Boston Celtics

I recall a die hard celtic fan rolleyes.gif Who thinks that the future of the C's is set with rondo, bradley, jg, sullinger and of course their elite starting shot blocking center fab melo laugh.gif

Of course i disagreed ...wink.gif

1368958978[/url]' post='8680818']

OH well at the end of the day i would believe hindi emosyonal si ainge dahil i dont think he rather win or lose with. Pp and kg. rolleyes.gif

Moreso, hindi rin siya shitbrain coz i dont think he said that fab melo could be the future starting elite shot blocking center of the c laugh.gif

And have been proven right! tongue.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hahahaha. kilala ko yan.

I recall a die hard celtic fan rolleyes.gif Who thinks that the future of the C's is set with rondo, bradley, jg, sullinger and of course their elite starting shot blocking center fab melo laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

ALAM NA!!! Yun na rolleyes.gif

hahahaha. kilala ko yan.

snapback.pngfatchubs, on 05 April 2014 - 11:45 PM, said:

• Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder who the future elite shot-blocking big man of the Celtics is. The last time I checked, the Cs never let go of any future elite shot-blocking big man. laugh.gif

Hmp ... hindi mo kilala kung sino?

Oh well, wala naman talaga kasing ganung player ang Celtics except for this TROLL (let's just call him "U") who believed so. laugh.gif

lahat ng offseason moves ng Cs kasi kegaganda ang pinagsasabi ewan ko kung pinagisipan wacko.gif

Kaya nga pinagtatawanan ko siya at pati na rin ang mga taong nakakaalala ng mga pinagsasabi niya before nun nakuha ng Celtics si FAB MELO.

Incidentally, ex-C Fab Melo will continue his career in Brazil according to this ...

Now, Melo has left the United States to pursue a basketball opportunity in his home country. He's still young enough (25) that he could salvage his career and some of his potential, but don't expect him to land in the NBA again. If he doesn't, his final stats would be: six games played, seven total points, three total rebounds, two total blocked shots,
and one concussion suffered while trying to walk through a door.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 1 month later...

BOPOLS ... ano ba naging basehan ng naging opinion?

OOPPS ... ikaw nga pala yun taong pag nagbigay ng opinion any wala laging basehan ... @ may masabi lang!!!

Bro, the last time I check you visited my profile 3 times yesterday ... HAHAHA ... may pinagdadaanan ka sa akin??? :wub: :wub: :wub:

GUYS FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY PROFILE AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES

Edited by rooster69ph

This is a perfect example of trolling. This post has no connection whatsoever to the thread. Keep your emotions in check. Alam ko masyado kang kinilig sa pagbisita ko sa profile mo at para kang palengkerang bading na binobroadcast mo ang pagdalaw ko sa thread mo. :lol:

TROLLING? Why? Are you upset about what I posted? At kung trolling ako, ano itong ginagawa mo? May connection ba pinagsasabi mo sa topic ng thread?

HMP ... my boy toy really thinks I am enjoying what he's doing kaya mas dinadalasan niya.

:wub: #AFFECTEDMUCH #JUSTSAYING #HECANNOTLETGO :wub: