Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Good day Mr. PPK....Sorry for the late response as I have work until 12 AM.

That right there is the crux the problem, that type of mindset. You have a definition of what a thera should be and it seemed quite impossible for you to think that there might be something beyond our boobs and butt. Just because this successful young person enjoys time with me, yes - I admit I am just simple therapist, you are jumping to the conclusion that he is a lonely guy who has confidence issues and could not get another girl outside, hence he has to pay me to get naked and be his sounding board? What if I tell you some of our sessions did not include ES, no need for me get naked? What if I say there were several instances where I refused to accept a tip because well, I also did enjoy having him around? Would you then believe me if I insist me and the guy had a connection? It doesn't have to be in the romantic sense, but a thera-client relationship which eventually evolved into real friendship.

I know we theras are not your best friends, we are not your lunch buddies, heck some of you may even deem it unthinkable that we can be real girlfriends. At the onset, we are here to give you a quick fix, a massage and masculine release. In most cases, our interactions with you remain that way, nothing else. Everything gets confined inside the 4 corners of a spa cubicle. However, there are also instances where we develop real friendships with GMs, some of us even find love, because you know what, we are real people too with emotions and aspirations, just like you do.

First of all, I must say you are beautiful and hot miss curvemay (based on the profile photo), where is Midas, and why I have not been there yet?? Hehe. You are wise and you carry yourself well, I must say a huge turn on...

Saying that,I believe you, the GM you like is just like everybody, I assume when he visits you, he enjoys talking with you, being with you. That is very hard to find in whatever profession the girl may be.

Having said that, here is my honest opinion, for GMs do what makes you happy, if you are happy with the thera's company go visit her. If you love her, go after her. But do not ignore signs that it is all GFE, maybe she is like that to all GMs. For example if some theras like perform very well in bed, some take care very good of you like a Girlfriend. Believe me, that is more addicting, speaking from experience. When the lies surface, you will feel very stupid. When you invest money and lose it, you can earn it back. When you invest feelings and you get dumped and manipulated, it hurts a lot and it takes time to move on. So invest carefully, '' open minded k ba?"' joke lang hahahaha. I am not saying all of them are like that, I believe that there really are theras that fall in love to GMs, but dont be stupid.

Some things to expect when having a relationship with a thera, from my experience.

1. So many lies. Usually to not hurt the other person. Eventually you learn which ones to brush aside, big ones or small.

2. Extreme jealousy. Especially with assh*le or makukulit na GM's. Another thing to brush aside or defend.

3. Realization that physical is minor compared to emotional connection. Because the thera will always be physical with someone else, and eventually you'll accept that it's just work. Though it still causes severe emotional strain.

4. Sex is usually pretty great. Hey, it starts there anyway, right?

5. Different levels of thought/understanding of things. Morality is usually thrown out the window.

In Curvermay's defense, I would like to share some point of view that's more attuned to her way of thinking...

I became a spa patron after my relationship break-up. It was a near decade-old relationship. I won't get into the details of what went wrong with the relationship, but anyway...

The first spa that I visited was Hi-Way 88. My first therapist was Ford (Yuriko of Mooji). She was damn gorgeous. That was late 2013. More than 3 years later, I still think she's one of the better therapists out there (you guys should try her out). The first time I saw her, she already broke my stereotype of the females in the flesh trade. She looks decent, she looks gorgeous. She does not look like a stereotypical woman you see walking around the streets of a red light district.

Eventually, I will meet more therapists. Some are just as smart as Curvermay. I think I can name five right now. Always a pleasure seeing a woman that breaks stereotypes.

Falling in love with a therapist is still out of the picture for me, 3 years later though. If anything, it just makes me more NUMB.

One good thing about being a spa client is that it gives you an EGO/CONFIDENCE boost. Some people may not believe it, but when you're able to avail the hottest therapist that you're able to SCOUT, it develops your skills with women, even if the transaction is paid. It gives you that feeling that...

"Uy, kaya ko pala syang makuha."

