Boston Celtics

Guest Demonick Fury

i still believe in miracle. and may ibubuga pa ang team na ito.

deepest bench, elite shot blocking big man, the jet draining threes, green- ang future ng team, kg and pp- all star performance naman palagi eh, lee- magpapakitang gilas na ito, bradley- magpapakitang gilas rin ito, bass- depensa opensa.

kayang kaya pa ito. wag mawawalan ng pag-asa.

kung hindi palarin, may next season naman, magbabalik ang napakagaling na point guard na si rondo.

Nanalo sa OT ang Celtics. Baka ito na ang umpisa ng milagro. Hahaha!

The reliables of Boston made great plays in this particular game. Aside from best player Paul Pierce, very special mention goes to Jeff Green because in this series he's mostly the one guarding New York's Carmelo anthony. Jason Terry of course was the one who made the lucky shots in this particular game.

its about time TERRY gets LUCKY laugh.gif

More than his points contribution in today's game, it was his role in getting JR Smith suspended that help get this W for the C's. rolleyes.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Hindi kaya nagsisisi ang celtics dahil hindi nila pinilit makuha and 6th seed? Sa aking palagay iniiwasan nila makaharap ang miami sa 1st round pero sadya ba silang nakontento na makaharap ang knicks?

May nagsabing llamado daw ang celtics dahil mas malaki sila sa knicks lalo na pag sinabay sina PP, JG KG at BB tapos si bradley ang point. Pero anong nangyari sa height advantage? Talung-talo sa offensive boards.

Sabi nga nun isang poster the Jet made the lucky shots ... Umaasa na lang ba sa swerte ang C para manalo? laugh.gif Kung hindi sinwerte si jet kasabay ng pagkasuspinde ni smith nanalo kaya ang C's?

Well ipagdarasal kong manalo ... Gusto ko talaga makita ang laban na celtics vs miami sa ecfwink.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Sabi ni coach Van Gundy naniniwala siyang mananalo ang NYK sa C's in 5 games ... manalo kaya ang Knicks next game para magkatotoo ito? rolleyes.gif

Sabi naman ni Coach Fratelo, C's ang mananalo in 7 ... hudyat kaya yun panalo last game na makikita natin ang 4 na sunod na panalo? happy.gif

Kakayanin kaya ng C's? Kapit at wala dapat bumalimbing laugh.gif

Have faith ... GO CELTICS!

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 2

Jr smith said that the series would have been over if he was not suspended ...

I think that's an insult or lack of respect to the C's for saying that in public. I hope the C's can win one big time with smith in the line-up.

totoo ba to? napakayabang naman nitong player na to...

parang pati team mates nya na-degrade nya sa remark na yan...

totoo ba to? napakayabang naman nitong player na to...

parang pati team mates nya na-degrade nya sa remark na yan...

yup TOTOO ...

From Ian Begley of ESPN New York:

J.R. Smith thinks the New York Knicks would have swept the Boston Celtics if he had been playing in Game 4 of the division rivals’ playoff series.

“Oh yeah, it would’ve been over,” Smith said after Tuesday’s practice. “I’d have been playing golf today.”

“It was very tough to watch,” Smith said. “Especially that first half. I mean, from the turnovers to missing shots. … It wasn’t the easiest thing ever.

“I wasn’t pleased with it. My teammates wasn’t either. I’ll get the chance to make up for it tomorrow.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/01/j-r-smith-says-series-with-celtics-would-be-over-if-he-hadnt-been-suspended-for-game-4/

• Like (+1) 1
Guest Demonick Fury

lets go celtics. kayang kaya pa. pp galingan mo, 0/6 ka sa fieldgoals as of early 2nd qtr

Tol, lamang ang Celtics ng 8 points. Mga 6 minutes pa. Magtutuloy tuloy kaya ang milagro?

Guest demon nick fury

Get 1 more win Boston! It's gonna be a homecourt game anyway. If you're gonna make it, then I'm gonna give you a two-thumbs up!!!

Jr smith said that the series would have been over if he was not suspended ...

I think that's an insult or lack of respect to the C's for saying that in public. I hope the C's can win one big time with smith in the line-up.

your wish just came true...gutsy win by the Cs. now doc and his boys are back in the series and back to boston. mr. smith? well, he'll probably regret saying that :D

Edited by junix

yup TOTOO ...

From Ian Begley of ESPN New York:

J.R. Smith thinks the New York Knicks would have swept the Boston Celtics if he had been playing in Game 4 of the division rivals’ playoff series.

“Oh yeah, it would’ve been over,” Smith said after Tuesday’s practice. “I’d have been playing golf today.”

“It was very tough to watch,” Smith said. “Especially that first half. I mean, from the turnovers to missing shots. … It wasn’t the easiest thing ever.

“I wasn’t pleased with it. My teammates wasn’t either. I’ll get the chance to make up for it tomorrow.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/01/j-r-smith-says-series-with-celtics-would-be-over-if-he-hadnt-been-suspended-for-game-4/

ano daw?! nyahahaha