LA Lakers

Jordan Hill, Jodie Meeks and Steve Blake - all bright spots. Jordan Hill is so good rebounding the ball. He puts Pau to shame. haha

I agree, Pau is done at this point. Walang kagana-gana maglaro. He just stays around the perimeter area and he tries to be a point guard by looking to pass to the other big man on the floor. Aggressiveness is way, way lacking. He probably still has the passion but like Nash, his body isn't capable of doing what his mind wants.

Oh well...nothing much to complain about naman about this Lakers team. I have the lowest expectation for this team. Any win is equivalent to a "surpassing expectations" kind of feeling. haha

^ have to disagree on that. If you watch the games, when he rebounds, he jogs back rather than run back to the offense. His post up moves are always negated by the opposing big man's d. Madalas na bablock! Walang hop to elevate a little and get it out of the opponent's reach. instead, suking suki siya sa blocks.

Jordan Hill has more heart than Pau right now.

I still think Pau has the heart ... although he probably does not have the "energy" that Hill is showing now. Could be the age. Being a player with an expiring contract, am pretty sure Pau knows he got to have a good season to boost his stock otherwise he got to accept a huge paycut either in LA or elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 2

seriously guys, do you think kobe will be productive when he gets back?

i hope he gets back to an all star level coz it's a good story line but i doubt that's gonna happen.

Knowing him, he's going to come back earlier than expected, possibly reinjure himself and then try to ignore the pain. The guy is one of the, if not the last, of the old school nba guys that will play until their body parts irretrievably break or come off. Most of his contemporaries (AI, Tmac, KG etc...) have either hung it up or on their last legs but he's still in there looking for rings.Man's worth every cent of the millions the lakers pay him for that alone.

Problem is, there's already a lifetime of nba milage on those legs. If he doesn't get back even 70% of what he was pre-injury, he's going to do the lakers more harm than good as everyone knows he's going to try and get the lakers back to contention even by just himself.

good news is that even without Kobe the Lakers were able to stay at .500 but as he prepares to play his first game of the season there are players who are now hurting.

Nash hasn't been playing for weeks. PAu will have undergo an MRI on his ankle while Farmar will be out for at least a month due to a hamstring injury.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if the lakers would continue this lineup and would not make any good team decision any time soon for sure mawawala sila sa playoffs,west has the strongest team and mahirap if your standing is below .500..for sure wala ka sa number 8 spot.

Doesn't matter if they made the playoffs anyway. Baka maulit lang yung sweep nila of last year. Mahina talaga sa tao at ang dami pang injured. Buti pa magbago na lang ng training at medical staff, baka tumagal pa ang players.

I hate to say this but maybe the lakers can just accept the FACt that even if they reach the playoffs their chance to win it all is close to zero. Maybe just give Kobe the time to heal rather than letting him push himself back quickly and play hard for a losing cause. Taking a step backward and getting a good spot in the draft order next year would not be totally a bad idea for a rebuilding team like the lakers.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 2