Even if you needed monetary leverage to get it.

I'm telling you guys, if you meet a therapist that is damn smart, and while you're cuddling with her, your topic of discussion is 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene, ewan ko na lang kung hindi ka mahumaling dun sa tao na yun. Kung hindi pa umangat ang self confidence mo sa babae after that, ewan ko na lang.

Though seriously, maloloka na ako talaga if I can find a therapist that I can converse with about The Game by Neil Strauss. LOL!!!!

I am smitten with a number of therapists, but does this equate to love? Hmmmm, I don't dwell on the feelings that much.

For all I know, I'm just smitten with the way a therapist outperforms my ex. Eventually, a client will just long for the LEVEL UP EXPERIENCE, and I guess that this situation DEHUMANIZES the person. You long for the experience, the deed that the person gives (maybe more so than the other intangibles). And then you'd eventually care less about the person even if you want to care more.

Syensya na, medyo contradictory yung statements ko. But a client-thera relationship is defined by layers upon layers of ironies anyway.

Lol. Ang ganda na ng discussions ah. Nainvolve pa ang mods. hahaha!

Lalo tuloy tayong nacurious kay May.. 3 things I learned through backreading:

1. October lang pala nagstart si May.. wow! tapos top thera na sya. interesting...

2. Mogster, thanks sa pagsagot sa tanung ko. No need to expound sir. I wish you all the best sa inyo ng thera mo.

3. Marami pa rin pala talaga ang nadedevelop/bag fafall sa mga thera at mejo kung babasahin natin, may mga bagat bagay na pareho silang nasasabi...

Anyway, anu payo nyo kung one-sided lang ang pagfafall na nagaganap? hahah! Si client lang nagfafall kay thera? pero kay thera, work lang talaga? :)

Should the client just change his mindset and enjoy the moment?

1. October lang pala nagstart si May.. wow! tapos top thera na sya. interesting...

2. Mogster, thanks sa pagsagot sa tanung ko. No need to expound sir. I wish you all the best sa inyo ng thera mo.

3. Marami pa rin pala talaga ang nadedevelop/bag fafall sa mga thera at mejo kung babasahin natin, may mga bagat bagay na pareho silang nasasabi...

Anyway, anu payo nyo kung one-sided lang ang pagfafall na nagaganap? hahah! Si client lang nagfafall kay thera? pero kay thera, work lang talaga? :)

Maghanap ka ng ibang therapist and see for youself if you're still in love with her. Then look for another therapist. Repeat process. LOL

Maghanap ka ng ibang therapist and see for youself if you're still in love with her. Then look for another therapist. Repeat process. LOL

LOL. may nagsabi na sakin nyan nun November, bro. I did that. Nag PM pa sakin ng mga reco nya yun isang GM. haha! Pero, I like my thera talaga. Kahit na basic lang nakukuha ko. wahaha!

Mas may mileage pa akong nakuha sa iba.. Pero gusto ko pa rin sya talagang balik balikan.

Natawa ako sa mga post niyo nun isa pang member ah. I respect your earthly cynicism, pero somehow, tanggap ko rin na di ako kagaya nyo. I dunno kung some day magiging ganyan din ako o hindi.

By the way, we had the same reason why we went to a spa.

Edited by Solaryan

Brother dude parang may idea ako sa Thera na sinasabi mo ah. If I am right e talaga naman ma fafall ka dun if you let your guard down. Goodluck bro..start ka na kasi ng fan's club nya. :)

Minsan, napapaisip ako kung ilang taon na ang mga tao dito. I'm in my mid 30s already.

Most of the therapists I avail are in their early twenties, so their idealism is somewhat expected.

A lot of times, ang naiisip ko sa mga therapist eh ganito...

1. This thera does a wicked deepthroat

2. This one does CIM

3. This one does a wicked kiss

4. This one does communicate well

My relatives are living abroad and my closest friends live on the other side of Metro Manila. It's not easy to ask them out to hang out. Yung mga lakad namin eh kailangan planado.

