call them as such because its their freaking job

but behind that job is a human being... with the same wants or needs just like an average human like us

it doesnt hurt to be sensitive once in a while

being sensitive is what gets me in these situations....

got news for you and your ego Larry: i guess youre really THAT likeable, and that she obviously likes you to death.....and your case, i believe, is not exactly rare. It happens, or so i've heard.

uhhm.....im not exactly sure where your question is headed to, or what answer you would like to hear (read: sometimes we ask questions, the answers to which we perfectly know; or sometimes we ask questions and hear only the answers that favor us)

before i used to whine to friends about mtc jerks and the like.....then they got tired......then i stopped whining......then i realized that there is no one else to blame but me......for putting myself into such messy situations.

you're smart, or at least i think you are. Go figure yourself.

i get your point, i really do, basically I'm not asking about what to do ( i know that already )

it's more like why do I always find myself in situations like this?

I'm like doooooooooooooood again? really!?

i get your point, i really do, basically I'm not asking about what to do ( i know that already )

it's more like why do I always find myself in situations like this?

I'm like doooooooooooooood again? really!?

maybe it's what you really want to happen... subconsciously, the situation puts you in a comfort zone...

i believe this will keep repeating itself until you're ready to move on...