Boston Celtics

Furthermore, the Celtics have are lottery bound this year and have first round picks as compensation for Doc Rivers going to LAC and the blockbuster trade of KG and Pierce to Brooklyn, not to mention first round picks because of other minor trades.

With the smorgasbord of draft picks the Celtics have, Ainge will have a lot of flexibility when he begins wheeling and dealing this summer. Will there be fireworks this summer just like in 2007?

Sabi ng nabasa ko ...

If Boston Celtics fans want to feel good right now, their best bet is to take a long, hard look at their “future draft picks owed” list and start counting all the first-round selections they’ll be making in the coming years

Hahaha ...sapul na sapul

Furthermore, the Celtics have are lottery bound this year and have first round picks as compensation for Doc Rivers going to LAC and the blockbuster trade of KG and Pierce to Brooklyn, not to mention first round picks because of other minor trades.

With the smorgasbord of draft picks the Celtics have, Ainge will have a lot of flexibility when he begins wheeling and dealing this summer. Will there be fireworks this summer just like in 2007?

The Cs drafted a Smart and Young back court. These two guys are good but raw that's why there's Brad Stevens to refine the rough edges.

Furthermore, I really think these two guys will complement each other well. Smart is known for going to the rim hard and he can set up Young for an outside shot since Young is known as a shooter.

Good job by Ainge in acquiring Tyler Zeller. At least, the Cs now have a serviceable center.

Celtics acquire Evan Turner. He didn't really fit well with the Pacers. Will the Cs be a good fit for him?

Even if Rondo is injured, which will make him miss a couple of weeks early in the season, the Cs can start Marcus Smart at PG. The guy is bull-strong and has long arms which is one reason why he is a good defensive player. Another rookie, James Young, is a sweet shooter and is showing promise defensively.

After reading all of these it makes me drool about the Celtics' potential for winning a championship. :unsure: :lol:

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1

Doggy, why don't you play with the other stray dogs just around the corner? :lol:

Tsk tsk tsk ... Grabe ang sayad mo! :wacko:

Huwag masyado affected at nagpupuyat. Masama para sa kalagayan mo yan. Lumalala ang hallucinations mo, :lol:

Hallucinations are sensations that appear real but are created by your mind. They can affect all five of your senses. For example, you might hear a voice that no one else in the room can hear or see an image that is not real. These symptoms may be caused by mental illness, the side effects of medications, or physical illnesses like epilepsy or alcoholism. Depending on the cause, you may need to visit a psychiatrist, a neurologist, or a general practitioner. Treatment may include taking medication to cure a physical or mental illness or adopting healthier behaviors like drinking less alcohol and getting more sleep.

Edited by rooster69ph

My poor lapdog. Another one of his countless lame retorts due to lack of brain power. Hirit na to ng pikon talo. Owned. Hahahaha! :lol:

OWNED daw ... the FACT is this GAY want to literally "own" me ... but siyempre hindi ako pumapatol sa bakla kaya panay ang pag stalk sa akin nito araw araw at kung anu anong ang minemessage sa akin.

HAHAHA ... sensya na GIRL, di kita type kaya ka nagkakaganyan.

• Like (+1) 2

Another post which shows the utter stupidity of my lackey. He's taking the word "owned" literally. Hahaha! Bobong aso talaga. Owned na owned na si troll. Ang arte arte mo, aso. Palengkerang bading and dating ng post na to. :lol:

My lapdog is suffering from delusions again. The s@%t seems to really have gotten to your brain. :lol:

ako pa daw ang bading ... hahaha after I reveal your sexuality. hindi obvious na gumaganti ka lang.

with over 1200 negative votes ... CREDIBLE KA? :lol:

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1

Showing your utter stupidity for the nth time, flunky? Making fun of you isn't the same as getting back at you. You really need to eat to have the nutrients you need for your brain to work. But then again, do you really have one? :lol:

wala na bang hirit na bago????

what about finally admitting to the FACT na BADING ka my stalker?

Eto ang proof

http://manilatonight.com/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=status&member_id=42325

• Like (+1) 1

This is coming from my dog who has been following me from thread to thread. Owned as usual. :lol:

Pinapakita mo na naman kabadingan mo aso. Pinapaalam mo sa lahat na kilig na kilig ka. Sobrang obvious na. :lol:

I have nothing to hide ... I've been commenting on your stupid opinion.

On the other hand why do you keep on looking at my profile? Wala naman nagbabago? Wala naman interesting? OBsession mo talaga :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And hindi ba obvious ang pagiging defensive mode .. just when I exposed him na BADING ... now he'e calling me BADING also :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

Hahaha! I almost fell off my seat laughing after reading this idiotic post. If my opinion is stupid, why would you even comment on it? What an imbecile. Another demonstration of stupidity from my loyal dog? :lol:

I don't see anything wrong with looking at my lackey's doghouse. You are so obsessed with me that you have to record my visits. Kilig na kilig pa din ang aso kong nauulul sa akin. Hahaha! :lol:

Defensive according to my flunky who is so obsessed with my innocuous posts. Owned na owned ka na, aso. Any more lame and stupid retorts? :lol:

Is there a rule here that says you can't comment on stupid opinions specially if your objective is to highlight baseless and false claims?

Siyempre nothing wrong to you .... Kaya mo nga ginagawwa ng paulit ulit. Ang tanong ano ang motibo mo? At kung normal talaga yan, may ibang gumagawa ba niyan maliban sa isang bading na tulad mo? Hahaha...boom bading!

• Like (+1) 1

A stupid opinion according to the flunky who doesn't use his common sense. Your obsession is apparent, lapdog. Like I said, taper down on it. Namimilosopo ka na lang, sablay pa. You're embarrassing yourself and I'm enjoying it as usual. Another dose of laughter from the thread imbecile. :lol:

The imbecile has again been reduced to babbling nonsense. Hahaha! How many times have I owned you, idiot? I can't even remember. :lol:

Why would you argue based on common sense when you can argue with FACTS. :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...