Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

10 hours ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Yeah it’s easy to fall if you always have a good time with each other with constant time constraints. Few people really think about what if you have to be together for an extended period or really what is just normal time in a “real” relationship.

Your handle- KnightDavion- what is that a battletech reference? You know, does Ms. Thera even know what that is? Probably not and you know the cultural and class differences are there. What do you really talk about? Can she learn to have an “actual” conversation with you? Those small things add up. And the weight of them can break the Camel’s back 

But sometimes have theras that very clever one. They will make us to pity with them with their dramas, stories and etc. Im pretty sure many of them are more clever then the GM,men here.

9 hours ago, knightdavion said:

But sometimes have theras that very clever one. They will make us to pity with them with their dramas, stories and etc. Im pretty sure many of them are more clever then the GM,men here.

Or it could be the other way around where she spoils u buy u shirts and stuff since she earns more 😊

11 hours ago, knightdavion said:

Clever? Well I suppose in the short run during the beginning one might be convinced that they have various emergencies or a real “sob story” but over time that will disappear and either you know them well enough or you just tire of it. Well I suppose in your engagements with “the clever ones” they got the better of you. It’s okay, that’s life 

Edited by BRAIN FOR HIRE
1 hour ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Clever? Well I suppose in the short run during the beginning one might be convinced that they have various emergencies or a real “sob story” but over time that will disappear and either you know them well enough or you just tire of it. Well I suppose in your engagements with “the clever ones” they got the better of you. It’s okay, that’s life 

If one likes the person and there is a real sob story, then, offer to help to the extent you can.

I know I would and have done that.

6 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

If one likes the person and there is a real sob story, then, offer to help to the extent you can.

I know I would and have done that.

How can you know its real or not? When she said she difficult in live ask for utang. But when you find out that she driving good car (1M peso price), using the newest iphones and also have house also. We cant know its real or not their problem. As i experience that their trick 1 men 2k peso she use that trik to 10 men its 20k peso.

29 minutes ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Well at least 90% have the fundamental sob story of being poor with limited opportunities and were "forced" into being sex workers, good luck with helping them all.  

I mean, those that you genuinely care about. If I want to help all, I will start a non-profit -- which crossed my mind after the Las Pinas event last week. Get funding from USAID or some other funding source that has a program for sex workers.

A term just came to mind about our ancestors - comfort women. Can that be more appropriate instead of sex workers?

1 hour ago, AngGwapo said:

I mean, those that you genuinely care about. If I want to help all, I will start a non-profit -- which crossed my mind after the Las Pinas event last week. Get funding from USAID or some other funding source that has a program for sex workers.

A term just came to mind about our ancestors - comfort women. Can that be more appropriate instead of sex workers?

well I remember thera's playfully calling each other pokpok so no use choosing softer words they're numb to it.

but brother remember you cant save those who don't want to be saved.

10 minutes ago, Ice Lover said:

well I remember thera's playfully calling each other pokpok so no use choosing softer words they're numb to it.

That's part of the charge. 

You're not there to change they're minds. That is preaching your beliefs on another which I don't agree with.

5 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

Sorry i dont agree to call comfort women. Maybe for the "real kind or not take advantage of" thera can we call it that. But most of them for me cant be trusted and just take advantages of gma so for they still as pro****** for me.

13 hours ago, BRAIN FOR HIRE said:

Yes sir really really clever one. Like this one will asking for loan with small amount 2k-3k but how if she do this trick with 10 GMS and let count its its 20k sir. In fact they can drive good car,use the newest iphone, many gold jewerlly. Not all theras like this i also think have hidden GEM thera that really kind and good one just its maybe 1 out 100.

Edited by knightdavion
12 hours ago, Ice Lover said:

Sometimes, I feel that most of these girls do not want to be respected. Of course, there is a big difference in being rude and brusque with them and still treat them as a lady, but you always put them in their proper places. Sometimes, they are even delighted when I call them "pok pok". Like, " hoy pok pok, halika rito". Or even playfully curse them, like " tang na mo, iyutin kita ngayon."

6 hours ago, Howdy Doody said:

Sometimes, I feel that most of these girls do not want to be respected. Of course, there is a big difference in being rude and brusque with them and still treat them as a lady, but you always put them in their proper places. Sometimes, they are even delighted when I call them "pok pok". Like, " hoy pok pok, halika rito". Or even playfully curse them, like " tang na mo, iyutin kita ngayon."

