LA Lakers

Espn. hindi naman 100% na sure pero sabi nung analyst na naghahanap ng big market si kevin love kaya pinaka ok na market na available ay Lakers. Ayaw na niya sa small market ng Minnesota.

Love has an opt-out clause in 2015 because the wolves idiot gm David Kahn did not give him the max extension. lakers are the favorite to sign him because he grew up in LA and played in. uCLa. Then again this is no sure thing

The only way the Lakers can acquire Kevin Love this offseason is through sign and trade most likely involving Pau Gasol and another free agent at 3 or 4 position since they alreary run out of first round draft pick to give away.

I'm not sure if Gasol would help the Lakers with their cause since he is an unrestricted free agent.

Lakers only have 5 players under contract next season. Kobe, Nash, Young (team option), Sacre, and Marshall.

They should make their move this season because the 2015 free agency will be owned bybthe Knicks and they're cleared salary cap by then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Magic Johnson is the greatest point guard of all time in my opinion but he made a classless move by celebrating the departure of D'Antoni publicly. If he were just an ordinary fan, I'd understand but the guy is an NBA legend. Magic should have just celebrated silently instead of celebrating D'Antoni's departure publicly. Magic is one of the greatest of all time but he sucked as a coach. At least, D'Antoni had 2 60-win seasons. What does Magic have to show as a coach?

I agree. Totally unnecessary.

• Like (+1) 1

LA will surely need two basketballs in this kind of scenario :)

laugh.gif

Never liked Melo. Yes, he's a scoring machine but he doesn't play defense and has a big fat ego causing problems in and out of court.

If they get Kevin Love what will happen to Gasol?

kobe should not have asked for a max deal so they can get some other free agents to boost their bench. i dont see the lakers going deep in the playoffs even with a healthy bryant next season. they should really gun for a star or say hello to the lottery again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If healthy, Randle might be better than Wiggins or Parker according to Skip Bayless. Go Lakers! hope they can give our kababayan Jordan Clarkson some playing time as well, Remember wala naman sa draft pick number yung skill level ng player, just like Kobe when he was picked 13th. So I hope same goes with Randle! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lin is not too bad, since they got him and a draft pick next year out of nothing. Though melo is good, he is not a leader like kobe yet. Sa 2016 when kobe's contract expires sana si KD makuha nila. Next year naman FA si love sana makuha din nila though he voiced out that he is very interested in teaming up with LeBron after knowing he returned to Cleveland earlier

Nick Young and Jordan Hill both re-signed with the Lakers. If ever Gasol signs with the Bulls, Hill will have more playing time. He's a beast off the boards though he does not get a lot of minutes last season.

I hope Jordan Hill can play the 5 and Randle can play a undersized 4, while Kobe, Young and Lin can complete the 5. LA should add more pieces if they don't want to waste Kobe's 2 years of chasing for ring # 6