Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Hello fellow GRO/PSP/MPA lovers.... I have been following this thread for quiet some time now. I have posted a few but using my main handle.. this is my alternick and I don't want her to read this because she would sometimes read MTC and she has friends from other threads as well.

Here's my story. I have been this girl's client for about 2 months... after that I admitted to her that I'm falling for her.. and she admitted also that she feels the same ever since. And we've been on for more than 1 month already. Again, for anonymity sake, I will not say exactly what she does... but she's in the non-ATW ESpecial Services dept.. I know you'll figure it out.

The thing is... she is one high maintenance GF. I don't mean na maluho sya. Pero ang dami nyang needs palagi.. kesyo me sakit sa family si ganito, she needs to pay her bills, she needs to send money to her parents, etc, etc. Naniniwala naman ako sa kanya na she's not earning much.. at minsan talagang walang wala siya. kasi I know kung malakas o mahina talaga yung establishment nila. At talagang walang wala rin yung family nya at madalas sya lang inaasahan. I really want to help her as much as I can.. because I really love her. Pero minsan parang ayoko na rin sa ganitong sitwasyon e... I know and can feel that she truly loves me.. she is very sweet naman at talagang she made me feel that she's deeply in love with me whenever we're together at she never failed to text or call me everyday. Pero yung lagi syang me urgent financial needs lang talaga ang pinoproblema ko (to the point of doubting her true feelings for me)... Madalas naiisip ko, what if kung nagsasama na kami.. baka buong pamilya nya e kelangan kong buhayin. Halos maubos na nga savings ko sa kanya. BTW, I'm a single dad and she's a single mom naman. Kung sya at yung anak nya e ok lang sa kin but supporting her and her entire family is a different story.

What do I do mga bro? When do I say enough is enough.. My head is telling me that this relationship is not going to work and to let her go... my heart says keep on loving her as long as I can.

Your post is more than enough. Stop it bro while it's early. You're investing too much and I can say it'll be hard to get out once you fall too deep.

Most of the girls, kaya pumasok sila sa ganitong buhay kasi dito yung easy money. like what I've experienced the past few months, I really fell in love to a girl, which in turn she is already a mother to be exact. a fellow gm can confirmed what i've come through. At first Masaya naman, ganun naman lagi sa una eh, but time goes by, unti unti mo rin narerealize yung mga pagkukulang or ung bumps, Malaki din ang nabawas sa savings ko, gave her most of my time, but one thing I can never done, kahit na may pagkakataon... hindi ko sya magalaw, don't know why. a friend said maybe somethings wrong with me, kaya nag try ako sa iba. after 2 days may nangyari agad, no commitments or whatsoever, just paid for the food and movies. but to this girl wala yung urge, you feel complete pagkasama mo sya. but every stories has an end. sinabi nya sa akin, bawal sila ma-fall sa client nila, kailangan kumita sila and make a client fall for them. masakit pero nangyari na hindi na mababawi pa yung nawala, She gave me an advice ang bumigay talo. kailangan magkaroon ka ng heart of stone pag pumupunta ka sa mga ganito lugar or kumukuha ka, after that I said thank you and bid my goodbye. after that I change my number. as of now, im back to square 1 emotionally and finacially.

Most of the girls, kaya pumasok sila sa ganitong buhay kasi dito yung easy money. like what I've experienced the past few months, I really fell in love to a girl, which in turn she is already a mother to be exact. a fellow gm can confirmed what i've come through. At first Masaya naman, ganun naman lagi sa una eh, but time goes by, unti unti mo rin narerealize yung mga pagkukulang or ung bumps, Malaki din ang nabawas sa savings ko, gave her most of my time, but one thing I can never done, kahit na may pagkakataon... hindi ko sya magalaw, don't know why. a friend said maybe somethings wrong with me, kaya nag try ako sa iba. after 2 days may nangyari agad, no commitments or whatsoever, just paid for the food and movies. but to this girl wala yung urge, you feel complete pagkasama mo sya. but every stories has an end. sinabi nya sa akin, bawal sila ma-fall sa client nila, kailangan kumita sila and make a client fall for them. masakit pero nangyari na hindi na mababawi pa yung nawala, She gave me an advice ang bumigay talo. kailangan magkaroon ka ng heart of stone pag pumupunta ka sa mga ganito lugar or kumukuha ka, after that I said thank you and bid my goodbye. after that I change my number. as of now, im back to square 1 emotionally and finacially.

Nakaka-relate ako dun sa hindi mo siya magalaw. Kapag mahal mo kasi talaga yung tao andun yung respect eh kahit ganun trabaho niya. Kakalungkot lang nga isipin na ginagawa nga nila ang magpa-ibig sa client. For me kasi paglaruan mo na ang lahat wag lang ang emotions ng tao pero yun nga trabaho nila yun eh. Kelangan nga talagang maging matigas ang puso mo,glad na naka-recover ka na bro. As for me,slowly makakalimutan ko din siya. If you can do it nga and the countless others,so can I. :rolleyes:

Nakaka-relate ako dun sa hindi mo siya magalaw. Kapag mahal mo kasi talaga yung tao andun yung respect eh kahit ganun trabaho niya. Kakalungkot lang nga isipin na ginagawa nga nila ang magpa-ibig sa client. For me kasi paglaruan mo na ang lahat wag lang ang emotions ng tao pero yun nga trabaho nila yun eh. Kelangan nga talagang maging matigas ang puso mo,glad na naka-recover ka na bro. As for me,slowly makakalimutan ko din siya. If you can do it nga and the countless others,so can I. :rolleyes:

She's a first for me to fall for in this industry. lagi kasi naka mindset sa akin pag pumunta ako sa ganitong lugar, just for good times and bolahan lang. pag bumigay go... but when it comes to her, hindi ko kaya. friends say somethin is wrong with me, because I see something in her that others don't. the sad thing is mas pinili pa rin nya yung to be a heart of stone, since its much better for the both of us, masakit pero im thankful pa rin kasi ayaw nya ako lokohin, katulad ng ibang kasama nya na ginagawa sa mga client nila. first thing you need to do bro, is go back to square one, anu ba yung nagpapasaya bago mo sya nakilala? for me I change my number and so does she.

She's a first for me to fall for in this industry. lagi kasi naka mindset sa akin pag pumunta ako sa ganitong lugar, just for good times and bolahan lang. pag bumigay go... but when it comes to her, hindi ko kaya. friends say somethin is wrong with me, because I see something in her that others don't. the sad thing is mas pinili pa rin nya yung to be a heart of stone, since its much better for the both of us, masakit pero im thankful pa rin kasi ayaw nya ako lokohin, katulad ng ibang kasama nya na ginagawa sa mga client nila. first thing you need to do bro, is go back to square one, anu ba yung nagpapasaya bago mo sya nakilala? for me I change my number and so does she.

Ganun din ako bro e,actually di ko din ineexpect na i would fall for her pero nangyari eh. Ayaw ko naman na kalimutan siya totally,yung feeling lang sana ang mawala. Pero so far so good unti2x ko ng nakakalimutan. Tinanggap ko na kasi na malabo tsaka problema lang din papasukin ko.

@cookmysock bro i suggest u try to test her feelings. wat if mahal ka talaga niya and ala lang talaga matatakbuhan xcept u? be a little bit fair. nagbibigay ka coz u want to pero she cant force you pag ayaw mo. pero kung nakipag break wen u stop giving money alam mo na. but guess ung reply ko is a bit late...

thank you all sa mga nagbigay ng payo. i am also doing some thorough thinking. i just want to hear all sides. but in the end i will be the one who will make the decision. i am still checking out all the details that will proved that she really love me. thanks to those who are giving encouragement to this relationship. and to those who gave their thoughts about this matter.

take this advice from someone who's been there....

First -subukan mo sarili mo- stay ka dun sa place of work nya and see if you can take the psychological torture of knowing that at the moment shes with someone and doing the deed- ok kaya mo to iguess, kinaya ko e

Second can you trust her enough with the knowledge ba dun cya nagwork- ok kaya to madali pa diba

Third and most difficult - kaya mo ba iharap sa parents mo, relatives and friends and go through with constructing numerous lies to cover up, were still a conservative country and no secret can be hid as to no sneeky person would ever find out

Nasayo yun tama ka.

In my case I could handle 1 and 2, yung third and naging challenge saken knowing that the truth would come out sooner or later.Indi pa naman ako ganung ka financially stable to support everything and to maybe go away to a far off place na wala makakakilala samen. It's not that ikinahiya ko ung girl, gusto ko nga ipakilala sa lahat kaso un nga.Don't get burned cause it leaves a scar.

its very common lagi sinasabi sa atin ng friends natin to not fall for a girl in this line of work... pero ang sagot natin is "minahal ko sya", pero nangyari na ba sa inyo mga GM's na kayo naman yung nasa kabilang side at ang kaibigan nyo naman yung nagmahal?

back to the topic

for me there's a difference between forgetting someone and moving on. yung sa una para kang lagi nakakulong, hindi ka makapunta sa mga gusto mo puntahan hindi matanggap yung pangyayari kaya gusto kalimutan, parang sa akin selfish yun. kasi ganun ako sa una, hindi ako makapunta sa mga dating kong pinupuntahan kasi andun sya, or kaya ung mga friends nya andun. kung baga tinanggal mo na rin ang isang parte ng buhay mo masaya naman dati kahit wala pa sya. pero may dadating at dadating pa rin na hindi natin maiiwasan. Sa ngayon unti unti ko na tinaggap ang mga pangyayari, tanggapin na mas masaya sya sa pinili nyang decision, sa ngayon un pa lang ang nagagawa ko... pero ang makabalik ulit sa mga lugar na laging pinupuntahan ay hindi ko pa magawa, kailngan hindi na ako masaktan pag nakikita or nakakausap sya.

Sad story bro. Hirap nga nun. But why did she quit her job para lang iwasan ka? palaisipan lang sa akin yun bro.

yun nga eh, sa nraramdaman ko.. gusto din niya ko. ayaw lang niya magmhal... nkinig msydo sa mga taong nakapaligid sa knya...

nkakatawa nga eh dba.. siya pa segurista. siya pa tong ayaw msaktan...

im still longing for her...

yun nga eh, sa nraramdaman ko.. gusto din niya ko. ayaw lang niya magmhal... nkinig msydo sa mga taong nakapaligid sa knya...

nkakatawa nga eh dba.. siya pa segurista. siya pa tong ayaw msaktan...

im still longing for her...

I see. Happened to me once na rin. We have to accept nalang na ang mga tulad nila hindi para sa atin. Makakalimutan mo din siya eventually bro,just keep yourself busy. Tsaka sabi nga nila di b,maraming isda sa dagat,mas matataba pa. :lol:

Edited by ndn

I see. Happened to me once na rin. We have to accept nalang na ang mga tulad nila hindi para sa atin. Makakalimutan mo din siya eventually bro,just keep yourself busy. Tsaka sabi nga nila di b,maraming isda sa dagat,mas matataba pa. :lol:

very true bro.. pro SIYA ang MAHAL kong isda. Sa totoo lang, pinakita niya sa akin na ang mga katuad nila maari din mahalin ( kaya nga minahal ko siya ), WHY? kasi pwede naman mahalin na lang niya din ako di ba? kaso hindi. Gusto niya yung nararapat para sa akin. Gusto niya yung asawa ko na lang ang mahalin ko. Gusto niya hati kami sa bill pag kakain sa labas ( simple things as those). Lesson learned - wag ng magmahal!

very true bro.. pro SIYA ang MAHAL kong isda. Sa totoo lang, pinakita niya sa akin na ang mga katuad nila maari din mahalin ( kaya nga minahal ko siya ), WHY? kasi pwede naman mahalin na lang niya din ako di ba? kaso hindi. Gusto niya yung nararapat para sa akin. Gusto niya yung asawa ko na lang ang mahalin ko. Gusto niya hati kami sa bill pag kakain sa labas ( simple things as those). Lesson learned - wag ng magmahal!

