Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Kailangan talaga tibayan ang dibdib at labanan ang naramramdaman. Pero paano kung mas nananaig ang pagtingin at pagmamahal mo sa kanya?

Dapat ay single ka, walang asawa't anak at walang commitment para walang ibang taong masaktan kapag nahulog ka talaga.

If you're married, better treat it as a usual vice and past time lang.

• Like (+1) 1

Falling for a therapist is fool's gold. Some customers can't seem to disassociate the working GFE of therapists from the real GFE of therapists. The primary reason therapists do that is to make your experience pleasant so that you would visit them again and not to make you their boyfriend. They probably have enough male attention outside of the spa. Kung baga sa car service center, yung GFE parang aircon room na may tv at wifi. Ginagawa ito ng car service center para balikan niyo sila. Of course, it goes without saying na dapat ayos kotse mo. The GFE is a little extra from the therapist to make your experience pleasant. Don't be gullible enough to think that the therapist likes you if she gives a girlfriend experience.

Tanong niyo na lang sa sarili niyo, if you met her outside the spa, do you think the pretty therapist would even give you a second look, let alone give in to your advances?

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 3

Falling for a therapist is fool's gold. Some customers can't seem to disassociate the working GFE of therapists from the real GFE of therapists. The primary reason therapists do that is to make your experience pleasant so that you would visit them again and not to make you their boyfriend. They probably have enough male attention outside of the spa. Kung baga sa car service center, yung GFE parang aircon room na may tv at wifi. Ginagawa ito ng car service center para balikan niyo sila. Of course, it goes without saying na dapat ayos kotse mo. The GFE is a little extra from the therapist to make your experience pleasant. Don't be gullible enough to think that the therapist likes you if she gives a girlfriend experience.

Tanong niyo na lang sa sarili niyo, if you met her outside the spa, do you think the pretty therapist would even give you a second look, let alone give in to your advances?

Thanks bro! I believe you're right.

It's hard because you need alot of patience and understanding. There are some people think if they avail them akala mo nabili nya na pati pgkatao in which it's only part of the service kaya haist don't think that GFE matters but what really matters is outside the workplace if shes really in you she will tell everything not only inside the cubicle as what I read in other thread they are good actress kaya don't ever expect. It doesn't mean that if you are regular client eh the feeling is mutual you might get played around kaya you need to be smart! You rily need to be a good player if you want to play your own game.

most of them will take advantage of your kindness. always remember that talk is cheap. they will always tell you what you want to hear. watch out for their behavior, lalabas rin yan if they really like or care for you. dont give too much of yourself if they wont do the same for you.

Yup! I agree with you bro. I finally realized this but it already hit me.

It's hard because you need alot of patience and understanding. There are some people think if they avail them akala mo nabili nya na pati pgkatao in which it's only part of the service kaya haist don't think that GFE matters but what really matters is outside the workplace if shes really in you she will tell everything not only inside the cubicle as what I read in other thread they are good actress kaya don't ever expect. It doesn't mean that if you are regular client eh the feeling is mutual you might get played around kaya you need to be smart! You rily need to be a good player if you want to play your own game.

Totally agree, even now wala sya sa industry nagseselos pa din ako pero she assures me naman. Problem ko lang she might be forced to make a come back due to her financial situation. Again, as i mentioned before im by no means rich so di ko kaya bigay yung earnings which she got when she was in the industry pero she keeps assuring me naman.

Totally agree, even now wala sya sa industry nagseselos pa din ako pero she assures me naman. Problem ko lang she might be forced to make a come back due to her financial situation. Again, as i mentioned before im by no means rich so di ko kaya bigay yung earnings which she got when she was in the industry pero she keeps assuring me naman.

Best if you could guide her to save up and invest when necessary para hindi na sya magtagal sa Spa.

That's what i've been trying to do pero kasi nung naging kami paalis na sya ng industry nun so too late and just like what the previous poster mentioned, madami kasi sya "binubuhay" at pinapaaral

Yun lng lagi consequences but just support her in her dreams then she can get out of the industry the sooner. But if u can help out much better for her not to comeback.

its hard ksi alam mo na its just a job for them which is true, na confirm ko ito sa mga theras na nakakausap ko, guest is just a guest gfe ang ginagawa nila para balikan mo sila at good RC ka, but after that 1 hour hindi n nila maalala ung ginawa ninyo kht sa sarili mo na alam mo na ginalingan mo wla sa knila un, sa bf or hubby pa rin nila sila, hindi dn nila aaminin na me bf sila dhl they have their own private life. guest ka lang labas kn dun.

its hard ksi alam mo na its just a job for them which is true, na confirm ko ito sa mga theras na nakakausap ko, guest is just a guest gfe ang ginagawa nila para balikan mo sila at good RC ka, but after that 1 hour hindi n nila maalala ung ginawa ninyo kht sa sarili mo na alam mo na ginalingan mo wla sa knila un, sa bf or hubby pa rin nila sila, hindi dn nila aaminin na me bf sila dhl they have their own private life. guest ka lang labas kn dun.

May mga ganto.. pero meron din namang totoo.. nahuhulog din kaming mga thera sa GM. Tao pa din kami.. minsan nga katulad nyong mga GM iniiwan din kami ng mga nagugustuhan naming GM. Nafafall din kami lalo na paglage lage kaming pinupuntahan. Minsan ang iniisip namin pera lang to trabaho lang walang personalan. pero pag tumatagal hinahanap hanap din namin ung certain gm na un..

• Like (+1) 2

This is one Harsh Reality all GMs have to accept (me included).

I was looking for that 2 signs if its really possible talaga even if its like shooting for the stars. Unfortunately, I just got 1 sign (me falling for her). The other sign (she, falling for me) didn't seem to happen.

Edited by 手塚

This is one Harsh Reality all GMs have to accept (me included).

I was looking for that 2 signs if its really possible talaga even if its like shooting for the stars. Unfortunately, I just got 1 sign (me falling for her). The other sign (she, falling for me) didn't seem to happen.

ako sir i got the two signs na hinahanap mo kaya nga i always read here eh to help and educate others na nasa ganitong sitwasyon. mahirap sobra kelangan matatag ka everyday, makakampante ka lang pag off nya kc alam mo wala syang guest na makakasama, kht nga me period pasok pa dn cla. The truth hurts pero thats the truth