Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

How would I know if he's the one po?

If he feels he wants to make you happy for the rest of your life and likewise you feel that too towards him. (damn, pang doctor love itong advise na 'to)

There are no sparks, no imaginative love song. Just commitment from each other.

Also, ubusin nyo na mga away nyo habang mag jowa pa kayo para less away pag kinasal na kayo

love is like unconditional care/concern

Edited by redbomber
Guest k E i J i 👻

If he feels he wants to make you happy for the rest of your life and likewise you feel that too towards him. (damn, pang doctor love itong advise na 'to)

There are no sparks, no imaginative love song. Just commitment from each other.

Also, ubusin nyo na mga away nyo habang mag jowa pa kayo para less away pag kinasal na kayo

love is like unconditional care/concern

Ahaha.. Astig nga po ng advice mo eh.. Damang dama ko..

Anyway thanks po.. :)

There are different types of women. May materialistic, contented and health cautious. Regardless of where they grew up or way of thinking. It is in fact a choice. Its not impossible that we guys would fall in love with a therapist. But, we should also be accepted as a fact that there are two types of man. A loyal and sincere or a "Hokage".

Guy 1 : Working and striving for living to satisfy his women

Guy 2 : Working and loving but couldn't give too much support for his women

Guy 3 : Has a business of his own, yet couldn't stick to a single lady

It is always hard to look for the right one if you keep aiming for just your own goals. It should be shared within the partners if you want to reach your dreams.

Please, please,please lang. Ma infatuate na kayo sa mga thera niyo pero wag ma in love. Masasaktan lang kayo. Mga 80% ng mga nasa spa at MP are pathological liars and users.May naging steady akong thera. Ang sabi niya sa akin "ang tingin niya sa lahat ng GM ay pera". Yun lang habol niya.Wala sa priority ang love.Kung sumama man siya sa iyo sa isang date gusto lang nilang kiligin pamimsan minsan.Pero para mag invest sa iyo ng pagmamahal.Malabo yun! Pamilya nila priority nila hindi ikaw!Di ba kayo natatakot na sinungaling ang isang taong mamahalin ninyo?Di ba kayo natatakot na magamit kayo at sa huli imbes na ipinambili mo ng Kotse, bahay at lupa ang nagastos mo sa thera mo ay wala ka nang pera dahil nahuthutan ka na!!!Tapos iiyak iyak ka jan sa huli.Enjoy na lang kayo sa isa o dalawang oras tapos yun na!Balil balikan niyo kung gusto niyo pero wag magpa gago....

• Like (+1) 5

i agree, it's a slippery slope. oftentimes it's not worth it. not that I'm judging them, but you should be aware that it's part of the job for them to be sweet to you.

pero kung yung thera ang nag fall sayo then that's another story which may deserve a chance.

but i think it goes both ways. kung si thera ang nafall tapos di naman seryoso sa kanya si GM then kawawa din sya. it has to be mutual for it to work.

Experience ko rin yan.. mahirap talaga.. lalo na pag nagka financial problem ka cgurado pati thera mo mawawala. Hahaha. Iba iba do. Utak ng babaeng nagta trabaho sa ganyan. Talagang kung iisipn mo mahirap ang buhay nila.. Thera..Fee talaga (tira- tapos fee ka) . No offend po.. kya nga pag nakahanap sila ng gm na alam nila n seryoso na mabago buhay nila at stable i grab n nila at mahalin at ingatan..

Experience ko rin yan.. mahirap talaga.. lalo na pag nagka financial problem ka cgurado pati thera mo mawawala. Hahaha. Iba iba do. Utak ng babaeng nagta trabaho sa ganyan. Talagang kung iisipn mo mahirap ang buhay nila.. Thera..Fee talaga (tira- tapos fee ka) . No offend po.. kya nga pag nakahanap sila ng gm na alam nila n seryoso na mabago buhay nila at stable i grab n nila at mahalin at ingatan..t

Been there, done that.

