Boston Celtics

• 2 weeks later...

This summer The C's have ro decide whEther or not they would take the option on PP or just buy him out. jG is supposedly the heir apparent to PP and we've seen him start and play the 3. If the C' decides to let PP go then who knows but KG may opt to retire as well.

So ainge is in a difficult position ... Would he want to rebuild now or he'd rather see this team lose with kg and pp than breaking it up? cool.gif

1368933226[/url]' post='8679896']

desisyon ng management yan. kung ako ang magdedecide, panahon na para kumuha ng ibang players.

sentiments will win games but not championships.

kung ano ang makakabuti sa team para muling maabot ang rurok ng tagumpay.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Korek ... Kung ako tatanungin, there is nothing wrong trading pp or kg asssuming pumayag siya if it will jump start the rebuilding process.

Somehow,diyan mahina ang celtics. Nakita na natin yan nun 80's ... Ke tagal bago nakabangon ang C's to become a contender after isa isa nawala sina bird and company.

Yan ang gusto ko sa Lakers ... Magaling sa wheeling and dealings.

• Like (+1) 1

OH well at the end of the day i would believe hindi emosyonal si ainge dahil i dont think he rather win or lose with. Pp and kg. rolleyes.gif

Moreso, hindi rin siya shitbrain coz i dont think he said that fab melo could be the future starting elite shot blocking center of the c laugh.gif

• Like (+1) 2

KG and paul pierce have to face reality. Yes they are old and at the end of their hall of fame careers. If they want to remain competative and try to win a championship, I think both will have to take a significant pay cut (because of salary cap restrictions) and the celtics have to sign a big free agent. Thats the only way.

Sources indicate Celtics director of basketball operations Danny Ainge will likely buy out forward Paul Pierce's $15 million contract for next year ($5 million is guaranteed). If that happens, Grant should be first in line to try to acquire Pierce's services. However, before anyone gets too giddy, Pierce will likely want to go to a serious contender. News-Herald

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#EpY6AKpHkvjwFUtO.99

If this is true, would PP be interested to do a Ray Allen and play for his hometown and the C's greatest rival the Los Angeles Lakers for a huge bargain? cool.gif

• Like (+1) 1

KG and paul pierce have to face reality. Yes they are old and at the end of their hall of fame careers. If they want to remain competative and try to win a championship, I think both will have to take a significant pay cut (because of salary cap restrictions) and the celtics have to sign a big free agent. Thats the only way.

Unfortunately, not only a huge pay cut will do the trick. The C's will probably need to move/dump some assets as well.

Any takers for the Jet and Lee?

• Like (+1) 1

a lot depends on ainge. if he decides that the championship window is closed for the celts he'll deal PP for sure. and without PP garnett is good as gone. 'twould be interesting though if PP can bring along KG to his next team. KG ( who admits he bleeds green) might just decide to retire. if i were ainge... i'd blow this team up now and rebuild with green/sullinger / rondo at its core. sully and green might be more complementary players than the established stars that are pierce and garnett do look for boston to bring in an FA or two. it might take another 5-7 years before the celts get playoff ready but hey ... its reality .

1369822127[/url]' post='8701406']

a lot depends on ainge. if he decides that the championship window is closed for the celts he'll deal PP for sure. and without PP garnett is good as gone. 'twould be interesting though if PP can bring along KG to his next team. KG ( who admits he bleeds green) might just decide to retire. if i were ainge... i'd blow this team up now and rebuild with green/sullinger / rondo at its core. sully and green might be more complementary players than the established stars that are pierce and garnett do look for boston to bring in an FA or two. it might take another 5-7 years before the celts get playoff ready but hey ... its reality .

Do i hear anyone saying I'd rather see the C's lose with PP and KG rolleyes.gif

• Like (+1) 3

hindi na tatanggapin ng boston si allen. may lee at jet na sila. sila ang future ng celtics rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

If that is the case then well and good for the C's ...

At the end of the day, RA made a good decision to move to Miami for a chance to win a title since the Heat is already in the Finals and will be gunning for a B2B championship vs the Spurs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 2 weeks later...