Sheeesshhh! Ang wild! 😲

Sa isang taon my 365 days. Alisin mo na mga holidays, absent or my lakad at mga araw na zero client c thera or MPA.  200 days din, more or less,  pumapasok si thera. Potential 200 men naserbisan ni thera at estimate of isa client kada araw. Kumpara sa client, kung at least once a week sa spa or MP, average cguro kung my 40 visits c client sa thera or MPA. Sa 200 na client nakilala na ni thera ang lahat ng uri ng lalaki. Talo ni thera c client sa body count. Sa isang taon lang to. Pano pa kaya kung my 3, 4, 5 years si thera sa spa. Kaya clever si thera pag dating sa pag handle ng lalaki. Unang kita palang ni thera sa lalaki, alam na nya approach. Kaya mahirap mag fall for a thera. 

14 hours ago, Howdy Doody said:

If one wants to pursue an honest relationship with a thera,  respect is step 1.   If she settles being called "pok pok" by a GM,  then he is just another client.

Guys, wag nyo ideprive mga sarili nyo magmahal, ke Thera pa yan or any girl, wag nyo isipin pera kikitain nyo pa yan ulit (i hope, i manage nyo) , pero yung time or potential time, mga nakaw na sandali, mga experience, great times with a person, kaya nyo ba ibalik yun or maulit muli? U need a time machine for that 😁

1 hour ago, hoistman said:

Always manage expectations. Kawawa ang puso at pitaka mo. 

Yep. Learn the difference of "Falling" and "Infatuation". The tricky part starts after you had fun with a thera. All the things you've done together, kisses, deed, what you said, what she said, sweet nothings, intense scenes in slomo. It all get stuck in your mind and you start asking the what fckin' ifs:

What if totoo ung sinabi nya?

What if ligawan ko sya?

What if kami talaga?

What if kami ang makakapagpabago ng buhay ng isa't isa?

You'll try to nurture those ideas based on fantasy. Kalaban ng pantasya ang realidad.

The real problem starts when you start comparing your thera to your gf or wife or ex or any girl you dated. Trust me, thera will always win those comparison dahil walang away, tampuhan, at stress pag kasama mo sya. 

27 minutes ago, rtz said:

Yep. Learn the difference of "Falling" and "Infatuation". The tricky part starts after you had fun with a thera. All the things you've done together, kisses, deed, what you said, what she said, sweet nothings, intense scenes in slomo. It all get stuck in your mind and you start asking the what fckin' ifs:

What if totoo ung sinabi nya?

What if ligawan ko sya?

What if kami talaga?

What if kami ang makakapagpabago ng buhay ng isa't isa?

You'll try to nurture those ideas based on fantasy. Kalaban ng pantasya ang realidad.

The real problem starts when you start comparing your thera to your gf or wife or ex or any girl you dated. Trust me, thera will always win those comparison dahil walang away, tampuhan, at stress pag kasama mo sya. 

Sinagot mo lang yung tanong mo. Ang realidad laban sa pantasya. Tanga na lang ang hindi madistinguish ang 2 hours na kasama ang thera na walang away at binayad mo para sa oras niya laban sa mas matagal na oras na kasama mo yung gf, asawa, na hindi thera. Sa isang taong nagiisip at may common sense makukuha niya agad na pag may tampuhan at awayan at stress sa gf or asawa, mas totoo yun kasi kasama sa samahan ang away at tampuhan pati na rin yung magbati kayo. Bolahan lang nangyayari sa thera sa maliit na oras na magkasama. Tanga lang madadala na maniwala na dahil hindi nagaaway ang thera at GM at masaya lagi ay realidad na yun. Ulol lang maniniwala na ganon ang mundo.

Yun ang realidad ng may ka relasyon na hindi thera. Chefcurry palit palit ka pa pangalan.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, rtz is chefcurry said:

Sinagot mo lang yung tanong mo. Ang realidad laban sa pantasya. Tanga na lang ang hindi madistinguish ang 2 hours na kasama ang thera na walang away at binayad mo para sa oras niya laban sa mas matagal na oras na kasama mo yung gf, asawa, na hindi thera. Sa isang taong nagiisip at may common sense makukuha niya agad na pag may tampuhan at awayan at stress sa gf or asawa, mas totoo yun kasi kasama sa samahan ang away at tampuhan pati na rin yung magbati kayo. Bolahan lang nangyayari sa thera sa maliit na oras na magkasama. Tanga lang madadala na maniwala na dahil hindi nagaaway ang thera at GM at masaya lagi ay realidad na yun. Ulol lang maniniwala na ganon ang mundo.