There are times where I wanna go out, eat somewhere near, watch a movie, and when my friends are not readily available, I wish there's a therapist that will hang out with me. I guess this is where my non sexual side kicks in. I actually want company sometimes. LOL

Actually, someone (thera) DID, but she's a god damn neighbor so that does not count. LOL

Minsan, napaisip ako how many therapists are willing to do this EXTRA MILE to a client. You'll just spend time hanging out with him, no talk about sexual services, you will not be given a tip. Just your sheer company.

And nope. There will be no talk about ES. Nakakasawa na ang guest call. I mean, it's the same topic OVER AND OVER again. Puro na lang BJ and CIM. I mean, how many times do we need to talk about the same extra service I have been getting over and over again? LOL!

Though let this be a lesson to a therapists out there. If you wanna be looked AT beyond the superficial side of your profession, you need to present something about you that is OUTSIDE of your profession. Fair enough, right? A decent talk about other topics can easily be a good start for that.

Edited by Jake Celestine

No problem bro. Anytime.

Minsan, napapaisip ako kung ilang taon na ang mga tao dito. I'm in my mid 30s already.

Most of the therapists I avail are in their early twenties, so their idealism is somewhat expected.

A lot of times, ang naiisip ko sa mga therapist eh ganito...

1. This thera does a wicked deepthroat

2. This one does CIM

3. This one does a wicked kiss

4. This one does communicate well

My relatives are living abroad and my closest friends live on the other side of Metro Manila. It's not easy to ask them out to hang out. Yung mga lakad namin eh kailangan planado.

There are times where I wanna go out, eat somewhere near, watch a movie, and when my friends are not readily available, I wish there's a therapist that will hang out with me. I guess this is where my non sexual side kicks in. I actually want company sometimes. LOL

Actually, someone (thera) DID, but she's a god damn neighbor so that does not count. LOL

Minsan, napaisip ako how many therapists are willing to do this EXTRA MILE to a client. You'll just spend time hanging out with him, no talk about sexual services, you will not be given a tip. Just your sheer company.

And nope. There will be no talk about ES. Nakakasawa na ang guest call. I mean, it's the same topic OVER AND OVER again. Puro na lang BJ and CIM. I mean, how many times do we need to talk about the same extra service I have been getting over and over again? LOL!

Though let this be a lesson to a therapists out there. If you wanna be looked AT beyond the superficial side of your profession, you need to present something about you that is OUTSIDE of your profession. Fair enough, right? A decent talk about other topics can easily be a good start for that.

Maybe you should get yourself a real gf, bro.

I'm gonna say this:

I fell hard for a thera BUT she has left the business na to lead a private life.

Kung hindi ko siya nakilala at si May(Midas) ang nakilala ko, malamang kay May ako nag-fall

BUT I think I cannot handle the pressure and stress of competition from her other gms. Makabasa nga lang ng simpleng fr for my beloved thera, naiinis at nanggigigil na ako eh - kay May pa?

Bottomline is, nothing wrong to fall for a thera BUT if given a choice - don't.

Edited by Mogster

Just my two cents on how to handle a one-sided "love affair" with a therapist!

Kung OK lang sa kanya (your therapist), gawin mo siyang inspirasyon to do something good para sa kanya at para sa iyo. Gawin mo siyang inspiration to shape-up and hit the gym. Make her your inspiration to write prose, poetry or even a book. Make her your inspiration to start a new hobby, a new skill a new life. Make her your inspiration to start a new business... (para sa kanya para masustentuhan niya mga dependents niya without relying in this industry).

Basta, your mindset must be...BE INSPIRED!

Edited by Mister Yozo

Just my two cents on how to handle a one-sided "love affair" with a therapist!

Kung OK lang sa kanya (your therapist), gawin mo siyang inspirasyon to do something good para sa kanya at para sa iyo. Gawin mo siyang inspiration to shape-up and hit the gym. Make her your inspiration to write prose, poetry or even a book. Make her your inspiration to start a new hobby, a new skill a new life. Make her your inspiration to start a new business... (para sa kanya para masustentuhan niya mga dependents niya without relying in this industry).