Actually bro swerte ka sa kanya. Kung iba lang yan e nag-take advantage na sayo yan. Bro nabanggit mo na may asawa ka na pala eh,so do you still love your wife b? Pwede naman talagang mahalin mga tulad nila bro kasi mga tao din naman sila pero anung magagawa natin kung ayaw nila di ba? We just have to accept and respect their decision. Isipin mo nalang na kapakanan mo lang iniisip niya bro. Hanga ako dyan sa ladylove mo bro,hindi typical na clubgirl na oportunista ang dating eh kaya mo siguro minahal. Let go bro,marami pang iba dyan,yan din ang sinabi ko sa sarili ko. Mahirap,yes. But it's doable naman.

I've been reading many of your stories, so mine is probably no different from yours. Still, it's comforting to know that my experience isn't unique. Akala ko kasi dati ako lang nagka-ganito. Di pala.

I started seeing this MPA four months ago. I picked her out of the aquarium because she was beautiful; her smile melted my heart. And when we got to talking, napakabait pa niya. I felt the chemistry, and I was hooked. I became her regular guest.

One day, she came to me in tears. She just had a fight with her lover. By this time, I had already developed a crush on her, so I was kind of saddened by this revelation - na may lover na pala siya. Still, I wanted to be a good friend, so I listened to her, and gave her advice when I could. She told me she was touched by my kindness.

A week or so later I visited her again. She told me she and her lover were no more. And then she began to pry if I had any feelings for her. Eventually I relented, and admitted that I liked her. She told me she liked me back. And that's how it started.

When we're together, she's the sweetest, most wonderful person. Whenever she tells me she likes me, I can't help but believe her. And I don't consider myself a gullible idiot - I was BORN a skeptic. It's just that she's so... convincing. And I guess it's not helping that I'm just so into her.

Here's the problem. I used to think she was completely honest... but little by little, I've been finding out that she's been lying to me about little things - her birthday, the identity of her former lover, her school, etc.

Worst of all, her behavior is also inconsistent with someone who is "in love." She RARELY texts me. Pag related lang sa work niya, she will text. Pag wala siyang guest and she needs money, she will text. Her excuses for not texting are numerous - wala daw siyang load, or di niya nare-receive, or masyado busy... there was even a time she said she wasn't replying to my texts because she was making tampo for something I did. BUT there was a time she needed this HUGE amount of money. When I told her I didn't have that much, she kept on texting me the WHOLE DAY, nagging me to lend her the money.

And everytime I ask her out, it's the same thing. Excuse after excuse after excuse. She's sick, she has school work, etc. There WAS one time though, when she visited me after I got angry with her. And there was no money involved. But that was only once.

Then, just recently, I got a glimpse of her celphone - at naka-list ang name ko dun as "Guest". When I asked her if I could see the contents of her phone, ayaw niya ipakita. What is she hiding? Is she afraid to show me that, to her, I'm nothing more than another guest?

My brain tells me she's just using me for money. At nagalit na ako several times sa kanya. Inaway ko na siya. I've told her I know she's just manipulating me. That the only thing she needs from me is my money. But she keeps on insisting she cares for me. Nakausap ko na rin siya ng maayos. Sinabihan ko na siya, "okay lang kahit hindi mo ako mahal, alam ko naman na guest lang ang tingin mo sa akin. I promise, hindi ako magagalit kung aminin mo na hindi mo ako mahal, pupuntahan pa rin kita." But she still says she has feelings for me. Everytime I question her, she shows frustration. There was even one time she CRIED when I told her I didn't believe her.

Why would she say she likes me? I've already made it clear it's okay if she doesn't love me back, that I'd still be her regular. Is she telling the truth?? And if not, what reason would she have to keep on lying to me??

Here's one thing she keeps telling me though. Thing is, I have a girlfriend right now. And my MPA has hinted that's the reason why our "relationship" isn't going anywhere. Sinabi ko na sa kanya na handa kong iwanan ang gf ko para sa kanya. Sa totoo lang, noon ko nang gustong iwanan ang gf ko... Is it possible then, that she DOES like me, and she just feels guilty because in her mind, she's the reason I'm breaking up with my gf?

I'm in a complete rut right now. My head tells me she's lying. But I can't help but HOPE that I'm wrong. It's the hope that's killing me. It's the hope that won't allow me to let her go. Ang sakit lang talaga.