5m, two trips abroad, a car, 2 culinary degrees and 1.5 years later, iniwan din ako. Tho minahal naman (daw) nya ko during our time together. Well, at least yun ang sabi nya. Hahahaha.

Anyway, no regrets. Di naman sya na bumalik sa spa ever after she left (tho madaming times nagsabi na babalik na lang sya tinakot ko lang para di na bumalik), maayos na sya now, and happy. All's well that ends well.

Edited by Rebel_Yell
  • Like (+1) 3

Been there, done that.

5m, two trips abroad, a car, 2 culinary degrees and 1.5 years later, iniwan din ako. Tho minahal naman (daw) nya ko during our time together. Well, at least yun ang sabi nya. Hahahaha.

Anyway, no regrets. Di naman sya na bumalik sa spa ever after she left (tho madaming times nagsabi na babalik na lang sya tinakot ko lang para di na bumalik), maayos na sya now, and happy. All's well that ends well.

Saludo ako sa iyo Sir Rebel_Yell... 5M at least yung nagastos mo sa Thera-Lab mo! WOW! with 2 culinary degrees. dapat meron nang resto business or catering business si Thera-Lab mo.

Been there, done that.

Well I too have to congratulate you, you gave everything, at the end of the day that is all one can do sometimes- do what you must, and let the chips fall where they may. At least you got to the end of the journey without any lingering questions about holding back.

• Like (+1) 1

The best part of what you did is you saved your thera from her "work" in the spa industry. In other words, you saved a soul. Bravo for that! Takes a lot of courage (not to mention resources) to do what you did

Been there, done that.

The best part of what you did is you saved your thera from her "work" in the spa industry. In other words, you saved a soul. Bravo for that! Takes a lot of courage (not to mention resources) to do what you did

Thanks, that's my one-and-done KiSA career.

She left the industry a week after we became "us" and never went back though during turbulent times she would think/say that she'll just revert. I made sure she never diid, never had to. It took a lot to make sure she finished her schooling. To her credit she did her part and graduated with honors.

Word of caution, gents. You'll have to replace everything from you thera-love's career:

- regular earnings not just for herslef but also for her part in her family's upkeep, not mention frequent financial emergencies of her loved ones

- bad habits, manner of dress, speech, social behavior so she can feel part of society again and out of the underground -- educate her, in and oiut of school

- give her proper ambition, the one that goes hand in hand with discipline and patience - you'll have to understand they're used to duty money, easy to earn and much easier to spend

- give her back her soul by being her soulmate; do not give up on her until she's able to stand on her own again, not just financially, but also emotionally and psychologically

- be ready for YOUR heart breaking in the end. Why? Because you'll always be part of her spa life (that's where you met her, remember?), and staying on means not giving her a real fresh start.

There's no forever here, whatever the circumstances. But yes, you can save a life, a soul. It will just take a whole lot of money, and all of your heart and soul.

Edited by Rebel_Yell
  • Like (+1) 5

- be ready for YOUR heart breaking in the end. Why? Because you'll always be part of her spa life (that's where you met her, remember?), and staying on means not giving her a real fresh start.

There's no forever here, whatever the circumstances. But yes, you can save a life, a soul. It will just take a whole lot of money, and all of your heart and soul.

So, parang "booster rocket" lang yung role ng GM. That is, the GM must be ready to get burnt just to push his Thera-Lab out of the spa-industry. Pag-ready na si Thera-Lab, dapat mag-exit na si GM sa buhay ni Thera-Lab so that Thera-Lab can start with a clean slate. Grabe! a true sacrifice......a true martyr......

Recently, I almost fell for a therapist.

But I always constantly remind myself that if am here, true love is not for this place. This place is to display false love. But if I met her again outside, we chat and bonded. I will really fell for her because she truly display who she really are not as a customer/client relationship but as equal relationship.