Basta, your mindset must be...BE INSPIRED!

Thanks Mr. Yozo! :)

These are great suggestions. To be honest, I am already inspired by her. But, I like some of your suggestions. :)

I just wanna make it clear that there's a difference between...

not advocating a romanticized thera-client relationship

and

not seeing a therapist beyond what they do in their profession.

Everyone is human regardless of what they do, but realistic expectations should be set.

Actually sir, in my humble opinion, the 2 are inadvertently linked. For a romanticized client-thera relationship to work, both have to see beyond the profession. Of course I agree that realistic expections need to be defined:

1.) I am a therapist. It is my job to be intimate to a client. I kiss, I hug, I get naked and I make sexual overtures(without the actual sex) with a GM. As a would be BF, can you handle that? Everyday while I am still in the industry? Can you tone down your jealousy and actually accept what I do?

2.) Can you respect me enough when I say I will leave the industry at my own choosing? A lot of GMs suffer from the White Knight complex. Once they encounter a thera that they think they like, they make it their personal missions to be the men that take us out of the this profession and give us "better" lives. For some therapists, that may be acceptable. Unfortunately, that is not my cup of tea. I want to make my own path in this world, I want to make my own mistakes, I want to establish my life through my own sweat and tears. At the end of the day, It was my decision to venture into this profession, I would like to leave as I entered, my choice and mine alone. So to aspiring Mr. Right, can you do that for me?

To those who appreciate what I share here, thank you. I try to respond to PMs as much as I can, but please understand I can only do so before/after work or in between client engagements. Thus, my replies are not what you can say "real time". :D :D :D

• Like (+1) 2

Actually sir, in my humble opinion, the 2 are inadvertently linked. For a romanticized client-thera relationship to work, both have to see beyond the profession. Of course I agree that realistic expections need to be defined:

1.) I am a therapist. It is my job to be intimate to a client. I kiss, I hug, I get naked and I make sexual overtures(without the actual sex) with a GM. As a would be BF, can you handle that? Everyday while I am still in the industry? Can you tone down your jealousy and actually accept what I do?

2.) Can you respect me enough when I say I will leave the industry at my own choosing? A lot of GMs suffer from the White Knight complex. Once they encounter a thera that they think they like, they make it their personal missions to be the men that take us out of the this profession and give us "better" lives. For some therapists, that may be acceptable. Unfortunately, that is not my cup of tea. I want to make my own path in this world, I want to make my own mistakes, I want to establish my life through my own sweat and tears. At the end of the day, It was my decision to venture into this profession, I would like to leave as I entered, my choice and mine alone. So to aspiring Mr. Right, can you do that for me?

To those who appreciate what I share here, thank you. I try to respond to PMs as much as I can, but please understand I can only do so before/after work or in between client engagements. Thus, my replies are not what you can say "real time". :D :D :D

1. I admire therapists, like curvermay, who has an "exit" plan so to speak in leaving this industry. This "exit plan," coupled with organize action/effort and lots of self-discipline (i.e., self control) will become a reality.

2. I also agree to that statement that a lot of GMs are suffering from this "White Knight" complex, including myself! :) ...but this mentality will not materialize unless there is a definite plan (for the exodus of the thera), definite actions and self-discipline.

3. It is not enough for a therapist that she would like or wish to get out of this industry. Wishing and liking will not push oneself to move into action. One must DESIRE to get our of this industry, and the enthusiasm from this desire will initiate the action and self discipline make it happen. DESIRE = PAGNANASA....pag malakas ang pagnanasa mo sa isang bagay na iyong inaasam, makukuha mo ito!...hehehe :D

So as you can see, the GM (White Knight) can only assist the therapist in crafting the plan and support her on some of the actions needed...but only the therapist (and nobody else) can have that desire (to get out of the industry) and self-discipline (to pursue the plan) to make it a reality.