Yun ang realidad ng may ka relasyon na hindi thera. Chefcurry palit palit ka pa pangalan.

Uyy your back. Ladies and gentlemen, meet my Hater. 🤣 

Effort kung effort si kuya. Fresh na fresh ang account joined 1 hour ago.

Anyway, wala ako time makipag gaguhan sayo. Obvious naman sa last response ko diba. Pero mukang mapilit ka kaya pagbibigyan na kita kahit isang beses lang.

Una sa lahat, basahin mo ulit ung sinabi ko. Pano ko sasagutin ung tanong ko kung wala naman akong tinanong? Tanga ka ata eh. Wag yung ulo sa baba ang pagisipin mo sa susunod para hindi ka nagmumukang bobo!

Pangalawa isa lang ang account ko since 2018. Bat ako gagawa ng ibang account? Hindi ako ung "chef curry" na sinasabi mong inutil ka. Tangina ka ang tapang mong magsalita dahil alam mong hindi moko kaharap. Pero kung totoo yang tapang mo, pm mo ko anytime anywhere. Ikaw na pumili kung boxing, grappling, muay thai, or street. Medyo matagal na rin naman akong walang practice. Sasagutin ko na pa ospital at pustiso mo after. 

Pangatlo, kung ikaw naman ung isang nakaaway ko dito. Kakasabi lang ng isang thera sakin, ikaw daw yung tipo na hindi jojowain. 🤣 Tahan na iho. Paliit ka ng tyan mo at wag ka masyadong dugyot. Ang sagwa mo daw eh.

Edited by rtz
  • Haha (+1) 1
1 hour ago, rtz said:

Uyy your back. Ladies and gentlemen, meet my Hater. 🤣 

Effort kung effort si kuya. Fresh na fresh ang account joined 1 hour ago.

Anyway, wala ako time makipag gaguhan sayo. Obvious naman sa last response ko diba. Pero mukang mapilit ka kaya pagbibigyan na kita kahit isang beses lang.

Una sa lahat, basahin mo ulit ung sinabi ko. Pano ko sasagutin ung tanong ko kung wala naman akong tinanong? Tanga ka ata eh. Wag yung ulo sa baba ang pagisipin mo sa susunod para hindi ka nagmumukang bobo!

Pangalawa isa lang ang account ko since 2018. Bat ako gagawa ng ibang account? Hindi ako ung "chef curry" na sinasabi mong inutil ka. Tangina ka ang tapang mong magsalita dahil alam mong hindi moko kaharap. Pero kung totoo yang tapang mo, pm mo ko anytime anywhere. Ikaw na pumili kung boxing, grappling, muay thai, or street. Medyo matagal na rin naman akong walang practice. Sasagutin ko na pa ospital at pustiso mo after. 

Pangatlo, kung ikaw naman ung isang nakaaway ko dito. Kakasabi lang ng isang thera sakin, ikaw daw yung tipo na hindi jojowain. 🤣 Tahan na iho. Paliit ka ng tyan mo at wag ka masyadong dugyot. Ang sagwa mo daw eh.

Ulol. Kala mo naman gumagana mga pambobola mo sa mga thera tinatawanan ka lang, sinasakyan lang nila yung bagyo na dala nag pagiging sobrang mahangin mo 🤣🤣🤣🤡💩

Wag ka aasta asta dito na matapang ka Tanda. Wala magagawa muay thai boxing at kung anu-ano pang pinagyabang mong alam mo. Feelingero lang ang gagong magyayabang na alam mo kung pano makipagsuntukan. Tandaan mo, anytime mahahanap ka. Alam naman kung saan ka tumatambay unggoy.

Basahin mo ulit post mo marami ka tinanong. Tingin tingin sa salamin para makita kung sino bobo. Hampas ko sa mukha mo yung tapa na tinda mong panis.

Hindi ko rin sinabi na gumawa ka ng 2nd account. Sabi ko pinalitan mo handlename mo mula chefcurry to rtz. Kala mo hindi nakikita yung account mo dati. Bobo. Umintindi si manong.

Kung ako dugyot. Ikaw Libag. Ako nga yung nakaaway mo dati, hanggang ngayon. 🤡💩💀 unggoy tanders. Pupululutin ka na sa kangkungan tatang