I've been reading many of your stories, so mine is probably no different from yours. Still, it's comforting to know that my experience isn't unique. Akala ko kasi dati ako lang nagka-ganito. Di pala.

I started seeing this MPA four months ago. I picked her out of the aquarium because she was beautiful; her smile melted my heart. And when we got to talking, napakabait pa niya. I felt the chemistry, and I was hooked. I became her regular guest.

One day, she came to me in tears. She just had a fight with her lover. By this time, I had already developed a crush on her, so I was kind of saddened by this revelation - na may lover na pala siya. Still, I wanted to be a good friend, so I listened to her, and gave her advice when I could. She told me she was touched by my kindness.

A week or so later I visited her again. She told me she and her lover were no more. And then she began to pry if I had any feelings for her. Eventually I relented, and admitted that I liked her. She told me she liked me back. And that's how it started.

When we're together, she's the sweetest, most wonderful person. Whenever she tells me she likes me, I can't help but believe her. And I don't consider myself a gullible idiot - I was BORN a skeptic. It's just that she's so... convincing. And I guess it's not helping that I'm just so into her.

Here's the problem. I used to think she was completely honest... but little by little, I've been finding out that she's been lying to me about little things - her birthday, the identity of her former lover, her school, etc.

Worst of all, her behavior is also inconsistent with someone who is "in love." She RARELY texts me. Pag related lang sa work niya, she will text. Pag wala siyang guest and she needs money, she will text. Her excuses for not texting are numerous - wala daw siyang load, or di niya nare-receive, or masyado busy... there was even a time she said she wasn't replying to my texts because she was making tampo for something I did. BUT there was a time she needed this HUGE amount of money. When I told her I didn't have that much, she kept on texting me the WHOLE DAY, nagging me to lend her the money.

And everytime I ask her out, it's the same thing. Excuse after excuse after excuse. She's sick, she has school work, etc. There WAS one time though, when she visited me after I got angry with her. And there was no money involved. But that was only once.

Then, just recently, I got a glimpse of her celphone - at naka-list ang name ko dun as "Guest". When I asked her if I could see the contents of her phone, ayaw niya ipakita. What is she hiding? Is she afraid to show me that, to her, I'm nothing more than another guest?

My brain tells me she's just using me for money. At nagalit na ako several times sa kanya. Inaway ko na siya. I've told her I know she's just manipulating me. That the only thing she needs from me is my money. But she keeps on insisting she cares for me. Nakausap ko na rin siya ng maayos. Sinabihan ko na siya, "okay lang kahit hindi mo ako mahal, alam ko naman na guest lang ang tingin mo sa akin. I promise, hindi ako magagalit kung aminin mo na hindi mo ako mahal, pupuntahan pa rin kita." But she still says she has feelings for me. Everytime I question her, she shows frustration. There was even one time she CRIED when I told her I didn't believe her.

Why would she say she likes me? I've already made it clear it's okay if she doesn't love me back, that I'd still be her regular. Is she telling the truth?? And if not, what reason would she have to keep on lying to me??

Here's one thing she keeps telling me though. Thing is, I have a girlfriend right now. And my MPA has hinted that's the reason why our "relationship" isn't going anywhere. Sinabi ko na sa kanya na handa kong iwanan ang gf ko para sa kanya. Sa totoo lang, noon ko nang gustong iwanan ang gf ko... Is it possible then, that she DOES like me, and she just feels guilty because in her mind, she's the reason I'm breaking up with my gf?

I'm in a complete rut right now. My head tells me she's lying. But I can't help but HOPE that I'm wrong. It's the hope that's killing me. It's the hope that won't allow me to let her go. Ang sakit lang talaga.

use your head, saer.

it's tough but most of us here were able to do it.

all you've told us just shows that she's a textbook-classic user.

what happened to the "born skeptic?" skeptics need to be 100% convinced to believe, if theres a single doubt then thats something to think about. were you 100% convinced that she loves you?

she showed so many inconsistencies as a gf. lying to the teeth. needs your money. your considered as a guest. would you invest everything youve got for a one way kind of relationship?

you have a gf, dont waste her time and love. would you actually leave your gf for a person with that attitude?

bro, i hope that you get your act together and completely forget her. she's a waste of your time.