Happy New Year to all...my desire is for you to be happy....SMILE! :wub:

• Like (+1) 1

In Curvermay's defense, I would like to share some point of view that's more attuned to her way of thinking...

I became a spa patron after my relationship break-up. It was a near decade-old relationship. I won't get into the details of what went wrong with the relationship, but anyway...

The first spa that I visited was Hi-Way 88. My first therapist was Ford (Yuriko of Mooji). She was damn gorgeous. That was late 2013. More than 3 years later, I still think she's one of the better therapists out there (you guys should try her out). The first time I saw her, she already broke my stereotype of the females in the flesh trade. She looks decent, she looks gorgeous. She does not look like a stereotypical woman you see walking around the streets of a red light district.

Eventually, I will meet more therapists. Some are just as smart as Curvermay. I think I can name five right now. Always a pleasure seeing a woman that breaks stereotypes.

I'm telling you guys, if you meet a therapist that is damn smart, and while you're cuddling with her, your topic of discussion is 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene, ewan ko na lang kung hindi ka mahumaling dun sa tao na yun. Kung hindi pa umangat ang self confidence mo sa babae after that, ewan ko na lang.

Though seriously, maloloka na ako talaga if I can find a therapist that I can converse with about The Game by Neil Strauss. LOL!!!!

I am smitten with a number of therapists, but does this equate to love? Hmmmm, I don't dwell on the feelings that much.

For all I know, I'm just smitten with the way a therapist outperforms my ex. Eventually, a client will just long for the LEVEL UP EXPERIENCE, and I guess that this situation DEHUMANIZES the person. You long for the experience, the deed that the person gives (maybe more so than the other intangibles). And then you'd eventually care less about the person even if you want to care more.

Syensya na, medyo contradictory yung statements ko. But a client-thera relationship is defined by layers upon layers of ironies anyway.

Thank you Jake, yes, you got my point. We all have stereotypes, theras included. Admit it or not, you usually think of us women in this trade as having middle or below average intellect who are gifted with the right curves and pretty faces and the most important aspect, are in dire financial need. On the other side of the coin, most theras usually think of GMs as middle or high end males who cannot control their sexual desires and must conjure disappearing acts from their wives or GFs so they can spend 1 hour with a hottie therapist and have their manhood and ego stroked..Lol..No offense dear GMs but I am just sharing what I think are the usual definitions or expectations from theras/clients.

As I have been parroting all along, I refuse to be carried in this stream of thought. Yes, I am a thera but I also want to be something else. I do not desire a "White Knight" to rescue me or take me out of this industry. While I am here, I will do my best to please you, satisfy your desires, be your GF for 1 hour. But, this facade is only limited inside the spa. Outside, I am a completely different person. You might see me naked in the cubicle but when I walk the streets, I don't expose too much flesh, I'm just your jeans-shirt wearing regular gal. I love to crunch numbers, I have to be since that is that is what i did almost my entire college life. I have already made approximate projections on how long I need to stay in this industry based on the average income per day(averaged the client tips) with data taken from the moment I started up to present, calculated my weekly expenditures (R and R included in the budget), defined limits on my spending capability(I don't need designer stuff, divisioria or riverbanks lng ok na ako) and have started to scout venues/places for the business I had in mind once I have raised the capital required. If my life goals or actions do not fit the stereotype of a thera, then I guess ill consider that as a compliment. :D :D :D

• Like (+1) 2

I have been with curevermay only once but I can truly tell, she is one-of-a-kind.

Thank you for the compliment.

I'm gonna say this:

I fell hard for a thera BUT she has left the business na to lead a private life.

Kung hindi ko siya nakilala at si May(Midas) ang nakilala ko, malamang kay May ako nag-fall

BUT I think I cannot handle the pressure and stress of competition from her other gms. Makabasa nga lang ng simpleng fr for my beloved thera, naiinis at nanggigigil na ako eh - kay May pa?

Bottomline is, nothing wrong to fall for a thera BUT if given a choice - don't.