She's just using you bro. Part of their repertoire is acting kaya wag kang magpapadala bro. Kung iiwanan mo man ang gf mo,make sure na mas ok ang ipapalit mo hindi yung mpa na binabanggit mo.

what happened to the "born skeptic?" skeptics need to be 100% convinced to believe, if theres a single doubt then thats something to think about. were you 100% convinced that she loves you?

she showed so many inconsistencies as a gf. lying to the teeth. needs your money. your considered as a guest. would you invest everything youve got for a one way kind of relationship?

you have a gf, dont waste her time and love. would you actually leave your gf for a person with that attitude?

bro, i hope that you get your act together and completely forget her. she's a waste of your time.

Something tells me this guy just made up this story. If not, he must be really knew to relationships, just plain blind, or isn't telling the whole truth.

He's a skeptic right. But has doubts about her true feelings towards him and is thinking about leaving his current gf. That just doesn't

seem normal to me.

Something tells me this guy just made up this story. If not, he must be really knew to relationships, just plain blind, or isn't telling the whole truth.

He's a skeptic right. But has doubts about her true feelings towards him and is thinking about leaving his current gf. That just doesn't

seem normal to me.

maybe he really loves the mpa that's why his judgment was clouded...

:wacko: :ninja:

P're,the cellphone says it all. Mga ibang MPA dyan e me separate cellphone for their special guest, complete with pics nilang dalawa para mepruweba siya na ikaw lang at walang iba :angry: :blink: :huh: <_< .

Classic and textbook technique of an MPA...(All about money, lack of time, work related, etc.)

Get rid of her!!!

Use your head and not your heart.

You're only leaning towards a false HOPE!!!

I assure you and the rest of the GMs here too believes that you're only making a fool of your self.

Get out of the relationship soon while you still can...

Peace...

I agree with what the gentlemen here have said. When you put emotions into the equation, clear judgement flies out the window. It is an act sad to say. My ex-GRO gf could cry on demand also. I almost left my non-GRO gf for her and I am so lucky I did not.

Good luck bro, just be persistent. Cut all communication. Keep busy with work and keep away from the things that remind you of her. Sooner or later you will be able to move on as many have :)

jayealonzo,

Bro, never fall in love with MPA...most of these girls are liar/fraud/pretender. They will make you believe that he loves you so much and your the only she loves...Until such time you will discover that all of these are fakes...She has a lot of lovers...She calls one by one once she need money specially they don't have a guests...So in short, they will do these for the sake of money...One more is once you discover, she will pretend that somebody is destroying your relationship and she stick on, i'm telling the truth with matching cry...paawa effect ikaw naman naniwala nakatawa ulit sayo....hahahahaha......until magsasawa ka na at nainlove na...napakasakit makalimot bro...hehehehe...

Thanks for all your comments, and for your support. I agree with all of you. This girl is bad news, and I'm only hurting myself by allowing her to use me like this. Your replies are giving me the strength to do what needs to be done.

seem normal to me.

I assure you, this story's 100% true. I've been in relationships before. But I'm pretty new to the KTV/MP scene, and this is the first time I've fallen for an MPA.

She seemed like such a good, wonderful person. Almost perfect, personality-wise and looks-wise. It was so easy to fall in love with her. And that's what hurts so much. Only now I'm realizing the person I fell for doesn't really exist. She was just a "character" created by the MPA - the ideal girl that is so easy to love, and hard to forget.

Seems I'm finding out the HARD WAY about their MO and the techniques they use to seduce/fool their clients.

Yes, I'm a skeptic, that's why my brain tells me she's a liar. But you know what they say about hope - it's hard to k*ll. Even if it's just false hope. There's a part of me that still wants to believe she's a good person, that she really IS the person I fell for. And who knows, maybe I'm right? Maybe once, she WAS a good person. Until her whole world was turned upside down, she was forced into this industry, and she became bitter and angry about her predicament.

But I know right now she's no good for me. It's just the hope that I'm having trouble with. It's the hope I have to learn to deal with before I can move on.

As for my gf, I've actually been thinking of ending our relationship even BEFORE I met the MPA. Meeting the MPA just made things a little more complicated.